"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rinsankajugin » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:49 pm

Gt91 wrote:Hey guys, can you please tell me when we'll get new infos about SBH manga, new characters,missions ecc?
New Heroes info should be dropping in a couple of weeks in V-Jump, plus the next episode of the Prison Planet anime will be dropping at the end of the month.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:04 pm

Gt91 wrote:Hey guys, can you please tell me when we'll get new infos about SBH manga, new characters,missions ecc?
The Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission manga by Yoshitaka Nagayama is serialized in Saikyo Jump, which is released on a bimonthly basis (the first week of every other month). The November 2018 issue is due out this Friday, September 5, which will contain the series' fourth chapter.

The Super Dragon Ball Heroes arcade game and its content is regularly covered in Saikyo Jump, as well as in V-Jump, which is released on the 21st of each month (barring a Sunday or holiday, in which case its release is moved up a day or two).
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:20 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Hey guys I think there is some potential with The Big Gete Star thingy.

For create what if and whatnot.
Now that you mention it, it could well turn up in the prison planet arc and try to eat/merge with the other planets?
I was thinking of turning the Big Gete Star into a proper humanoid character. Imagine something like Majin Buu but Metalic with three eyes and able to interact with any machine.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:15 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Hey guys I think there is some potential with The Big Gete Star thingy.

For create what if and whatnot.
Now that you mention it, it could well turn up in the prison planet arc and try to eat/merge with the other planets?
I was thinking of turning the Big Gete Star into a proper humanoid character. Imagine something like Majin Buu but Metalic with three eyes and able to interact with any machine.
Now see that maybe not, but I wouldnt be surprised if this idea is used for Cooler himself, given meta-cooler doesnt have his finalform, perhaps a silver version of that with a third eye in the middle?

I dont think theyd make the planet itself one, but manifest it through another. Perhaps we could also get a groot-ish oozaru turles?

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:28 am

VegettoEX wrote:
The Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission manga by Yoshitaka Nagayama is serialized in Saikyo Jump, which is released on a bimonthly basis (the first week of every other month). The November 2018 issue is due out this Friday, September 5, which will contain the series' fourth chapter.

The Super Dragon Ball Heroes arcade game and its content is regularly covered in Saikyo Jump, as well as in V-Jump, which is released on the 21st of each month (barring a Sunday or holiday, in which case its release is moved up a day or two).

Thank you guys :)

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:23 am

The newest chapter of SDBH is amazingggg, this manga keeps getting better and better. But it seems more likely Cumber won’t get ssj4 Fu cuts off his tail in the manga. Also a gag I really enjoyed is when oolong sees oozaru Cumber he freaks out and has a flash back to when Goku turned oozaru in pilaf’s Castle .

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:22 am

Wait, does "BR" means Broly as in the title of the movie? So we shall call him "Broly: Broly"? :lol: This is the best designation ever.

We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:53 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:The newest chapter of SDBH is amazingggg, this manga keeps getting better and better. But it seems more likely Cumber won’t get ssj4 Fu cuts off his tail in the manga. Also a gag I really enjoyed is when oolong sees oozaru Cumber he freaks out and has a flash back to when Goku turned oozaru in pilaf’s Castle .
Can you please describe in depth what happens in the chapter. A lot of us don't have access to the chapters(unless they get leaked online), so it'd be really good to see a chapter summary(even if brief) of what happens. From the last I saw, Cumber turned Oozaru. Did Vegito actually manage to have a fight against Oozaru Cumber, or was it like in the anime where he defused shortly after?
Last edited by RichardKing2 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

theshinobi

Post by theshinobi » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:55 pm

It's out:

Saikyo JUMP November 5, 2018 Issue

SDBH UVM 4:

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:08 pm

I hope to see trunks ss3 in this chapter.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:21 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:The newest chapter of SDBH is amazingggg, this manga keeps getting better and better. But it seems more likely Cumber won’t get ssj4 Fu cuts off his tail in the manga. Also a gag I really enjoyed is when oolong sees oozaru Cumber he freaks out and has a flash back to when Goku turned oozaru in pilaf’s Castle .
Well Vegeta didn't have a tail back when he transformed in SS4 using Bulma's machine, they could do something like that if they REALLY wanted him to become SS4, otherwise he doesn't have that much to go, there must be at least 5 Missions more after the one in November with Vegito SS4, unless he gets killed soon he's probably getting more upgrades

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:40 pm

theshinobi wrote:SDBH UVM 4:
* Why are the old enemies...!?

Trunks: Again...! No matter how many times I cut them, they turn into smoke and return to normal. There's no end to this.

-----

Cold: You've become stronger since I last saw you, Coola... My son!

-----

Cold: Look at this! Now is the time for you to fight alongside me. Won't you use that power for our clan... no, for my sake?

Coola: ... An interesting idea, Father.

-----

Coola: Trying to use me is laughable. I'll gladly take the Dragon Ball since you're finished now... Great King Cold.

FreddleFrooby
Not-So-Newbie

Post by FreddleFrooby » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:10 am

God, the Coola vs. Cold bit in Chapter 4 is badass. I've always expected to see an interaction/fight like this between Cold and one of his kids, and I'm glad we got it in some capacity.
Vegeta: How?! How are you so much more powerful than me?!
Goku Black: Because Vegeta, a rose by any other name.... is still Goku.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Is this the first time we've seen Cooler and Cold interact outside of a video game?
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

FreddleFrooby
Not-So-Newbie

Post by FreddleFrooby » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:31 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:Is this the first time we've seen Cooler and Cold interact outside of a video game?
Pretty much.
Vegeta: How?! How are you so much more powerful than me?!
Goku Black: Because Vegeta, a rose by any other name.... is still Goku.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:03 pm

Lol, why must King Cold always end up in the same position before dying.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:25 pm

Xeogran wrote:Lol, why must King Cold always end up in the same position before dying.
Ask Yamcha

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:35 pm

FreddleFrooby wrote:God, the Coola vs. Cold bit in Chapter 4 is badass. I've always expected to see an interaction/fight like this between Cold and one of his kids, and I'm glad we got it in some capacity.
I dont see how it was, just cooler shooting his already downed dad in the same manner trunks did before.

What really grates at me is that the series proper indicates Cold cares about his family, or at least freeza. We could have seen a different side to a villain that goes with his established elements. I'd have rather they focused on the fact the king cares about his children and could have sacrified himself to help, entrusting the ball to cooler.

This just feels like another waste of him, and seems to contradict his attitude about the death of his son, too

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:17 am

When will be able to see the full Uvm4 chapter

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:38 am

Wow, did not expect Cooler to be that cruel