"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ekrolo2 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:11 am

Noitsnothim wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:Image
It's cool that even the muscles are different from the regular models.
what does the UMM stand for for his set? Universe Movie Mission?
Maybe, to be honest I really like Broly's Rage form gives me strong Super Saiyan 4 vibes
It practically is one, just put some fur over his arms & chest and you've got SS4.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:11 am

Noitsnothim wrote:
Maybe, to be honest I really like Broly's Rage form gives me strong Super Saiyan 4 vibes
Funnily enough, the transformation does give him a +5000 power boost, just like SS4. That makes me wonder though, if his Rage form gives him a boost that big, what will Super Saiyan and Legendary Super Saiyan boost's be like?

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:02 am

ekrolo2 wrote:
Noitsnothim wrote:
It practically is one, just put some fur over his arms & chest and you've got SS4.
maybe he should just wrap his body in his fur cover?

I'm honestly convinced that Green fur is off his oozaru pelt

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:42 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: Funnily enough, the transformation does give him a +5000 power boost, just like SS4. That makes me wonder though, if his Rage form gives him a boost that big, what will Super Saiyan and Legendary Super Saiyan boost's be like?
I thought SSJ4 gives +7000?
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

GTx10
Regular

Post by GTx10 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:47 pm

I wonder why the Black haired form is getting so much attention. They have kept his "Full Power" under wraps outside of promo pictures. I want to see what this new Broly's "Full Power" form can do.
"Good luck, Kakarrot... You are the Champion!!" Vegeta DBZ ShonenJump Manga Volume 26 p.113

I'm reviewing Dragon Ball! Both the Jap ver. and Uncut Funi Dub! Check out the thread: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=31208

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:18 am

GTx10 wrote:I wonder why the Black haired form is getting so much attention. They have kept his "Full Power" under wraps outside of promo pictures. I want to see what this new Broly's "Full Power" form can do.
because its in all the trailers?

I personally figured it was Toriyama reusing these ideas:

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:02 am

https://twitter.com/DB__ZGTKAISUPER/sta ... 2536218624 It looks like our mystery V-jump card is also a Rage Broly

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:42 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:https://twitter.com/DB__ZGTKAISUPER/sta ... 2536218624 It looks like our mystery V-jump card is also a Rage Broly
Broly gonna be everywhere, just like his previous incarnation

how long till a game fuses them into Broly squared?

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:25 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote:https://twitter.com/DB__ZGTKAISUPER/sta ... 2536218624 It looks like our mystery V-jump card is also a Rage Broly

not to go off topic or anything but was it ever discovered if that leaked SDBH Cumber card which supposedly was called "Broly Lineage" Ever found out to be true or fake?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:51 pm

Noitsnothim wrote:not to go off topic or anything but was it ever discovered if that leaked SDBH Cumber card which supposedly was called "Broly Lineage" Ever found out to be true or fake?
The only one that has something interesting is this one: "UM3-SEC2 カンバー", which has the ability called "古の悪のサイヤ人".

Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:25 pm

Noitsnothim wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

not to go off topic or anything but was it ever discovered if that leaked SDBH Cumber card which supposedly was called "Broly Lineage" Ever found out to be true or fake?
It doesnt look like it is true, but it could be delayed or the card was simply renamed? I dunno either way I'm going to wait on Cumber's involvement to close out and we know who he is before I write it off. There's a lot in common between the two for me to completely doubt it at this point though.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Noitsnothim wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

Fake, just like I said. The person claiming this in the thread had 0 proof

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Grimlock wrote:the ability called "古の悪のサイヤ人".
Which translates to "Ancient Evil Saiyan"

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:53 pm

Anyone know when Super Dragon Ball Heroes game translate to english ?

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:31 pm

Gohan123 wrote:Anyone know when Super Dragon Ball Heroes game translate to english ?
they're testing the game out in the Dragon Ball North American Tour to see if people overseas dig it and from what I've heard a lot of people seem to really do
if all reactions throughout the tour are positive then they'll start the talks of bring DBH or SDBH to america and everywhere else

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:56 pm

Noitsnothim wrote:
Gohan123 wrote:Anyone know when Super Dragon Ball Heroes game translate to english ?
they're testing the game out in the Dragon Ball North American Tour to see if people overseas dig it and from what I've heard a lot of people seem to really do
if all reactions throughout the tour are positive then they'll start the talks of bring DBH or SDBH to america and everywhere else
When Dragon Ball North America tour happening ? Was around october ?

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:05 pm

Noitsnothim wrote:
Honestly, as much as I want it to come overseas, arcade culture in the states is simply too niche and inclusive to have a successful localization. Arcade machines cost money and fees to operate on top of making a profit. Not to mention translating 10 years' worth of in-game content and cards at this point.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:28 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Noitsnothim wrote:
Honestly, as much as I want it to come overseas, arcade culture in the states is simply too niche and inclusive to have a successful localization. Arcade machines cost money and fees to operate on top of making a profit. Not to mention translating 10 years' worth of in-game content and cards at this point.
I think it kinda depend how succes for targeting overseas ? Dragon Ball is really big on France , Mexico and many latin america . I'm sure Dragon Ball Tour is success and some country will translate Dragon Ball Heroes game .

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:43 am

theshinobi wrote:Yeah!Xenos saving the day.
Anyone knows who's the artist? This looks pretty good, way better than Toyotaro for sure.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:33 am

Noah wrote:
Anyone knows who's the artist? This looks pretty good, way better than Toyotaro for sure.
Nagayama Yoshitaka
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra