"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeogran
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Xeogran » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:31 am

Next to the "EL" you can see the card says Gamma Burst Flash. Which means that this attack is finally making it's way outside the manga.

With some good luck, we might be seeing it in this week's episode too.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:32 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote: It does look like he has big pupils. And it looks like Goku's hair is a smokey grey/silver?
Someone claims the Vegeta card says "Limit Breaker Prince" on it (bottom text I guess).
I hope they fix the hair color in a future update.
Hopefully he at least has the more wild hair.
I'd be fine with that name. With all the talk of Limit Breaking someone should get it. :P

I downloaded a 1080 version of the trailer and tried to get a cleaner shot of the Vegeta card:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Looks like it's gonna be grey with streaks of silver? Interesting.

The blanked out promo image for the March figure had Goku having a lot of smoke coming out the aura.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:39 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Looks like it's gonna be grey with streaks of silver? Interesting.

The blanked out promo image for the March figure had Goku having a lot of smoke coming out the aura.
Goku emitting smoke or having a hazy smokey aura would be really cool. Like when he was about to power up into "Super Saiyan" in the Lord Slug movie. :D

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:52 am

Well, if anyone here was willing to believe Fu would be a good guy thanks to all the info we have about him on XV2, Heroes pretty much already says we're going to have him on a different side. :lol: I'm eager to see Time Patroller Trunks' (and Xeno Trunks, since it's the one Heroes uses the most) reaction upon discovering who he really is... Poor Trunks doesn't get a break even for a while.

I'm glad Dimps won't take too long to add him though (as they did with Final Form Mira and Demigra). Hopefully Fu does wonders right in the first mission. Oh, and now we have the confirmation it's going to be released on March 8th! So close, yet so far away!
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:22 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote: It does look like he has big pupils. And it looks like Goku's hair is a smokey grey/silver?
Someone claims the Vegeta card says "Limit Breaker Prince" on it (bottom text I guess).
I hope they fix the hair color in a future update.
Hopefully he at least has the more wild hair.
I'd be fine with that name. With all the talk of Limit Breaking someone should get it. :P

I downloaded a 1080 version of the trailer and tried to get a cleaner shot of the Vegeta card:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Wow! Can’t any of you guys see that??? It looks like Goku has SILVER hair in that small image if you look closely enough! Did they just spoil Goku’s mastered UI state?

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:29 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:Wow! Can’t any of you guys see that??? It looks like Goku has SILVER hair in that small image if you look closely enough! Did they just spoil Goku’s mastered UI state?
We were talking about it on the last page and this page. I even mentioned it in the first post you quoted. :P

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:33 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:Wow! Can’t any of you guys see that??? It looks like Goku has SILVER hair in that small image if you look closely enough! Did they just spoil Goku’s mastered UI state?
We were talking about it on the last page and this page. I even mentioned it in the first post you quoted. :P
Oh lol my bad. I only saw the Vegeta comments at first and i was like, wait, aren’t there more important things to discuss? :P

Neon Z
Advanced Regular

Post by Neon Z » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:34 am

BlueBasilisk wrote: I'd be fine with that name. With all the talk of Limit Breaking someone should get it. :P
That's not where the form name goes though, it's just a title for the card.

Legion
Regular

Post by Legion » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:37 am

Silver hair? incomplete UI was far better .-.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:51 am

Neon Z wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote: I'd be fine with that name. With all the talk of Limit Breaking someone should get it. :P
That's not where the form name goes though, it's just a title for the card.
I know. I was just saying I'd be fine with it if it was that. The form names go on the back, right?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:The form names go on the back, right?
Yes. Or, if the CAA of the card is the transformation mechanic, it also appears on the front. We'll have to wait for more information. And speaking of it, Heroes says we're gonna have a little bit more in three days.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:54 am

Fuu looks good in Animation. Is he fighting GT Trunks?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:29 am

ArchedThunder wrote:Someone claims the Vegeta card says "Limit Breaker Prince" on it (bottom text I guess).
It does look like it says 限界を超えた王子 (genkai o koeta ouji, "Prince Beyond the Limit" according to Google Translate), yes. Limit Breaking Prince sounds about right.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:00 pm

That is the name of his ability. Since his CAA is not the transformation mechanic, the name of the power-up/form is only available on the back of the card.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Neon Z
Advanced Regular

Post by Neon Z » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Kanassa wrote:Fuu looks good in Animation. Is he fighting GT Trunks?
Considering the hair style, it should be Super Trunks. He's the only one with SSJ hair that keeps the large front bangs down like that (well, aside from long hair Trunks).

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:32 pm

Neon Z wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Fuu looks good in Animation. Is he fighting GT Trunks?
Considering the hair style, it should be Super Trunks. He's the only one with SSJ hair that keeps the large front bangs down like that (well, aside from long hair Trunks).
And that one has a red scarf like Super Trunks while GT Trunks had a blue one. I guess Toriyama really wanted Trunks to wear a scarf. :P

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:37 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote:
Oh lol my bad. I only saw the Vegeta comments at first and i was like, wait, aren’t there more important things to discuss? :P
Toriyama did say awhile back that during RF he wanted to give the new form white hair but decided on Blue while also saying he was saving white (which might be silver now) for a later arc (the current one).

Although I prefer his base form now, it's hard to tell what it'll truly look like in silver so for all we know it'll be better. ALso keep in mind that the silver could just be some light affect and it's still black.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:03 pm

sintzu wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote: We were talking about it on the last page and this page. I even mentioned it in the first post you quoted. :P
Toriyama did say awhile back that during RF he wanted to give the new form white hair but decided on Blue while also saying he was saving white (which might be silver now) for a later arc (the current one).

Although I prefer his base form now, it's hard to tell what it'll truly look like in silver so for all we know it'll be better. ALso keep in mind that the silver could just be some light affect and it's still black.
I read a different translation that white wasnt used because it would clash with a later villain. I assume at this point it was Rose Zamasu with his white hair, as that would imply he had a different level if the next form up was also white

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Is that the actual opening or a preview of the opening?

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:50 pm

sintzu wrote: Toriyama did say awhile back that during RF he wanted to give the new form white hair but decided on Blue while also saying he was saving white (which might be silver now) for a later arc (the current one).

Seriously, this again? Toriyama had no idea he was going to create Zamasu or the Tournament of Power back in 2015. Freeza, who appears in the RF film, is also white.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra