"Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:49 pm

I finally pulled SS4 Vegeta on the Broly Extreme Dokkan banner. I'm so happy. He's been my white whale for months. :D

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Vegito Blue and Rose went live early this morning. Anyone get anything good? I threw all 800 of my stones at this banner and managed to pull everything on Rose's banner plus Vegito, Gotenks, SS4 Goku and some unfeatured SSRs on the hero side.

NintendoBlaze53
Regular

Post by NintendoBlaze53 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:16 am

I did the 70 stones for 28 characters on each banner and called it a day, still trying to save for the two year anniversary. For featured units I got Ultimate Gohan, Gotenks and Goku Black Rosé. I've been chasing Gotenks for months and Gohan and Rosé were great extras. Now if only I could find some Gohan and Gotenks friends. All I manage to find on my friends list are SSJ4s, Gogetas and Vegettos.
"You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want." -Ging Freecss

If you care about opinionated/critical analysis and reviews of anime, manga and gaming products, feel free to check out my website. https://otakustance.wordpress.com/

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:43 am

600 stones (17 multis) on Vegito Blue and didnt get him. :evil: :evil: :evil:

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:02 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:600 stones (17 multis) on Vegito Blue and didnt get him. :evil: :evil: :evil:
It seems like the Vegito Blue banner had worse rates than the Rose banner or something. I've seen a lot of people say similar things.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:09 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:600 stones (17 multis) on Vegito Blue and didnt get him. :evil: :evil: :evil:
It seems like the Vegito Blue banner had worse rates than the Rose banner or something. I've seen a lot of people say similar things.
I'm triggered cause I almost have the perfect team for him too. The amount of unfeatured SSRs i got was ridiculous.

As a F2P plyer that shouldnt happen. after a certain amount they should just give it to you.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:42 am

Managed to pull the new Rose. Now I can make an absolutely disgusting Villains team with him as lead

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:21 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote:
I'm triggered cause I almost have the perfect team for him too. The amount of unfeatured SSRs i got was ridiculous.

As a F2P plyer that shouldnt happen. after a certain amount they should just give it to you.
I totally agree, and I've heard other gacha games do that. I managed to get one each of Vegito and Rose but I had to dump all of my 850 stones into those banners to do it. Thankfully the next dokkanfest unit I want is Jiren so I've got time to save again.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:52 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote: It seems like the Vegito Blue banner had worse rates than the Rose banner or something. I've seen a lot of people say similar things.

I totally agree, and I've heard other gacha games do that. I managed to get one each of Vegito and Rose but I had to dump all of my 850 stones into those banners to do it. Thankfully the next dokkanfest unit I want is Jiren so I've got time to save again.
I'm saving for the 3 yr LR banner, oddly not even primarily for them. I'm aiming for PHY Super Vegito and TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta.

And considering how early we got VB/Rose compared to JP, I would LOOVE if they put VB on the LR Vegito banner but I'm not really getting hopes up.

4 stones so far. Hoping to get around 350 at least for the 3 yr anniversary.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:33 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:

I'm saving for the 3 yr LR banner, oddly not even primarily for them. I'm aiming for PHY Super Vegito and TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta.

And considering how early we got VB/Rose compared to JP, I would LOOVE if they put VB on the LR Vegito banner but I'm not really getting hopes up.

Here's some news that might interest you: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattl ... _on_japan/ You aren't guaranteed to get the banner card or even a featured card, but it's something, right?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:43 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote: I totally agree, and I've heard other gacha games do that. I managed to get one each of Vegito and Rose but I had to dump all of my 850 stones into those banners to do it. Thankfully the next dokkanfest unit I want is Jiren so I've got time to save again.

Here's some news that might interest you: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattl ... _on_japan/ You aren't guaranteed to get the banner card or even a featured card, but it's something, right?
I saw that. I'm so happy. It's like Bandai heard me lol. I'll take shitty SSRs any day of the week over useless Rs and SRs

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun May 06, 2018 5:44 am

STR Rose makes the WT an absolute breeze. I'm using STR Rose, LR Broly, TEQ Golden Frieza, INT Turles, PHY Goku Black, TEQ Jaco and an AGL Rose friend to trigger the leader skill. So far I'm at 24 consecutive wins and have barely had to use any items at all. :thumbup:

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Sun May 06, 2018 8:36 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:STR Rose makes the WT an absolute breeze. I'm using STR Rose, LR Broly, TEQ Golden Frieza, INT Turles, PHY Goku Black, TEQ Jaco and an AGL Rose friend to trigger the leader skill. So far I'm at 24 consecutive wins and have barely had to use any items at all. :thumbup:
Yeah, he as a leader + EZA Broly and LR Broly are crushing the whole tournament. No problem at all.
What's your rank?

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun May 06, 2018 10:07 am

Mnich wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote:STR Rose makes the WT an absolute breeze. I'm using STR Rose, LR Broly, TEQ Golden Frieza, INT Turles, PHY Goku Black, TEQ Jaco and an AGL Rose friend to trigger the leader skill. So far I'm at 24 consecutive wins and have barely had to use any items at all. :thumbup:
Yeah, he as a leader + EZA Broly and LR Broly are crushing the whole tournament. No problem at all.
What's your rank?
5 locally, something like 25k overall. I was in the top 7,000 but I don't care to chase the Trunks. Just want the old Kais at 30 mil.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:22 am

I'm jelly lol. I cant be motivated to do the WT anymore especially without LR Broly. The points scale so slow even on x20 and its like impossible to get top 10k without tryharding

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun May 06, 2018 1:21 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:I'm jelly lol. I cant be motivated to do the WT anymore especially without LR Broly. The points scale so slow even on x20 and its like impossible to get top 10k without tryharding
You can do it using a friend LR or the EZA Broly too! He's an excellent substitute and a much better tank thanks to his passive. The FTP Raditz is a great help too. I just use Turles instead because he's a ki battery.

I honestly wouldn't advise chasing the ranking rewards. I got the Gohan last time and regretted it. The cards aren't that great and most end up in the GSSR pool anyway. Your stones are better saved.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sun May 06, 2018 4:24 pm

He really does. My LR Villains team has done amazingly well. Till I got supered by an opposing LR Bojack and was subsequently defeated :(

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon May 07, 2018 9:32 pm

Phew, finally done. Just over 30 million points at 40 consecutive wins. They really need to do something to spice up the WT. This is one of the most boring grinds in the entire game. :|

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Tue May 08, 2018 12:51 pm

Grinding for four days is very exhausting. These tournaments should be much shorter, two days max. I had to finish the grind a few hours before going to work, so my rank was 3042 overall and 1st locally with almost 57 million points. I wanted to get as many Elder Kais as possible. This Trunks might get some cool awakening in the future, you never know. Waiting for rewards now.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Tue May 08, 2018 5:31 pm

Looks like some big things coming to global next week! The UI Goku/Jiren banner is on the way and it looks like it's GSSR and 3+1! :o Plus a banner for each type that's guaranteed featured SSR on the first multi.

The banners break down as follows:
PHY: Broly, Kid Buu and FP Frieza
INT: Janemba, SSB Vegeta and Buuhan
STR: EZA Broly, SS3 Vegeta and Omega Shenron
AGL: Super Vegito, Rose and Kaioken Blue Goku
TEQ: Gotenks, Golden Frieza and Fused Zamasu.

If you're missing some Fierce Battle cards for LR Vegito, this might be just for you. :thumbup: