"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Alruneia
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Alruneia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:57 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
Noitsnothim wrote:
Looks like Oren possesses CC Vegeta (GT Fan Service continues)
Oh an evil possessed VEGETA :lolno: how original :problem:
Yeah, Vegeta was pretty much the only character they shouldn't have done this with. This isn't fanservice, this is a rip-off.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:01 am

Alruneia wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
Noitsnothim wrote:
Looks like Oren possesses CC Vegeta (GT Fan Service continues)
Oh an evil possessed VEGETA :lolno: how original :problem:
Yeah, Vegeta was pretty much the only character they shouldn't have done this with. This isn't fanservice, this is a rip-off.
Hard to rip yourself off, and while the Tuffles are a tribute to the idea of Baby, they should have possessed someone else. I'd have liked to have seen them possess GT Goten and Trunks, or possibly even Kalifla and Renso

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:21 am

More chance of getting Baby Vegito Black?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:16 am

Kanassa wrote:More chance of getting Baby Vegito Black?
I mean its not Baby himself, but the concept might appear as mecha baby zamagetoku black?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:25 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Kanassa wrote:More chance of getting Baby Vegito Black?
I mean its not Baby himself, but the concept might appear as mecha baby zamagetoku black?
Close enough!
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:01 am

MisteryOne wrote:Oh come on, first Mecha Zamasu and now this, some of these ideas really should have been executed better. Why couldn't we have possesed Caulifla and Kale for more time, and with the Super "Baby" 2 looks? In the end even Goku being out of the picture doesn't get Vegeta chances to shine lol (Speaking of that I wonder if the training with the GP has really given him anything special)
I agree. Caulifla and Kale are from U6 so it would be better if they remained possessed instead of Baby Vegeta wannabe thing that won't be nearly as good as original. The good thing is, if Oren is inside Vegeta, then maybe Kamin will possess someone as well? Probably Trunks? Even though we already have Baby Trunks in SDBH as well so it won't be original either, but still more original than Oren Vegeta.
MisteryOne wrote:On the other hand, I'm conflicted because I love the design, way better that GT Baby Vegeta imho, probably becaude it still looks like Vegeta. I wonder if Trunks will get possesed too?
Not really. Baby Vegeta in his first form as regular SSJ looked like Vegeta. Next forms were different because Baby was evolving. His first form simply had red lines on face and eyes + white hair. But this Oren Vegeta looks more like Super Baby 1 with blue eyes and those things on forehead + you can see those long shoulders. So it's Super Oren 1 lol. Also, he has white skin. All forms of Baby, even Super Baby 2, still had human skin. So he in fact looks even less like Vegeta than Baby Vegeta from GT.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:22 am

I get why we got another Tuffle Machine Mutant possessed Vegeta...but I wish we didn't. I'd have rather seen Trunks, or Kale and Caulifla still possessed. Maybe a possessed Kefla. He still has a cool design though

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:25 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:I get why we got another Tuffle Machine Mutant possessed Vegeta...but I wish we didn't. I'd have rather seen Trunks, or Kale and Caulifla still possessed. Maybe a possessed Kefla. He still has a cool design though
Heroes is doing Tuffle U6 Saiyans

Kamin Kale

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Kami ... d_Kale.png

Oren Caulfila

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Caul ... ulifla.png

Cabba gets Tuffleized too but no picture

Plus we could get A Tuffleized Future Trunks for this arc

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:31 pm

Tuffle-possessed Vegeta would be alright if it was the Xeno version, only because a possible SS4 variant we didn't have in GT, in fact i want the original baby himself to come back, like the adult form that got out of Vegeta before being killed by Goku, i think he was supposed to have a bigger role like that but it was cancelled.

btw maybe it's just me but there is almost no leaks when the magazine that has all the stuff for next month spoils everything around this time or is that the leaks was just that one page that didn't show anything new this time around???

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 pm

I really wanted Cabba to be the one that gets possessed by Oren. Ah well. Hopefully we get Kefla/Kale possessed Kamin.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:54 pm

So I guess that New Tuffleized Vegeta will result in

Tuffle SSJ God and/or Tuffle SSJ Blue

Or as they like to call the Tuffle SSJ forms

Strongest Form God
Strongest Form Blue

It would kinda be interesting if this reintroduction came to XV2 (Or XV3) considering we already have SB2 Vegeta in it

So like if they brought Oren & Kamin in the XV series

We could also see

Oren Caulifla & Kamin Kale teamed up with the New Tuffle Vegeta in the Story (possibly due to Fu messing with the timeline again)

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:09 pm

Shirtless Cumber.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:48 pm

What I like with the Tsuful is this, in Universe 7 they were good guy (seemingly) but then the Saiyan come get their ass kick and become hateful revengeful and evil because of the Saiyan. Then they want revenge on the surviving member and the whole Universe are against them (When I say whole Universe I mean the deity and other stuff lol) then in Universe 6 they are evil becasue of the twin thingy stuff.

:lol: if the Tsuful were a meme I would give them the Bad Luck Brian meme fused with the okay sad meme. :mrgreen:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:15 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Shirtless Cumber.
It looks like not all of Super Saiyan 1, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, or some-sort of an improved Super Saiyan 3 Kanba's shirt was torn-off. With the Super Saiyan form he is in looking like if it was being pushed to it's very limits.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:18 pm

Is that a new form for Dabura as well? Any idea what he and Towa's forms are called?

what is the description for Cumber and Orengeta?

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:35 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Is that a new form for Dabura as well? Any idea what he and Towa's forms are called?

what is the description for Cumber and Orengeta?
We don't know what forms they are, but if the card names are correct, then they seem to be a continuation of the Demon God line.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:41 pm

Dragotaker wrote:Tuffle-possessed Vegeta would be alright if it was the Xeno version, only because a possible SS4 variant we didn't have in GT, in fact i want the original baby himself to come back, like the adult form that got out of Vegeta before being killed by Goku, i think he was supposed to have a bigger role like that but it was cancelled.

btw maybe it's just me but there is almost no leaks when the magazine that has all the stuff for next month spoils everything around this time or is that the leaks was just that one page that didn't show anything new this time around???
While idea of seeing SSJ4 Tuffle Saiyan sounds really good, making the same Vegeta being possesed by Tuffle TWICE sounds really bad.
This is different Vegeta so he is new to machine-mutants. But Xeno Vegeta (who experienced entire GT) falling for the same thing for a second time? That would be humiliation and just cheap.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:55 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:Tuffle-possessed Vegeta would be alright if it was the Xeno version, only because a possible SS4 variant we didn't have in GT, in fact i want the original baby himself to come back, like the adult form that got out of Vegeta before being killed by Goku, i think he was supposed to have a bigger role like that but it was cancelled.

While idea of seeing SSJ4 Tuffle Saiyan sounds really good, making the same Vegeta being possesed by Tuffle TWICE sounds really bad.
This is different Vegeta so he is new to machine-mutants. But Xeno Vegeta (who experienced entire GT) falling for the same thing for a second time? That would be humiliation and just cheap.
I think a better work around would have been to have taking a baby vegeta from another timeline and using that idea. One who won.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:36 pm

Oren Vegeta looks cool. When the cartoon eventually adapts the story I hope the fight is good.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:06 pm

JulieYBM wrote:Oren Vegeta looks cool. When the cartoon eventually adapts the story I hope the fight is good.
Something tells me they may skip him, just instinct after they shafted my boi Majin Ozotto