"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:25 am

Gt91 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Can't wait to see an official Trunks SSJ4 and Goten SSJ3 & 4.
I'm praying Goten is the masked enemy this time around and he and trunks go through all the stages as their relationship comes to a boil in the end. The final cards being Demon God Fu and SSJ4 Gotenks
I think that the masked enemy is the new sayan from the new movie/legends.
A ss4 trunks/goten would be amazing :D
Usually the masked enemies aren't new people, and I'm still not convinced the movie guy and the one in legends are the same person, or even the same person as this one (differing skin tone, hair length, builds etc) but this guy could well be a candidate.

Wonder if we're going to get a version of 'future goten' to go with future trunks. After all we did just get an alternate universe bardock so

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:29 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Gt91 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
I'm praying Goten is the masked enemy this time around and he and trunks go through all the stages as their relationship comes to a boil in the end. The final cards being Demon God Fu and SSJ4 Gotenks
Usually the masked enemies aren't new people, and I'm still not convinced the movie guy and the one in legends are the same person, or even the same person as this one (differing skin tone, hair length, builds etc) but this guy could well be a candidate.

Wonder if we're going to get a version of 'future goten' to go with future trunks. After all we did just get an alternate universe bardock so
The “alternate universe” bardock is still the same bardock xeno from GDM who was the masked saiyan, in sh2 it was just him officially joining the time patrol. We know this because of a set of bonus story missions that came out with sh2 so you could play his story, here’s a video of that
https://youtu.be/G7nIBjwcLps

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:35 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Gt91 wrote:

The “alternate universe” bardock is still the same bardock xeno from GDM who was the masked saiyan, in sh2 it was just him officially joining the time patrol. We know this because of a set of bonus story missions that came out with sh2 so you could play his story, here’s a video of that
I was tired, meant to put timeline.

Isnt King Vegeta Xeno also different timeline? How do the explain him being the same one freeza murdered if he isnt?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:57 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

Isnt King Vegeta Xeno also different timeline? How do the explain him being the same one freeza murdered if he isnt?
We know very little about king Vegeta xeno, he’s one of the xeno characters we know the least about. The manga didn’t even cover his fight with bardock xeno and his in game dialogue doesn’t even give us any hints at all. So in my opinion king Vegeta xeno was most likely a version of king Vegeta before frieza killed him lol

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:53 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:

We know very little about king Vegeta xeno, he’s one of the xeno characters we know the least about. The manga didn’t even cover his fight with bardock xeno and his in game dialogue doesn’t even give us any hints at all. So in my opinion king Vegeta xeno was most likely a version of king Vegeta before frieza killed him lol
I'd like more on him but since he's a villain and doesnt seem to be mind controlled I dont think we'll see a good version that will go throush super saiyan 1-2-3 any time soon

RedHeat
Regular

Post by RedHeat » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:24 pm

Is there anywhere to read up/watch Heroes' lore without playing the game?
Feels over Reals.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:02 am

RedHeat wrote:Is there anywhere to read up/watch Heroes' lore without playing the game?
dragon ball wiki even though it has some small errors here and there, they tend to get fixed with evidence evntually.

This topic has a lot, but the manga has a lot too

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:53 am

RedHeat wrote:Is there anywhere to read up/watch Heroes' lore without playing the game?
Whatever you do, do not use the wiki for heroes. The wiki loves to make stuff up about this game because the wiki is mainly run by people in the states who have never actually played the game and don’t know Japanese. Your best bet outside of the games are the heroes guide books, the 5th anniversary book, the multiple heroes manga and even just scrolling through on kanzenshuu is still a better source for heroes than the wiki. But if there’s any particular story you’re wondering feel free to PM me on here and I will answer, I have played the game a lot the last time I played the arcade machine was last month.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:11 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Whatever you do, do not use the wiki for heroes. The wiki loves to make stuff up about this game because the wiki is mainly run by people in the states who have never actually played the game and don’t know Japanese. Your best bet outside of the games are the heroes guide books, the 5th anniversary book, the multiple heroes manga and even just scrolling through on kanzenshuu is still a better source for heroes than the wiki. But if there’s any particular story you’re wondering feel free to PM me on here and I will answer, I have played the game a lot the last time I played the arcade machine was last month.
A lot of the made up stuff I've noticed gets corrected.... eventually >_>

where can I read the manga btw?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:32 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
A lot of the made up stuff I've noticed gets corrected.... eventually >_>

where can I read the manga btw?
Super Dragon Ball Heroes dark demon realm mission(DDRM already has one volume out now with the second coming soon), charisma mission, and society survival can be read in saikyo jump. Dragon ball heroes victory mission ended early because of ROF and dragon ball Super coming out but it was published in V-jump and the first 28 chapters are on v-jump’s official website, this manga has a few bonus chapters that aren’t on the website and for some reason the 29th chapter which was released in the 5th anivarsy book also isn’t on the V-jump site. As of now there is no official translation’s for any of the Heroes manga.

Chema

Post by Chema » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:56 pm

So, DBH doesn't have an lore and specific order on their story before the Dark Demon Realm Saga?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:51 pm

Chema wrote:So, DBH doesn't have an lore and specific order on their story before the Dark Demon Realm Saga?
It did in fact have a story but most of the story could only be found in the guide books and 5th anniversary guide

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:50 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:Given how this stuff always works, I presume there's probably nothing we didn't already learn from the game itself. But figure I'd double check on what it says about the story:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
You're right, nothing new.

Chapter 10
[spoiler]* Everything will be solved in Hell!!

Hell
Vegeeta VS Demon God Shroom

Shroom: You've become really weak, haven't you? Where's your might now?

Vegeeta: ...Shut up!

Shroom: Oh, ok! In that case, I'll end this at once!

----------

Gotenks: Super Burning Kamehame Ha!! The unexpected super warrior that comes in aid of a friend!

----------

Gotenks: Gotenks-sama is here!! *Yeah*

Chamel: They merged as well...

Time Kaioushin: Sorry, I went to get the kids and got late!

Gohan: Are you alright, Vegeeta-san!?

Shroom: Ouch, I got a clean hit. Tsk... I'm really at an disadvantage now.

Gotenks: Hey! Wait!!

----------

Time Kaioushin: Wait, Trunks!! We'll follow him after healing Vegeeta!

Gotenks: Wha? But I've finally fused and time will run out! By the way, I'm Gotenks!

Time Kaioushin: I tried calling him for now since he's Goku's son but, wow, he's such a flirt... *I'm Goten~* I've seen everything from the Time Nest, we have to hurry and go after Goku!

Vegeeta: Hmph...

Gotenks: Oh! The space-time distortion is closing!

Time Kaioushin: Hey, redhead! Why did you think I brought you along!? I don't know where you learned it from but, if you can use that space-time magic, open that space-time distortion up!

Gohan: Space-time magic... You can even do that, mister magician?

----------

Time Kaioushin: Ok, it's done! You could say it's a recovery but I've just temporarily rewinded the time of your injuries so it's best you don't overexert yourself!

Vegeeta: ...Are you going as well? With those bruises...

Time Kaioushin: Oh? Are you worried about me?

Vegeeta: N...No! I'm just telling you not to become a burden!

Chamel: *Hurry up*

Time Kaioushin: There's no need to worry. I can also fight!

----------

Dark Demon Realm

Mechickaboola: My subordinates! I thank you for being able to gather the 7 balls.

----------

Mechickaboola: It's time for the Dark Demon Realm to be restored!

----------

???: Well then, Mechickaboola-sama, let's start the ritual.

Mechickaboola: Yes.

???: Come forth, Dark Shenlong!

Gravy: Seriously! I'm amazed the so-called "Grim Reaper" would let the Time Patrol invade the Dark Demon Realm this easily!

----------

Gravy: Get a grip, already!

Shroom: I already said I'm sorry!

Shroom and Putine: This muscle head is really annoying.

Towa: Are you feeling well, Brother?

Daabra: Yes, sorry for troubling you.

Mira: You too Towa, don't overexert yourself.

Salsa: This ki... They're here.

----------

???: Time Patrol!

Towa: You insistent bunch! I'll never allow you to interfere with the ritual!

----------

Towa: Demon Realm soldiers, I command every one of you to go all-out! Attack them with the full force of the Dark Demon Realm!

Time Kaioushin: Here they come! There's a lot of them...

Gotenks: The sky has turned dark. This is bad, Shenlong is being called. Ok! I'll start by doing all the work since I was late!

----------

Gotenks: Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack - Adult Version! The ghosts will explode if you touch them~!!

Vegeeta: Hey, Kaioushin! About Kakarrot's form, is it ok not to control his power here?

Time Kaioushin: Yes, this place isn't part of time.

Goku: Thank you, Gohan. I'm fine now.

----------

Time Kaioushin: Feel free to rampage as much as you like!

Vegeeta: Hmph... Very well.

Chamel: Get out of the way! Your way of fighting is inefficient.

----------

Soldiers: We're being sucked in!!!

Gohan: Even something like this... You're awesome, mister magician.

Chamel: Ha... Ha... Shit... The Demon God mode consumes a lot of strength...

----------

Gravy: You bastards... Most of the Demon Realm soldiers have been defeated!

Shroom: Useless~.

Daabra: If I'm not mistaken he's Redhead Chamel, from the extinct faction!!

Salsa: Why is he helping the Time Patrol!?

Towa: Too bad, you're a bit late. The ritual has already started.

----------

Dark Shenlong: You, who have gathered the 7 Dragon Balls! Now, speak your wish! I will grant you any one wish.

----------

Mechickaboola: Dark dragon! My wish is only one... Give me, Mechickaboola, the power I had in my peak!!!

Dark Shenlong: Very well. But, it seems your power is too big. It will take some time.

Mechickaboola: Ok, try being quick.

Dark Shenlong: Understood.

----------

Gohan: That's the Shenlong from the Dark Dragon Balls.

Gotenks: He's huge...

Time Kaioushin: Stop them before the wish is granted!!

Gravy: Stay focused until the end! Attack them!!

----------

Time Kaioushin: I passed them! Everyone, please make the Demon Gods busy!

Daabra: I won't let you proceed!

Gotenks: I'll take care of him.

----------

Goten: Oh, my... Time's up. Trunks-kun, go with Kaioushin-sama!

Trunks: Goten!?

Goten: Leave this to me!

Time Kaioushin: Let's go, Trunks!

Trunks: ...Yes!!

Daabra: Wai...!!

----------

Gravy: Did you come here to be beaten by me again?

Vegeeta: Damned muscle head.

Gravy: You're open!!!

Vegeeta: Shit... The damage has already returned?

----------

Goku: Vegeeta!! My stamina is already really low.

Vegeeta: ... Let's do it!!!

Goku: Someone buy us time!!

Chamel: That...? Well, then.

----------

Gravy: What's this!?

Mira: We're trapped!?

Chamel: Hurry up! You have 20 seconds!!

Goku: Thank you!! Ok, let's do it!

----------

Gravy: That's troublesome... I won't let you do it!

Goku and Vegeeta: *Fusion

Gravy: Lightning's Destructive Announcement!!!

----------

Shroom: Oh! The spell has disappeared.

Putine: Gravy, that was so lame!

Gohan: Ok, Goten! Let's defeat the Demon Gods and protect Kaioushin-sama.

Goten: Yes!!

Towa: Dispose of them at once and go guard Mechickaboola-sama!!!

----------

Chamel: Is this as far as I go...? The plan to steal the balls has failed but, at least, stop their full recovery! Time Patrol!

Salsa: Shit! He escaped!!

----------

Soldier 1 - Don't fall behind the Demon Gods-sama!

Soldier 2 - Crush the Time Kaioushin!!

Time Kaioushin: Thanks to Chamel,their numbers have decreased but even so, this much is troublesome...

Trunks: We also don't have the time... I can only maintain that power for 10 seconds but I'll open a path in that time!!!

Time Kaioushin: The path has cleared! Thanks for the help, Trunks.

Trunks: No, nevermind that. Let's go to Mechickaboola, quick.

----------

Time Kaioushin: Trunks!!!

Dark Shenlong: Don't interfere.

Mechickaboola: Kukuku... You managed to come here, Time Kaioushin.

Time Kaioushin: Mechickaboola!

----------

Mechickaboola: But you're late.

Time Kaioushin: No, I'm not! I didn't want to use it but I'll release all the power I have been collecting for this purpose! And, I'll put all I've got on the line and I'll stop your plan!!

----------

Time Kaioushin: *Time Labyrinth*. Roam forever with me outside the flow of time, Dark Demon Realm!!

Dark Shenlong: The wish has been granted.

Mechickaboola: You planed this, Time Kaioushin. Damn you...

----------

Mechickaboola: Damn you, Time Patrol!!!

----------

Dark Shenlong: Well then... Farewell.

Trunks: This...? Kaioushin-sama?

Time Kaioushin: Trunks!

----------

Time Kaioushin: Take care of Tokitoki!

Trunks: Kaiou...

----------

Goten: This is... the Time Nest?

Goku: Oh? Why is Dende here?

Vegeeta: What happened to the Kaioushin!?

----------

Trunks: What's going on? The Dark Demon Realm has disappeared!?

----------

Chamel: I'm deeply sorry. I've failed to steal the Dark Dragon Balls from them. But...

Demigra: I saw it. Mechickaboola, the Demon Gods and even the troublesome Time Kaioushin were sealed outside of time. Good work!

----------

Demigra: We'll make our move. Come with me, Chamel.

Chamel: Yes, Demigra-sama.

----------

Trunks: Everyone, take this. It seems they are time crystals, needed for going to each era. Time Kaioushin-sama gave them to me before going to the Dark Demon Realm in case they were needed. Everyone, use them to return to your original era.

Vegeeta: We don't need those things! Nevermind that, let's think about a way to go beat those bastards up.

Goku: I want to fight more with them!

Gohan: If we save the Time Kaioushin-sama, she'l send us back to our original era.

Goten: Trunks-kun, even if we went back you were planning to fight alone, right? In that case, I'll fight as well!

----------

Trunks: Everyone... Please wait for us, Time Kaioushin-sama. We'll surely save you. We, the Time Patrol!!

The battle of the Time Patrol does not end...!![/spoiler]

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:24 am

alakazam^ wrote:Chapter 10
[spoiler]* Everything will be solved in Hell!!

Hell
Vegeeta VS Demon God Shroom

Shroom: You've become really weak, haven't you? Where's your might now?

Vegeeta: ...Shut up!

Shroom: Oh, ok! In that case, I'll end this at once!

----------

Gotenks: Super Burning Kamehame Ha!! The unexpected super warrior that comes in aid of a friend!

----------

Gotenks: Gotenks-sama is here!! *Yeah*

Chamel: They merged as well...

Time Kaioushin: Sorry, I went to get the kids and got late!

Gohan: Are you alright, Vegeeta-san!?

Shroom: Ouch, I got a clean hit. Tsk... I'm really at an disadvantage now.

Gotenks: Hey! Wait!!

----------

Time Kaioushin: Wait, Trunks!! We'll follow him after healing Vegeeta!

Gotenks: Wha? But I've finally fused and time will run out! By the way, I'm Gotenks!

Time Kaioushin: I tried calling him for now since he's Goku's son but, wow, he's such a flirt... *I'm Goten~* I've seen everything from the Time Nest, we have to hurry and go after Goku!

Vegeeta: Hmph...

Gotenks: Oh! The space-time distortion is closing!

Time Kaioushin: Hey, redhead! Why did you think I brought you along!? I don't know where you learned it from but, if you can use that space-time magic, open that space-time distortion up!

Gohan: Space-time magic... You can even do that, mister magician?

----------

Time Kaioushin: Ok, it's done! You could say it's a recovery but I've just temporarily rewinded the time of your injuries so it's best you don't overexert yourself!

Vegeeta: ...Are you going as well? With those bruises...

Time Kaioushin: Oh? Are you worried about me?

Vegeeta: N...No! I'm just telling you not to become a burden!

Chamel: *Hurry up*

Time Kaioushin: There's no need to worry. I can also fight!

----------

Dark Demon Realm

Mechickaboola: My subordinates! I thank you for being able to gather the 7 balls.

----------

Mechickaboola: It's time for the Dark Demon Realm to be restored!

----------

???: Well then, Mechickaboola-sama, let's start the ritual.

Mechickaboola: Yes.

???: Come forth, Dark Shenlong!

Gravy: Seriously! I'm amazed the so-called "Grim Reaper" would let the Time Patrol invade the Dark Demon Realm this easily!

----------

Gravy: Get a grip, already!

Shroom: I already said I'm sorry!

Shroom and Putine: This muscle head is really annoying.

Towa: Are you feeling well, Brother?

Daabra: Yes, sorry for troubling you.

Mira: You too Towa, don't overexert yourself.

Salsa: This ki... They're here.

----------

???: Time Patrol!

Towa: You insistent bunch! I'll never allow you to interfere with the ritual!

----------

Towa: Demon Realm soldiers, I command every one of you to go all-out! Attack them with the full force of the Dark Demon Realm!

Time Kaioushin: Here they come! There's a lot of them...

Gotenks: The sky has turned dark. This is bad, Shenlong is being called. Ok! I'll start by doing all the work since I was late!

----------

Gotenks: Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack - Adult Version! The ghosts will explode if you touch them~!!

Vegeeta: Hey, Kaioushin! About Kakarrot's form, is it ok not to control his power here?

Time Kaioushin: Yes, this place isn't part of time.

Goku: Thank you, Gohan. I'm fine now.

----------

Time Kaioushin: Feel free to rampage as much as you like!

Vegeeta: Hmph... Very well.

Chamel: Get out of the way! Your way of fighting is inefficient.

----------

Soldiers: We're being sucked in!!!

Gohan: Even something like this... You're awesome, mister magician.

Chamel: Ha... Ha... Shit... The Demon God mode consumes a lot of strength...

----------

Gravy: You bastards... Most of the Demon Realm soldiers have been defeated!

Shroom: Useless~.

Daabra: If I'm not mistaken he's Redhead Chamel, from the extinct faction!!

Salsa: Why is he helping the Time Patrol!?

Towa: Too bad, you're a bit late. The ritual has already started.

----------

Dark Shenlong: You, who have gathered the 7 Dragon Balls! Now, speak your wish! I will grant you any one wish.

----------

Mechickaboola: Dark dragon! My wish is only one... Give me, Mechickaboola, the power I had in my peak!!!

Dark Shenlong: Very well. But, it seems your power is too big. It will take some time.

Mechickaboola: Ok, try being quick.

Dark Shenlong: Understood.

----------

Gohan: That's the Shenlong from the Dark Dragon Balls.

Gotenks: He's huge...

Time Kaioushin: Stop them before the wish is granted!!

Gravy: Stay focused until the end! Attack them!!

----------

Time Kaioushin: I passed them! Everyone, please make the Demon Gods busy!

Daabra: I won't let you proceed!

Gotenks: I'll take care of him.

----------

Goten: Oh, my... Time's up. Trunks-kun, go with Kaioushin-sama!

Trunks: Goten!?

Goten: Leave this to me!

Time Kaioushin: Let's go, Trunks!

Trunks: ...Yes!!

Daabra: Wai...!!

----------

Gravy: Did you come here to be beaten by me again?

Vegeeta: Damned muscle head.

Gravy: You're open!!!

Vegeeta: Shit... The damage has already returned?

----------

Goku: Vegeeta!! My stamina is already really low.

Vegeeta: ... Let's do it!!!

Goku: Someone buy us time!!

Chamel: That...? Well, then.

----------

Gravy: What's this!?

Mira: We're trapped!?

Chamel: Hurry up! You have 20 seconds!!

Goku: Thank you!! Ok, let's do it!

----------

Gravy: That's troublesome... I won't let you do it!

Goku and Vegeeta: *Fusion

Gravy: Lightning's Destructive Announcement!!!

----------

Shroom: Oh! The spell has disappeared.

Putine: Gravy, that was so lame!

Gohan: Ok, Goten! Let's defeat the Demon Gods and protect Kaioushin-sama.

Goten: Yes!!

Towa: Dispose of them at once and go guard Mechickaboola-sama!!!

----------

Chamel: Is this as far as I go...? The plan to steal the balls has failed but, at least, stop their full recovery! Time Patrol!

Salsa: Shit! He escaped!!

----------

Soldier 1 - Don't fall behind the Demon Gods-sama!

Soldier 2 - Crush the Time Kaioushin!!

Time Kaioushin: Thanks to Chamel,their numbers have decreased but even so, this much is troublesome...

Trunks: We also don't have the time... I can only maintain that power for 10 seconds but I'll open a path in that time!!!

Time Kaioushin: The path has cleared! Thanks for the help, Trunks.

Trunks: No, nevermind that. Let's go to Mechickaboola, quick.

----------

Time Kaioushin: Trunks!!!

Dark Shenlong: Don't interfere.

Mechickaboola: Kukuku... You managed to come here, Time Kaioushin.

Time Kaioushin: Mechickaboola!

----------

Mechickaboola: But you're late.

Time Kaioushin: No, I'm not! I didn't want to use it but I'll release all the power I have been collecting for this purpose! And, I'll put all I've got on the line and I'll stop your plan!!

----------

Time Kaioushin: *Time Labyrinth*. Roam forever with me outside the flow of time, Dark Demon Realm!!

Dark Shenlong: The wish has been granted.

Mechickaboola: You planed this, Time Kaioushin. Damn you...

----------

Mechickaboola: Damn you, Time Patrol!!!

----------

Dark Shenlong: Well then... Farewell.

Trunks: This...? Kaioushin-sama?

Time Kaioushin: Trunks!

----------

Time Kaioushin: Take care of Tokitoki!

Trunks: Kaiou...

----------

Goten: This is... the Time Nest?

Goku: Oh? Why is Dende here?

Vegeeta: What happened to the Kaioushin!?

----------

Trunks: What's going on? The Dark Demon Realm has disappeared!?

----------

Chamel: I'm deeply sorry. I've failed to steal the Dark Dragon Balls from them. But...

Demigra: I saw it. Mechickaboola, the Demon Gods and even the troublesome Time Kaioushin were sealed outside of time. Good work!

----------

Demigra: We'll make our move. Come with me, Chamel.

Chamel: Yes, Demigra-sama.

----------

Trunks: Everyone, take this. It seems they are time crystals, needed for going to each era. Time Kaioushin-sama gave them to me before going to the Dark Demon Realm in case they were needed. Everyone, use them to return to your original era.

Vegeeta: We don't need those things! Nevermind that, let's think about a way to go beat those bastards up.

Goku: I want to fight more with them!

Gohan: If we save the Time Kaioushin-sama, she'l send us back to our original era.

Goten: Trunks-kun, even if we went back you were planning to fight alone, right? In that case, I'll fight as well!

----------

Trunks: Everyone... Please wait for us, Time Kaioushin-sama. We'll surely save you. We, the Time Patrol!!

The battle of the Time Patrol does not end...!![/spoiler]
Too bad they don't explain more about Kaioshin of Time's new form. Still, excited for the next chapter, I can't help but wondering what might happen to Time Patrol without Kaioshin of Time and with Demigra on the loose. Anyways, thank you a lot, alakazam^! :thumbup:
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:05 am

anyone got any eta or reasonable predictions on when the next opening for SDBH will likely come out? Perhaps later on this month or next month?

JeffBelmont

Post by JeffBelmont » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:18 pm

What exactly is going on in Super Dragon Ball Heroes after dark demon realm mission?
Did Mechikabura recovered his youth? What's going on with Fu and the prison planet?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:00 pm

JeffBelmont wrote:What exactly is going on in Super Dragon Ball Heroes after dark demon realm mission?
Did Mechikabura recovered his youth? What's going on with Fu and the prison planet?
mechikabura did turn young again, this was on here months ago, only to be immediatly thrown out of time itself by Chronoa.

The prison planet thing is a new story so we dont know what going on properly just yet

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:17 am

Posted these over in the DBS merch thread but Heroes getting some more stuff under the DBS brand:
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Looks like the new gashapon sets have something do with those machines? Guess like Amiibos?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:06 pm

I never come here to post what Japanese people are saying, but considering I have been noticing they are always guessing right future characters and the SECs lately... This time I'll do it:

People on Twitter are talking about Xeno Piccolo. Which, if turned out to be true, means awesome news. Finally Piccolo will get some love and probably even a transformation, which is something he utterly needs. There is a video about it from one of the people commenting about it. All we can do now is to hope that it is true. Oh, keep in mind that the his comment dates to April 1st, so it may be a joke in the worst case.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:17 pm

Grimlock wrote:I never come here to post what Japanese people are saying, but considering I have been noticing they are always guessing right future characters and the SECs lately... This time I'll do it:

People on Twitter are talking about Xeno Piccolo. Which, if turned out to be true, means awesome news. Finally Piccolo will get some love and probably even a transformation, which is something he utterly needs. There is a video about it from one of the people commenting about it. All we can do now is to hope that it is true. Oh, keep in mind that the his comment dates to April 1st, so it may be a joke in the worst case.
I mean, considering DBO already has a Piccolo xeno id say it is highly possible we’ll be getting one in heroes. The only problem I see with this is since the supreme Kai of time isn’t around right now and she’s the one who usually does all the recruiting.