"Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

HybridSaiyan
Advanced Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Post by HybridSaiyan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Boo Machine wrote:
HybridSaiyan wrote:Could someone give me a little help, I'm not so sure what the best team would be out of these. I just started playing around a few weeks ago.

https://imgur.com/koI9TTH
If you need help in Dokkan the Dokkan Battle Subreddit is really a good place to look. They have a ton of team building guides that I usually use when I'm have no clue what to do for whatever stage or event.
Thankyou! I'll give that place a whirl. I mean, the story missions are quite simple enough but those Dokkan events are difficult! owo
Also, Old Kai Medals...where the hell are you? lol.

Shin
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Shin » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:26 pm

HybridSaiyan wrote:Could someone give me a little help, I'm not so sure what the best team would be out of these. I just started playing around a few weeks ago.

https://imgur.com/koI9TTH
WHAT is that Freeza between 18 and Kid Gokuu?

EDIT: Nevermind that's Coolieza lol
Dragon Ball /Z/GT/Super is a children's show and there's nothing wrong with that.

Prince of Vegetables

Post by Prince of Vegetables » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:17 am

A new Extreme INT Neo God Lead Majin Buu (Pure) is coming out. STR Genkidama Goku and SSR INT Base Form Vegeta and TEQ Majin Buu (Evil) are all getting Dokkan Awakened. A new SR Buu will also be released
Ossu! Ora Gokū

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:20 pm

I'm so happy...

Have a F2P account and got Vegito Blue.

My new team
Vegito Blue
Super Vegito
Gogeta
SSB Kaikoen Goku

and currently
TEQ Vegito
INT SSJ Bardock

waiting to get Super Saiyan 3 Godtenks and a proper INT in future who links well with my team. That long I will use Bardock as sealer

Brian4205
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Brian4205 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:51 pm

In the last 2 months I've pulled every God lead except Super Vegito. I pulled 2 Godtenks on one multi summon, and 3 Vegito Blues, but no Super Vegito. Its killing me. I really just want him for my hero team and mono agl, but it seems Like I wont get him until the Blue Dragon stones come to Global. I'm so annoyed.

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Tue May 02, 2017 1:04 pm

LR Broly hits global before Japan. I guess it's another reason that he's more popular in the west.

Chelentano
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Chelentano » Thu May 04, 2017 4:47 am

Finally after nearly 2 years playing this game daily I think I've had enough. This isn't fun for me anymore.
Steam profile: psn_chelentano
Xenoverse 2 characters: Rugal (female Saiyan), Salacadula (male Majin), Sleet (Freezer race)

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon May 08, 2017 12:10 am

HOLY CRAP! So this is his first game appearance ever! :o I really hope this means he will appear in Dragon Ball Heroes soon!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Mon May 08, 2017 10:32 am

Grimlock wrote:HOLY CRAP! So this is his first game appearance ever! :o I really hope this means he will appear in Dragon Ball Heroes soon!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
He also Awakens to his Super Saiyan form :D
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

Prince of Vegetables

Post by Prince of Vegetables » Thu May 25, 2017 4:40 pm

Who do you guys think the Extreme TEQ and Super PHY Lead will be?
Ossu! Ora Gokū

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Thu May 25, 2017 4:48 pm

Prince of Vegetables wrote:Who do you guys think the Extreme TEQ and Super PHY Lead will be?
I think Final Form Freeza will be Extreme TEQ, since that form has no decent card and it is the best time to give him one and Beerus will be Super PHY, since he is the only old Dokkan Fest card/event that hasn't been revamped (Cell, Broly, Kid Buu, SSJ3 Goku all got one).

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri May 26, 2017 4:07 am

Draconic wrote:I think Final Form Freeza will be Extreme TEQ, since that form has no decent card and it is the best time to give him one and Beerus will be Super PHY, since he is the only old Dokkan Fest card/event that hasn't been revamped (Cell, Broly, Kid Buu, SSJ3 Goku all got one).
You sure you're not mistaking SS3 Goku (Angel) with the living one? AGL SS3 Goku event is still the same.

Before Beers came Ultimate Gohan and SS3 Vegeeta so it could be them as well. On one hand I'd like "new" characters to be the new leaders but, on the other, I want them to revamp the old Dokkan events quickly before the difficulty gets upped more.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Fri May 26, 2017 6:57 am

alakazam^ wrote:
Draconic wrote:I think Final Form Freeza will be Extreme TEQ, since that form has no decent card and it is the best time to give him one and Beerus will be Super PHY, since he is the only old Dokkan Fest card/event that hasn't been revamped (Cell, Broly, Kid Buu, SSJ3 Goku all got one).
You sure you're not mistaking SS3 Goku (Angel) with the living one? AGL SS3 Goku event is still the same.

Before Beers came Ultimate Gohan and SS3 Vegeeta so it could be them as well. On one hand I'd like "new" characters to be the new leaders but, on the other, I want them to revamp the old Dokkan events quickly before the difficulty gets upped more.
Regarding SSJ3 Goku, yeah, if you say so I'm probably mistaken. I don't actually play the game, but I'm trying to keep up with it since it has the best selection of characters other than Heroes...

Yeah, don't really know about Super PHY, I just think Beerus is much more plausible than other Dokkan Fests. And I agree, would've liked more "new" characters too, but that's not the direction they seem to go. After finishing with GT characters pretty much everybody has had other cards.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri May 26, 2017 9:01 am

Draconic wrote:Regarding SSJ3 Goku, yeah, if you say so I'm probably mistaken. I don't actually play the game, but I'm trying to keep up with it since it has the best selection of characters other than Heroes...

Yeah, don't really know about Super PHY, I just think Beerus is much more plausible than other Dokkan Fests. And I agree, would've liked more "new" characters too, but that's not the direction they seem to go. After finishing with GT characters pretty much everybody has had other cards.
Oh, I see. Yeah, they haven't touched that event yet for some reason.

They still have several movies to add to the game, they could do that, perhaps.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am

I have godawful luck with summons. I keep getting nothing but Piccolos, Nappas, Yamchas and the R Shenrons. :(

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Tue May 30, 2017 5:08 am

The next Dokkan event to be revamped will be the SS3 Gotenks one. I guess we know who the next leader will be :lol:

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Tue May 30, 2017 7:56 am

I heard that in the Japanese version, there a Tenshinhan UR with Kaioh Ken.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Tue May 30, 2017 10:29 am

Shinda Forever wrote:I heard that in the Japanese version, there a Tenshinhan UR with Kaioh Ken.
There isn't one like that. There are some what-if cards like the Fusions game's or Dragon Ball Heroes' but they usually don't make up attacks for characters that don't have them.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Tue May 30, 2017 10:56 am

alakazam^ wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:I heard that in the Japanese version, there a Tenshinhan UR with Kaioh Ken.
There isn't one like that. There are some what-if cards like the Fusions game's or Dragon Ball Heroes' but they usually don't make up attacks for characters that don't have them.
Thanks, in that case it was a lie.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:54 pm

I'm still fairly newbish at this game, but does anyone have any advice for event missions? I have a team of some maxed out SSRs and a couple URs and I still get my butt handed to me. It honestly makes me feel like I'm missing out because I can't get medals to upgrade my URs