"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gt91
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gt91 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:06 am

I like everything but ... where is ssj gohanks? xD

p.s. ss4 xeno vegito is amazing :0

gantarat

Post by gantarat » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:23 am

i wonder ss4 xeno vegito will use 100x kaioken ?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:31 am

So they finally gave Xeno Gohanks a transformation but it's not one I care, I can only hope UM4 to also give him with a Super Saiyan (and/or luckily Super Saiyan 2). And the same goes for Future Gohanks.

Dragon Ball Super Future Trunks also has Super Saiyan 3, who could have imagined? Well, If not the game itself, the manga will certainly explain it that Goku taught Trunks how to achieve it.

Is Ozotto getting a new form? The only difference I see is the horns. I expected him to get a new form but not before his other transformation that we learned that he has in that Dragon Ball 30th anniversary book or something. I wonder if he will get that one later down the road. :think:

Hatchiyack new form is okay but him getting it means that he will be in the spotlight for a time, which is something I want as I mentioned earlier.

Then Cumber... Mixing Super Saiyan (3?) with Oozaru form. The first character to use two transformations at the same time. What's this? A new type of Super Saiyan 4? Hopefully it's explained by being a Fu's experiment, because this concept actually shouldn't be possible by natural means.

And the new character getting the Super Saiyan 4 form this year is Xeno Vegetto, cool. It was about time Vegetto getting that form!
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:13 am

Grimlock wrote:Then Cumber... Mixing Super Saiyan (3?) with Oozaru form. The first character to use two transformations at the same time. What's this? A new type of Super Saiyan 4? Hopefully it's explained by being a Fu's experiment, because this concept actually shouldn't be possible by natural means.
It's just Super Oozaru I believe, the long hair is because Cumber has naturally long hair. Oozaru Raditz also has long hair.
Grimlock wrote:And the new character getting the Super Saiyan 4 form this year is Xeno Vegetto, cool. It was about time Vegetto getting that form!
Didn't Bardock get SS4 at the beginning of the year?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:20 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:It's just Super Oozaru I believe, the long hair is because Cumber has naturally long hair. Oozaru Raditz also has long hair.
It's written "Oozaru Cumber" in the image, but I think there's more to it, obviously. It's a hybrid form as we can see.
Rinsankajugin wrote:Didn't Bardock get SS4 at the beginning of the year?
No, it's just one Super Saiyan 4 character per year. Appearing in the last mission of the year that is released in November (month of Heroes anniversary event). We will get to see more UM5 content and Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Vegetto in October through a livestream which Heroes will do, also part of the celebration.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:48 am

Just give us Super Saiyan Pan and we're all good.
Caulifla best girl! :)

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:50 am

So is safe to assume that SSJ4 Vegetto is stronger than SSBKK Vegetto?

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:02 am

MisteryOne wrote:Same reason as to why if Gogeta shows up in the movie he will be useless fanservice (again...)
I'm sorry but that's Vegetto for like the fifth time now. Gogeta mostly always ends up doing something with consequences.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:18 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:So is safe to assume that SSJ4 Vegetto is stronger than SSBKK Vegetto?
No.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:22 am

ArchedThunder wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:So is safe to assume that SSJ4 Vegetto is stronger than SSBKK Vegetto?
No.
Why not? SS Cumber was enough to deal with Vegetto SSBKK, and since both SSJ4 Vegetto and Golden Oozaru Cumber are in UM 05, the implication is that SSJ4 Vegetto beats SS Cumber and prompts him to become Golden Oozaru.

Incidentally, at the rate the missions are going I'm fully expecting for Goku Xeno and Super Goku to fuse to take Cumber down.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:33 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:and since both SSJ4 Vegetto and Golden Oozaru Cumber are in UM 05, the implication is that SSJ4 Vegetto beats SS Cumber and prompts him to become Golden Oozaru.
What implication? Just because he is the next one going to fight? No, it doesn't necessarily mean Xeno Vegetto will win and/or be stronger than Vegetto. Also, Oozaru Cumber is for UM4 not UM5.

About Vegetto Kaio-Ken, he does not use it in his fight against Cumber in the game continuity, as I posted in the previous page.

~ Day of the Machines ~

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:58 am

We should probably wait to see how the fights play out before "safely assuming" anything.
Last edited by RichardKing2 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:01 pm

MisteryOne wrote: ...you do realize that since SS4 doesn't have stamina issues Vegetto last a full hour compared to Gogeta's half, right? Vegito is always the best option because of being literally better than Gogeta now (which sucks since they had different concepts before). Only problem if that you need Pothara, but on Heroes the Xeno group has already show to have them. Same reason as to why if Gogeta shows up in the movie he will be useless fanservice (again...), he is just worse than Vegetto since he last less time.
Gogeta SSJ4 time was also reduced to 10 minutes due to power so i wouldn't be so sure that Vegito can last full hour.
He wouldn't anyway, even in base form. It's obviously full hour when they do not use any power.
Gogeta's time was reduced, but it was fixed. It's always 10 minutes for SSJ4. With Vegito, fusion may last 1 hour or even 3 minutes if they use all of power.
So Vegito SSJ4 might last shorter than Gogeta SSJ4 and if Heroes use movies logic, then Gogeta > Vegito which is another reason why Gogeta would be better option.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:28 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:
No.
Why not? SS Cumber was enough to deal with Vegetto SSBKK, and since both SSJ4 Vegetto and Golden Oozaru Cumber are in UM 05, the implication is that SSJ4 Vegetto beats SS Cumber and prompts him to become Golden Oozaru.

Incidentally, at the rate the missions are going I'm fully expecting for Goku Xeno and Super Goku to fuse to take Cumber down.
The fight has only just started we dont know the outcome.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:34 pm

So what sets this 'Super Oozaru' appart from a standard golden great ape?

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:57 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:So what sets this 'Super Oozaru' appart from a standard golden great ape?
It's probably the same thing. It's like asking Super Vegeta vs SSJ Vegeta.

One cool thing is that we haven't really seen Golden Oozaru since GT. At that time, we all theorized that Goku must be in Super Saiyan while in Oozaru and that's why his hair is "golden". The question was whether it was SSJ1 or SSJ2. The hairstyle carries over while in Oozaru state, confirmed by the pic here of Cumber. Therefore, Goku wasn't in SSJ3 as most people though which means that the multiplier people derived for SSJ4 wasn't really 4000x. Rather, it would make more sense for it to be 1000x if Goku was in SSJ2 in GT. All speculation and headcanon mind you.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

LimitbreakerKrillin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by LimitbreakerKrillin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:59 pm

SSj4 Vegetto is awesome. Love that they use the normal ssj4 color instead of Gogeta's ssj4 brown fur and orangey red hair.
That always bother me about GT Gogeta's design, well that and the big personality changed and lack of widows peak + bang hairstyle from the movie.

LimitbreakerKrillin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by LimitbreakerKrillin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:Universe Mission 4 stuff is leaking:

Super Saiyan 3 Prison Planet Future Trunks (even though he already has SSRage? :crazy: ), playable Majin Ozotto, a bizarre new form for Hatchiyack, and Super Oozaru Cumber. Wait, why would an ancient Saiyan go Super Oozaru...
That form of Hatchiyack looks waay better than the Super Hatchiyack form we got from the movie [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:21 pm

LimitbreakerKrillin wrote:SSj4 Vegetto is awesome. Love that they use the normal ssj4 color instead of Gogeta's ssj4 brown fur and orangey red hair.
Yes but... what does THAT mean? It implies SS4 Gogeta was actually using a different transformation, or anyway SOMETHING that caused the change in colors.

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Leaked video with SSJ4 Xeno Vegetto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLQW4xWwY0g
Last edited by Mnich on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.