"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:32 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:Quite surprised young Mechi isnt playable but perhaps he will be saved for a later date.

I wonder if he's going to start making a masked army? There's plenty of saiyans still to choose from (Toma, Fasha, Goku Black if we really wanted that, Tarble etc) and many candidates for SSJ3 and other powerups to go with.
It is possible Mechikabura might continue to enslave more members of the Saiyan race, but if he manages to get Goku Black, the Dark Empire would be unstoppable.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:39 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:Quite surprised young Mechi isnt playable but perhaps he will be saved for a later date.

I wonder if he's going to start making a masked army? There's plenty of saiyans still to choose from (Toma, Fasha, Goku Black if we really wanted that, Tarble etc) and many candidates for SSJ3 and other powerups to go with.
That seems like a pretty good idea actually what if they go for a saiyan that is the most closest to the Heroes somebody like Goten for example, he is by far the most overlooked and weaker member of the whole time patrol, yet at the same time he is the son of the main character and Trunks best friend having him side with the bad guys would certainly be more than enough to shake them up, they could just use the time breaker mask at the beginning and later after he breaks out he continues to side with them because he realizes all the power he has gotten until that point, you know classic anime plot, i think it could be a good opportunity to make him relevant on his own right but of course none of that is going to happen and he is gonna be just there like always.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:53 am

Does anyone know the name of the new Class-Up for the Avatar characters in Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission? Or anyone could at the very least, make one up on the spot?

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Dragotaker wrote:

That seems like a pretty good idea actually what if they go for a saiyan that is the most closest to the Heroes somebody like Goten for example, he is by far the most overlooked and weaker member of the whole time patrol, yet at the same time he is the son of the main character and Trunks best friend having him side with the bad guys would certainly be more than enough to shake them up, they could just use the time breaker mask at the beginning and later after he breaks out he continues to side with them because he realizes all the power he has gotten until that point, you know classic anime plot, i think it could be a good opportunity to make him relevant on his own right but of course none of that is going to happen and he is gonna be just there like always.
With trunks being a focus for this next years plot Id be betting on him being the Super Saiyan 4, with Goten being the masked man. Though I think other saiyans could be soldiers for Mechi

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:54 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:

With trunks being a focus for this next years plot Id be betting on him being the Super Saiyan 4, with Goten being the masked man. Though I think other saiyans could be soldiers for Mechi
Now i'm imagining Trunks SS4 vs Masked/Evil Goten SS4

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:
Now i'm imagining Trunks SS4 vs Masked/Evil Goten SS4
And now you see where my brain is going with this :3

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Dragotaker wrote:Now i'm imagining Trunks SS4 vs Masked/Evil Goten SS4
SS4 Goku Black:Xeno who is Goten.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:34 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:Now i'm imagining Trunks SS4 vs Masked/Evil Goten SS4
SS4 Goku Black:Xeno who is Goten.
Imagine if we actually get Goten black...

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Two months and two days away from the release of Universe Mission 1 (UM1)!

Judging by the trailer and and the name of the new set of missions, I do hope Heroes explores even more the concept of beings from different dimension meeting each other. Expanding what was already seen in Xenoverse 2's Future Trunks saga and the Hero Colosseum Story Mode, where we see GT Trunks and Time Patroller Trunks for the first time together in the same scenario (see image below).

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

If it turns out to be the purpose of UM series, although it might not be something original, let's not forget Fu will be added later on in this very series (next year, probably), so we can get more interesting stuff and original/different ideas from what was seen already.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:46 pm

Was Heroes the medium that "revealed" SSIkari's name? Does that mean we can expect the same for [spoiler]Vegeta's new whatever-Blue?[/spoiler]

In Dokkan Trunks was just called a SS but I think I recall it being revealed on a game, so...
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 pm

If it's included and is given a name, then yes. I know that's not exactly much of an answer, but despite giving us Super Saiyan Rage for Trunks' form, they also went ahead and just called Kale's buff form "Berserk" rather than a proper Super Saiyan title.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:14 pm

I see. Well, Kale was also just called Berserk in Dokkan, and interesting enough she wasn't considered a Super Saiyan. That, coupled with the "it was the original form of the Saiyans" thing only makes it more confusing...

EDIT: Do we already know what was going on with SS3 Bardock, Evil (?) King Vegeta and Paragus in this mission? I'm really interested about what they say to each other.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:03 pm

MisteryOne wrote:I see. Well, Kale was also just called Berserk in Dokkan, and interesting enough she wasn't considered a Super Saiyan. That, coupled with the "it was the original form of the Saiyans" thing only makes it more confusing...

EDIT: Do we already know what was going on with SS3 Bardock, Evil (?) King Vegeta and Paragus in this mission? I'm really interested about what they say to each other.
Nothing really entreating actually King Vegeta keeps stating how he’s suprissed he’s having this much fun fighting a low level warrior then Paragus comes up behind him while him and bardock are fighting and states he has a grudge on King Vegeta and attacks him from behind King Vegeta is shocked that a low level warrior could do damage to him(in this case taking about paragus)

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:38 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
MisteryOne wrote:I see. Well, Kale was also just called Berserk in Dokkan, and interesting enough she wasn't considered a Super Saiyan. That, coupled with the "it was the original form of the Saiyans" thing only makes it more confusing...

Nothing really entreating actually King Vegeta keeps stating how he’s suprissed he’s having this much fun fighting a low level warrior then Paragus comes up behind him while him and bardock are fighting and states he has a grudge on King Vegeta and attacks him from behind King Vegeta is shocked that a low level warrior could do damage to him(in this case taking about paragus)
So nothing of real interest or about King V joining the good guys?

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:52 am

Super relieved to hear the release date is in two months time.
Last time I was in Tokyo, the Dragon Ball Heroes machines were turned off country-wide for the upcoming Super DBH update. I was there for 10 days and they only turned the machines on on my last day. Glad it won't be the case when I fly out there end of March!
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:02 am

Guys the 10 chapter of the SDBH manga will be coming out soon and with the way chapter 9 was(and how SDBH8 was with building the plot) all I can say is the 10th chapter is gonna be one of the best yet, also some things I didn’t post in my chapter 9 review because I didn’t have the full chapter at the time(only missing 3 pages but I have the copy of saikyo jump now since last week) the chapter actually starts with gogeta xeno fighting shroom in the janemba distorted hell shroom gets a call from the demon realm telling him to come back and opens a portal but just as he does gogeta xeno defuses and vegeta xeno grabs his leg while Goku xeno flys into the portal so that it also the same portal Paragus xeno got hit into. But yeah I’m really excited to see where chapter 10 goes but I bet it’ll be one of the best yet

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:48 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:These aren't the only story portions availible in this mission, but they are the only ones he's uploaded at the moment: Story Vid 1 & Story Vid 2.
Still pushing for a translation of these pre & post battle bits. We know next to nothing about Mechickaboola besides the fact that he was sealed away in the Makai tree, leads the Dark Empire and has a grudge against the Time Kaioshin. It'd be nice if there was any elaboration here (though I expect more from the manga than the game at this point).
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:31 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:These aren't the only story portions availible in this mission, but they are the only ones he's uploaded at the moment: Story Vid 1 & Story Vid 2.
Still pushing for a translation of these pre & post battle bits. We know next to nothing about Mechickaboola besides the fact that he was sealed away in the Makai tree, leads the Dark Empire and has a grudge against the Time Kaioshin. It'd be nice if there was any elaboration here (though I expect more from the manga than the game at this point).
I think we might also have some answers in the newest SDBH guide that came out with SDBH8’s release,I have the newest guide on the way but these sets of missions honestly haven’t given us a lot more information it does build King Vegeta and bardocks rivalry a lot but I still think they’re trying to keep a lot of the things about the demon’s and makaioshin a secret on purpose to build up the hype around them and the demon realm. Also on a final note(I’m pretty sure I read this on earlier threads on this fourm) where people are wondering if heroes was japan’s answer to online and honestly at this point In my opinion I would say it is because it has expanded online’s lore even more than online did(I know online didn’t last long but still) and I think Heroes is going to continue to do so for a long time to add more layers to the dragon ball lore

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:35 am

Xeno King Vegeta's scan in the latest V-Jump. Do they say anything interesting here?

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:07 am

Grimlock wrote:Xeno King Vegeta's scan in the latest V-Jump. Do they say anything interesting here?

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Nope, just talks about his card abilities and the red text by his head says something along the lines “let me show you the power of the king” and that’s about it. I really hope King Vegeta xeno is a demon god or SSJ demon god