"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Wilderness » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:54 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Wilderness wrote:I think there’s a rather big difference between a coincidental common hair style in anime, vs having a main trait that only one other form has in the entire franchise. A main trait that is replicated to the fullest detail.
There is, but don't you agree that if Mira Final Form were a Super Saiyan 4 or if the fur comes from the Saiyans DNA, they wouldn't straightfoward say it? The form appears in two games and neither of them mention Super Saiyan 4, or that it derives from it. We can't really label something just because it has a trait from another thing. That's just like saying with no evidences that all animals from the Tyrannosauridae family had feathers just because one of them was discovered to have them.

The only reasons I can think of for Mira Final Form to have fur are the ones I already mentioned, its creator is probably a fan of Super Saiyan 4 and paid a homage to it, or he's just another fanfic writer obsessed with fur who decided to put it on Mira's latest form.

Hold up! I never said at all that Mira is effectively a SSJ4. I was merely saying his design is clearly taken from the SSJ4 asthetic haha. That’s what the whole argument was regarding, or so I was the under the impression it was.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:38 pm

The newest chapter of the Super Dragon Ball Heroes manga was released. It's here where it gets translated right?

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:40 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Wilderness wrote:I think there’s a rather big difference between a coincidental common hair style in anime, vs having a main trait that only one other form has in the entire franchise. A main trait that is replicated to the fullest detail.
There is, but don't you agree that if Mira Final Form were a Super Saiyan 4 or if the fur comes from the Saiyans DNA, they wouldn't straightfoward say it? The form appears in two games and neither of them mention Super Saiyan 4, or that it derives from it. We can't really label something just because it has a trait from another thing. That's just like saying with no evidences that all animals from the Tyrannosauridae family had feathers just because one of them was discovered to have them.

The only reasons I can think of for Mira Final Form to have fur are the ones I already mentioned, its creator is probably a fan of Super Saiyan 4 and paid a homage to it, or he's just another fanfic writer obsessed with fur who decided to put it on Mira's latest form.
I dunno. It seems pretty relevant that Mira just happens to have Saiyan DNA, just happens to have his own Super Saiyan form and just coincidentally has another form more powerful than that that covers himself in fur.

Maybe if the fur only covered his shoulders or something, like the Saiyan maxi-fusion in Fusions, or on his arms, but again, the appearance of the form draws a lot of parallels with SS4.

Even if Mira lacks a tail, we've had stuff like Gotenks fusing to reach SS3, GT files implies Baby pushed Vegeta to SS3, not to mention the "blutz wave generator" bullcrap that let Vegeta go SS4 without a tail. I wouldn't go and say "Oh yeah Mira DEFINITELY has SS4" but I can't be 100% convinced it isn't some equivalent to that either. We'll likely never get an answer, but I mean hey there's plenty of bull-crap forms in Dragon Ball that don't get an explanation.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:41 pm

Y'know, along the lines of characters that haven't appeared yet, I'm surprised there aren't more pre-Z characters . Particularly, stuff like Baba's fighters, Bora and Upa, a lot of the old Red Ribbon Army, the movie villains....
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:17 am

So, if Mechikabura gets the last Dark Dragon Ball at the end of SDBH7, would that mean that in SDBH8 we’ll see him in his prime form? And once he is defeated, will Fuu become the next big bad?
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:28 am

Big bad... what? Beetleborg?
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:18 am

The S wrote:Big bad... what? Beetleborg?
that took me back hard

Also if the empire falls will we run out of masked villains?

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:18 am

Kafla's been added to Heroes!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:11 am

I really don't understand when Heroes does these things. Base Kale and Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla makes that? Shouldn't at least result in base form (then we just have to assume they lowered their power at some point for not maintaning any transformation, like in the anime)? The same happens with Goku Black and Zamasu fusion, they fuse while Goku Black is in base form, rather than in Super Saiyan Rosé, shouldn't it affect the hair like in Dragon Ball Fusions?

Anyways, other than this weird thing Heroes does (and the fact that they're refusing to add base and Super Saiyan Caulifla for some reason), hopefully we get a proper name for that transformation. Or is it Kafla's regular Super Saiyan form? If so, then why is it green? Shouldn't the hair merge with the regular Super Saiyan and look like the fusion of Goku and Broly from Dragon Ball Fusions? :lol:
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:24 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
So big eyes Kefla is an intended design choice, then? I was wondering about that, since her eyes weren't like that in base form during episode 114. Neither Kale nor Caulifla's eyes have the shape SS Kefla's do, so it's a little odd.
Also, I'm not very surprised that they're throwing her in this soon after her reveal. I hope there'll be more new interesting cards than just her.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:36 am

Alruneia wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
So big eyes Kefla is an intended design choice, then? I was wondering about that, since her eyes weren't like that in base form during episode 114. Neither Kale nor Caulifla's eyes have the shape SS Kefla's do, so it's a little odd.
Also, I'm not very surprised that they're throwing her in this soon after her reveal. I hope there'll be more new interesting cards than just her.
I'm hoping for Sonael and Pilina at the very least but thats not gonna happen I dont think

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:03 am

That was fast. Hopefully they get Kale's missing forms in.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:45 am

ArchedThunder wrote:That was fast. Hopefully they get Kale's missing forms in.
I dont see her getting anything other than super saiyan 3 if she gets it in the series

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:24 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:That was fast. Hopefully they get Kale's missing forms in.
I dont see her getting anything other than super saiyan 3 if she gets it in the series
I don't see why they wouldn't give her her "regular" super saiyan or her controlled form.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:45 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:Kafla's been added to Heroes!
Are those gonna be V-Jump promos?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:13 pm

I was right. The green transformation Kafla displays is just her Super Saiyan... Oh, and she's the SEC, along with...

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

... Super Saiyan 4 Broly with the seventh Dark Dragon Ball (and he's indeed called "Broly Dark" :lol:).

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

GET READY FOR THE ULTIMATE THING... SUPER SAIYAN 4 BARDOCK! (name of the technique required).

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

And where the hell is Mira with wings!? :eh: Was it a symbolic thing?
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:23 am

Does that thing on the back say Kefla has a team attack with Hit/Cabba?

Also, really liking how SS4 Bardock looks.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:55 am

I called kafla! :D can’t wait for this mission to be fully released

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:26 am

Grimlock wrote:I really don't understand when Heroes does these things. Base Kale and Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla makes that? Shouldn't at least result in base form (then we just have to assume they lowered their power at some point for not maintaning any transformation, like in the anime)? The same happens with Goku Black and Zamasu fusion, they fuse while Goku Black is in base form, rather than in Super Saiyan Rosé, shouldn't it affect the hair like in Dragon Ball Fusions?

Anyways, other than this weird thing Heroes does (and the fact that they're refusing to add base and Super Saiyan Caulifla for some reason), hopefully we get a proper name for that transformation. Or is it Kafla's regular Super Saiyan form? If so, then why is it green? Shouldn't the hair merge with the regular Super Saiyan and look like the fusion of Goku and Broly from Dragon Ball Fusions? :lol:
Considering our previous discussions on tails and Mira cosplaying a super saiyan 4 (which seems to have multiple ways to get the form along with other incosistent transformations) this doesnt shock me.

Kale was her broly mode when she fused with califla and it made a base form saiyan in the anime

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:50 am

So I'm guessing Bardock was a Great Monkey with a head band on lol.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels