"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:20 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:Vegito SSJ4 looks so lame and unoriginal compared to Gogeta SSJ4 lol.
I hate how DBH made SSJ4 so generic. Remove shirt, add red fur and black hair. Done.
You can't be serious, the transformation is the same for everyone just like Super Saiyan.
No. It isn't. All 3 SSJ4's in original anime had different fur color and hair color.
In Heroes, everyone looks the same. The only exception was Broly Dark.
SSJ4 also changes clothes a bit. Vegeta got new gloves, Goku had new armbands and belt. Those are minor changes but helped SSJ4 being more mysterious and unique form with no one design repeated over every next character.
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:Vegito SSJ4 looks so lame and unoriginal compared to Gogeta SSJ4 lol.
I hate how DBH made SSJ4 so generic. Remove shirt, add red fur and black hair. Done.
Subjectiveness aside, thats all super saiyan 4 is, extra body hair and going shirtless with a messy mullet version of your normal hair.

Gogeta having Red hair made little sense given how fusion has been shown to work. Yeah it looks cool but still.
See above what i meant
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Other than the lack of Red Hair Dye, Super Saiyan 4 Vegito looks perfectly fine and good to me.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:20 pm

I agree, i like him too.
What about his moves? Red final-kamehameha? Red spirit sword?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:50 pm

Gt91 wrote:I agree, i like him too.
We will see. On wiki i can only find info about two techniques Vegito Xeno used before and both are dual ki sword techniques.
I think it would be badass if as SSJ4 he had Final Shine Kamehameha or Final Kamehameha X10 or...Final Shine Kamehameha X10 lol.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:27 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Gt91 wrote:I agree, i like him too.
We will see. On wiki i can only find info about two techniques Vegito Xeno used before and both are dual ki sword techniques.
I think it would be badass if as SSJ4 he had Final Shine Kamehameha or Final Kamehameha X10 or...Final Shine Kamehameha X10 lol.
Yeah, that would be cool! :0
I expect something original this time.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:44 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Majin Demigra wrote:
You can't be serious, the transformation is the same for everyone just like Super Saiyan.
No. It isn't. All 3 SSJ4's in original anime had different fur color and hair color.
SSJ4 also changes clothes a bit. Vegeta got new gloves, Goku had new armbands and belt. Those are minor changes but helped SSJ4 being more mysterious and unique form with no one design repeated over every next character.
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Subjectiveness aside, thats all super saiyan 4 is, extra body hair and going shirtless with a messy mullet version of your normal hair.

Gogeta having Red hair made little sense given how fusion has been shown to work. Yeah it looks cool but still.
See above what i meant
Sorry but I disagree. The forms are all just varied shades of red, with little departure, Heroes gives them all subtly different tones, just like the anime

And those clothing differences nobody brings up in series makes it seem more like it was an oversight that they did because they thought it looked cool than something explainable by the form itself. We got an explanation why the dance fusions all have the same clothes, but these changes are random and just odd. It isnt so much mystery as it as nonsensical.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:50 pm

I thought everyone realized by know that the discrepancies on clothing on SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta were because they were with what looked better on the form itself than sticking to their regular outfits and thus risking them clashing with the design. Since the Xeno versions were designed with the forms themselves in mind, they could work around this.

That said, I love Vegito's design and I hope we get a figure of him soon. I'd love to have him in my shelf alongside SSJ4 Gogeta.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:14 pm

still bummed his hair isn't red like Gogeta like i know we have talked about this plenty but still it looks kinda out of place to me, if Gotenks SS4 is ever a thing hope they don't stick him with base hair colors would look really ugly imo.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:25 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Majin Demigra wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

See above what i meant
If you think about it though, Gogeta/Gotenks is a "normal" mortal achieved fusion. It makes me feel like it puts the fusee's into a bowl and mixes them together and that's how you come up with the appearance. Almost as if it is an imperfect fusion. If anything, Gogeta's hair should have been black like Vegitos but it was more than likely designed that way to keep him from looking like Goku with different clothes.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:47 am

Grimlock wrote:Better look at Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Vegetto. I still don't like the form itself but since Xeno Vegetto has a cool and stylish design, it makes the form kinda attractive. Well, gotta thanks Heroes for actually giving characters other outfits, and what's better, nice outfits. :)

Gosh Yamamuro take a break and relearn the basis damn it.

Look at the faced picture that's awful perspective the torso is way too much on the left when you watch the face.

Aside from that always find stupid Gogeta design when you see the base of said fusion.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:55 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Gosh Yamamuro take a break and relearn the basics damn it.

Look at the faced picture that's awful perspective the torso is way too much on the left when you watch the face.
That's just the Yamamuro slant. It's pretty much his trademark at this point, he always draws those head-on shots with off-centre bodies. Honestly I don't know if he could stop doing it if he tried.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:36 am

Who drew that first artwork of SS4 Vegetto? It looked kinda Shintani-esque but there's no way he actually did it, right?
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:00 am

https://youtu.be/zZDVupggK3U Here they are showing off New CP cards

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:22 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:https://youtu.be/zZDVupggK3U Here they are showing off New CP cards
Man, those Saiyan Blood CP characters look so cool in-game, reminds me of Street Fighter IV. Oh, btw, the Heroes site updated with UM5 stuff. The new scouter Xeno Gohan and Xeno Goten cards are indeed still Ultimate. Oh, and a bunch of new DBS Broly characters got added too:

Very fucking awesome thing to note, BR Gine isn't a SP card. SHE CAN FIGHT!

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:48 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:https://youtu.be/zZDVupggK3U Here they are showing off New CP cards
Man, those Saiyan Blood CP characters look so cool in-game, reminds me of Street Fighter IV. Oh, btw, the Heroes site updated with UM5 stuff. The new scouter Xeno Gohan and Xeno Goten cards are indeed still Ultimate. Oh, and a bunch of new DBS Broly characters got added too:

Beet and King Bejita are really looking awesome, love the overall fresh design for Younger Nappa. Can't wait to see more material from the movie.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:04 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:

Beet and King Bejita are really looking awesome, love the overall fresh design for Younger Nappa. Can't wait to see more material from the movie.
I really like the new king Vegeta design but the in game model looks kinda bad

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:08 am

There my boy is, King Vegeta: BR. His design is cool in-game too, but I still don't get the white skirt. Why is he wearing that anyway? :eh:

Can't wait to see Bardock: BR and Gine: BR in-game too! Also, Gine is no longer support-type character! My girl will attack you at any time with her (アシストスリング, Assist Sling) technique! Oh, the excitement is overwhelming! :D

Nappa confirmed to be in the movie and with hair! By Dende, how did they not retcon that one too!? :lol: Considering the movie is here to retcon everything, one could only expect that Nappa would be born bald. Glad to see his hair was spared though.

Hopefully Heroes is hiding more cards of kid Goku (will Heroes rename it to "Goku: BR"? His adult version already has that...), kid Vegeta (... same for Vegeta) and Raditz: BR too, if the latter is due to appear, that is.

Three days until the great day! :D
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:45 am

Really curious to see what Gine's ability is. She was a fighter in Fusions but all of her attacks were generic healing attacks or female warrior attacks like Maiden Blast and Maiden Burst.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:52 pm

the kilt/skirt thing King Vegeta has:

THEY CAN TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY CAN NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:07 pm

Grimlock wrote:There my boy is, King Vegeta: BR. His design is cool in-game too, but I still don't get the white skirt. Why is he wearing that anyway? :eh:

Can't wait to see Bardock: BR and Gine: BR in-game too! Also, Gine is no longer support-type character! My girl will attack you at any time with her (アシストスリング, Assist Sling) technique! Oh, the excitement is overwhelming! :D

Nappa confirmed to be in the movie and with hair! By Dende, how did they not retcon that one too!? :lol: Considering the movie is here to retcon everything, one could only expect that Nappa would be born bald. Glad to see his hair was spared though.

Hopefully Heroes is hiding more cards of kid Goku (will Heroes rename it to "Goku: BR"? His adult version already has that...), kid Vegeta (... same for Vegeta) and Raditz: BR too, if the latter is due to appear, that is.

Three days until the great day! :D
Perhaps they got the idea off of Xeno Vegito?