"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by majinwarman » Fri May 18, 2018 9:07 am

jeffbr92 wrote:
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:They said there would be multiple episodes, but no mention of length or a TV airing. I'm thinking a short-ish Pokemon Generations type deal, maybe streaming on the site's new Prison Planet URL via a Youtube embed or something.
Oh thank god, just an small spin-off like EoB, nothing to add to the main continuity for sure.
I think that was a good decision for Toei to make. I rather it be a PR anime then a full-on TV show.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:46 pm

Quick thought. Does this mean that Fu is strong enough to pull several planets together and keep them together by wrapping them with a chain?

Which is exactly how Superman was portrayed? Being able to carry around multiple planets with a chain.

So did Fu make the prison planet with his own power or was that what he wished for? But I'm pretty sure he wished for the Evil Saiyan.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Fri May 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:So is anyone gonna translate the parts of the storyline missions?
The manga has been translated in French.

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:13 pm

I would like this spin-off thing if we get the chance of seeing SSJ4 Goku in action again, it would be exciting.
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:09 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:I would like this spin-off thing if we get the chance of seeing SSJ4 Goku in action again, it would be exciting.
Hes big in this arc and on the announcment poster, odds are good

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Fri May 18, 2018 6:42 pm

gantarat wrote:Xeno Goku will get rematch to CC Goku in later mission right ?
Hope so but then how will it be any different from last time??? God Blue is stronger now but not that much if we go by Xeno Goku comments, which means he has to get some kind of transformation or at least a power up to get him even, maybe something like Broly SS4 Full power but for Xeno Goku instead??? what do you people think???

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri May 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Came across this new ad

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Fri May 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Came across this new ad

SUPPOSEDLY it says that the evil Saiyan is 21's "lover" and that Cooler got his new form fighting Frieza. Can anyone confirm if it says that?

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:35 pm

Wow I didn't think we would ever get Golden Coola. I always believe a new form of Coola would be something different than just copy & past Freeza's idea.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:13 pm

So at this point what are the chances Bandai is allowed to create their version of ssj5?

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Fri May 18, 2018 9:54 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:So at this point what are the chances Bandai is allowed to create their version of ssj5?
Don't know about the people in chargue of the game but i'll be all for it, but if it happens it should be something like the equivalent of Ultra Instinct, that means the strongest and most powerful form beyond anything else and be the end of that line, no SS6 or further the end period.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri May 18, 2018 10:37 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:So at this point what are the chances Bandai is allowed to create their version of ssj5?
0. As Super Saiyan 5 is not a concept that exists within the lore, in-universe of Dragon Ball.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:48 pm

Grimlock wrote:
0. As Super Saiyan 5 is not a concept that exists within the lore, in-universe of Dragon Ball.
Vegeta and Bulma talked about ssj5 in GT, I'd argue it has as much a place as Goku's berserk firm and Broly's Legendary forms.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri May 18, 2018 10:50 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:Vegeta and Bulma talked about ssj5 in GT, I'd argue it has as much a place as Goku's berserk firm.
Is that line in Japanese version? Never watched Dragon Ball GT in its original audio. As for Super Saiyan Berserk Goku, it's just his Super Saiyan 2 altered by the influence of the Evil Saiyan, so in reality, there's nothing new there other than the change in color for the sparks.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:32 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:

SUPPOSEDLY it says that the evil Saiyan is 21's "lover" and that Cooler got his new form fighting Frieza. Can anyone confirm if it says that?
Yeah no. That doesn’t sound right
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

gantarat

Post by gantarat » Sat May 19, 2018 12:40 am

Dragotaker wrote:
gantarat wrote:Xeno Goku will get rematch to CC Goku in later mission right ?
Hope so but then how will it be any different from last time??? God Blue is stronger now but not that much if we go by Xeno Goku comments, which means he has to get some kind of transformation or at least a power up to get him even, maybe something like Broly SS4 Full power but for Xeno Goku instead??? what do you people think???
Is pretty much that Xeno Goku will get new power up form Like SS4 Full power,SSGSS4,SS4 Evolution,SS4 Kaioken etc etc.
Grimlock wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:Vegeta and Bulma talked about ssj5 in GT, I'd argue it has as much a place as Goku's berserk firm.
Is that line in Japanese version? Never watched Dragon Ball GT in its original audio. As for Super Saiyan Berserk Goku, it's just his Super Saiyan 2 altered by the influence of the Evil Saiyan, so in reality, there's nothing new there other than the change in color for the sparks.
Yeah she said ssj5 thing to vegeta.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat May 19, 2018 8:37 am

Grimlock wrote:
You can’t say Goku’s Super Saiyan Berserk is just his Super Saiyan 2 but altered by the Evil Saiyan, that is your own head cannon based on the design and there is nothing official that states that at all. As of now In game its a completely new form. Yes he was altered by the evil saiyan but nothing states it’s just his ssj2

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:46 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:
Dragon Wukong wrote:

Yeah no. That doesn’t sound right
need this translated asap

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat May 19, 2018 8:55 am

gantarat wrote:Yeah she said ssj5 thing to vegeta.
Then, eight years has passed and all Heroes transformations were based on something that already existed. Never a completely new transformation. I can only repeat that there is no chance that Dimps will come up with Super Saiyan 5, at least not now. Maybe, if (and that's a colossal "if") they run out of ideas, they might remember a single time where Super Saiyan 5 was mentioned in the anime and come up with a design for it.

I'm not afraid if they did it though, because Dimps never disappoints. I'm pretty sure if they were to create Super Saiyan 5, the design wouldn't be as ridiculous as the one seen in fanarts.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:43 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:Wow I didn't think we would ever get Golden Coola. I always believe a new form of Coola would be something different than just copy & past Freeza's idea.
Same. I guess the design team did not the memo.
Dragon Wukong wrote: SUPPOSEDLY it says that the evil Saiyan is 21's "lover."
So, Dr. Gero got NTR'd?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif