"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:54 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Shirtless Cumber.
Is that a new form for Dabura as well? Any idea what he and Towa's forms are called?

what is the description for Cumber and Orengeta?
Apparently not too long ago in Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission, some if not all the various Demon Gods and the Demon Goddesses have been given a transformation that surpassed the original Demon God and Demon Goddess forms given to them by Makaiōshin Mechikabura. Perhaps the Ruler of the Dark Empire himself had given himself the new Dark Demon God transformation that is probably going to be called Super Dark Demon God or Ascended Dark Demon God too so those working under him wouldn't overthrow him any time soon?

Super Saiyan Kanba, Super Saiyan 2 Kanba, Super Saiyan 3 Kanba, or Super Saiyan 3 Full Power Kanba is all really veiny, while Oren Vegeta or Super Oren Vegeta 1 looks like an Albino Alien.
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:57 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
JulieYBM wrote:Oren Vegeta looks cool. When the cartoon eventually adapts the story I hope the fight is good.
Something tells me they may skip him, just instinct after they shafted my boi Majin Ozotto
I kind of doubt that. Vegeta is popular and if they can promote new merchandise of him they will.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:19 pm

It might be the quality of the pic, but doesn't look like that Cumber has eyebrows to me, thus, it would be SS3.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:25 am

JulieYBM wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
JulieYBM wrote:Oren Vegeta looks cool. When the cartoon eventually adapts the story I hope the fight is good.
Something tells me they may skip him, just instinct after they shafted my boi Majin Ozotto
I kind of doubt that. Vegeta is popular and if they can promote new merchandise of him they will.
They cut a lot of content from the story, I dont think they're going to keep a lot of stuff from the game, but I'll wait and see

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:32 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:It might be the quality of the pic, but doesn't look like that Cumber has eyebrows to me, thus, it would be SS3.
He also looks much vein-ier than normal, round the arms. I wonder if he's in an 'enhanced' or 'full power' state?

I mean they have to give him something if they want us to keep being impressed and its a bit soon to give someone SS4 in the year. I dont doubt he'll get it.

One thing i am wondering is why they havent broken the mask to show his face yet?

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:32 pm

New Time Patrol/Demon Realm arc (or at least its first campaign) is called the "Descent of the Demon Gods" arc (魔神降臨編).

Tucked away at the bottom of the page above.

Towa and Dabra's new forms aren't given new names. They're still just "Demon God" (魔神).

Apparently it's going to take place in both the Demon Realm (or "Dark Empire," as it's worded here and sometimes referred to), and the world of DBGT. So ... that's pretty wild.
Last edited by Cipher on Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:35 pm

Cipher wrote:New Time Patrol/Demon Realm arc (or at least its first campaign) is called the "Descent of the Demon Gods" arc (魔神降臨編).

Towa and Dabra's new forms aren't given new names. They're still just "Demon God" (魔神).
One thing I’d like to note about the new Descent of the demon gods arc is that the description in V jump says it takes place in the world of Dragon Ball GT :wtf:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:38 pm

Cipher wrote:New Time Patrol/Demon Realm arc (or at least its first campaign) is called the "Descent of the Demon Gods" arc (魔神降臨編).

Apparently it's going to take place in both the Demon Realm (or "Dark Demon Empire," as it's worded here and sometimes referred to), and the world of DBGT. So ... that's pretty wild.
Oh man, all the sudden push GT is getting is making me all giddy. Gotta wonder the reasons for that though.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:21 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:

Apparently it's going to take place in both the Demon Realm (or "Dark Demon Empire," as it's worded here and sometimes referred to), and the world of DBGT. So ... that's pretty wild.
Oh man, all the sudden push GT is getting is making me all giddy. Gotta wonder the reasons for that though.
Dark, I think we're gonna have some hype over this

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:23 pm

SSJ Pan, it is time :angel:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:33 pm

So I guess this more or less confirm the Xenos as coming from GT's timeline.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:41 pm

JulieYBM wrote: I kind of doubt that. Vegeta is popular and if they can promote new merchandise of him they will.
Tbh Copy-Vegeta was such huge failure they seem to pretend it never existed
Xeogran wrote: SSJ Pan, it is time :angel:
YES
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:59 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
JulieYBM wrote: I kind of doubt that. Vegeta is popular and if they can promote new merchandise of him they will.
Tbh Copy-Vegeta was such huge failure they seem to pretend it never existed
Xeogran wrote: SSJ Pan, it is time :angel:
YES
I dont know how you came to that conclusion. Its rare for side story filler arcs to get attention, especially since he only had a few episodes and nothing special. The only noteworthy thing about his whole existence was having the OG vegeta voice back on the show as a guest in the dub. He was hardly a major player, and it's like saying team universe 2 were a failure they want to prevent never existed.

Copy Vegeta doesnt really have much room to be anything other than an alternative skin in a game at this point.

SSJ Pan is LONG OVERDUE AND WE NEED HER

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:33 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:It might be the quality of the pic, but doesn't look like that Cumber has eyebrows to me, thus, it would be SS3.
He also looks much vein-ier than normal, round the arms. I wonder if he's in an 'enhanced' or 'full power' state?

I mean they have to give him something if they want us to keep being impressed and its a bit soon to give someone SS4 in the year. I dont doubt he'll get it.

One thing i am wondering is why they havent broken the mask to show his face yet?
oh man, he is gonna be this years new SS4 isn't he??? that's... kinda lame, i like him and all but i would rather have Trunks SS4, i mind Demon Realm arc is on the GT timeline right? so it only makes sense yet i'm not sure when will they come back to the spotlight as it seems they are about the Prison Planet sequel in UM7 so idk really.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

oh man, he is gonna be this years new SS4 isn't he??? that's... kinda lame, i like him and all but i would rather have Trunks SS4, i mind Demon Realm arc is on the GT timeline right? so it only makes sense yet i'm not sure when will they come back to the spotlight as it seems they are about the Prison Planet sequel in UM7 so idk really.
they might break tradition and do one in one story and one in another, so Trunks Xeno gets it in the Mechikabura arc and Cumber in the other.

I hope we get a masked saiyan in the Mechi arc and its masked goten. Give the dude something to do

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:12 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

Cumber or Trunks are the only Saiyans that really could use SSJ4. Goten wouldn't feel right, and the others were just handed stuff like SSJ3 for the lols honestly. Only other what-ifs I would like to see would be SSJ Pan, and probably SSJ3 Kale and Caulifla

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:58 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
I dont know how you came to that conclusion. Its rare for side story filler arcs to get attention, especially since he only had a few episodes and nothing special. The only noteworthy thing about his whole existence was having the OG vegeta voice back on the show as a guest in the dub. He was hardly a major player, and it's like saying team universe 2 were a failure they want to prevent never existed.

Copy Vegeta doesnt really have much room to be anything other than an alternative skin in a game at this point.
But he would appear in Heroes at least.
Of course many ToP fighters won't appear because there's too many of them and many of them appeared only in single episode and pretty much people forgot about them. There's still plenty of them tho.
But Copy-Vegeta was still main villain of filler arc. Also, Pikkon came from filler arc and appears in many games. And DBH icluded many irrelevant filler characters like entire Bardock's crew, Spice Boys and other movie sidekicks or even the saiyan from DBS Broly who traveled with Paragus.
It's still a mystery to me how Ledgic didn't appear in Heroes when such irrelevant characters are there. And this game included pretty much every fighting character from GT, but not Ledgic.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:34 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

But he would appear in Heroes at least.
Of course many ToP fighters won't appear because there's too many of them and many of them appeared only in single episode and pretty much people forgot about them. There's still plenty of them tho.
But Copy-Vegeta was still main villain of filler arc. Also, Pikkon came from filler arc and appears in many games. And DBH icluded many irrelevant filler characters like entire Bardock's crew, Spice Boys and other movie sidekicks or even the saiyan from DBS Broly who traveled with Paragus.
It's still a mystery to me how Ledgic didn't appear in Heroes when such irrelevant characters are there. And this game included pretty much every fighting character from GT, but not Ledgic.
See the thing is, Copy Vegeta was never a big deal, he's about as important as Watagash, and he's not in last I checked. Trying to argue he's a 'failure' when he's not even attempted doesn't make sense. Now if Jiren wasnt popular and he didnt get used, thats one thing, since he was THE BIG DEAL of the TOP.

And really he wasn't, he was the biggest obstacle of a mini arc but not the central bad, that would by Gryll, who instigated the arc, and his copy that continued to act as him. Copy Vegeta was the right hand dragon. Bardock's crew I can at least get Tora, given he does have his blue ki fireball and all you need is a maximum of one attack to get a card.

Beets got in because they were probably short of people to make up the wave of cards for the film. It's why we got a whole tonne of kids who didnt fight. I was baffled he got in as well when you look at the fact he doesnt even use a gun in the film
You bringing up Ledgic made me go check, because I honestly didnt know he wasn't in the game, but he's at least got a modest fanbase from my understanding. That just shows its not really a 'commercial success/failure' thing that decides what goes in this game.

I'm all for everyone getting in.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:38 am

New stuff.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:30 am

Oh god, Jiren's becomming El Hermano!
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017