"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:48 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:The next set with Slugg will be September, and Broli will hit in November.
Ok cool,

are we likely to be getting more than just Gohanks/Slug as cards then?

I'm also wondering how long till masked king breaks free

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:53 am

Goresh wrote:
Grimlock wrote:The next CP cards.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
"New CAA 'Combo Rush.' Decide on a magnificent combo with a counter!! Dodge your enemy's attack and counter!! On top of dodging, deal super damage and power up with additional effects with this new CAA!"

New CP cards include:

Goku
Gohan (Adolescent)
Gogeta
Vegito: Xeno
Golden Frieza
Hit
Ribrianne
Demon God Salsa
The new CAA is actually called "Counter Rush" not Combo Rush. Guess I was really tired when I was translating this yesterday.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:12 am

The new Xeno vegito card is going to be ssj xeno vegito http://imgur.com/xywg2D3

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:17 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:The new Xeno vegito card is going to be ssj xeno vegito http://imgur.com/xywg2D3
I cant really find myself being excited about him sadly.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:31 am

Yay! More cards for the ones we voted, this time, they're unique! :D Tarble gets his second card since his debut in GDM4 and Time Breaker Bardock finally gets one after eons forgotten.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

The name Heroes will use for Kale's transformation is here. If only one could read it under her tiny icon in her card, that is.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Grimlock wrote:Yay! More cards for the ones we voted, this time, they're unique! :D Tarble gets his second card since his debut in GDM4 and Time Breaker Bardock finally gets one after eons forgotten.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

The name Heroes will use for Kale's transformation is here. If only one could read it under her tiny icon in her card, that is.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Seems Kale's transformation is "Uncontrollable Super Saiyan".

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:42 pm

That's the description, much like how Xeno Bardock transforms into Super Saiyan has 反逆の超サイヤ人 written in that box. But in her card, you can see there's just two kanjis (probably "berserker").
Last edited by Grimlock on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:
Grimlock wrote:Yay! More cards for the ones we voted, this time, they're unique! :D Tarble gets his second card since his debut in GDM4 and Time Breaker Bardock finally gets one after eons forgotten.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Seems Kale's transformation is "Uncontrollable Super Saiyan".
Where are you seeing that? Usually we don't know the name of the transformations until we can see the back of the card.

Also they're really playing up the Goku card with the change CAA. "Something will happen when Goku changes...?" The ability is also called "limit-breaking super saiyan."

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Alright, in order to avoid confusion and to be clear, here's what we must see/know. That description box sometimes says what transformation the character is using when it doesn't come along with a skill/ability related to the transformation.

For example, when Xeno Bardock transforms into Super Saiyan, it says:

反逆の超サイヤ人
2ラウンド目以降アタッカーにすると、カードアクションが発生する。成功すると変身し、永続で敵のガードとダメージ軽減効果を無効にして攻撃する。[1回限り]

The bold part appears in that description box.

When Kale transforms, she'll have/unlock something more due to the transformation. That's why it's written "Super Saiyan" with something else, just like Xeno Bardock's "The Super Saiyan of Rebellion".

It's the icon on the right of the card where we should look at for now, showing her base form and the transformated state. What's written below the icon it's the name of the transformation.

Last edited by Grimlock on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~ Day of the Machines ~

RedHeat
Regular

Post by RedHeat » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:55 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
The text on the upper right of the card says " uncontrolled Ultra-state" according to Google translate.
Feels over Reals.

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:01 pm

RedHeat wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
The text on the upper right of the card says " uncontrolled Ultra-state" according to Google translate.
The text is way too small for me to see...if you can post the Japanese text I can translate for you. I don't trust google translate.

A look at Slug: Xeno

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

There will be 3 SECs and 6 URs in this set as well as 18 campaign cards.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Ultimate card roulette campaign. A campaign will start that will let you spin a roulette in the game to get a UR card. Planned to end September 14th.

A premium blue card will be distributed at certain stores.

Elementary school and below: September 16th
Everyone else: September 17th

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Last edited by Goresh on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:18 pm

I can't be certain at this point, but I wanna say it's just 暴走/runaway/run wild/rampage/etc yet again, like on Mira and Tullece: Xeno.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:28 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

pretty excited for kale and toppo, I believe they're gonna add goku's new transformation because of the pic of where he transforms is a question mark which means if you get max transformation it will be even better than what you would get, and the default transformation for that card is SSJB goku, an example of this is the card art for a goku is ssj and you start out as base goku but let's say you don't get max transformation you become ssj goku but if you get max you would turn into ssj3 goku

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:24 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:I believe they're gonna add goku's new transformation because of the pic of where he transforms is a question mark which means if you get max transformation it will be even better than what you would get, and the default transformation for that card is SSJB goku, an example of this is the card art for a goku is ssj and you start out as base goku but let's say you don't get max transformation you become ssj goku but if you get max you would turn into ssj3 goku
I'd say the new form has a more than decent chance of being included on that card. However, while SSGSS is the splash art on the card, it's not the default form for it. If you look at the CAA icon, it's actually Goku's base form on the left. So it is possible that the card could jump between already known forms like Base, SSGSS and SSGSS Kaio-ken or something
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:40 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:I believe they're gonna add goku's new transformation because of the pic of where he transforms is a question mark which means if you get max transformation it will be even better than what you would get, and the default transformation for that card is SSJB goku, an example of this is the card art for a goku is ssj and you start out as base goku but let's say you don't get max transformation you become ssj goku but if you get max you would turn into ssj3 goku
I'd say the new form has a more than decent chance of being included on that card. However, while SSGSS is the splash art on the card, it's not the default form for it. If you look at the CAA icon, it's actually Goku's base form on the left. So it is possible that the card could jump between already known forms like Base, SSGSS and SSGSS Kaio-ken or something
When I said it was the default I meant probably the default transformation like if you don't get max you just become ssjB not that it is the form he starts in when you place the card on the machine

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:07 pm

Safe to say that we aren't getting a new SS4 (if we are at all) until after SDBH 7 in November because we are just a few months away and we have no signs of that happening there as of yet, which is a shame because with that 7 anniversary stuff i was totally expecting that.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:19 am

Dragotaker wrote:Safe to say that we aren't getting a new SS4 (if we are at all) until after SDBH 7 in November because we are just a few months away and we have no signs of that happening there as of yet, which is a shame because with that 7 anniversary stuff i was totally expecting that.
We'll probably get a new ssj4 by SDBH 7, my guesses for who it could be are ssj4 vegito, ssj4 xeno goku/ ssj4 xeno vegeta, or ssj4 xeno vegito, maybe even ssj4 for saiyan avatars(most likely not).

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:12 am

Um... SSJ4 Bardock? He's hella famous.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:23 am

Xeogran wrote:Um... SSJ4 Bardock? He's hella famous.
How about since we missed one last year both Bardock and King Vegeta get one? It's not like it would be hard to make them since their both pretty much identical to their kids save for scars and a beard

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:25 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:Safe to say that we aren't getting a new SS4 (if we are at all) until after SDBH 7 in November because we are just a few months away and we have no signs of that happening there as of yet, which is a shame because with that 7 anniversary stuff i was totally expecting that.
We'll probably get a new ssj4 by SDBH 7, my guesses for who it could be are ssj4 vegito, ssj4 xeno goku/ ssj4 xeno vegeta, or ssj4 xeno vegito, maybe even ssj4 for saiyan avatars(most likely not).
if it comes to that i hope it's Vegito SS4 at least because just having Goku and Vegeta as SS4 in Xeno form does not count as new SS4 for me.