"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:12 pm

So one thing for those whove seen the gameplay: Is it explained why Omega Shenron's Xeno is busting out a Demon God form? I assume Demigra did something to him to give him that form?

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:38 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
This really isn’t the thread for ya’ll to be having this debate, take it somewhere else y’all are just filling up more pages that have nothing to do with DBH other than debating about how lame or cool one of it’s characters is.
What? This thread is about everything SDBHeroes related. Why would be not allowed to discuss an original character FROM SDBHeroes on this thread?
This is the (super) dragon ball heroes discussion thread, you aren’t discussing the character y’all are arguing over who’s a better character/ how lame another is/ why you prefer one character over the other. Outside of one of the characters being from the game y’alls argument has nothing to do with dragon ball heroes content and is just building up more useless pages. This is a place to discuss the games, mangas, and anime, that share the dragon ball heroes name. Not a place to discuss which character is better than another or which you like more, there’s countless other threads for specifically that on this site. So again this isn’t the place for y’all to be having this discussion/argument.
You must not have even read the posts. We aren’t arguing who is better at all. We’re literally only talking about Cumber and why i think he is a basic character while Mahakaishin begs to differ. We’re still talking about the character and thus this is a SDBH related discussion. But its over so oh well.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:03 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:So one thing for those whove seen the gameplay: Is it explained why Omega Shenron's Xeno is busting out a Demon God form? I assume Demigra did something to him to give him that form?
It's not a Demon God form, it's his Demon Enhanced\Makyoka form. We don't know anything about it yet, except it DOES look a lot like Dark Shenron....
Interesting enough, his attack transforms from "Extreme Minus Energy Power Ball" to "Void Energy Flare"

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:08 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:So one thing for those whove seen the gameplay: Is it explained why Omega Shenron's Xeno is busting out a Demon God form? I assume Demigra did something to him to give him that form?

Looks like Yakon and Omega Shenron have fused, looks pretty cool though, do we know what his relation to Demigra is?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Gohanks defeats omega Shenron: xeno so demigra has no choice but to give omega Shenron: xeno his power. So yeah demigra just gives him a power up

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:35 pm

CTAkuma wrote:

Looks like Yakon and Omega Shenron have fused, looks pretty cool though, do we know what his relation to Demigra is?
And now that you've said that, I can't look at Omega Shenron the same way... at all...

Yakon for Xenoverse when?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:47 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
It's not a Demon God form, it's his Demon Enhanced\Makyoka form. We don't know anything about it yet, except it DOES look a lot like Dark Shenron....
Interesting enough, his attack transforms from "Extreme Minus Energy Power Ball" to "Void Energy Flare"
What bugs me is it looks a lot more like the Giant demon form: Image

than the Makyouka form:

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:37 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
ankokudaishogun wrote:
What bugs me is it looks a lot more like the Giant demon form: Image

than the Makyouka form:
maybe later he will transform into something like that????

.......If he's not killed already that is

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:52 pm

Mnich wrote:Not only Omega Shenron has Dark Dragon Balls, but now he also has a new form and he looks like a freakin devil! I love it.
Thanks DB Heroes for fulfilling my dream :D

Don't know if it is this game grapics, but I didn't like much his new form. Is there an actual artwork of it?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:22 am

Noah wrote:
Mnich wrote:Not only Omega Shenron has Dark Dragon Balls, but now he also has a new form and he looks like a freakin devil! I love it.

Don't know if it is this game grapics, but I didn't like much his new form. Is there an actual artwork of it?
I would be fine with it if he did not have Demon Demigra's hind legs.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:41 am

Noah wrote:

they headswapped omega shenron xeno onto a black coloured giant demigra, then gave him the form name that doesnt match it's odd.

if they wanted to give him the makyouka form he should have been slender, with the hair pointing more upright and the tail.

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:22 pm

I just had a thought, since Heroes doesn't give new forms like SSG to characters like Gohan because then if/when Super or whatever sequel comes out, it will take that hype away of debuting said form in the main canon then what about someone like Future Trunks?? they already gave him SS3 a form which he didn't have in Super, does that mean they don't plan him to ever come back??? and does that mean he could become SSG before the end of UM??

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:25 pm

Dragotaker wrote:I just had a thought, since Heroes doesn't give new forms like SSG to characters like Gohan because then if/when Super or whatever sequel comes out, it will take that hype away of debuting said form in the main canon then what about someone like Future Trunks?? they already gave him SS3 a form which he didn't have in Super, does that mean they don't plan him to ever come back??? and does that mean he could become SSG before the end of UM??
The Future Trunks in SDBH who became a time patroller is not the same Future Trunks in DBS that fought Zamasu and Black. The former got summoned by Chronoa shortly after he killed Cell in his own timeline. That Trunks helped Chronoa establish the Time Patrol, fight with Towa and Mira. He trained with Goku: Xeno and obtained SSJ3 on his own. While, the Future Trunks we know, fought Zamasu and Black, never reached SSJ3 but got SS Rage (if you count anime), and lives in a timeline where there is another pair of Trunks and Mai. Additionally, each time we have seen Trunks: Xeno in SDBH, he has purple hair while in Super, the Future Trunks has blue hair. Then, even now in the Prison arc, we have for the first time seen the Future Trunks from Super and he has blue hair. If Goku: Xeno exists, you can bet that Trunks: Xeno also exists. One day, Trunks: Xeno will meet the other Future Trunks and I bet you their hair colors will be purple and blue. Everything that's happening in SDBH is just occurring way in the future and also as a separate continuity altogether.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:37 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:I just had a thought, since Heroes doesn't give new forms like SSG to characters like Gohan because then if/when Super or whatever sequel comes out, it will take that hype away of debuting said form in the main canon then what about someone like Future Trunks?? they already gave him SS3 a form which he didn't have in Super, does that mean they don't plan him to ever come back??? and does that mean he could become SSG before the end of UM??
The Future Trunks in SDBH who became a time patroller is not the same Future Trunks in DBS that fought Zamasu and Black. The former got summoned by Chronoa shortly after he killed Cell in his own timeline. That Trunks helped Chronoa establish the Time Patrol, fight with Towa and Mira. He trained with Goku: Xeno and obtained SSJ3 on his own. While, the Future Trunks we know, fought Zamasu and Black, never reached SSJ3 but got SS Rage (if you count anime), and lives in a timeline where there is another pair of Trunks and Mai. Additionally, each time we have seen Trunks: Xeno in SDBH, he has purple hair while in Super, the Future Trunks has blue hair. Then, even now in the Prison arc, we have for the first time seen the Future Trunks from Super and he has blue hair. If Goku: Xeno exists, you can bet that Trunks: Xeno also exists. One day, Trunks: Xeno will meet the other Future Trunks and I bet you their hair colors will be purple and blue. Everything that's happening in SDBH is just occurring way in the future and also as a separate continuity altogether.
They gave Super Saiyan 3 to Super Trunks, tho. The blue haired one from the Prison Planet arc. That was his point.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Draconic wrote: They gave Super Saiyan 3 to Super Trunks, tho. The blue haired one from the Prison Planet arc. That was his point.
Have they? I haven't seen it in the SDBH manga chapters. If they did it in the arcade game, sure. I usually go by the manga though as various transformations given to people. I'll believe it if they do it in the manga.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:43 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
i wasn't talking about Xeno Trunks but Super Trunks with blue hair that was imprisoned at the begining of UM, he had SS rage like you said and also fought Zamasu, well that same Trunks who in Super went as far as SS2 in normal forms, also got SS3 recently or is supossed to get it in UM 5, he appeared in one of those events where they showcase Heroes stuff beforehand.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:41 am

shadowfox87 wrote:
Draconic wrote: They gave Super Saiyan 3 to Super Trunks, tho. The blue haired one from the Prison Planet arc. That was his point.
Have they? I haven't seen it in the SDBH manga chapters. If they did it in the arcade game, sure. I usually go by the manga though as various transformations given to people. I'll believe it if they do it in the manga.
the manga and game have some transformations that are unique to themselves the time patroller goten and gohan in the manga go super saiyan while in the games, they havent

and yes, future trunks from super was show in art and gameplay trailers with the form

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:41 am

shadowfox87 wrote:
the manga and game have some transformations that are unique to themselves the time patroller goten and gohan in the manga go super saiyan while in the games, they havent

and yes, future trunks from super was show in art and gameplay trailers with the form

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:51 am

Also, a thought, but Kanba's got the whole red eyes and covered face thing going on, is it possible his mouthpiece is influencing his behavior? Given WHO it was who interred him into the Prison Planet and his family connection to putting mind controlling masks on saiyans. Perhaps he doesn't naturally have that black ki or quite as much aggression, and his mask is influencing him to target Goku and the others specifically?

I dunno just something I thought about realizing we dont have a 'masked' saiyan this year

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:19 am

Since that's Omega's Makyouka form I wonder if that's what Mechikabura gave to King Vegeta