"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheDevilsCorpse

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:00 pm

There is ZERO elaboration on the specifics of where any of the Xeno class characters come from.

This technically even includes Trunks at this point. Now that the Xeno and Super versions of the character are supposed to be the same Trunks from after the end of the Cell Arc, but apparently aren't the same person.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:09 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:There is ZERO elaboration on the specifics of where any of the Xeno class characters come from.

This technically even includes Trunks at this point. Now that the Xeno and Super versions of the character are supposed to be the same Trunks from after the end of the Cell Arc, but apparently aren't the same person.
See I thought this was more likely the case, as I pointed out, I read this ages ago could be wrong'

they're supposed to be Time Patrol members though right? Could be from any of the timelines we've seen throughout the media

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:59 am

I'm surprised DBH hasn't given the Super characters a What-If form yet.

Characters such as SS3 Rosé Black would be fun.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:17 pm

Xeogran wrote:I'm surprised DBH hasn't given the Super characters a What-If form yet.

Characters such as SS3 Rosé Black would be fun.
Much of Super's content is a bit too fresh I suppose its an attempt to not tread on the potential of the series' toes atm

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Going to be doing my review for set 5 in 2 separate posts since there are so many UR's. I will save the GoDs for another time and might even skip them since they are all pretty much the same card.

SH5-33 Golden Frieza

HR Type
HP: 2800
Power: 5700
Guard: 2000

Sparking CAA that deals a super amount of damage to the enemy if successful. Upon super sparking, permanently increase Golden Frieza's Power by the amount of enemy Hero Energy x 2,000. This is probably one of the best Sparking CAA's I've ever seen and could potentially increase your Power by 20,000, which is completely insane.

Passive: At the end of every round, recover Ki and decrease enemy Hero Energy by 1. This is something that I find a little weird because it has anti-synergy with the super Sparking effect. I like the idea of Golden Frieza to have the ability to be stationed in the attack area since Ki will not be an issue but his CAA and Passive do not compliment each other very well.

Super Attack: Great Death Beam, costs 6 Energy.

7/10

SH5-39 Jiren

HR Type
HP: 3200
Power: 4800
Guard: 2000

Super Energy CAA that deals damage to the enemy when your team is being attacked (1 time only). The damage of this ability increases depending on the amount of Hero Energy your team has. Upon big success, permanently increase Battle Power based off of how much Ki your enemy consumed. Refreshing new ability in the CAA that I like and will make playing with this guy require a bit more strategy.

Passive: At the start of the battle, halve the amount of benefit enemy units get from their passive abilities that give them flat stat boosts. This is an extremely weird and specific ability that generally would require you to know your opponent's team before being useful at all. This ability could either be the best ability in the game, or do absolutely nothing. Not really sure what to think of this as it is probably one of the most niche abilities the game has ever seen.

Super Attack: Power Impact, costs 7 Energy.

6/10

SH5-50 Gogeta: Xeno

EL Type
HP: 2900
Power: 6300
Guard: 1500

Lockon CAA that allows Gogeta: Xeno to deal 1.2x damage to any enemy he locks onto. Additionally, if he locks onto someone with a CI speed that is slower than his, the effect of this ability increases. I think this is a great CAA and allows you to not only target the enemy that will take the most damage, but also deal a significant amount more damage to them.

Passive: At the start of battle, if your team has less HP than the enemy's team, Gogeta will deal 1.2x damage. Additionally, if "Janemba" or "Janemba: Xeno" are on the enemy team, this effect will go up. Interesting ability and seems like it is specifically made to counter Janemba units.

Super Attack: Soul Punisher, costs 7 Energy.

Ultimate Unit Effect: If SSJ Gotenks: Xeno and Supreme Kai of Time are on the same team as Gogeta: Xeno, activate Ultimate Unit Ability. Costs 10 Energy. Again, these abilities usually tend to just 1 shot your opponent if you are able to gather 10 energy and every unit that has come with these UEEs have always found a place on a team. Overall, it just seems like this guy will be doing tons of damage while getting to choose who he attacks with his CAA. He will definitely be a strong candidate for an aggro team as he is an EL Type and I expect to see him a lot in the future.

8/10

SH5-52 Demon God Shroom

BS Type
HP: 2400
Power: 5400
Guard: 1000

God Meteor CAA that, if successful, greatly reduces the Ki of all enemies in the attack area during the next round. Standard God Meteor CAA; nothing special.

Passive: At the end of the Battle Power calculation, if your team has more Hero Energy than the enemy's team, increase Shroom's Power by 10,000 and ignore any damage mitigation effects of the enemy for this round only. This seems like a pretty good ability but the problem I have is that even though this ability can activate as many times as the requirement is met, his Power will always go back to normal at the end of the round. In other words, this 10,000 Power boost he gains does not stack every single round.

Super Attack: Flame Death Scythe, costs 4 Energy.

Ultimate Unit Effect: If Demon God Towa and Kyoakkuman are on the same team as Shroom, restore all Ki of all team members and seal all enemy's Super Attacks (1 round only). Costs 5 Energy. This is a great ability and allows your team to greatly take the advantage for this turn. The only downside is having to run Kyoakkuman on your team and he is not a great unit at all.

7.5/10

SH5-SEC Gogeta: Xeno (SSJ3)

BS Type
HP: 2500
Power: 7300
Guard: 1000

Freeze CAA that, upon success, deals damage to the enemy and halves the Power and Guard of the attacking enemy. This is probably the best CAA that I have ever seen in the game (besides Vegito Blue of course) because it essentially allows you to skip an entire enemy's turn while making the attacking enemy's future turns essentially useless.

Passive: At the end of the round, if this card is in attack position increase the Hero Energy of the team depending on how many allies were in the attack position that round. This is a fantastic passive ability that allows your team to essentially truck through enemy abilities that reduce your Hero Energy simply because you can get up to 7 additional Energy in 1 turn from this ability.

Super Attack: Soul Punisher, costs 8 Energy. (No idea why this costs more Energy than the UR SSJ Gogeta: Xeno Soul Punisher).

Ultimate Unit Effect: If Gotenks: Xeno and Supreme Kai of Time are on the same team as Gogeta: Xeno (SSJ3), return the Power stat of all allies to the amount that it was at the start of the battle if their Power stat has been decreased. Additionally, the effected allies will permanently deal double damage. Costs 2 Energy. What an awesome UEE. You can not only counter enemy debuffs with this ability, but you can also use cards that decrease your own Power to activate this effect by yourself. Can you imagine Vegito Blue on this team with this effect? And it only costs 2 Energy?

9/10

SH5-SEC2 Janemba: Xeno

EL Type
HP: 3200
Power: 4000
Guard: 3100

Ultimate Burst CAA that greatly increases the damage you deal to the enemy and upon awakening burst success, further increase the damage you deal to the enemy. Additionally, reduce the Power and Guard of the attacked enemy by 3,000. (Unlimited amount of times).

Passive: At the end of the round, reduce the Ki of all enemies. As the fight goes on, this effect increases every round. So overall I think the card is good and will undoubtedly see play but it's just incredibly bland. They give Janemba this new form and make him look good and everything and then the card comes out and it's just this. We've seen this a million times before and I know he's strong, but I am a little bit disappointed with the creativity they put into this guy as an SEC card.

Super Attack: Rakasha's Demon Cannon, costs 6 Energy.

8/10

As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, there are 12 total GoD UR cards and probably 3 or 4 of them are worth talking about. So I may cover them in a future post. Overall this set is pretty exciting and introduces a lot of new mechanics to the game (Jiren) and I am excited to see how set 6 turns out.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:50 am

The UDM Burst 28 is completely SDBH related, gotta get that DBS logo on their though lol:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:58 am

You know, I was thinking, Super could really do with adding some new cards, I'd love to have Renso added

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:13 pm

How close are we to time breaker paragus coming?

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:17 pm

Finally, all the Gods of Destruction attack, only took a bloody month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5KI20j3w5Y

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:40 am

The newest manga chapter cover for SDBH https://twitter.com/yositakakka/status/ ... 5504115712

Rouge the Bat
Beyond Newbie

Post by Rouge the Bat » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:23 am

The Demon Realm Shinigami appears!!...
Great!!...

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:54 am

so it seems caulifla has also been added to heroes as a virtual card was going to post about this last night but it's what ever, I'll upload a vid on my YouTube of her special today

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:49 am

Sorry for the wait I've been very busy lately but here is Caulifla's special attack! https://youtu.be/j-mTDjJSmFM

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:50 am

Also here is the SDBH 6 animated trailer in wat better quality https://youtu.be/HqABBkfRhqQ

Ilikepictures-meh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:09 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:Sorry for the wait I've been very busy lately but here is Caulifla's special attack! https://youtu.be/j-mTDjJSmFM
Nice, Ribrianne special attack is also in as well. Both look neat.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:19 am

Ilikepictures-meh wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:Sorry for the wait I've been very busy lately but here is Caulifla's special attack! https://youtu.be/j-mTDjJSmFM
Nice, Ribrianne special attack is also in as well. Both look neat.
I know lol but we've already knew about that, so I didn't think I should state it Lol but I did when writing the title for the video

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:28 pm

The next CP cards.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Grimlock wrote:The next CP cards.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
"New CAA 'Combo Rush.' Decide on a magnificent combo with a counter!! Dodge your enemy's attack and counter!! On top of dodging, deal super damage and power up with additional effects with this new CAA!"

New CP cards include:

Goku
Gohan (Adolescent)
Gogeta
Vegito: Xeno
Golden Frieza
Hit
Ribrianne
Demon God Salsa

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Goresh wrote:
Grimlock wrote:The next CP cards.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
"New CAA 'Combo Rush.' Decide on a magnificent combo with a counter!! Dodge your enemy's attack and counter!! On top of dodging, deal super damage and power up with additional effects with this new CAA!"

New CP cards include:

Goku
Gohan (Adolescent)
Gogeta
Vegito: Xeno
Golden Frieza
Hit
Ribrianne
Demon God Salsa
Was really hoping for a new Goten card and dont know why I didnt expect to be let down by this. Ah well

how long till we get the new update with Paragus Xeno and ridiculously long named broly hovis bacon edition?

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:50 pm

The next set with Slugg will be September, and Broli will hit in November.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)