Burst Limit demo missing?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Burst Limit demo missing?

Post by Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:33 am

Looked up the Burst Limit demo on XBL to see how my fightstick plays with it...

Only to find that it's completely missing. When did it go down? Or is it hiding somewhere?

SparkyPantsMcGee
I Live Here

Re: Burst Limit demo missing?

Post by SparkyPantsMcGee » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:37 am

Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece wrote:Looked up the Burst Limit demo on XBL to see how my fightstick plays with it...

Only to find that it's completely missing. When did it go down? Or is it hiding somewhere?
Ever since the new update, it's been harder to find things on Live; however, given the games age I wouldn't be surprised to see that the demo got taken down.
...Wait what are you doing? Are you still reading this? I finished what I had to say, why don't you move on to the next post?

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:08 pm

SparkyPantsMcGee wrote:
Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece wrote:Looked up the Burst Limit demo on XBL to see how my fightstick plays with it...

Ever since the new update, it's been harder to find things on Live; however, given the games age I wouldn't be surprised to see that the demo got taken down.
Yeah, I don't even think new copies are produced anymore, why keep the demo up and possibly clutter when the developers won't profit off the game anymore.

Super Sayian Prime
I Live Here

Post by Super Sayian Prime » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:27 am

It doesn't help that Atari put that demo up, and no longer have the license to the franchise.
"I like the money it brings in, but Dragon Ball Heroes is the worst. That's actually the real reason I decided to start working on new material. I was afraid Bandai would make something irredeemably stupid like Super Saiyan 4 Broly." - Akira Toriyama, made up interview, 2013.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Do it like me, I downloaded it via PC and then transferred to the Xbox 360. It's all legal no banhammers.

Once I played the demo I knew I had to buy the game, because it was so damn awesome! :)
FUNimation 2015 Releases I want:
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray