"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:20 pm

So has anything actually come from that Super Saiyan 4 Vegito Xeno yet? We got a trailer for him months ago

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:36 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:So has anything actually come from that Super Saiyan 4 Vegito Xeno yet? We got a trailer for him months ago

We’ll get him in November

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:45 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:So has anything actually come from that Super Saiyan 4 Vegito Xeno yet? We got a trailer for him months ago

Ah ok, do we know who else is coming in november? the missing six star ball holder? Gold King Cold? Super Saiyan 3 cumber seems a given

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:39 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:

Ah ok, do we know who else is coming in november? the missing six star ball holder? Gold King Cold? Super Saiyan 3 cumber seems a given
Everybody with a dragon ball is already in the same place so the climax to prison planet will be soon, trunks and cooler have 2, Vegeta, Goku, And mai have 1. Cumber has 2 and Ozotto has 2 now as well because he stole Goku: xeno’s dragon ball

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:10 pm

Still feels weird after all this time that Ozotto made a return after like 25 years or so of complete obscurity and i'm glad because i really liked the design, don't know if you guys saw but there was talk among fans about Monaka having some sort of crazy unexpected transformation back in the Champa Tournament arc and some including me especulated about him becoming Ozotto as a way of reintroduce the character in some way in modern media, needless to say i was really disappointed about him being weakling commoner like his appearance gave away, mostly because thought it was the only way for Ozotto to make a come back.

Now the only thing i look foward to from Heroes that doesn't seem likely to happen is SS3 Goten, really really want to see that, but what about you guys??? what characters that really seem unlikely even from Heroes craziness would you like to see???

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:43 pm

Goresh wrote:
DI297 wrote:
Goresh wrote:Happy and excited to show off some new additions to the collection!
why 2 Goku blancos?
They each have their separate roles on different teams. Also my end goal is to have every UR/SEC card.
Damn they some nice cards but boy do I hate with a passion the art on the Ultra Instinct Omen/Sign card. Looks ridiculously goofy.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:27 am

Dragotaker wrote:Still feels weird after all this time that Ozotto made a return after like 25 years or so of complete obscurity and i'm glad because i really liked the design, don't know if you guys saw but there was talk among fans about Monaka having some sort of crazy unexpected transformation back in the Champa Tournament arc and some including me especulated about him becoming Ozotto as a way of reintroduce the character in some way in modern media, needless to say i was really disappointed about him being weakling commoner like his appearance gave away, mostly because thought it was the only way for Ozotto to make a come back.

Now the only thing i look foward to from Heroes that doesn't seem likely to happen is SS3 Goten, really really want to see that, but what about you guys??? what characters that really seem unlikely even from Heroes craziness would you like to see???
the guys on youtube were clickbaiters trying to get channel views. We had no evidence to suggest it was yet people were crying 'CONFIRMED'

I'm with you on super saiyan 3 goten tho

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:21 pm

Does the manga still needs to be translated?
Grimlock wrote:Can someone translate all these dialogues please? (question mark is a separate hyperlink too).
mahakaishin1991 wrote:[2. His dialogue sounds rather, well, pleasant on the ears compared to what i expected, like he's well mannered. I almost expected an insane kid buu voice but this works well. Does he talk rather politely?
He speaks politely, yes.
shadd21 wrote:What's this about?
https://youtu.be/7nWWn8C9TFY
It's a special mission to hunt for hiding wolfmen.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:57 pm

Thank you so much as always, man! :thumbup:

Intrigued by this part: "A Saiyajin turns into an Oozaru by being exposed to the Bruits Waves that come from the Moon... So, what would happen if he was hit by a reversed phase wave, cancelling the Bruits Waves? Mix and implode!"

Shall we see a completely new Saiyan transformation? Part of me is kind of excited since Cumber is a new character and everything related to him might be new, but you know... More Saiyans transformations... Let's see what Heroes has in store.
alakazam^ wrote:Does the manga still needs to be translated?
If you want it. Since I'm saving all your translations, I would prefer you to do it so that I can enjoy the whole thing under one translation from the same person. Anyway the decision is yours.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:36 am

Grimlock wrote:Thank you so much as always, man! :thumbup:

Intrigued by this part: "A Saiyajin turns into an Oozaru by being exposed to the Bruits Waves that come from the Moon... So, what would happen if he was hit by a reversed phase wave, cancelling the Bruits Waves? Mix and implode!"

Shall we see a completely new Saiyan transformation? Part of me is kind of excited since Cumber is a new character and everything related to him might be new, but you know... More Saiyans transformations... Let's see what Heroes has in store.
If you want it. Since I'm saving all your translations, I would prefer you to do it so that I can enjoy the whole thing under one translation from the same person. Anyway the decision is yours.
Maybe this is when he becomes SS4??? i mind what else could he do at this point that we haven't seen before??

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:47 am

That's just how Cumber turns back to normal from Oozaru. Fu nullified the waves by doing them in reverse or something.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:24 am

Sandubadear wrote:That's just how Cumber turns back to normal from Oozaru. Fu nullified the waves by doing them in reverse or something.
I did think it was odd since he seems to retain his tail... so it can be reversed like i used to suspect...

I wonder what the future entails for Ozotto, he seems to be lurking around like a hidden boss fight

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:28 am

Thanks Alakazam! :D

But I think you missed a couple

https://youtu.be/9SFQGIeMtFs
https://youtu.be/vTjjxgZDx_g

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:58 pm

Sandubadear wrote:That's just how Cumber turns back to normal from Oozaru. Fu nullified the waves by doing them in reverse or something.
he used a counter-waveform to nullify the Bluez Waves

it would be interestinf if he used it on a SS4 if it nullifies the transformation.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:21 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
he used a counter-waveform to nullify the Bluez Waves

it would be interestinf if he used it on a SS4 if it nullifies the transformation.
what really brings up a question is if this is some kind of reverse/opposite version of the blutz wave have we just confirmed the saiyans not only react to reflected sunlight off lunar entities, but other forms as well?

The kyrptonian comparison just expanded a little if so

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Did you forget the Saiyan Saga? And GT?

Saiyan tails react to a specific wavelength. Such wavelength is naturally created by full moon light, but can be artificially recreated in varius ways.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:45 am

ankokudaishogun wrote:Did you forget the Saiyan Saga? And GT?

Saiyan tails react to a specific wavelength. Such wavelength is naturally created by full moon light, but can be artificially recreated in varius ways.
Did you read my post? Because as we have been discussing with the Oozaru forms coming, up of course I do.

I was getting at the 'inversion' of the blutz wave being similar in theory to how the kryptonians can be affected by different suns types as a possible, most likely unintentional similarity.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:04 am

Dragotaker wrote:
Grimlock wrote:Thank you so much as always, man! :thumbup:

Maybe this is when he becomes SS4??? i mind what else could he do at this point that we haven't seen before??
I'd be very surprised if his final form was 3. I hope he either gets 4 as a bonus card like what happens with saiyans each year, or he comes back in the future with other forms

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:54 am

Majin Demigra wrote:Thanks Alakazam! :D

But I think you missed a couple

https://youtu.be/9SFQGIeMtFs
https://youtu.be/vTjjxgZDx_g
I was only given the other ones, was wondering where the Demigra stuff was, actually.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:06 am

I'm curious about Fu gathering Kiri. He'll probably do something similar to what Babidi did, that's my bet.