"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragotaker
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:52 am

Draconic wrote:Well, now that Broly has Legendary Super Saiyan 3, 4 and a God form, can you guess what's next?

REGULAR Super Saiyan 2, 3 and 4!
you forgot about REGULAR Super Saiyan God, good we are all set now.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:47 pm

Wonder how long till we see the next dark dragonball user?

I'm calling it as Hirudegarn getting a human sized form through his dark transformation at an extreme, or it's going to a GT villain. Perhaps even granting Baby Vegeta Super Saiyan 4 as his dark transformation?

This will leave one more, probably Omega Shenron, who will absorb all the dark balls as the penultimate threat, only to have them stolen by Mechi and then Masked King breaks free, goes SSJ3 and wins

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Draconic wrote:Well, now that Broly has Legendary Super Saiyan 3, 4 and a God form, can you guess what's next?

Don't forget Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Great Ape, regular Golden Great Ape, Ascended Super Saiyan, and Ultra Super Saiyan.

Honestly though, I like Broly's regular Super Saiyan form, I'd really like to see his regular Super Saiyan 2/3/4.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:

Don't forget Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Great Ape, regular Golden Great Ape, Ascended Super Saiyan, and Ultra Super Saiyan.

Honestly though, I like Broly's regular Super Saiyan form, I'd really like to see his regular Super Saiyan 2/3/4.
I'd love to see more done with his slender build too! I am indifferent towards Broly's muscular form, but I think his regular one is great!
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Before this thread i thought i was the only one, i like his regular form as well and even with all this complaining about Broly he still has only one sole version of himself with all of those transfomations, one more would be nothing compared to lets say Trunks who has like 7 different versions at this point in Heroes.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:08 pm

EXBadguy wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote: I refuse to be surprised at this stage, Broly is the most milked character in this game series so of course they were going to put his nonsensical God form in.
Thanos wrote: ...Why don't they just rename the series Dragon Broli Z? Fuck's sake.
So yall get mad when Broly gets new shit, but then don't mind Bardock having 4 forms and 3 versions, huh? That's almost the amount or maybe more than what Broly has, and it's a character who is "canonically" known just getting destroyed by a meteor. I get that Broly's not the best villain in your eyes, but I think some of you are just getting pissed for no reason.
I'm not mad about Broly getting a god form in and of itself. What I really dislike is the fact that the form has literally no imagination at all. Say what you want about SSG but at least they made it the opposite of the previous forms, while I view SSB as inferior in terms of design they at least stuck to their guns about keeping the form simple. SSR works as a corrupted version of SSB and it helps that Black has some pretty weird powers in the form to.

LSSG Broly on the other hand, as many people have said, is just SS3 Broly with 2 huge bangs that are reminiscent of many, many anime villains and bad boys. With all his other what if forms their looks was expected, but they really had a chance to do something interesting with Broly but didn't. Broly's new form is what many wanted SSG to be, a big flashy form that panders to peoples expectations.

Thats why I dont like it.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:12 pm

My god broly is so milked even more so than goku.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:20 am

Future Gohan (and consequently Future Gohanks, as seen in the images below) will become Time Patroller. Xeno Slug is the next movie villain possessed by the Dark Dragon Ball.

[spoiler]Image Image Image[/spoiler]

Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla is making her way to the game. I hope Heroes acknowledges that transformation as a Super Saiyan 2 (and not label it as "Super Saiyan"), otherwise I swear to god...

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

SDBH7 will bring Time Breaker Paragus (yes, he's getting some attention but not Goten). And to all of you complaining about Broly always getting milked and wanked... Well, brace yourselves, Time Breaker Broly is also happening because... It's wanking time again.

[spoiler]Image Image Image[/spoiler]

Dark Masked King won't break free until November and Mira gets a new form... With wings!
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Humming-bird

Post by Humming-bird » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:16 am

And it seems that Xeno Buu (Demon God Dabra absorbed?) will absorb Janemba:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Here's the full teaser of Time Breaker Broly SS4, we can also see Mira absorbing Demon God Towa... guess it is his Xenoverse 2 final form :
[spoiler]https://youtu.be/VZE9Zo3X_oQ[/spoiler]

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:20 am

Demon God Xeno Buu with Janemba absorbed appeared in SDBH5, it's nothing new. I posted an image of him a couple of pages ago. But as for Mira, I'm actually excited! Just because he gets wings, it's something new and it gives something unique for him. Very anxious to see more of him!

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:47 am

Fucking hell!!!! so many new stuff at once, that trailer was something, now i wonder if that means SDBH 7 is the part where we go to GT since we have both Goku and Broly in SS4 forms but we still don't have any new SS4 like i would had hoped by that point or at least not announced yet, it's been like almost 2 years since the last one who was Gohan, don't know what's taking them so long honestly.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:21 am

I am kind of ashamed of myself, but fucking hell if I don't find this shit hype! Broly and Paragus getting their shot at King Vegeta is such a great story idea that can't take place anywhere else but Heroes.

Slug's form is pretty weird. I can't exactly tell what's going on, but him being giant keeps me interested enough.

Sad Tullece and Freeza kinda got the short end of the stick when it comes to Dark Dragon Ball forms. Super Saiyan for Tullece and something akin Cooler's fifth form for Freeza would have truly worked with this concept. Janemba's isn't the best either, but he already got enough Heroes goodness so I'm fine with him.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:24 am

Remember this poll we voted a while ago? Well, here are the results.

[spoiler]Image Image Image Image[/spoiler]

Time Breaker Bardock appears in the first place once again. What can we say? He's just the most popular character in Heroes, right? :) It's good to see that Dark Masked King managed to get the third place. I do hope this time this poll means new cards for them and not a re-release of old ones like the last time. Time Breaker Bardock doesn't get a card since GDM2 (not counting three or four cards out of the main set that he got since then).

~ Day of the Machines ~

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:47 am

I can't believe King Vegeta has more chances to get a new form than Goten, is like they forgot he even exist and they made him a time patroller a long time ago.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:47 am

Draconic wrote:I am kind of ashamed of myself, but fucking hell if I don't find this shit hype! Broly and Paragus getting their shot at King Vegeta is such a great story idea that can't take place anywhere else but Heroes.

Slug's form is pretty weird. I can't exactly tell what's going on, but him being giant keeps me interested enough.

Sad Tullece and Freeza kinda got the short end of the stick when it comes to Dark Dragon Ball forms. Super Saiyan for Tullece and something akin Cooler's fifth form for Freeza would have truly worked with this concept. Janemba's isn't the best either, but he already got enough Heroes goodness so I'm fine with him.
They really did and what it's worse Frieza didn't even get a Dark Dragon Ball form, i didn't thought much about it at first because i didn't know later users would go on to have one beyond just having the ball on their chest, but now that it has become a pattern since Cell, one can't help but wonder what happened there.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:53 am

DI297 wrote:I can't believe King Vegeta has more chances to get a new form than Goten, is like they forgot he even exist and they made him a time patroller a long time ago.
I seriously don't know what's the deal here, at this point i think is the bias of someone in charge of Heroes who just hates Goten's guts for no real reason, because otherwise doesn't make any sense at all.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:11 pm

Dragotaker wrote:They really did and what it's worse Frieza didn't even get a Dark Dragon Ball form, i didn't thought much about it at first because i didn't know later users would go on to have one beyond just having the ball on their chest, but now that it has become a pattern since Cell, one can't help but wonder what happened there.
Yeah, exactly. At first I didn't put much stock into it, but everybody got something, no matter how small. It just seems weird. I guess they knew Freeza was coming back and didn't want to step on Super's toes?
Dragotaker wrote:
DI297 wrote:I can't believe King Vegeta has more chances to get a new form than Goten, is like they forgot he even exist and they made him a time patroller a long time ago.
I seriously don't know what's the deal here, at this point i think is the bias of someone in charge of Heroes who just hates Goten's guts for no real reason, because otherwise doesn't make any sense at all.
I don't think there's any bias or something against the character in particular, but he might not be popular enough to warrant much focus. Especially the GT version they patrollerized. I'd like him get something interesting, or do something interesting with him storywise like with King Vegeta, but it seems it's further down their line.
Hell, the only reason he seems to have gotten a Xeno version was for the sake of Gotenks rather than himself.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Draconic wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:They really did and what it's worse Frieza didn't even get a Dark Dragon Ball form, i didn't thought much about it at first because i didn't know later users would go on to have one beyond just having the ball on their chest, but now that it has become a pattern since Cell, one can't help but wonder what happened there.
Yeah, exactly. At first I didn't put much stock into it, but everybody got something, no matter how small. It just seems weird. I guess they knew Freeza was coming back and didn't want to step on Super's toes?
Dragotaker wrote:
I don't think there's any bias or something against the character in particular, but he might not be popular enough to warrant much focus. Especially the GT version they patrollerized. I'd like him get something interesting, or do something interesting with him storywise like with King Vegeta, but it seems it's further down their line.
Hell, the only reason he seems to have gotten a Xeno version was for the sake of Gotenks rather than himself.
He is definetly not popular if we compare him to the other time patrol members but they haven't give the people any reason to care about him anyway, all i want for him is to get a SS3 or SS2 if they still doing that, like both Raditz and Nappa got SS3 and they haven't been relevant since they died in their respective arcs, and that was DECADES ago, they don't even have to make a big deal about it just a card with the new form, they aren't gonna lose any money just for that, if anything that would certainly make him more popular.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:25 pm

Well perhaps Goten will be the one to get super saiyan 4 this year baring in mind he is the only time breaker not to get something new in a while?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Some notes: Although Broly's chest is covered by the same thing everyone else who had a Dark Dragon Ball attached on his body, even a better quality video doesn't actually show the stars in the rounded thing, even so, he might very well be the last villain, carrying the seven-star Dark Dragon Ball (considering it's the seventh mission, so it's likely Broly is indeed the last villain with it).

I missed the appearance of Xeno Gohan in the SDBH6 trailer, so that Xeno Gohanks might actually be "composed" of Xeno Gohan and Xeno Trunks (long-haired), and not Future Gohan as I previously stated. I think I may want to borrow Gohan's glasses.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

~ Day of the Machines ~