"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:51 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:but since you seem really confident about what you say i guess you have sources of your own that show me Xeno Goku indeed doesn't know or have anything at all related to Super Saiyan God.
Yes, I do.
interesting so then Xeno Goku doesn't have any kind of God power like i thought and he still very close to God Blue level just by being SS4, suddenly i don't feel so bad about God being stronger, i hope he gets some kind of power up or form in the future, i'll even take a recolor.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:07 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:but since you seem really confident about what you say i guess you have sources of your own that show me Xeno Goku indeed doesn't know or have anything at all related to Super Saiyan God.
Yes, I do.
That honestly only proves he doesn't know about Blue. Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue are two different transformations.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Yes, I do.
1. That link only proves he didn't know about BLUE. Which is an advancement and something separate from God.

2. Isn't there a card for Xeno Goku or something where he has the "Beyond God" bullcrap?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
Yes, I do.
1. That link only proves he didn't know about BLUE. Which is an advancement and something separate from God.

2. Isn't there a card for Xeno Goku or something where he has the "Beyond God" bullcrap?
Yes he has this specific version of the god kamehameha “悟空のゴッドかめはめ波” it gives his ssj forms the same power boost as ssjGod in the game (+8000) while ssj is normally (+2000) this is exsclusive to Goku and literally has his name in it :lol: you can search it up on the official website cardlist

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:44 pm

I wouldn't take all the possible cards and effect as canon, if it's not shown in-story.
There is a Muten card with a God Kamehameha ability as well, for example: I wouldn't say Muten ever got God Ki.

Also, Goku:Xeno seems to come from a GT timeline where he didn't left with Shenlong.
This means even the events of BoG, too, could have been different: maybe he didn't absorb the God Ki at the end, so Beerus lost further interest and went back to sleep.

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:03 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Dragon Wukong wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
Yes, I do.

Yes he has this specific version of the god kamehameha “悟空のゴッドかめはめ波” it gives his ssj forms the same power boost as ssjGod in the game (+8000) while ssj is normally (+2000) this is exsclusive to Goku and literally has his name in it :lol: you can search it up on the official website cardlist
God Kamehameha is just the name of the CAA. I don't really follow the lore of DBH that much but I would be hesitant in saying that a card having that CAA indicates them having god ki within the context of the story.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:46 pm

If there is only one Xeno Goku across all heroes material looks like he went goku in ultimate hero.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:28 pm

Goresh wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Dragon Wukong wrote: 1. That link only proves he didn't know about BLUE. Which is an advancement and something separate from God.

God Kamehameha is just the name of the CAA. I don't really follow the lore of DBH that much but I would be hesitant in saying that a card having that CAA indicates them having god ki within the context of the story.
You’re misunderstanding, this is a specific version of god kamehameha that only Goku has his name is literally in the title of the CAA, in heroes this is another way to transform. The normal SSJ transformation in heroes is +2000, SSJGod in heroes is +8000 and this specific version of god kamehameha makes Goku’s SSJ +8000 like SSJGod. No other character has this only Goku, even the other people with god kamehameha. Goku Xeno has this version of SSJ that gives him the same “multiplier” as SSJGod in heroes

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:02 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:That honestly only proves he doesn't know about Blue. Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue are two different transformations.
Dragon Wukong wrote:1. That link only proves he didn't know about BLUE. Which is an advancement and something separate from God.
Then I'll have to ask again: care to provide a source where it is implied Movie 14 happened but not Movie 15?
Dragon Wukong wrote:2. Isn't there a card for Xeno Goku or something where he has the "Beyond God" bullcrap?
You mean "Saiyan beyond God"? No. Only some regular Goku cards with his Movie 15's outfit has it.
ankokudaishogun wrote:I wouldn't take all the possible cards and effect as canon, if it's not shown in-story.
And there's no reason for that. Cards effects/abilities and their mechanics are not meant to be used in an actual conversation, they're just a way for the game to operate. Until stated in Heroes story, either through its manga or the missions of the arcade version, there's nothing else to be taken into consideration.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:56 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Goresh wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
You’re misunderstanding, this is a specific version of god kamehameha that only Goku has his name is literally in the title of the CAA, in heroes this is another way to transform. The normal SSJ transformation in heroes is +2000, SSJGod in heroes is +8000 and this specific version of god kamehameha makes Goku’s SSJ +8000 like SSJGod. No other character has this only Goku, even the other people with god kamehameha. Goku Xeno has this version of SSJ that gives him the same “multiplier” as SSJGod in heroes
I'm not sure if this changes your opinion, but there are versions of GT Goku that transform to SSJ4 from SSJ3 through G Kamehameha and gain the +8,000 Power boost. Again, not saying you're wrong or anything I'm just really not a DBH lore expert. Just something I noticed.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:21 am

Grimlock wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:That honestly only proves he doesn't know about Blue. Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue are two different transformations.
Dragon Wukong wrote:1. That link only proves he didn't know about BLUE. Which is an advancement and something separate from God.
Then I'll have to ask again: care to provide a source where it is implied Movie 14 happened but not Movie 15?
This theory would come from if Goku Xeno is specifically the Goku in the animated heroes trailers, the way this comes to be is he would meet beerus and already have ssj unlocked while gohan is still 4 and potential before he even meets Raditz but the only thing to support this is if Goku Xeno is the Goku shown in the trailers from h1-jm8
GM8’s trailer supports this by showing Goku already knowing ssj and meeting beerus during around age 761 but this same trailer also shows multiple other movie villains there like bojack, broli, slug, etc...

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:23 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:You’re misunderstanding, this is a specific version of god kamehameha that only Goku has his name is literally in the title of the CAA,
There is a specific version of God Kamehameha that only Turtle Hermit has his name is literally in the title of the CAA.

This proves Muten has God Ki in Heroes.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:33 am

ankokudaishogun wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:You’re misunderstanding, this is a specific version of god kamehameha that only Goku has his name is literally in the title of the CAA,
There is a specific version of God Kamehameha that only Turtle Hermit has his name is literally in the title of the CAA.

This proves Muten has God Ki in Heroes.
It’s not just the caa lol it’s the fact it makes the multiplier for ssj the same as God

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:22 pm

any chance of a HQ version of King Vegeta Xeno's card?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Grimlock wrote:

The wiki is the only thing I see that says he went through battle of gods but you say you don't care for that. He did go Super Saiyan God or at least mentioned he could in ultimate mission x.

Finally not only is there a year between movie 14 and movie 15, nothing in the BOG story happens that means RF has to happen right after.

Heroes implies Blue is stronger than a ssj4 with the power of god.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:47 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:The wiki is the only thing I see that says he went through battle of gods but you say you don't care for that.
Then I'm sorry, man. We won't get anywhere if this is your source. Can't really take a made-up information from an unreliable source into consideration, no one should.
miguelnuva1 wrote:Finally not only is there a year between movie 14 and movie 15, nothing in the BOG story happens that means RF has to happen right after.
But Xeno Goku has Super Saiyan 4, which obviously means the events of Movie 15 should have already happened. Anything you come up with to explain would be your thing, not an official one. Like saying Movie 15 happens after Baby saga (or whatever the means Xeno Goku passed to get Super Saiyan 4), for example.
miguelnuva1 wrote:He did go Super Saiyan God or at least mentioned he could in ultimate mission x.
And in the manga, it is said he does not know about that form. Also, in the arcade version, upon seeing Goku transforming into Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Xeno Goku doesn't make any kind of comment implying that he has Super Saiyan God. He doesn't say anything. He should have said something if he had at least Super Saiyan God, as you insist on saying that he has.

This seems to be like another "headcanon" you guys have with Dragon Ball Heroes, like when people erroneously say that "Mira has Super Saiyan 4" even though he doesn't and no official evidence to back it up exist. If it's indeed your headcanon, then maybe I should just drop it, since I'm all about facts, I tend to keep asking for evidences. Anyway.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:49 am

Grimlock wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:The wiki is the only thing I see that says he went through battle of gods but you say you don't care for that.
Then I'm sorry, man. We won't get anywhere if this is your source. Can't really take a made-up information from an unreliable source into consideration, no one should.
miguelnuva1 wrote:Finally not only is there a year between movie 14 and movie 15, nothing in the BOG story happens that means RF has to happen right after.
But Xeno Goku has Super Saiyan 4, which obviously means the events of Movie 15 should have already happened. Anything you come up with to explain would be your thing, not an official one. Like saying Movie 15 happens after Baby saga (or whatever the means Xeno Goku passed to get Super Saiyan 4), for example.
miguelnuva1 wrote:He did go Super Saiyan God or at least mentioned he could in ultimate mission x.
And in the manga, it is said he does not know about that form. Also, in the arcade version, upon seeing Goku transforming into Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Xeno Goku doesn't make any kind of comment implying that he has Super Saiyan God. He doesn't say anything. He should have said something if he had at least Super Saiyan God, as you insist on saying that he has.

This seems to be like another "headcanon" you guys have with Dragon Ball Heroes, like when people erroneously say that "Mira has Super Saiyan 4" even though he doesn't and no official evidence to back it up exist. If it's indeed your headcanon, then maybe I should just drop it, since I'm all about facts, I tend to keep asking for evidences. Anyway.
Another way to support he has God Ki is how would he be able to sense the power of Blue without having God Ki ? Again all you prove is he doesn’t have blue, you haven’t shown much support to show he doesn’t have the red hair god form only that he doesn’t have SSJGSSJ which is a complete separate form from normal SSJG

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:52 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Grimlock wrote:

Another way to support he has God Ki is how would he be able to sense the power of Blue without having God Ki ? Again all you prove is he doesn’t have blue, you haven’t shown much support to show he doesn’t have the red hair god form only that he doesn’t have SSJGSSJ which is a complete separate form from normal SSJG
Golden Frieza didn't have God Ki, but he was still confident he would destroy SSB Goku in their first fight in DBS (which he did) and he was still massively afraid of Beerus

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:47 am

This is venturing off topic from the game itself. Please take the power discussions elsewhere.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:05 pm

Any chances Android 21 (in all her forms) are going to get a card?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif