"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:30 am

Kanassa wrote:Oh god, Jiren's becomming El Hermano!
ultra instinct shaggy when?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:26 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:New stuff.
I love this but i'm still mad that they look like in base forms when white hair was SSJ form.
It's like when Heroes avatars turn SSJ Blue and they keep their base form hair, it's dumb.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:54 am

What's going on here? I guess it's Baby Gohan with infected Goten and Trunks, but he has some Zamasu pose here lol
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:15 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:Image

What's going on here? I guess it's Baby Gohan with infected Goten and Trunks, but he has some Zamasu pose here lol
Baby Son Gohan might be posing before Baby Vegeta. Either that, or Baby Son Gohan is even more full of himself than Super Saiyan 2 Teen Son Gohan and Ultimate Son Gohan ever were.
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:42 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:
I love this but i'm still mad that they look like in base forms when white hair was SSJ form.
It's like when Heroes avatars turn SSJ Blue and they keep their base form hair, it's dumb.
I wonder if they will show us Tuffleized Cabba soon as he was tuffleized in the game but not the manga (at the moment)

I would like to see

Oren Caulifla in Strongest Form 1 & 2

Kamin Kale in Strongest Form 1 & 2

Plus the New Tuffle Vegeta may introduce Strongest Form God and/or Blue.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:33 pm

ZeroDio wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
I wonder if they will show us Tuffleized Cabba soon as he was tuffleized in the game but not the manga (at the moment)

I would like to see

Oren Caulifla in Strongest Form 1 & 2

Kamin Kale in Strongest Form 1 & 2

Plus the New Tuffle Vegeta may introduce Strongest Form God and/or Blue.
I'm honestly hoping they do these, and make strongest form 2 kefla, along with a strongest form 2 cabba.

I would be partial to a tuffle Renso, but dont see that happening.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:34 pm

SUBARASHI SAIYA-JINN!!

I'm still surprised they havent given us a Baby/Zamasu team up.

I want them baby-black ribs

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:09 pm

His Ultimate Unit characters are Baby Vegeta and GT Goten. No sign of Zamasu influence anywhere in his description...
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:13 pm

Cipher wrote:New Time Patrol/Demon Realm arc (or at least its first campaign) is called the "Descent of the Demon Gods" arc (魔神降臨編).

Tucked away at the bottom of the page above.

Towa and Dabra's new forms aren't given new names. They're still just "Demon God" (魔神).

Apparently it's going to take place in both the Demon Realm (or "Dark Empire," as it's worded here and sometimes referred to), and the world of DBGT. So ... that's pretty wild.
If it partly takes place in GT... maybe they'll finally reveal the origins on some Time Patrol warriors like XGoten, XGohan, and XGoku too.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:59 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Cipher wrote:New Time Patrol/Demon Realm arc (or at least its first campaign) is called the "Descent of the Demon Gods" arc (魔神降臨編).

Tucked away at the bottom of the page above.

Towa and Dabra's new forms aren't given new names. They're still just "Demon God" (魔神).

Apparently it's going to take place in both the Demon Realm (or "Dark Empire," as it's worded here and sometimes referred to), and the world of DBGT. So ... that's pretty wild.
If it partly takes place in GT... maybe they'll finally reveal the origins on some Time Patrol warriors like XGoten, XGohan, and XGoku too.
Given the GT connection and Trunks being a focus in trailers, I suspect the masked minion this time could well be Goten Xeno

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:24 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
JulieYBM wrote:Oren Vegeta looks cool. When the cartoon eventually adapts the story I hope the fight is good.
Something tells me they may skip him, just instinct after they shafted my boi Majin Ozotto
Yeah. I think Oren Vegeta is a game only feature.
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:41 am

Do we have a name yet for Jiren's big buff form?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:55 am

Rakurai wrote:

His Ultimate Unit characters are Baby Vegeta and GT Goten. No sign of Zamasu influence anywhere in his description...
I don't think they were implying that to be the case

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:19 am

ArchedThunder wrote:Do we have a name yet for Jiren's big buff form?
El Hermano -Omen-

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:27 am

Slightly better look at Kamin/Oren Vegeta. He really has a better design than Baby Vegeta, or at least in his second form, the one which doesn't look like Vegeta at all. On the bright side of Vegeta being possessed once again, it's that we get to see what a Tsufurujin possession from Universe 6 look like compared to Universe 7.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:22 pm

Jiren and Toppo vs Hearts and Zamasu. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:24 pm

I hope we get Jiren vs Cumber in this new set. That would be such a cool fight to see. Especially since he most likely got a Zenkai from his bout with UI Goku

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:22 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:Do we have a name yet for Jiren's big buff form?
El Hermano -Omen-
1) Burning Ultimate Warrior.

2) El Marcianito Cumbiero (Poder Oculto Despertado).