"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:15 am

Rakurai wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
I don't think we need to worry about an explanation on Zamasu given how timelines are framed in this prison planet arc. For all we know this Zamasu could have been some of his purple goo that broke off and Fu was scraping him up into a petri dish in the Xenoverse 2 timeline or something?
I'd like to believe that SDBH and Xenoverse are mutually exclusive. Hasn't been framed to me that this Fuu is the same one as that of Xenoverse.
Heroes and the xenoverse franchise are for sure their own continuities, barely any feats in the XV games can be applied to heroes. That’s one problem I notice when people try to debate heroes is people always try to use feats from XV

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:13 pm

Rakurai wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
I don't think we need to worry about an explanation on Zamasu given how timelines are framed in this prison planet arc. For all we know this Zamasu could have been some of his purple goo that broke off and Fu was scraping him up into a petri dish in the Xenoverse 2 timeline or something?
I'd like to believe that SDBH and Xenoverse are mutually exclusive. Hasn't been framed to me that this Fuu is the same one as that of Xenoverse.
Not quite what I said, I'm just throwing the possibility out there that he could have done it there, or a version of him could have loitered around and stole some of the goop to re-grow him.

Or he just beat him up himself and took him from a rather confused looking trunks and co. That's actually hilarious as a mental image.

'But I am a god!'

Fu punches him in the face and slaps him in restraints

'Yeah and I'm a literal demon, now be a good boy and sit tight'

*teleports away*

Trunks and everyone look around extremely confused.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Well, it seems DB Heroes has managed to out-ridiculous itself yet again. Mecha-Zamasu!? And here I was thinking they'd gone a bit too far with giving other people Frieza's forms when they made Golden Cooler...
Honestly, though, after all the Cumber business, Mecha-Zamasu is almost a breath of fresh air. I look forward to seeing how the story progresses.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:48 pm

Alruneia wrote:Well, it seems DB Heroes has managed to out-ridiculous itself yet again. Mecha-Zamasu!? And here I was thinking they'd gone a bit too far with giving other people Frieza's forms when they made Golden Cooler...
Honestly, though, after all the Cumber business, Mecha-Zamasu is almost a breath of fresh air. I look forward to seeing how the story progresses.
Wait, Golden Cooler is going too far? That's like saying giving new Saiyans the SSJ transformation is too far.

The ridiculous concept in the first place was a Golden Oscar Frieza. Golden Cooler is just logically following suit tbh.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:04 pm

This Zamasu looks ridiculous but it's cool to see some new forms of existing characters and i believe it's the first time that DBS character gets new form? Until now it was mostly DBZ and GT villains and since Heroes already had weird characters like Baby Janemba anyway I don't think Mecha-Zamasu is dumb.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:12 pm

This Zamasu looks really cool actually, i hope they make something wacky like Broly Black in the future

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:13 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:This Zamasu looks ridiculous but it's cool to see some new forms of existing characters and i believe it's the first time that DBS character gets new form? Until now it was mostly DBZ and GT villains and since Heroes already had weird characters like Baby Janemba anyway I don't think Mecha-Zamasu is dumb.
What about Angered Golden Frieza?

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Rakurai wrote:Seems like that's the cliffhanger, Namek vibes and all that jazz.

Also, on another note I do remember Fuu saying while he might not know, he thinks the universe which they live in might be destroyed from his big bang plan. It was kind of ambiguous which universe given you have F. Trunks/Mai, CC Goku/Vegeta, & Xeno Goku/Vegeta but they all come from different timelines lol. It might even affect all of them.
Is it explained why CC Goku is left behind?
Rakurai wrote:
Lukmendes wrote:
Anyways, I was wondering here, since this is one of the few places that translates game dialogues, did anyone ever compile those translations to knows what's the overall story? Maybe even pre-SDBH stuff?
I don't think anybody compiled it here. You'd have to look through the thread to find previous translations.
Yeah I thought that'd be the case, never hurts to ask.
Also I would like to translate some of the story but I've only been learning Japanese for 3 years and I know there are people who can do it better than I can in this forum. I also don't have much time to translate when I log in.

But I agree it would be nice if somebody compiled all the game dialogues and stories at least the SDBH, with differences between the manga, the anime, & the arcade. It would certainly help a lot of fans who have no clue what SDBH is & point them to the right direction instead of relying on that disastrous site they call the Dragon Ball wiki for SDBH story content.
It'd also help to clear out inconsistencies, like Xeno Goku supposedly being multiversal level for defeating some super powerful version of Demigra, when in the games themselves he never fought Demigra to begin with...

Anyways, I can check out older posts to compile everything in one post (Though since I don't know much about what DBH has, if something wasn't translated, chances are I won't know...), is this the only thread that talks extensively of DBH? It'd help out a lot if that was the case.
mahakaishin1991 wrote:How long till till power up noises sound like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otaWQIcTodo
Perhaps around the time we get a villain who makes a parasyte that kills anyone who speaks the language of the gods, so no one else can make a wish from the super dragon balls :p
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Lukmendes wrote:Perhaps around the time we get a villain who makes a parasyte that kills anyone who speaks the language of the gods, so no one else can make a wish from the super dragon balls :p
So literally Skull face from MGSV?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:08 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:This Zamasu looks ridiculous but it's cool to see some new forms of existing characters and i believe it's the first time that DBS character gets new form? Until now it was mostly DBZ and GT villains and since Heroes already had weird characters like Baby Janemba anyway I don't think Mecha-Zamasu is dumb.
Where did he appear? I must've missed something.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:38 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Where did he appear? I must've missed something.
Dragon Ball Heroes: God Mission 6.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
did the red eye stress thing in Revival of F, why it was made into another form I have no idea

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:05 pm

CTAkuma wrote:This Zamasu looks really cool actually, i hope they make something wacky like Broly Black in the future
There is a Broly Goku Black Fusion in the 3DS game.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:34 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
CTAkuma wrote:This Zamasu looks really cool actually, i hope they make something wacky like Broly Black in the future
There is a Broly Goku Black Fusion in the 3DS game.
By the name of Karoly Black... I think.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:15 pm

Lukmendes wrote:
Rakurai wrote:Seems like that's the cliffhanger, Namek vibes and all that jazz.

Also, on another note I do remember Fuu saying while he might not know, he thinks the universe which they live in might be destroyed from his big bang plan. It was kind of ambiguous which universe given you have F. Trunks/Mai, CC Goku/Vegeta, & Xeno Goku/Vegeta but they all come from different timelines lol. It might even affect all of them.
Is it explained why CC Goku is left behind?
Rakurai wrote:
Lukmendes wrote:
Anyways, I was wondering here, since this is one of the few places that translates game dialogues, did anyone ever compile those translations to knows what's the overall story? Maybe even pre-SDBH stuff?
I don't think anybody compiled it here. You'd have to look through the thread to find previous translations.
Yeah I thought that'd be the case, never hurts to ask.
Also I would like to translate some of the story but I've only been learning Japanese for 3 years and I know there are people who can do it better than I can in this forum. I also don't have much time to translate when I log in.

But I agree it would be nice if somebody compiled all the game dialogues and stories at least the SDBH, with differences between the manga, the anime, & the arcade. It would certainly help a lot of fans who have no clue what SDBH is & point them to the right direction instead of relying on that disastrous site they call the Dragon Ball wiki for SDBH story content.
It'd also help to clear out inconsistencies, like Xeno Goku supposedly being multiversal level for defeating some super powerful version of Demigra, when in the games themselves he never fought Demigra to begin with...

Anyways, I can check out older posts to compile everything in one post (Though since I don't know much about what DBH has, if something wasn't translated, chances are I won't know...), is this the only thread that talks extensively of DBH? It'd help out a lot if that was the case.
I don't think so. Xeno Goku just IT'd them out of the planet leaving CC Goku & Cumber behind, right when Mecha Zamasu appeared.

Yeah I think this is the only thread where DBH arcade dialogue gets translated. The manga gets translated by other people though I know there are some around here as well, particularly for SDBH 1-11.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:52 am

Are these scans of any relevance?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:56 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:Image

I assume the purple goo is from Zamasu, those card art pieces look new though... maybe something for the end of the year

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:46 am

CTAkuma wrote:
Lukmendes wrote:Perhaps around the time we get a villain who makes a parasyte that kills anyone who speaks the language of the gods, so no one else can make a wish from the super dragon balls :p
So literally Skull face from MGSV?
Yeah, I was referencing him lol.
Rakurai wrote:I don't think so. Xeno Goku just IT'd them out of the planet leaving CC Goku & Cumber behind, right when Mecha Zamasu appeared.
It doesn't seem like there's anything left to do in the prison planet, so CC Goku being left behind is weird, guess it's just for him to randomly fight Punished Zamasu.
Yeah I think this is the only thread where DBH arcade dialogue gets translated. The manga gets translated by other people though I know there are some around here as well, particularly for SDBH 1-11.
Well, finding SDBH's manga is easy, unfortunately it skips all the way into the dark dragon balls saga, so you can only get the gist of what the games did from that point on, but it skips over shit like Demigra, since in the manga all he does is look like a mastermind.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:11 am

Lukmendes wrote:Yeah, I was referencing him lol.
Didn't see the link referencing MGSV music, my bad lol. Guess it fits with Mecha Zamasu, his robotic enhancements and eyepatch

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:50 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:Image

Bio Broli gets a card where he can turn giant.