"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

gantarat

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by gantarat » Mon May 21, 2018 9:38 am

Since Main Series Have God,Blue,Blue Evolution and Masters Ultra Instinct
I dont think they will make Xeno Goku Stuck SSJ4 Forever.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon May 21, 2018 9:56 am

do we know who voices hannibal saiyan?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon May 21, 2018 11:09 am

Oh god, this is what I have feared the most. How long until people get everything wrong? :|

I know this will become a snowball and give a headache for some (myself included), so I will be very clear before everything gets out of control:

Yes, Xeno Goku did transform into Super Saiyan God at one point, but it was his 3DS version only, in Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X. I have already said many times that even Heroes games cannot be placed in the same continuity, which means that what happens in 3DS, stays in 3DS. Nothing there is valid to the arcade (and manga) version.

Speaking of the manga, in the Ultimate Charisma one Xeno Goku himself stated that he did not know about Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. In the arcade version, upon seeing Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Xeno Goku doesn't say anything, which implies he doesn't know the god forms there as well. Therefore, the "main version" of Xeno Goku doesn't have "God Ki" at all.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

EveBlaze31
Beyond Newbie

Post by EveBlaze31 » Mon May 21, 2018 11:33 am

I've been expecting a torrent of misinformation ever since the anime was announced.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon May 21, 2018 11:35 am

I was hoping that we wouldn't have to deal with misinformation at all, but maybe it's inevitable. :(

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon May 21, 2018 1:50 pm

The picture is broke for me, weird.

Anyways, isn't the Xeno Goku that comes alongside the Goku using Hakai, is using God Ki in one of his skills? That will muddle the waters even more.

supersaiyangodgogeta
Regular

Post by supersaiyangodgogeta » Mon May 21, 2018 2:09 pm

I don't see why Goku Xeno not knowing about Super Saiyan Blue would mean that he hasn't experienced the power of Super Saiyan God.

All that means is that he at one point he did the ritual and became Super Saiyan God, but unlike his alternate timeline counterpart, didn't train in mastering that power specifically probably due to not training with Whis. He advanced on his previous power with Super Saiyan 4 instead of advancing the God power to Super Saiyan Blue.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Grimlock wrote:Oh god, this is what I have feared the most. How long until people get everything wrong? :|

I know this will become a snowball and give a headache for some (myself included), so I will be very clear before everything gets out of control:

Yes, Xeno Goku did transform into Super Saiyan God at one point, but it was his 3DS version only, in Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X. I have already said many times that even Heroes games cannot be placed in the same continuity, which means that what happens in 3DS, stays in 3DS. Nothing there is valid to the arcade (and manga) version.

Speaking of the manga, in the Ultimate Charisma one Xeno Goku himself stated that he did not know about Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. In the arcade version, upon seeing Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Xeno Goku doesn't say anything, which implies he doesn't know the god forms there as well. Therefore, the "main version" of Xeno Goku doesn't have "God Ki" at all.
Your 3ds argument is stronger your second one isnt.

Xeno Goku not going ssj4 blue doesn't mean he never went super saiyan god. It's no than different than ssj2 everyone being shocked at ssj3.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon May 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:isn't the Xeno Goku that comes alongside the Goku using Hakai, is using God Ki in one of his skills?
No. I think you mean the CAA "God Kamehameha", but that is just an alternate mechanic in order for the characters to transform, in this case, Goku from Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan 4. Nothing to be taken into consideration.
supersaiyangodgogeta wrote:I don't see why Goku Xeno not knowing about Super Saiyan Blue would mean that he hasn't experienced the power of Super Saiyan God.
Read the last paragraph of my previous post carefully. If Xeno Goku had Super Saiyan God, he would sense, he would acknowledge, he would know somehow Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, because this transformation is one step further from the Super Saiyan God form. It is in the same vein as Trunks knowing what Super Saiyan 3 is as soon as he saw it for the first time. Yet, Xeno Goku didn't make any mention, he doesn't recognize Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan nor the Ki it emanates, therefore, he doesn't have Super Saiyan God (Goku Black also recognizes Super Saiyan God when Vegeta used it in the manga, and I'm sure you can guess why and how).

Unless, of course, you can provide a source stating otherwise, unless you can actually provide anything that imples that Xeno Goku has that form, but I don't think this is a possible thing to do. And again, while 3DS says Xeno Goku has Super Saiyan God, the manga says he doesn't even know God ki, they are two pieces of contradictory information and just one is correct, one that people should know the correct answer by now. Also, why would Xeno Goku experience the events of Movie 14 but not Movie 15? Without any clarification, this is too much of a stretch and assumption to make, and they don't support the idea that Xeno Goku has Super Saiyan God at all. And above all else, the 3DS games are not the main work of Heroes, the arcade (and possibly the manga) is, since there's nothing in the arcade version that implies Xeno Goku has Super Saiyan God...

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Mon May 21, 2018 4:16 pm

Why do people even think Goku Xeno is GT Goku? He doesn't have darker skin like GT Goku.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon May 21, 2018 4:50 pm

Grimlock wrote:[
supersaiyangodgogeta wrote:I don't see why Goku Xeno not knowing about Super Saiyan Blue would mean that he hasn't experienced the power of Super Saiyan God.
Read the last paragraph of my previous post carefully. If Xeno Goku had Super Saiyan God, he would sense, he would acknowledge, he would know somehow Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, because this transformation is one step further from the Super Saiyan God form. It is in the same vein as Trunks knowing what Super Saiyan 3 is as soon as he saw it for the first time. Yet, Xeno Goku didn't make any mention, he doesn't recognize Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan nor the Ki it emanates, therefore, he doesn't have Super Saiyan God (Goku Black also recognizes Super Saiyan God when Vegeta used it in the manga, and I'm sure you can guess why and how).

Unless, of course, you can provide a source stating otherwise, unless you can actually provide anything that imples that Xeno Goku has that form, but I don't think this is a possible thing to do. And again, while 3DS says Xeno Goku has Super Saiyan God, the manga says he doesn't even know God ki, they are two pieces of contradictory information and just one is correct, one that people should know the correct answer by now. Also, why would Xeno Goku experience the events of Movie 14 but not Movie 15? Without any clarification, this is too much of a stretch and assumption to make, and they don't support the idea that Xeno Goku has Super Saiyan God at all. And above all else, the 3DS games are not the main work of Heroes, the arcade (and possibly the manga) is, since there's nothing in the arcade version that implies Xeno Goku has Super Saiyan God...
Once again, your 3ds argument is good.

Saying that if Goku went through BoG he should have gone through RF or if he went super saiyan god he should know about super saiyan blue is not good evidence.

Xeno Goku went through the events of GT and some movies that alone throws the events ge went threw out of wack.
Last edited by miguelnuva1 on Mon May 21, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Mon May 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Grimlock wrote:Oh god, this is what I have feared the most. How long until people get everything wrong? :|

Why hide his name? This is Geekdom 101, who is a public figure.
https://twitter.com/EmperorBigD/status/ ... 7999975425

And he has an account on this website. If you think he is spreading false info, I'm sure if you laid out your legitamate points to him, he would respond and even concede if he truly feels he was wrong or misinformed.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon May 21, 2018 4:59 pm

A new character poll has started on the Heroes website.

Remember to vote for your favorite character, I voting for Neko Majin Z.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:30 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:A new character poll has started on the Heroes website.

Remember to vote for your favorite character, I voting for Neko Majin Z.
I cant read that. What does it say?
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon May 21, 2018 5:45 pm

Yeah, I'd appreciate if someone tells us what the buttons mean so I can vote. I'm guessing the second button is where you pick the character name but no idea about the first one.

EveBlaze31
Beyond Newbie

Post by EveBlaze31 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:46 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Xeno Goku went through the events of GT and some movies that alone throws the events ge went threw out of wack.
Was this actual stated somewhere in game.

supersaiyangodgogeta
Regular

Post by supersaiyangodgogeta » Mon May 21, 2018 6:04 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:isn't the Xeno Goku that comes alongside the Goku using Hakai, is using God Ki in one of his skills?
No. I think you mean the CAA "God Kamehameha", but that is just an alternate mechanic in order for the characters to transform, in this case, Goku from Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan 4. Nothing to be taken into consideration.

This is more so you're own personal guesswork rather than an argument. Goku Black watched the match between Hit and Goku when he was still Zamasu in the manga and saw what SSJG looked like. Trunks saw Goku transform from SSJ2 to SSJ3, so it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the form that Goku used was an advancement of Super Saiyan 2. He didn't recognize Super Saiyan 3.
Again though, none of that is relevant. To my knowledge all that's stated is that Goku Xeno doesn't recognize Super Saiyan Blue simply because he never saw it. It's simple enough. Not sure why the context of this is being taken any farther than that.

As far as I know it's never stated that Goku experienced the events of BOG. It's just stated that he became a Super Saiyan God at some point. Goku Xeno doesn't have Super Saiyan God anymore. He experienced the power, but can't access the form at will to any extent. His body was presumably pushed to new heights like what happened to his alternate timeline counterpart, but he never trained to utilize God power.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon May 21, 2018 6:18 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Yeah, I'd appreciate if someone tells us what the buttons mean so I can vote. I'm guessing the second button is where you pick the character name but no idea about the first one.
The button on the right is for choosing characters, the button on the left is to help catagorize and find a character. Just pick your character and vote. Lets hope Bardock and Broly don't dominate again like last time.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:32 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Yeah, I'd appreciate if someone tells us what the buttons mean so I can vote. I'm guessing the second button is where you pick the character name but no idea about the first one.
The button on the right is for choosing characters, the button on the left is to help catagorize and find a character. Just pick your character and vote. Lets hope Bardock and Broly don't dominate again like last time.
I wanted to go with Broly but Aku no Saiyajin won me over.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Mon May 21, 2018 7:59 pm

Grimlock wrote:Speaking of the manga, in the Ultimate Charisma one Xeno Goku himself stated that he did not know about Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. In the arcade version, upon seeing Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Xeno Goku doesn't say anything, which implies he doesn't know the god forms there as well. Therefore, the "main version" of Xeno Goku doesn't have "God Ki" at all.
Not saying I disagree with everything else, but not knowing what SSGSS is isn't an indicator of not knowing what SSG is. They're two different forms, and the former is obtained some time after the latter. I just don't think it's a good argument. If they wanted to explain it away they could easily say Goku unlocked SS4 sometime after SSG and just never bothered finding out about SSGSS.