"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:I'd like to see other people besides the Saiyans get some attention. I'm surprised we don't have Time Patroller Piccolo yet
If they keep using material from DBO like they have done now with the Demon Real stuff, we could very well see those Dark Namekians that also appeared there in a future mission maybe after the current arc ends, then i could see Piccolo taking part in the whole thing.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:27 am

So does this mean dark masked king vegeta is literally stronger than bardock because he's literally fighting time breaker dark dragon ball broly that puts him far above bardock

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:12 am

Dragon Ball Heroes trailers are not following any specific rules, let alone when it comes down "power level" subject. The characters will have the power the creators of the animation want them to have and that's it. In other words, they mean nothing. The fact that someone could put up a fight in these trailers are completely irrevelant besides marketing purposes. They're not meant to be analyzed.

I suggest you to stop giving too much thought and start just enjoying the trailers for what they are/what they present. Think of them as "popcorn trailers".
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:41 am

Dragotaker wrote:
Majin Demigra wrote:I'd like to see other people besides the Saiyans get some attention. I'm surprised we don't have Time Patroller Piccolo yet
If they keep using material from DBO like they have done now with the Demon Real stuff, we could very well see those Dark Namekians that also appeared there in a future mission maybe after the current arc ends, then i could see Piccolo taking part in the whole thing.
This I can dig, would be nice to see Naraka in this game

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:50 am

Dragonballgod19 wrote:So does this mean dark masked king vegeta is literally stronger than bardock because he's literally fighting time breaker dark dragon ball broly that puts him far above bardock
Well it's not like Broly is going all out but the thing is I think its likely the king of his race is stronger than a low class fighter, especially when the inevitable transformation is added.

The only question is, will it be SS3 or will it be the king who gets the overdue ss4? I'm fine with either.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:00 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:So does this mean dark masked king vegeta is literally stronger than bardock because he's literally fighting time breaker dark dragon ball broly that puts him far above bardock
Well it's not like Broly is going all out but the thing is I think its likely the king of his race is stronger than a low class fighter, especially when the inevitable transformation is added.

The only question is, will it be SS3 or will it be the king who gets the overdue ss4? I'm fine with either.
It's probably going to be super saiyan 3

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Took for ever and day to find, here's Belmod and Quitela https://youtu.be/JTSoqHowtQw?t=186

As Expected Belmod is my favorite.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Dragonballgod19 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

Most likely

I wonder how Towa's demon god status will effect mira's new form. I dont think it will be exact to his xenoverse 2 boss mode.

Heres a thought, if Borgos went super saiyan 3 would his hair turn into long pig tails?

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:20 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

Most likely

I wonder how Towa's demon god status will effect mira's new form. I dont think it will be exact to his xenoverse 2 boss mode.

Heres a thought, if Borgos went super saiyan 3 would his hair turn into long pig tails?
He's probably going to a lot different and probably stronger.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:03 pm

Who's Borgos?

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Dragonballgod19 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote: It's probably going to be super saiyan 3
Most likely

So if it is indeed a whole new different form, does that means we are not getting the Xenoverse 2 final boss for Heroes???

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Most likely

So if it is indeed a whole new different form, does that means we are not getting the Xenoverse 2 final boss for Heroes???
We probably are

Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:43 am

DNA wrote:Who's Borgos?
A member of Bardock's team. Also known as Toteppo.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:37 am

hes one of Bardocks team

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:38 am

Dragotaker wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Most likely

I dont see it being super different, probably with a few tweaks to make it clear theres a demon god influence here

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:05 am

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
Why not just say Toteppo? Jeez, damned dub names man. I've got enough of that from my own country's dubs.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:48 am

DNA wrote:
Rusty Shackleford wrote:
Why not just say Toteppo? Jeez, damned dub names man. I've got enough of that from my own country's dubs.
Well I've only ever known him as Borgos, the official merchandise of him even calls him as such and he's known as such on the wiki, so I went with that.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:50 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
DNA wrote:
Rusty Shackleford wrote:
Well I've only ever known him as Borgos, the official merchandise of him even calls him as such and he's known as such on the wiki, so I went with that.
I'm not going to fault you on anything but using the wiki as a valid argument. The wiki ignores estabilished canon and supersedes it with dub only information. There are pages upon pages of dub only information. Also, they have pages for every single "future" iteration of characters. It's just absolutely cluttered with useless information.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:41 pm

SDBH6 trailer!

Xeno Slug new form actually comes from Towa's magic, not from the Dark Dragon Ball as we assumed. And the confirmation that one of Xeno Gohanks fusee is Xeno Gohan, not Future Gohan. Which is interesting for present Gohan (it's the first time he fuses and is another cool what-if for the character) but at the same time it's sad that it's not Future Gohan. Poor guy doesn't get something new since forever ago.

All characters that appear in trailers are generally playable as far as I remember. So that means at least Toppo, Kale and Brianne is going to be playable by the next mission.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Grimlock wrote:SDBH6 trailer!

Xeno Slug new form actually comes from Towa's magic, not from the Dark Dragon Ball as we assumed. And the confirmation that one of Xeno Gohanks fusee is Xeno Gohan, not Future Gohan. Which is interesting for present Gohan (it's the first time he fuses and is another cool what-if for the character) but at the same time it's sad that it's not Future Gohan. Poor guy doesn't get something new since forever ago.

All characters that appear in trailers are generally playable as far as I remember. So that means at least Toppo, Kale and Brianne is going to be playable by the next mission.
Official material showcasing Namekians with no dick!
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW