"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gt91
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gt91 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:03 am

ArchedThunder wrote:So is King Cold part of Prison Planet or the new Demigra story?
Gt91 wrote: Woaooaoaoao!!!
So many new things! New outfits,characters and a great animation! :thumbup:
What animation? It's almost entirely stills and the little bits of animation are really stiff and lack in between frames. Looks super cheap.
I meant graphic. These frames seems to be good :thumbup:

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:15 am

Ozotto is with Kanba does he have role to play with him ? :wtf:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:36 am

Woah, they remembered Ozotto

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:41 am

ArchedThunder wrote:So is King Cold part of Prison Planet or the new Demigra story?
Gt91 wrote: Woaooaoaoao!!!
So many new things! New outfits,characters and a great animation! :thumbup:
What animation? It's almost entirely stills and the little bits of animation are really stiff and lack in between frames. Looks super cheap.
I know what youre trying to say but i couldnt help but find this amusing

Anyway if King Cold has a ball, I'm hoping he gets something for it.... GOLD FORM PLZ

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:47 am

I've got a bit of a prediction/theory. So originally I was under the impression that the Prison Planet stuff was going to just replace the Xeno stuff and that FighterZ would be stretched out over the year until they could start doing stuff based on the new movie, but now that FighterZ is ending already and the Xeno stuff is coming back with a ton of new designs I think something else entirely is going on.
I get the feeling now that Prison Planet is only intended to fill time until they can start doing Super stuff again, which is why the characters are based on Super and the color pallet is brighter and more saturated, while FighterZ was only to give them some time to plan out some more Xeno stuff, since Prison Planet likely took plenty of planning and development resources since it is an original story too.
So if I were to guess how the next year or so of updates would go I'd say it'd be something like this;

September 2018 - More Prison Planet and more Xeno
November 2018 - The final bit of Prison Planet, more Xeno, and the first cards based on the movie (but no story content based on the movie)
January 2019 - The first story content for the movie and more Xeno
March 2019 - More movie and Xeno
May 2019 - More movie and Xeno
July 2019 - End of movie story, more Xeno and potentially the first cards based on Super 2.0 (but no story content from it)
September 2019 - First story content for Super 2.0 and more Xeno

I got the update months right, right?
Anyways if this is the case it will be interesting to see if the Prison Planet versions of Goku, Vegeta and Trunks ever show up again, or if maybe Xeno Goku and Vegeta will start getting God forms.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:26 am

Wait, there's something that's confusing me. In the Heroes manga, one of the silhouettes for the special dragonballs looks like Syn Shenron, who is returning for Universe Mission 3. Thing is though, Xeno Syn Shenron and the other Xeno Shadow Dragons have Demigra designs on them. Does this mean that the Planet Prison arc and the Demigra Revival arc are connected or is this a coincidence?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:36 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:Wait, there's something that's confusing me. In the Heroes manga, one of the silhouettes for the special dragonballs looks like Syn Shenron, who is returning for Universe Mission 3. Thing is though, Xeno Syn Shenron and the other Xeno Shadow Dragons have Demigra designs on them. Does this mean that the Planet Prison arc and the Demigra Revival arc are connected or is this a coincidence?
That silhouette looked way more like Ozotto(the character I assumed it was the first day the chapter came out) so I’d suggest you take another look

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:38 am

So have they moved on from the Prison Planet part already? Now there's this Demigra Assault?

I thought they only just got started on the Prison Planet bit.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:40 am

Xeogran wrote:Woah, they remembered Ozotto
Was just gonna comment this. That’s pretty cool

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:50 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:Wait, there's something that's confusing me. In the Heroes manga, one of the silhouettes for the special dragonballs looks like Syn Shenron, who is returning for Universe Mission 3. Thing is though, Xeno Syn Shenron and the other Xeno Shadow Dragons have Demigra designs on them. Does this mean that the Planet Prison arc and the Demigra Revival arc are connected or is this a coincidence?
That silhouette looked way more like Ozotto(the character I assumed it was the first day the chapter came out) so I’d suggest you take another look
Yeah, I know Ozotto's there, but look at the pic again:

You can see Goku, Vegeta, Mai, Cooler, Time Patrol Goku, Bojack and Ozotto in 5 of the balls. Then there's 2 other balls, one that looks like Syn Shenron, and the other that sorta looks like Hatchiyack.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:00 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:

You can see Goku, Vegeta, Mai, Cooler, Time Patrol Goku, Bojack and Ozotto in 5 of the balls. Then there's 2 other balls, one that looks like Syn Shenron, and the other that sorta looks like Hatchiyack.
Cumber has 2 Dragon Balls and Cold has one, Ozotto probably has the only unaccounted for one.
EDIT: Wait, one of the balls he has is the 5 star, but in that manga page that one is the one that Trunks and co has. But either way, I assume you are talking about the 4 star ball? Because that's Cold.
So we have
1- Xeno Goku
2- Bojack
3- Ozotto
4- Cold
5- Cumber
6- Trunks and co
7- ???
Bullza wrote:So have they moved on from the Prison Planet part already? Now there's this Demigra Assault?

I thought they only just got started on the Prison Planet bit.
No, the new Demigra story line is replacing the FighterZ storyline, Prison Planet is still going.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:35 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:

the four ball, the one you refer too, is cold

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:49 am

ArchedThunder wrote:No, the new Demigra story line is replacing the FighterZ storyline, Prison Planet is still going.
So they've got two different sagas running side by side?

How does that connect to each other because I thought the Prison Planet saga was set after the Dark Empire Saga.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 am

Bullza wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:No, the new Demigra story line is replacing the FighterZ storyline, Prison Planet is still going.
So they've got two different sagas running side by side?

How does that connect to each other because I thought the Prison Planet saga was set after the Dark Empire Saga.
So far it doesn't seem like they connect. Prison Planet is likely just to fill that void left by Super going off air, hence why it's so Super focused.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:05 pm

Looking at Cumber's profile pic, is a scar on his cheek what I'm seeing?

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:36 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:So far it doesn't seem like they connect. Prison Planet is likely just to fill that void left by Super going off air, hence why it's so Super focused.
Well that's confusing because they're still be the same characters right?

At least as far as that manga is concerned don't these characters go from the events of the Dark Empire Saga and straight into those of the Prison Planet Saga?

So would the Demigra Assault Saga be set after? Inbetween? Are they another version of the characters?

What's this image from as well?

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Bullza wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:So far it doesn't seem like they connect. Prison Planet is likely just to fill that void left by Super going off air, hence why it's so Super focused.
Well that's confusing because they're still be the same characters right?

At least as far as that manga is concerned don't these characters go from the events of the Dark Empire Saga and straight into those of the Prison Planet Saga?

So would the Demigra Assault Saga be set after? Inbetween? Are they another version of the characters?

What's this image from as well?

They aren't the same characters, the only Xeno character in Prison Planet was Goku and he was only there for a single fight and then he was gone right after.
That image is from the new game trailer.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:13 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:They aren't the same characters, the only Xeno character in Prison Planet was Goku and he was only there for a single fight and then he was gone right after.
That image is from the new game trailer.
No I know they aren't quite the same but isn't the Xeno Goku from the Prison Planet Saga who left right after, the same as the Xeno Goku from that trailer?

In that after he fought Super Saiyan Blue Goku he left that timeline and then now he's dealing with this Demigra stuff in another timeline?

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Bullza wrote: No I know they aren't quite the same but isn't the Xeno Goku from the Prison Planet Saga who left right after, the same as the Xeno Goku from that trailer?

In that after he fought Super Saiyan Blue Goku he left that timeline and then now he's dealing with this Demigra stuff in another timeline?
Presumably, and the rest of the Xeno characters were never on Prison Planet.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:25 pm

I can't believe they actually remembered Ozotto