"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheDevilsCorpse

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:26 pm

Why do people expect all the answers immediately after content is announced? Patience. lol

All that can be said now is that Goku: Xeno fought the CC Goku on the Prison Planet in Universe Mission 1 and didn't stick around with the gang. However, that same Goku is required to be played on the field in Universe Mission 2 if you want to Legend Clear the Cumber battle. Whether that suggests he is actually still on the planet or not, we'll have to wait and see. Fu did say you have to collect the Special DBs if you want to leave. Who knows if that applies to a Time Patroller as well...

To be honest, Goku's new outfit is just a coat over his old one, and we only saw him at SS4 on the Prison Planet. He could have easily lost the coat along with the rest of his tops. So whether those events happen before or after the new Demigra material is unknown.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:27 pm

My suspicion is that the Demigra arc happens before Goku is taken to the Prison Planet by Fu.
Kogath wrote:New profiles for Cumber and King Cold too;
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
Cumber - He's really, really strong, yadda yadda. His attack seems to be Désastre Eraser.

Great King Cold - Coola's father. He and his army were brought to the Prison Planet by Fu and is becoming very influential.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:29 pm

alakazam^ wrote:My suspicion is that the Demigra arc happens before Goku is taken to the Prison Planet by Fu.
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
Cumber - He's really, really strong, yadda yadda. His attack seems to be Désastre Eraser.

Great King Cold - Coola's father. He and his army were brought to the Prison Planet by Fu and is becoming very influential.
Notice they dont call him Frieza's father though... XD

I hope by influential they mean 'relevant' and King Cold gets to shine... perhaps with a golden hue

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:31 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
alakazam^ wrote:My suspicion is that the Demigra arc happens before Goku is taken to the Prison Planet by Fu.
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Notice they dont call him Frieza's father though... XD

I hope by influential they mean 'relevant' and King Cold gets to shine... perhaps with a golden hue
I'm hoping for Cold VS Cooler
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:38 pm

I have a question about Shadow Dragons and their Super forms (from jaakuryu mission). Is there any video, like gameplay or something where I can take a look on their Super forms? I can't find any material about this other than some low quality scans or screenshots. Also, are there any cards with their Super forms?

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:15 pm

The new outfits of the Xeno heroes look better than in the scans, but not by much. Goten is still my favorite. I'm feeling the new Demigra outfit a lot more now, though. I actually like it now.

I don't know how to feel about Cold being part of Prison Planet. On one hand, I hope he does get something new, akin to his sons, but on the other, whatever he gets (a Freeza-like true form, a Cooler-like super evolution or a Golden form) is only going to make me want to see him get even more and I can't imagine them doing so anytime soon :lol:. Not to mention he might go the Bojack way and get shit, which would also dissapoint me.

Vegetto looks great in grey in the anime trailer. Can't wait to see him in action. Him also being needed against Cumber is also very interesting. How strong is this guy, really? :o

Oh, and Ozotto being remembered by Dimps accomplished me wishing he gets into Xenoverse 3 :lol: Before this there were talks about some rights issues with him, but now that's settled, he hopefully can show up more.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:35 pm

I was gonna say Xeno Goku came back with the rest of the time patrol but since he was supposed to be in Prison Planet i don't think he can get out so easily like that so it's really weird, and damm Ozotto :D :D :D is almost like a dream!!! waited so long for that!!!, now all that is left for Goten to get some much needed love.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:35 am

Dragotaker wrote:I was gonna say Xeno Goku came back with the rest of the time patrol but since he was supposed to be in Prison Planet i don't think he can get out so easily like that so it's really weird, and damm Ozotto :D :D :D is almost like a dream!!! waited so long for that!!!, now all that is left for Goten to get some much needed love.
Goten getting a copy paste of his dad's outfit means I'm REALLY hoping he gets something (though it doesnt say much)

maybe PP can end with Trunks as the SS4 and the Demigra arc given Goten SS4 for an eventual SS4 Gotenks?

szopman
Beyond Newbie

Post by szopman » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:17 am

I think that SSJ4 Gohanks would make more sense (I hate this awful fusion btw). I mean, Xeno Trunks reached SSJ3 in the last SDBH chapter. Gohan:Xeno is more or less Gohan post-GT which means, he still could wake up his old potential. So, both of them after fusing should be able to reach SSJ4.

PS
Where the heck do you read Prison Planet manga guys? Someone could write me on PM, please ? :D

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:04 am

szopman wrote:I think that SSJ4 Gohanks would make more sense (I hate this awful fusion btw). I mean, Xeno Trunks reached SSJ3 in the last SDBH chapter. Gohan:Xeno is more or less Gohan post-GT which means, he still could wake up his old potential. So, both of them after fusing should be able to reach SSJ4.

PS
Where the heck do you read Prison Planet manga guys? Someone could write me on PM, please ? :D
he's had super saiyan 3 for a long time in the games.

Gohan already has SS4, but Goten hasnt recieved anything, and I think it's time he got something.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:27 am

szopman wrote:Where the heck do you read Prison Planet manga guys? Someone could write me on PM, please ? :D
Shueisha's Saikyō Jump magazine is released on a bimonthly basis. Yoshitaka Nagayama's Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission manga series began in the May 2018 issue (released back in April). It's only two chapters in thus far (May and July issues, released in April and June, respectively).

Saikyō Jump is available for international purchase via sites like Amazon Japan and CDJapan. You generally need to pre-order to guarantee you'll get a copy.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:50 am

I'm more excited for King Cold, to be honest. I cannot believe he may appear in the anime and we'll get to see his character being more developed (since some other media didn't have such capacity).

But it's cool to see Ozotto, it may take a long time, but Heroes will never forget someone. Now, if only Heroes used the Makaio/Makaioshin concept.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:21 am

VegettoEX wrote:Saikyō Jump is available for international purchase via sites like Amazon Japan and CDJapan. You generally need to pre-order to guarantee you'll get a copy.
And learn japanese or else well your doomed :lol:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:55 am

Grimlock wrote:I'm more excited for King Cold, to be honest. I cannot believe he may appear in the anime and we'll get to see his character being more developed (since some other media didn't have such capacity).

But it's cool to see Ozotto, it may take a long time, but Heroes will never forget someone. Now, if only Heroes used the Makaio/Makaioshin concept.
Closest we got with the makaio concept really is design similarities with Mechikabura being dressed in red kai clothes and wearing green potara earings. He might well be a fallen kai but I doubt theyd confirm anything

And yeah, I'm pumped for king cold as well

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:25 pm

Grimlock wrote:But it's cool to see Ozotto, it may take a long time, but Heroes will never forget someone. Now, if only Heroes used the Makaio/Makaioshin concept.
It's only speculation since it's not explicitly stated but according to this interview: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... agon-ball/

There are Makaios and Makaioshins in the Demon Realm. At the same time, there are "delinquent Core People with evil hearts; these ones fall under the Makaiō." Core People meaning Shinjins. One can imply that this means evil Kaios and Kaioshins are considered Makaios and Makaioshins but it's not clear.

Dabura was the king of the demon realm but that could mean he's just a Makaio while Mechikabura could be a Makaioshin. What's also interesting is that in the same interview, Toriyama says that Kaioshins' power is currently greater than a Makaioshin. Though that could just mean Mechikabura in his old age is weaker but in his prime could be stronger.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:31 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
Grimlock wrote:But it's cool to see Ozotto, it may take a long time, but Heroes will never forget someone. Now, if only Heroes used the Makaio/Makaioshin concept.
It's only speculation since it's not explicitly stated but according to this interview: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... agon-ball/

There are Makaios and Makaioshins in the Demon Realm. At the same time, there are "delinquent Core People with evil hearts; these ones fall under the Makaiō." Core People meaning Shinjins. One can imply that this means evil Kaios and Kaioshins are considered Makaios and Makaioshins but it's not clear.

Dabura was the king of the demon realm but that could mean he's just a Makaio while Mechikabura could be a Makaioshin. What's also interesting is that in the same interview, Toriyama says that Kaioshins' power is currently greater than a Makaioshin. Though that could just mean Mechikabura in his old age is weaker but in his prime could be stronger.
Given the lore about Mechikabura himself being the 'strongest evil' and that everyone was a toddler before his might, that and Chronoa decided to trap him with the power of time itself, I suspect he's the dragonball equivalent of the Devil in Christianity, assuming he truly is a fallen kai

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:45 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:I was gonna say Xeno Goku came back with the rest of the time patrol but since he was supposed to be in Prison Planet i don't think he can get out so easily like that so it's really weird, and damm Ozotto :D :D :D is almost like a dream!!! waited so long for that!!!, now all that is left for Goten to get some much needed love.
Goten getting a copy paste of his dad's outfit means I'm REALLY hoping he gets something (though it doesnt say much)

maybe PP can end with Trunks as the SS4 and the Demigra arc given Goten SS4 for an eventual SS4 Gotenks?
I really really hope Goten gets something man lol

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:01 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

I really really hope Goten gets something man lol
you and me both dude, heck if there were any saiyans needing anything: Goten, Pan, Bra

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:16 am

shadowfox87 wrote:

So does that make Zamasu a Makaioshin? since he turned into evil.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:11 am

BrolyKale wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:

So does that make Zamasu a Makaioshin? since he turned into evil.
I like to believe Zamasu was always a Makaiōshin, as to me, he somehow just was able to sneak his way into becoming a Kai of the Northern Quadrant through as of yet unknown means, and did such a wonderful job as one, he had become the Kaioshin Apprentice of Gowasu, the Supreme Kai of Universe 10.