"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragotaker
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Wilderness wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:Man if that new SS4 i been waiting for so long ends up just being Goku with a different outfit i'm gonna be really pissed off, if anything this should make for a excuse to make SS4 Vegito at least but it looks like it's just a bunch of nothing what a waste.
Who told you to wait for a new SSJ4? We haven’t had one for exactly 2 years (to this day, I think?), which was Gohan. I’m pretty certain there was no announcement or hint that we’ll be getting one, so you’re really only setting yourself up to be ‘really pissed off’ at yourself. :’)

I’ve not been in the loop in this game for a few months now, but is SSJB Vegito still the most OP card? I’ll be heading back to Japan in April or May, and will be playing the game again then, but will probably head to Akihabara to buy some cards first.
Nobody really that doesn't mean i can't look foward to it on my own, it's not like we know exactly what's going to happen in every future mission, they are always coming up with new crazy stuff so you never know.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:12 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
ankokudaishogun wrote:By the way, there is any significance in Broly:Xeno being called "super fighter"?
It's just them not wanting to reveal who he is yet, even if it's obvious. The real question is why is he attacking the Dark Empire, who sent him?
My theory is Paragus is controlling him again, and he's going after king vegeta/dark masked king and that puts him against the Dark Empire by proxy

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Wilderness wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:Man if that new SS4 i been waiting for so long ends up just being Goku with a different outfit i'm gonna be really pissed off, if anything this should make for a excuse to make SS4 Vegito at least but it looks like it's just a bunch of nothing what a waste.
Who told you to wait for a new SSJ4? We haven’t had one for exactly 2 years (to this day, I think?), which was Gohan. I’m pretty certain there was no announcement or hint that we’ll be getting one, so you’re really only setting yourself up to be ‘really pissed off’ at yourself. :’)

For a few years we were getting an annual super saiyan 4, then we got the what ifs of Gohan and Broly. Then nothing. Seemed we had a trend going and then we missed one. People have been waiting for a what if Super Saiyan now for a bit

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:35 pm

For a few years we were getting an annual super saiyan 4, then we got the what ifs of Gohan and Broly. Then nothing. Seemed we had a trend going and then we missed one. People have been waiting for a what if Super Saiyan now for a bit
i wasn't following the game when they introduced Goku and Vegeta as SS4 into this game so i can't tell you about time back then but i was there for Broly SS4 in fact it was the reason i became so stocked with this game in the first place well there was a lot actually but this was the thing that made it for me, then 2 years later around the same time Gohan SS4 appears and i totally didn't saw it coming, at that moment i though it wouldn't be the last time but here we are now 2 years later with timing just right but looks like it's not going to happen at least now, however if there is a pattern for these king of things there should always be a trailer made months before the actual debut where they tease something really big, unless they prove that wrong now in this mission (which i doubt anyway).

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:55 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:What's Shroom's Death Soldier's attack called at 1:17?

https://youtu.be/s1WOQB1K3GM
Reaper Shot

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:04 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Majin Demigra wrote:What's Shroom's Death Soldier's attack called at 1:17?

https://youtu.be/s1WOQB1K3GM
Reaper Shot
Thank you!

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:07 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:My theory is Paragus is controlling him again, and he's going after king vegeta/dark masked king and that puts him against the Dark Empire by proxy
Yes but someone should have given them the masks, right? I thought it could be Demigra but he doesn't use that method, does he?

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
i wasn't following the game when they introduced Goku and Vegeta as SS4 into this game so i can't tell you about time back then but i was there for Broly SS4 in fact it was the reason i became so stocked with this game in the first place well there was a lot actually but this was the thing that made it for me, then 2 years later around the same time Gohan SS4 appears and i totally didn't saw it coming, at that moment i though it wouldn't be the last time but here we are now 2 years later with timing just right but looks like it's not going to happen at least now, however if there is a pattern for these king of things there should always be a trailer made months before the actual debut where they tease something really big, unless they prove that wrong now in this mission (which i doubt anyway).

Broly reveal was during or around November 2014, Gohan was November 2015. Unfortunately the trend has been cut at that point, but as another user said, it could just skip a year.

I’m not saying I don’t want one, I would love a new SSJ4 - surprised we haven’t had one for Future Trunks or Bardock already. But I was saying you kinda can’t really be pissed off with Dimps as they’ve created no expectation for it haha. :)
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:19 pm

Broly reveal was during or around November 2014, Gohan was November 2015. Unfortunately the trend has been cut at that point, but as another user said, it could just skip a year.

I’m not saying I don’t want one, I would love a new SSJ4 - surprised we haven’t had one for Future Trunks or Bardock already. But I was saying you kinda can’t really be pissed off with Dimps as they’ve created no expectation for it haha. :)
I could have sworn there was a 2 year gap between Broly and Gohan, that's why i though it was just in time now for that again but then like you said the trend was cut out and well what can you expect really if they keep making a new SS4 every year it's gonna get old real fast.

If the past year and this one we would have gotten Bardock and Trunks for example then next year who the hell could they introduce in that form that has the same hype about him like those really popular characters??? from the Heroes your left with just Goten but he doesn't even have anything beyond normal Super Saiyan so him going to that is just impossible (and i would love if that happened but i'm being realistic) and a bunch of low level saiyans like Raditz, Nappa, Turles, King Vegeta, Paragus which is funny now considering all of those i mentioned had something new added to them since the start of SDBH, can't really say they are low level anymore :lol:

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:43 pm

Dragotaker wrote:

I could have sworn there was a 2 year gap between Broly and Gohan, that's why i though it was just in time now for that again but then like you said the trend was cut out and well what can you expect really if they keep making a new SS4 every year it's gonna get old real fast.

If the past year and this one we would have gotten Bardock and Trunks for example then next year who the hell could they introduce in that form that has the same hype about him like those really popular characters??? from the Heroes your left with just Goten but he doesn't even have anything beyond normal Super Saiyan so him going to that is just impossible (and i would love if that happened but i'm being realistic) and a bunch of low level saiyans like Raditz, Nappa, Turles, King Vegeta, Paragus which is funny now considering all of those i mentioned had something new added to them since the start of SDBH, can't really say they are low level anymore :lol:
I'm not being funny but its not like tarble, king vegeta or bardock/turles/goku black would have a hard time being given super saiyan 4

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Wilderness wrote:

I’ve not been in the loop in this game for a few months now, but is SSJB Vegito still the most OP card? I’ll be heading back to Japan in April or May, and will be playing the game again then, but will probably head to Akihabara to buy some cards first.
If I had to say what the most OP card was I would either give it to Tarble or Vegito Blue, but for completely different reasons. Tarble powers up your allies everytime he is attacked and has one of the highest Guard stats in the game. He also is immune to stuns making him a perfect round 1 attacker.

Vegito Blue on the other hand is an absolute monster when it comes to offensive capabilities. I wouldn’t count on them ever printing a card that hits as hard as he does in the near future. The funny thing is, both of these cards work extremely well together. I would highly recommend either one.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:07 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:My theory is Paragus is controlling him again, and he's going after king vegeta/dark masked king and that puts him against the Dark Empire by proxy
Yes but someone should have given them the masks, right? I thought it could be Demigra but he doesn't use that method, does he?
Didn't he turn Vegeta into the Black Masked Saiyan?

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:38 am

Images of the new trailer are being posted on twitter.
https://twitter.com/kamiaSDBH
I totally called Mira's "new" form.

EDIT: Here's the trailer.
https://twitter.com/DeltaAtom/status/918728991346909189

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:13 am

Here's the new trailer with a good quality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBJV7p0Ik70

Paragus looks awesome here! :clap:
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:12 am

BrolyKale wrote:Here's the new trailer with a good quality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBJV7p0Ik70

Paragus looks awesome here! :clap:
Damn right he does. Seems he's controlling Broly as I thought

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:12 am

Dat teaser though! :o :clap:

Paragus is being controlled but he's also controlling someone else. Well done, Heroes! :lol:

Got a little confused, is that smile from Goku towards to Mira? Will Goku and Mira work together to defeat Broly? That'd be awesome.

Nice that Heroes won't take long to add Ultra Instinct Goku. But I wonder why they do that to Demigra and Mira Final Form, both of them took one year to appear in the game.

And this is the last Dark Dragon Ball, the Time Breakers better gets it because I want to see the dragon from those spheres.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Well, there's your Super Saiyan 4. Masked Dark Dragon Ball Xeno Broly Super Saiyan 4, Xeno Son Goku Super Saiyan 4 and Final Form Mira which is basically his Super Saiyan 4. Nothing new, but at least we get 3?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:51 pm

DNA wrote:Well, there's your Super Saiyan 4. Masked Dark Dragon Ball Xeno Broly Super Saiyan 4, Xeno Son Goku Super Saiyan 4 and Final Form Mira which is basically his Super Saiyan 4. Nothing new, but at least we get 3?
Perhaps Super Dragon Ball Heroes might still surprise us.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:07 pm

Grimlock wrote:Dat teaser though! :o :clap:

Paragus is being controlled but he's also controlling someone else. Well done, Heroes! :lol:
How can he control Broly without the crown?
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:29 pm

BrolyKale wrote:
Grimlock wrote:Dat teaser though! :o :clap:

How can he control Broly without the crown?
with the mask.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra