"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:51 pm

Noah wrote:Well, as matter of fact Majin Vegeta had a move called "Atomic Blast" so it's probably a combination
Vegeta:Xeno uses Atomic Flash, SS4 Vegeta:Xeno uses Double Atomic Flash.
Which, despite the name, is more a Big Bang Attack than a Final Flash.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:55 am

Are their any videos with Bergamo being used. He's literally the only ToP fighter I've seen no hide nor he air of in any player teams.

Even one were he gets to attack will do.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:09 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Are their any videos with Bergamo being used. He's literally the only ToP fighter I've seen no hide nor he air of in any player teams.

Skip to 12:15 that’s when the battle starts
https://youtu.be/r3xnK_EK3RE

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:54 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:Are their any videos with Bergamo being used. He's literally the only ToP fighter I've seen no hide nor he air of in any player teams.

Skip to 12:15 that’s when the battle starts
https://youtu.be/r3xnK_EK3RE
thank you!

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:01 am

Can anyone post the video for what this image is from?

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:04 am

Bullza wrote:Can anyone post the video for what this image is from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKW0GMC2bjU

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:16 am

Gt91 wrote:
Bullza wrote:Can anyone post the video for what this image is from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKW0GMC2bjU
Thanks a lot.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:34 pm

any signs of the cards yet?

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:35 am

I haven't seen an image yet, but been told the SECs are King Vegeta: Xeno (Elite) and SS4 Gogeta: Xeno (Hero).
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:36 am

That's a waste, I wanted to see young Mechikabura. If only it was Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Vegetto.

Anyways, the SECs are indeed those ones.

[spoiler]Image Image[/spoiler]
Last edited by Grimlock on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:43 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:I haven't seen an image yet, but been told the SECs are King Vegeta: Xeno (Elite) and SS4 Gogeta: Xeno (Hero).
Here you go https://imgur.com/gallery/VQ0xV
This has the front of the gogeta card and I really wanted young mechikabura I hope he still has a successful wish in the game.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:46 am

At this point i think Mechikabura was stopped before he could ask his wish or i don't know, it would be awkward for him to have a new form that wasn't even shown in the trailer and even then it's not even in the SEC's, hope i'm wrong though.

i wonder if Vegetto SS4 happened would it be threated as the annual or biannual SS4??, meaning he could only pop out near the end of this year or the next one or he could just appear randomly in the very next couple of months like nothing??? would he appear as a result of GT Goku and Vegeta or straight from their Xeno versions???

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Dragotaker wrote:At this point i think Mechikabura was stopped before he could ask his wish or i don't know, it would be awkward for him to have a new form that wasn't even shown in the trailer and even then it's not even in the SEC's, hope i'm wrong though.

i wonder if Vegetto SS4 happened would it be threated as the annual or biannual SS4??, meaning he could only pop out near the end of this year or the next one or he could just appear randomly in the very next couple of months like nothing??? would he appear as a result of GT Goku and Vegeta or straight from their Xeno versions???
perhaps the arc ends with the dragon vanishing and me makes his wish and scarpers before anyone finds him? I hope thats the case

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:29 pm

Dragotaker wrote:At this point i think Mechikabura was stopped before he could ask his wish or i don't know, it would be awkward for him to have a new form that wasn't even shown in the trailer and even then it's not even in the SEC's, hope i'm wrong though.

I agree it’ll be a let down if he doesn’t regain his youth, they really built this up for over a year so I’m hopeing he gets the wish of some one else steals the wish and it has a huge Change in events. I honestly believe ssj4 vegito will be the next ssj4 him or trunks, I honestly think it’s possible we might even get a bardock X King Vegeta potara Fusion in the future and get like a vegito with a beard and scar :lol:

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:46 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:

I agree it’ll be a let down if he doesn’t regain his youth, they really built this up for over a year so I’m hopeing he gets the wish of some one else steals the wish and it has a huge Change in events. I honestly believe ssj4 vegito will be the next ssj4 him or trunks, I honestly think it’s possible we might even get a bardock X King Vegeta potara Fusion in the future and get like a vegito with a beard and scar :lol:
I'm guessing on trunks given he is central to the next arc, but since king vegeta getting freed and being the next ss3 is likely

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:21 pm

They really wasted that one SEC. C'mon, Heroes... There is already a Xeno Goku card that allows him to fuse with Xeno Vegeta, there was no need to make Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Gogeta a SEC. I think I'll never get used/over it whenever Heroes waste it.

Anyways, I do hope one of the missions explain why Xeno King Vegeta apparently continues to be evil even without the mask, why the black hair, black and red eyes and that red hair. Since he is one of the SECs, the next V-Jump issue might also say something about him. And I also hope that just like some previous occasions, the very last mission ends with a cliffhanger, showing something interesting or even young Mechikabura.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:38 pm

I wonder if there will be a fusion between Bardock and King Vegeta on the future :think:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Grimlock wrote:They really wasted that one SEC. C'mon, Heroes... There is already a Xeno Goku card that allows him to fuse with Xeno Vegeta, there was no need to make Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Gogeta a SEC. I think I'll never get used/over it whenever Heroes waste it.

Anyways, I do hope one of the missions explain why Xeno King Vegeta apparently continues to be evil even without the mask, why the black hair, black and red eyes and that red hair. Since he is one of the SECs, the next V-Jump issue might also say something about him. And I also hope that just like some previous occasions, the very last mission ends with a cliffhanger, showing something interesting or even young Mechikabura.
What happened??? i thought Demigra was killed after the end of God Mission but apparently he appears in the Super DB Heroes manga or has been hinted that he still there don't know all the details however because the only sure way to follow the game is in those arcade machines and everything in japanese i have no idea of the rest.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:10 pm

By the way, King Vegeta:Xeno's attack is still Dark King's Flash

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:56 pm

Noah wrote:I wonder if there will be a fusion between Bardock and King Vegeta on the future :think:
Badeta, the Dadliest warrior