"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:35 pm

Everything about Hearts SCREAMS untrustworthy and I love it

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:46 pm

This is just getting more interesting.

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:30 pm

Hello everyone. I had posted Part I to my Dragon Ball Heroes Beginner's Guide a while back when I first started working on it. Well, I'm excited to announce that it is finally complete!

You guys may know that I do translations and reviews for all of the new UR and SEC rarity cards, so I decided to create an index of those cards, which is included in the guide as well. I intend to update and add to the guide when World Mission gets released, but for right now this guide is aimed mostly at people who are interested in, or who are already playing, the arcade game.

In any case, the guide is currently accessible via a Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZjX ... sp=sharing

I hope that this can be a helpful resource for anyone interested in the Dragon Ball Heroes franchise.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:55 am

Goresh wrote:Hello everyone. I had posted Part I to my Dragon Ball Heroes Beginner's Guide a while back when I first started working on it. Well, I'm excited to announce that it is finally complete!

You guys may know that I do translations and reviews for all of the new UR and SEC rarity cards, so I decided to create an index of those cards, which is included in the guide as well. I intend to update and add to the guide when World Mission gets released, but for right now this guide is aimed mostly at people who are interested in, or who are already playing, the arcade game.

In any case, the guide is currently accessible via a Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZjX ... sp=sharing

I hope that this can be a helpful resource for anyone interested in the Dragon Ball Heroes franchise.
I don't think you get enough appraise here. Thanks for putting this comprehensive guide Goresh.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:56 am

SSJgogeto wrote:
Rakurai wrote:Goku in the Grand Priest costume? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
When I saw that I remembered immediately of this:
LOL. Damn Hispanics/Latin Americans and their memes (I assume he's evolving from Gohan Blanco?). :lol:
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:43 am

So now that I could finally read chapter 5 of the manga, I have to say, the Xenos got robbed. Vegito SSJ4 barely gets to show off his skills before UI Goku shows up and steals his thunder and then they just vanish from the plot altogether with no explanation. So disappointing.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:43 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:So now that I could finally read chapter 5 of the manga, I have to say, the Xenos got robbed. Vegito SSJ4 barely gets to show off his skills before UI Goku shows up and steals his thunder and then they just vanish from the plot altogether with no explanation. So disappointing.
Got a website for that?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:33 pm

by the way, guys, I'm looking to collect a set of cards, and I'm wondering, what's this novely cumber card I'm seeing? Whats special about it?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Super-Dragon ... :rk:1:pf:0

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:37 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:by the way, guys, I'm looking to collect a set of cards, and I'm wondering, what's this novely cumber card I'm seeing? Whats special about it?

It might be a Promotional Card.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:41 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:by the way, guys, I'm looking to collect a set of cards, and I'm wondering, what's this novely cumber card I'm seeing? Whats special about it?

It might be a Promotional Card.
but no different than regular black hair cumber?

trying to work on an all saiyan team made of my favourites

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:57 pm

Goresh wrote:Hello everyone. I had posted Part I to my Dragon Ball Heroes Beginner's Guide a while back when I first started working on it. Well, I'm excited to announce that it is finally complete!

thank you for doing this and I hope (if you can) Please update the card lists whenever new cards drop

this will come in hand for those are purchasing Super Dragon Ball Heroes: world mission on the switch

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:23 am

Noitsnothim wrote:

thank you for doing this and I hope (if you can) Please update the card lists whenever new cards drop

this will come in hand for those are purchasing Super Dragon Ball Heroes: world mission on the switch
Yes I definitely plan on updating it. If I'm not mistaken, World Mission will only include cards up until the SH missions and will not include any UM cards on release. I suspect they may decide to implement those cards later with DLC, but I full intend to continue updating the guide with new UM cards as more missions come out.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:25 am

Goresh wrote:
Noitsnothim wrote:

Yes I definitely plan on updating it. If I'm not mistaken, World Mission will only include cards up until the SH missions and will not include any UM cards on release. I suspect they may decide to implement those cards later with DLC, but I full intend to continue updating the guide with new UM cards as more missions come out.
World mission will have all the cards from SH1-UVM2, it’ll also have every character in heroes up to UVM2 just not all the cards(example kuriza, Goku: child(in saiyan armor), the shadow dragons) all have been shown in game and non of these characters have cards in SDBH(except the shadow dragons but that’s in UVM3). The game will even include special mission characters like ssj3 saiyan saga Vegeta. This game is also adding a new feature that will let us make our own cards

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:21 pm

Full summary for Universe Mission Chapter 6 (manga):
Last edited by Cipher on Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:32 pm

Thanks for the translation as always Cipher! This chapter seems very interesting. Hearts being able to read his opponent's moves since he can "hear" their hearts, is basically mind reading. It's a pretty irritating technique since he can anticipate anything and be prepared for it. I like the clashing of the different philosophies of Merged Zamasu and Hearts. I wonder why Hearts so badly wants to destroy the gods though. Something must have happened in the past. This chapter also explains why they go to Universe 11, it's not just random but because they need to find Jiren to fill up the Universe Seed with energy faster.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:54 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:Thanks for the translation as always Cipher! This chapter seems very interesting. Hearts being able to read his opponent's moves since he can "hear" their hearts, is basically mind reading. It's a pretty irritating technique since he can anticipate anything and be prepared for it. I like the clashing of the different philosophies of Merged Zamasu and Hearts. I wonder why Hearts so badly wants to destroy the gods though. Something must have happened in the past. This chapter also explains why they go to Universe 11, it's not just random but because they need to find Jiren to fill up the Universe Seed with energy faster.
I mean, not even "basically" mind-reading. I noted it when I translated the bios a little while back, but the bog-standard phrase for "mind-reading" in Japanese is written in a way that could be literally read as "hearing/listening to hearts," and I only kept the phrase so literal in the first place because it was a potential tie-in to the character's name.

He is a mind-reader; no two ways about it.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:02 pm

Hopefully we get to see Baby Caulifla (I mean Kamin/Oren Caulifla) in full color. Her hair as white might end up being cool.

As for the manga, as always contributing for this rich and interesting story. So great to see Dragon Ball having something to tell. :) Just a little more until the next episode this month and UM7 in the following month.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:47 pm

Cipher wrote:Full summary for Universe Mission Chapter 6 (manga):
OMG, THANKS A BUNCH! I really like Hearts and I think he is an interesting character, him and Zamasu make a weird but funny team at the same time. Can't wait for the next chapter!!
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:24 am

Hearts seems to be Goku to Zamasu's Vegeta, love it.

So any information Lagss besides her power?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:18 am

These will mostlikely be the UVM7 secs(just my guesses )

Mechikabura beyond demon god

Hearts

Sealas