"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:08 am

Better look at Kaioshin of Time card. Man, where the hell did Kaioshin of Time get that transformation? Are Shinjins supposed to transform!? :eh:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Supersaiyanbulla
Temporarily Banned

Post by Supersaiyanbulla » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:16 am

Wow they actually made king vegeta look really cool but why is part of his hair red?

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:44 am

Why does Dark King Vegeta look like "Broken"/"Woken" Matt Hardy?
Grimlock wrote:Better look at Kaioshin of Time card. Man, where the hell did Kaioshin of Time get that transformation? Are Shinjins supposed to transform!? :eh:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Its kind of obvious that the inspiration for the form is from Fused Zamasu.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:52 am

Well, as long as people don't pop up here and start blatantly saying she is indeed Zamasu just because "she looks like him", like with the Mira Final Form case, I don't really care much if it's an inspiration or not, all I want to know is where did that form come from.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:05 am

Grimlock wrote:Well, as long as people don't pop up here and start blatantly saying she is indeed Zamasu just because "she looks like him", like with the Mira Final Form case, I don't really care much if it's an inspiration or not, all I want to know is where did that form come from.
You still on about that? Wow

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:09 am

Supersaiyanbulla wrote:Wow they actually made king vegeta look really cool but why is part of his hair red?
His hair was full red in the anime, I assume it is just how they shaded it?

Why the hell dues bardock put his mask back on to fight him?

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:22 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Probably to increase his power, the demons all imply they can add more strength to their masked slaves.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:53 am

Sandubadear wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Probably to increase his power, the demons all imply they can add more strength to their masked slaves.
So then he powers up... and king vegeta has taken his off why?

His eyes stay red so I assume still under control? Seems a bit ooc. Did he need himself?

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:12 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Sandubadear wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

His eyes stay red so I assume still under control? Seems a bit ooc. Did he need himself?
As far as I can tell, it seems that King Vegeta is in a powered-up state similar to Paragus (who was powered-up by Towa, but not mind controlled), the difference being that he has black eyes instead of red like the other Time Breaker saiyans. Bardock is probably using the mask not to be mind controlled, but to be strong enough to take on this powered-up King Vegeta, hence why he goes straight to Super Saiyan 3. Remember, King Vegeta was taking on Broly Dark in the last update without having to transform, so he must have some sort of unique power boost that's making him this tough.

We'll have to wait and see if Bardock has defected back to the Time Breakers or is still a Time Patroller. It'd be interesting if the Time Patrol can use the masks without having to be controlled by Towa.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:24 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Sandubadear wrote: Probably to increase his power, the demons all imply they can add more strength to their masked slaves.

As far as I can tell, it seems that King Vegeta is in a powered-up state similar to Paragus (who was powered-up by Towa, but not mind controlled), the difference being that he has black eyes instead of red like the other Time Breaker saiyans. Bardock is probably using the mask not to be mind controlled, but to be strong enough to take on this powered-up King Vegeta, hence why he goes straight to Super Saiyan 3. Remember, King Vegeta was taking on Broly Dark in the last update without having to transform, so he must have some sort of unique power boost that's making him this tough.

We'll have to wait and see if Bardock has defected back to the Time Breakers or is still a Time Patroller. It'd be interesting if the Time Patrol can use the masks without having to be controlled by Towa.
I'm of the impression hes just using the mask to boost his power

cant tell if King Vegeta is still controlled, is willingly evil, or is conspiring against the demons in secret?

Maybe seeing his son/sons will change him?

How long till Dark masked nii-san? Tarble in other words

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:05 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

I'm of the impression hes just using the mask to boost his power

cant tell if King Vegeta is still controlled, is willingly evil, or is conspiring against the demons in secret?

Maybe seeing his son/sons will change him?

How long till Dark masked nii-san? Tarble in other words
In UMX we learn that King Vegeta has had a long time alliance with the timebreakers, we see him in the demon realm talking about how it’s his training planet and what not, and we know this is a long time ago too because he’s with kid vegeta and young nappa, so King Vegeta does have some history with the demons

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:21 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Why does Dark King Vegeta look like "Broken"/"Woken" Matt Hardy?
Grimlock wrote:Better look at Kaioshin of Time card. Man, where the hell did Kaioshin of Time get that transformation? Are Shinjins supposed to transform!? :eh:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Its kind of obvious that the inspiration for the form is from Fused Zamasu.
Too obvious if you ask me. I would even say it's really lazy, but she does indeed look cool.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:04 am

Can anyone tell me the name of this current saga in Heroes so I can update the Wiki and everything again.

I was told the last saga was called "Broly Dark" I imagine this isn't a part of all that.
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:*
I think it was this guy who told me that.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Aniraza looking a lot like Hatchiyak honestly.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:27 pm

The new opening for who haven't seen it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU9qLZtWpWI

I'd love for the anime to adapt these arcs somwhow later down the line when Toriyama's done.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:Aniraza looking a lot like Hatchiyak honestly.
That cannot be a coincidence, its likely intentional much like with Kale and Broly.

Also I've been hearing that Anariza is a fusion of the U3 robots and Frieza...is that true?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
That cannot be a coincidence, its likely intentional much like with Kale and Broly.

Also I've been hearing that Anariza is a fusion of the U3 robots and Frieza...is that true?
That is not true at all people are just saying that because of the look

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:57 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:

That is not true at all people are just saying that because of the look
Thanks.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Grimlock wrote:Well, as long as people don't pop up here and start blatantly saying she is indeed Zamasu just because "she looks like him", like with the Mira Final Form case, I don't really care much if it's an inspiration or not, all I want to know is where did that form come from.
Well... Zamasu is a character, and the fusion is a fusion specifically between Gokū Black and Future Zamasu. Super Saiyan 4 is a form obtained by various characters, and with the obvious resemblances in Mira's Final Form design coupled with the fact that he has Saiyan DNA, it's not out of the question that he has some kind of SSJ4.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:31 pm

sintzu wrote:The new opening for who haven't seen it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU9qLZtWpWI

I'd love for the anime to adapt these arcs somwhow later down the line when Toriyama's done.
Guys, I think I just realized something... look at King Vegeta:

He has a spike of bright red hair and his body is looking a bit skinny. I think I understand why King Vegeta is so powerful, withstanding Broly Dark and Bardock having to use Super Saiyan 3 in combination with the mask. I think King Vegeta is using god power! Not full-on Super Saiyan God, but like some sort of corrupted inch of god power that's letting him overpower others easily.