"Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Post by BrolyKale » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:18 pm

Did you guys see Kafla's super attack? I personally don't really like it... this one would look a lot better
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:42 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:Edit: According to /r/dbzdokkanbattle, it is GSSR and only has five featured units: Kefla, Kale, Caulifla, Bergamo and Super Fit Buu. I like those odds. :thumbup:
Well, 1 guaranteed featured SSR for multis.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:33 pm

Hey guys I have a little problem when I start the game, it goes back to the main screen for some reason... its been like that since 3-4 days now... I don't know what to do, I'd like to play the game but I just can't...

any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:15 pm

I have a quick question for those that may know more: with the new update and category changes, did the SSJ4s get nerfed? My SA10, 3 paths opened SSJ4 Goku used to hit for around 2 MIL when paired with Vegeta. Now he's only hitting for around 600,000. My PHY Omega Shenron is hitting like a truck though.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:14 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:I have a quick question for those that may know more: with the new update and category changes, did the SSJ4s get nerfed? My SA10, 3 paths opened SSJ4 Goku used to hit for around 2 MIL when paired with Vegeta. Now he's only hitting for around 600,000. My PHY Omega Shenron is hitting like a truck though.
Mine's still dealing damage normally. As far as I'm aware they haven't nerfed or buffed anyone.

Omniboy
Beyond Newbie

Post by Omniboy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:I have a quick question for those that may know more: with the new update and category changes, did the SSJ4s get nerfed? My SA10, 3 paths opened SSJ4 Goku used to hit for around 2 MIL when paired with Vegeta. Now he's only hitting for around 600,000. My PHY Omega Shenron is hitting like a truck though.

Sadly SSJ 4 Goku does not get a boost from phy Omega Shenron's leader skill. Only units that are in the "Shadow Dragon Arc" category get an attack boost. SSJ 4 Goku is not in that category for some reason. My guess is that because that particular SSj4 Goku is from Baby Vegeta's arc.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:57 am

Lots of exciting stuff coming up on Dokkan this week! First and foremost is the Gogeta/Janemba Dual Dokkanfest on Thursday, of course. Good luck to everyone and if you buy stones for it, please remember to spend responsibly. :thumbup:

We also have those Thank You Ticket banners. I'm really curious about the GSSR dokkan-exclusive character banner they announced. The details are still unknown but I won't be surprised if it's like the LR Gohan banner and you get tickets for multis on Gogeta and Janemba.

The Waifu banner is also coming...early next month, I think? I was so mad when they made that a ticket banner last time but I've since pulled all of them but Pan on other banners so the hype is considerably diminished. :lol:

According to the sub, JP is supposed to be getting a new Raditz story event with a farmable Raditz that will go to TUR. Can't wait for deets on that.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:59 pm

Well, just pulled a second LR Majin Vegeta. Can't say I'm sad, but my team is still shitty enough to be unable to clear the events required to actually get him to LR.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Man, Bandai-Namco really fucked both of these banners up for Global. Here are the featured units for both:
Gogeta Featured Units: Gogeta/Omega Shenron/Rage Trunks/Buuhan/TEQ Golden Freeza/TEQ SSR Beerus/STR Gogeta/AGL Syn

Janemba Units: Janemba/SSJ4 Gogeta/Cooler/INT Vegeta/STR Cell/STR Omega/INT Janemba/AGL Janemba

On JP, Gogeta had SS4 Goku, TEQ SS3 Angel Goku, Vegito Blue, INT SSB Vegeta and TEQ Beerus. Janemba had PHY Cooler, Masked Saiyan, STR Omega Shenron, Fused Zamasu and STR Cell.

To get the GSSR tickets you have to do 8 multi-summons and it pulls from a pool of ~24 cards. My hype for this dokkan fest really went down the drain fast. That Gogeta banner is pure garbage. :problem:

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Close, yet impossibly far away...
Oh well. What's next to look forward to, by the way? I've already messed with the new Gogeta and Janemba stages (which didn't go so well).
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:16 am

PHY SSJ3 Gotenks is the next big thing. Prolly around Christmas.

TEQ SS3 Broly is before him but he's not really that good

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:59 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:PHY SSJ3 Gotenks is the next big thing. Prolly around Christmas.

TEQ SS3 Broly is before him but he's not really that good
I want that event to TUR my already fully maxed-out farmable SS Broly

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:32 am

Got some new stuff with last night's maintenance. The Baba Shop reset so now there are more Old Kais available as well as a TEQ SS2 Vegeta for 777 gems. The Future Trunks story even it also back. PHY SS3 Gotenks has been translated and added to the card database and so has the dokkan awakening for PHY Bulma who'll be available when the Rabbit Gang event comes back in a few days.

Viewtiful Jess
Beyond Newbie

Post by Viewtiful Jess » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Does anyone know whenough global gets the Heroes Crossover Summon?
  • ✪ 2008 - Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!
    ✪ 2009 - Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
    ✪ 2010 - Dragon Ball Online / Dragon Ball Heroes
    ✪ 2011 - Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock
    ✪ 2015 - Dragon Ball: Xenoverse / Dragon Ball Super
    ✪ 2016 - Dragon Ball: Fusions
Dragon Ball AF is REAL

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:08 am

Viewtiful Jess wrote:Does anyone know whenough global gets the Heroes Crossover Summon?
Global hasn't gotten any of the Heroes events. I hear it's some kind of licensing issue but I don't know the details.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:05 am

Sorry for the double post, but LR Vegito Blue was confirmed in the news update after tonight's maintenance! He's a F2P card that you can get by trading in the Kai stones from Supreme Kai missions. The info for his SSR and TUR forms has been found:
https://dbz.space/cards/1011660-vegito- ... ned-fusion
https://dbz.space/cards/1012391-vegito- ... d-strength

It sounds like there'll be an event coming along with him to get his exclusive potara medals and some missions for new Kai stones. Get hype! :D

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:13 am

Gowasu's number 1 fan.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:58 am

SSR STR Vegito is now available in the Baba shop for 20 Supreme Kai orbs. You can currently only get two of him and the potara medals to awaken him are supposed to be made available through future Supreme Kai missions. I'd wager he's gonna be part of the Xmas celebration.

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Asura » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Has anyone else been getting some insane luck with pulling lately? My luck started with the INT Gogeta banner where I pulled an SSR almost every single multi-summon. 3 INT Gogetas, 2 Rage Trunks, 2 PHY Coolers, among many many more SSRs.

And now I pulled UI Goku on my very first 5 stone summon, and pulled two more of him with Christmas tickets.

Am I just getting insanely lucky or is there something else at play here? I read some theories online that your account is tied to a certain luck factor, where some are given more luck than others and it rotates around, but I'm not sure if there's any proof to back that up.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:46 pm

Asura wrote:Has anyone else been getting some insane luck with pulling lately? My luck started with the INT Gogeta banner where I pulled an SSR almost every single multi-summon. 3 INT Gogetas, 2 Rage Trunks, 2 PHY Coolers, among many many more SSRs.

And now I pulled UI Goku on my very first 5 stone summon, and pulled two more of him with Christmas tickets.

Am I just getting insanely lucky or is there something else at play here? I read some theories online that your account is tied to a certain luck factor, where some are given more luck than others and it rotates around, but I'm not sure if there's any proof to back that up.
I've had a lot luck here recently. On this banner alone I've gone 350 stones deep and pulled nearly 30 SSRs including 3 UI Gokus, Gogeta, 4 Fusion Zamasus, 2 INT SSB Vegetas, 2 Vegito Blues and a SSB Kaioken Goku. The multi where I pulled Gogeta was 5 SSRs back-to-back. Every single multi-summon has had at least one.

I never have this kind of luck normally. I got jack squat on SS3 Goku, Cooler, and Super 17 and I didn't even bother with Gotenks. From what I hear this banner's SSR rate is slightly lower than normal but it seems to be pooping out good cards left and right.