"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Sandubadear » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:11 pm

Can someone send me the trailer that Buu with Janemba and Dabura absorbed appears? I think I haven't seen that one.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:51 pm

Grimlock wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:So wait, bangless isn't his base form right now so he can't transform into having a bang?
Bangless is his base form. It's just that in Heroes Gohan doesn't have any card that allows him to go from base to Ultimate (which is extremely odd considering Dimps games always allowed Gohan to transform into it) and Universe Survival saga Ultimate Gohan does not have bang.
Hopefully they change that since Super treats Ultimate as a transformation.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Sandubadear wrote:Can someone send me the trailer that Buu with Janemba and Dabura absorbed appears? I think I haven't seen that one.
[spoiler]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cellPYnz8Fg[/spoiler]

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:42 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:Hopefully they change that since Super treats Ultimate as a transformation.
No hope for any fixing once a mistake has been set up in-game. See Super Saiyan 2 Bardock for more information. :(
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:46 pm

I know i should have asked this long ago, but is Astral Zamasu in the game anywhere?

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:17 am

Majin Demigra wrote:I know i should have asked this long ago, but is Astral Zamasu in the game anywhere?
You mean infinite Zamasu I asssume? I'm pretty sure the answer is no

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:55 am

Okay guys here are the 3 SEC rares for SDBH6 https://m.imgur.com/a/0KO2q seems we were right about kid buu xeno janemba xeno absorbed and grand priest. The last one is SSJ xeno vegito even though I thought he was gonna be the promo card for the new guide(because they showed him on the cover of the guide in shonen jump) but they have since changed the cover of the new guide to have Jiren and the new SSJB art on the new goku card with the "?" Transformation.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:08 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:Okay guys here are the 3 SEC rares for SDBH6 https://m.imgur.com/a/0KO2q seems we were right about kid buu xeno janemba xeno absorbed and grand priest. The last one is SSJ xeno vegito even though I thought he was gonna be the promo card for the new guide(because they showed him on the cover of the guide in shonen jump) but they have since changed the cover of the new guide to have Jiren and the new SSJB art on the new goku card with the "?" Transformation.

Saw this on twitter a while ago and i'm still confused, like Xeno Vegito was already in the game since Mission 3 and even had SS3 form, can't remenber if he had normal Super Saiyan too back then but even then still an odd choice for a SEC now is you ask me.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:Okay guys here are the 3 SEC rares for SDBH6 https://m.imgur.com/a/0KO2q seems we were right about kid buu xeno janemba xeno absorbed and grand priest. The last one is SSJ xeno vegito even though I thought he was gonna be the promo card for the new guide(because they showed him on the cover of the guide in shonen jump) but they have since changed the cover of the new guide to have Jiren and the new SSJB art on the new goku card with the "?" Transformation.

Saw this on twitter a while ago and i'm still confused, like Xeno Vegito was already in the game since Mission 3 and even had SS3 form, can't remenber if he had normal Super Saiyan too back then but even then still an odd choice for a SEC now is you ask me.
He'll probably be the one to defeat kid buu xeno in the actual story of the game, the game has little text cutscenes that piece together a story

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:12 pm

That's because it's not a regular Super Saiyan Xeno Vegetto... It's a freaking Super Saiyan with Kaio-Ken Xeno Vegetto! :)

Finally someone else got Kaio-Ken! And here's to hope more characters will get it as well.

But still... Heroes refuses to give Gohankses the Super Saiyan transformations. What's going on? :eh:

~ War of the Dinobots ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Grimlock wrote:That's because it's not a regular Super Saiyan Xeno Vegetto... It's a freaking Super Saiyan with Kaio-Ken Xeno Vegetto! :)

Finally someone else got Kaio-Ken! And here's to hope more characters will get it as well.

But still... Heroes refuses to give Gohankses the Super Saiyan transformations. What's going on? :eh:
The reason I think gohanks xeno doesn't have ssj is because he is supposed to be mystic/potential unleashed but I don't see why atleast future gohanks or gohanks ex can't get it

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Grimlock wrote:That's because it's not a regular Super Saiyan Xeno Vegetto... It's a freaking Super Saiyan with Kaio-Ken Xeno Vegetto! :)

Is this something you are assuming from the looks of the card, or is it actually confirmed?
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Why would I assume? I have no reason to say something if it's not confirmed.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:57 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:

Is this something you are assuming from the looks of the card, or is it actually confirmed?
It says "Super Saiyan Kaioken" at the bottom of the Vegetto card.

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:36 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:

It's confirmed.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:28 am

And there's already an epic fanart of Super Saiyan with Kaio-ken Xeno Vegetto. :clap:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:54 am

Not that I don't like Kaioken, but isn't Super Vegito using it somewhat irrelevant? I mean he already has SS3, and Vegito would have to go all the way past 8x for it to really be meaningful. Also, I wanna see SSBKK Vegito. Or go new and unique, SS3KK.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:04 am

Grimlock wrote:And there's already an epic fanart of Super Saiyan with Kaio-ken Xeno Vegetto. :clap:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Wow these artists work fast :clap:

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:24 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:Not that I don't like Kaioken, but isn't Super Vegito using it somewhat irrelevant? I mean he already has SS3, and Vegito would have to go all the way past 8x for it to really be meaningful. Also, I wanna see SSBKK Vegito. Or go new and unique, SS3KK.
Power levels/power scaling never really meant anything for DBH. It just sort of does it's own thing and makes cards based on what it thinks will be the most popular.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:42 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:Not that I don't like Kaioken, but isn't Super Vegito using it somewhat irrelevant? I mean he already has SS3, and Vegito would have to go all the way past 8x for it to really be meaningful. Also, I wanna see SSBKK Vegito. Or go new and unique, SS3KK.
I have a feeling the manga will explain it, they'll probably say ssj3 drains the fusion time to fast but with ssj kaioken (doesn't tell us what level of kaioken) vegito xeno is almost on par with his ssj3 self and the fusion last longer. Or the game itself might explain it.