"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:49 am

Is Super Saiyan 4 Future Trunks the next one now that Bardock has joined Goku, Vegeta, Broly, and Gohan?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:18 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Is Super Saiyan 4 Future Trunks the next one now that Bardock has joined Goku, Vegeta, Broly, and Gohan?
To be honest I'm wondering if its going to be king vegeta/black masked king. That gives us a vegito senior fusion for the final battle of the arc as well

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:57 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Is Super Saiyan 4 Future Trunks the next one now that Bardock has joined Goku, Vegeta, Broly, and Gohan?
He would be really cool in ss4 form!

Bardack ss4 is amazing :0

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:57 am

I feel like they chose Bardock before Trunks because he'd be easier to do. Trunk's hair is Purple/Blue so making him into an SSJ4 is trickier with the whole keeping the hair its base color thing.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:06 pm

goku the krump dancer wrote:So I'm guessing Bardock was a Great Monkey with a head band on lol.
Well, I think if Goku can magically make pants appear and Vegeta can change gloves from base to Super Saiyan 4, then Bardock can easily make a headband appear on his head as well. :P
I'd say the only Trunks fit to get Super Saiyan 4 is the GT version. And hopefully he gets to be the only Trunks with Super Saiyan 4. Keep it away from the future incarnation.
goku the krump dancer wrote:I feel like they chose Bardock before Trunks because he'd be easier to do. Trunk's hair is Purple/Blue so making him into an SSJ4 is trickier with the whole keeping the hair its base color thing.
Was it ever said that there is a rule for Super Saiyan 4 to keep the color of the base hair? Besides, in Dragon Ball Super, when Trunks transforms into Super Saiyan Third Grade, his hair is about the same size as when he transformed into it back in Dragon Ball Z, despite his hair being short now. If we apply that logic here, then Super Saiyan 4 is supposed to have black hair regardless the color of the user's base form.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Grimlock wrote:
goku the krump dancer wrote:I feel like they chose Bardock before Trunks because he'd be easier to do. Trunk's hair is Purple/Blue so making him into an SSJ4 is trickier with the whole keeping the hair its base color thing.
Was it ever said that there is a rule for Super Saiyan 4 to keep the color of the base hair? Besides, in Dragon Ball Super, when Trunks transforms into Super Saiyan Third Grade, his hair is about the same size as when he transformed into it back in Dragon Ball Z, despite his hair being short now. If we apply that logic here, then Super Saiyan 4 is supposed to have black hair regardless the color of the user's base form.
Well I guess it was never stated anywhere specifically but it was just commonly accepted as the general rule of thumb. Vegeta's hair is more of a dark brown then a straight up black like Goku's,Broly's and Gohan's. Vegeta's hair is often depicted as both black and brown depending on what you're looking at. So for Trunks to magically get gain black hair.. It'll be more out of place than anything but I mean.. its SS4so yeah lol.

I also feel like the whole Super Trunks hair thing in the Black/Zamasu arc was a mistake on Toei's part. Trunks's hair was only that way because it was long against Cell. With short hair it should be mostly left as is, even with the huge muscles. Dimps got that right in freakin Budokai 1.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:48 pm

I know is early but i wonder what the next arc is gonna be about like i guess by the end Mechikabura is gonna be defeated by Goku and Co, Mira and Towa for some reason i feel are gonna move on to do something else or at least dissapear for a really long while, we are left with that guy (don't remember his name) who appeared together with Masked King in that Turles Mission i think it was the 4th one, if he doesn't die together with Mechikabura by the end i think is possible for him to start some revenge plot by himself and be an important part of the next arc however the antagonist by the end will probably be someone else.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:54 pm

Dragotaker wrote:I know is early but i wonder what the next arc is gonna be about like i guess by the end Mechikabura is gonna be defeated by Goku and Co, Mira and Towa for some reason i feel are gonna move on to do something else or at least dissapear for a really long while, we are left with that guy (don't remember his name) who appeared together with Masked King in that Turles Mission i think it was the 4th one, if he doesn't die together with Mechikabura by the end i think is possible for him to start some revenge plot by himself and be an important part of the next arc however the antagonist by the end will probably be someone else.
Salsa? He's just a lackey, he doesn't feel like a main villain.

I feel like Demigra will reappear at the end because of what's happening in the Dark Demon Realm manga.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:13 pm

Sandubadear wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:I know is early but i wonder what the next arc is gonna be about like i guess by the end Mechikabura is gonna be defeated by Goku and Co, Mira and Towa for some reason i feel are gonna move on to do something else or at least dissapear for a really long while, we are left with that guy (don't remember his name) who appeared together with Masked King in that Turles Mission i think it was the 4th one, if he doesn't die together with Mechikabura by the end i think is possible for him to start some revenge plot by himself and be an important part of the next arc however the antagonist by the end will probably be someone else.
Salsa? He's just a lackey, he doesn't feel like a main villain.

I feel like Demigra will reappear at the end because of what's happening in the Dark Demon Realm manga.
i agree that he's just a lackey that's why i said the antagonist was gonna be someone else i was thinking he could have a Towa like role where he's the brain and has others do his dirty work and then at some point he gets killed by however is the real antagonist of the arc like in the early missions, and what exactly happened with Demigra in the manga???? i don't keep up with it so i wouldn't know.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Dragotaker wrote: i agree that he's just a lackey that's why i said the antagonist was gonna be someone else i was thinking he could have a Towa like role where he's the brain and has others do his dirty work and then at some point he gets killed by however is the real antagonist of the arc like in the early missions, and what exactly happened with Demigra in the manga???? i don't keep up with it so i wouldn't know.
He just appears on the Time Nest, taunts Trunks and Chronoa, says he doesn't want to control the Demon Realm but the entire universe/time and leaves.

Then now Chamel appears and "helps" Goku and Vegeta fight Shroom and Janemba, I bet he's helping Demigra behind the scenes somehow (Demigra and Chamel are allies in Ultimate Mission X, so I'm assuming they will be allies here too).
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:42 pm

He just appears on the Time Nest, taunts Trunks and Chronoa, says he doesn't want to control the Demon Realm but the entire universe/time and leaves.

Then now Chamel appears and "helps" Goku and Vegeta fight Shroom and Janemba, I bet he's helping Demigra behind the scenes somehow (Demigra and Chamel are allies in Ultimate Mission X, so I'm assuming they will be allies here too).
Wait, Demigra is alive???? i know Xenoverse and Heroes are different things but since we haven't see him after the end of God Mission i thought he would be long dead by now, does that mean his lackeys are still alive too???

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:44 pm

Grimlock wrote:I was right. The green transformation Kafla displays is just her Super Saiyan... Oh, and she's the SEC, along with...

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

... Super Saiyan 4 Broly with the seventh Dark Dragon Ball (and he's indeed called "Broly Dark" :lol:).

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

GET READY FOR THE ULTIMATE THING... SUPER SAIYAN 4 BARDOCK! (name of the technique required).

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

And where the hell is Mira with wings!? :eh: Was it a symbolic thing?
Bardock’s attack is called Rebellion Hammer. Mira’s new form will probably come as a card in a future set if not the next one. They sometimes do this with cards that make a brief appearance in the missions.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Dragotaker wrote:

Wait, Demigra is alive???? i know Xenoverse and Heroes are different things but since we haven't see him after the end of God Mission i thought he would be long dead by now, does that mean his lackeys are still alive too???
Gravy and Putine are alive, but they're allied with Mechikabura now, and they became demon gods (they appeared back in the Cell-X mission).

Did Demigra die in the God Missions? The Dark Demon Realm manga takes lore from previous missions (Gravy and Putine for example) but I guess it's all separate.

The only one who actually died in the manga is Mira, but since he has to appear to absorb Towa to fight Broly Dark (as seen in the game trailer), I think Towa will either revive or recreate him. The manga is behind the game, it's still at the Janemba/5 star DB fight.

--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:25 pm

Sandubadear wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:

Gravy and Putine are alive, but they're allied with Mechikabura now, and they became demon gods (they appeared back in the Cell-X mission).

Did Demigra die in the God Missions? The Dark Demon Realm manga takes lore from previous missions (Gravy and Putine for example) but I guess it's all separate.

The only one who actually died in the manga is Mira, but since he has to appear to absorb Towa to fight Broly Dark (as seen in the game trailer), I think Towa will either revive or recreate him. The manga is behind the game, it's still at the Janemba/5 star DB fight.
Actually the manga is on par with the missions the last chapter that came out showed the slug stuff and at the end showed broly dark before he gets the mask

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:57 pm

I have no idea about that, since he died in Xenoverse i just assumed he was too at the end of God Mission after he transformed in that new form at the end because he didn't appear anymore after that, or at least in the trailers which are about the only thing i can follow witouth playing the arcade game.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:16 pm

What's Broly Dark's move? For that matter what is Kefla's?

EDIT: I think Kefla's is "Fist Cannonball"? That's kinda a sucky name.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Yeah, both Kale, Caulifla and Kafla got the short straw in attack names

Also, Broly Dark's attack is Dark Blast Stinger, which is quite different from all his others attack names...

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:44 am

ankokudaishogun wrote:Yeah, both Kale, Caulifla and Kafla got the short straw in attack names

Also, Broly Dark's attack is Dark Blast Stinger, which is quite different from all his others attack names...
I was expecting it to be dark javelin from the teaser we saw

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:26 pm

Goresh wrote:Bardock’s attack is called Rebellion Hammer.
Heroes surely loves to name Bardock's techniques with "Rebellion"... This must be his fourth technique with that word. :roll:

SDBH7 CM. Gotta admit, even though I don't like Super Saiyan 4, it looks really cool on Bardock. I loved the contrast from Goku to Bardock in it! :clap:

Oozaru Broly is now fully playable.

We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:05 pm

:shock: :o SDBH 7 ENDS WITH MECHIKABURA SUMMONING DARK SHENLONG!!!! https://twitter.com/lord_towa9377/statu ... 5416694784