"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:34 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:We don’t even know whether the Demigra stuff is even apart of the Prison Planet Arc.
What does this have to do with the design discussion here?
Because you mentioned the Demigra material potentially popping up in the anime if it makes it into the arcade story. But the anime is only branded to cover the Prison Planet Arc. So if the Demigra material doesn't have any ties to it, then there would be no reason for them to cover it.
Thank you. I was’t talking about the designs at all. I was responding to the second sentence
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:41 pm

Grimlock wrote:And what the story is occurring in the arcade? I'm pretty sure it is the Prison Planet saga too. The anime is adapting the arcade, if something appears in the arcade Prison Planet, then there is a chance to appear in the anime as well.

I'm always using "if"/"maybe" exactly because we don't know how things will play out.
As initially revealed in the leak, we've confirmed that there are three arcs in Universe Mission 3: Prison Planet, Demigra Revival and #21. Since Demigra and the other relevant characters/designs are currently unrelated to the Prison Planet Arc, they will have nothing to do with the anime for now either.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:21 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
RichardKing2 wrote:You guys think we'll see another opening/trailer for this month? We should be getting Universe Mission 3 right?
Wasn't a trailer announced for the 21st or somthing?
Thats for the SDBH anime
Grimlock wrote:
RichardKing2 wrote:You guys think we'll see another opening/trailer for this month? We should be getting Universe Mission 3 right?
No. Heroes updates each two months, so UM3 is going to be released on July (12th). Its respective trailer will pop up a few days earlier.
Speaking of the 21st, I have a question.

So if they say it will be available on the 21st, are they taking into account Japan timezones only?

Basically,will it be a case where it's "revealed" in Japan on the 21st(in their timezone), but for people who live in the USA(Eastern standard time) , we might see it tomorrow?

my english isn't very good, so i will try to word it another way. will we most likely see the trailer for the anime tomorrow, in US Eastern standard time?

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:14 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
Grimlock wrote:And what the story is occurring in the arcade? I'm pretty sure it is the Prison Planet saga too. The anime is adapting the arcade, if something appears in the arcade Prison Planet, then there is a chance to appear in the anime as well.

I'm always using "if"/"maybe" exactly because we don't know how things will play out.
As initially revealed in the leak, we've confirmed that there are three arcs in Universe Mission 3: Prison Planet, Demigra Revival and #21. Since Demigra and the other relevant characters/designs are currently unrelated to the Prison Planet Arc, they will have nothing to do with the anime for now either.
Wait, so is the Demigra Revival replacing the Planet Prison story or the FighterZ story, or are they all continuing from here on out?

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:43 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:

Wait, so is the Demigra Revival replacing the Planet Prison story or the FighterZ story, or are they all continuing from here on out?
nothing has been stated about replacement arcs

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:40 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:

It’s not gonna be replacing anything, but this will probably be the end of the FighterZ set of missions, they already have the first half of the fighterZ story just in the mission they released for UVM2

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:38 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:Wait, so is the Demigra Revival replacing the Planet Prison story or the FighterZ story, or are they all continuing from here on out?
It’s not gonna be replacing anything, but this will probably be the end of the FighterZ set of missions, they already have the first half of the fighterZ story just in the mission they released for UVM2
It's rare, but not unheard of for the game to cover more than the current standard number of arcs at the time. However, the above is the presumed outcome. Universe Mission 2 already included the Goku Route and Freeza Route of #21's story, and Universe Mission 3 is set to include the #18 Route. So unless they decide to make a Heroes exclusive route next time, this is probably the last set FighterZ material will be the focus of.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:49 pm

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:02 pm

No? He's just covering the same V-Jump pages we've already been discussing ourselves.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Well, it does show that Xeno Goku only put a trenchcoat over his usual gi.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Well, it does show that Xeno Goku only put a trenchcoat over his usual gi.
wonder what the hell goten is wearing now

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:38 pm

RichardKing2 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
Kanassa wrote: Wasn't a trailer announced for the 21st or somthing?
Thats for the SDBH anime
Grimlock wrote:
No. Heroes updates each two months, so UM3 is going to be released on July (12th). Its respective trailer will pop up a few days earlier.

So if they say it will be available on the 21st, are they taking into account Japan timezones only?

Basically,will it be a case where it's "revealed" in Japan on the 21st(in their timezone), but for people who live in the USA(Eastern standard time) , we might see it tomorrow?

my english isn't very good, so i will try to word it another way. will we most likely see the trailer for the anime tomorrow, in US Eastern standard time?
In New York of the U.S its June 20th 3:36 PM. Tokyo of Japan is 13 hours ahead so in Tokyo its June 21st 4:36 AM.

In the U.S we should probably expect the trailer at around late at night to the very early morning.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:47 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
RichardKing2 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: Thats for the SDBH anime
Grimlock wrote:

In New York of the U.S its June 20th 3:36 PM. Tokyo of Japan is 13 hours ahead so in Tokyo its June 21st 4:36 AM.

In the U.S we should probably expect the trailer at around late at night to the very early morning.
Sweet, thanks!

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:22 am

Super Dragon Ball Heroes anime trailer!

Vegetto definitely has a new outfit!

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:04 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:Super Dragon Ball Heroes anime trailer!

Vegetto definitely has a new outfit!
Woaooaoaoao!!!
So many new things! New outfits,characters and a great animation! :thumbup:

Kogath

Post by Kogath » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:08 am

New Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission 3 CM;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Nz5_wtvWE

I'm really digging the coats on Goku and Vegeta!

New profiles for Cumber and King Cold too;
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:42 am

Kogath wrote:New Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission 3 CM;

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

This trailer also confirmed Ozotto! Well atleast the heroes website did https://imgur.com/gallery/941ybSW :PP
Last edited by S3 Hendrix on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:43 am

So is King Cold part of Prison Planet or the new Demigra story?
Gt91 wrote: Woaooaoaoao!!!
So many new things! New outfits,characters and a great animation! :thumbup:
What animation? It's almost entirely stills and the little bits of animation are really stiff and lack in between frames. Looks super cheap.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:51 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Kogath wrote:New Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission 3 CM;

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

This trailer also confirmed Ozotto! Well atleast the heroes website did https://imgur.com/gallery/941ybSW :PP
OMFG :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

OZOTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MA BOI ♥♥♥
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:59 am

Okay, so Cold has a ball and Cumber has 2, how many do Trunks and co have?