"Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TL18
Beyond Newbie

Re: "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TL18 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:36 pm

So, In my first multi summon I got SS4 Goku, SS3 Goku(GT), SSR Goku Black,and a SSR Pan.

My team is now SSB Vegito (Leader,) SS4 Goku, SSBKK Goku, SS3 Goku (AGL Dokkan Awaked,) SS Gogeta (Dokkan Awakend,) SS Trunks (Xeno, AGL)

I want to make it better but I'm not sure how, any tips?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:12 pm

TL18 wrote:So, In my first multi summon I got SS4 Goku, SS3 Goku(GT), SSR Goku Black,and a SSR Pan.

My team is now SSB Vegito (Leader,) SS4 Goku, SSBKK Goku, SS3 Goku (AGL Dokkan Awaked,) SS Gogeta (Dokkan Awakend,) SS Trunks (Xeno, AGL)

What other hero units do you have? I can make you a team if I can see what you have.

Your best bet may to do a mono Super STR since you already have 3/6 units for the optimal STR team right now. (SSJ4 Goku, SSJ3 GT Goku, and Gogeta)

TL18
Beyond Newbie

Post by TL18 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
TL18 wrote:So, In my first multi summon I got SS4 Goku, SS3 Goku(GT), SSR Goku Black,and a SSR Pan.

What other hero units do you have? I can make you a team if I can see what you have.

Your best bet may to do a mono Super STR since you already have 3/6 units for the optimal STR team right now. (SSJ4 Goku, SSJ3 GT Goku, and Gogeta)
Okay cool thanks!! So I'll PM you pictures of the cards I have when I get home. Thanks again for the tip !

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:09 pm

I got the STR Zamasu with my second anniversary ticket tonight. Only SSR and only one of two decent cards I've gotten off that banner. The other was Chronoa. I'm really surprised by the huge HP stats the Kais have!

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:12 pm

TL18 wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:

Okay cool thanks!! So I'll PM you pictures of the cards I have when I get home. Thanks again for the tip !
Cool I'll be glad to help

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:33 am

So I was able to pull a potential LR, although it wasn't Gohan but the LR Androids. I took a look at their requirements and it seems like a bit of work. My question is are they worth it? I've seen a couple Reddit threads saying they aren't that great with most people commenting that they're underestimated. My main team is mostly agility right now with SSJR Black, Super Vegito, and SSJ4 Vegeta with some strength and physical mixed in that link

NintendoBlaze53
Regular

Post by NintendoBlaze53 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:02 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:So I was able to pull a potential LR, although it wasn't Gohan but the LR Androids. I took a look at their requirements and it seems like a bit of work. My question is are they worth it? I've seen a couple Reddit threads saying they aren't that great with most people commenting that they're underestimated. My main team is mostly agility right now with SSJR Black, Super Vegito, and SSJ4 Vegeta with some strength and physical mixed in that link
I finished mine last week, they're great as a trophy, and a great free unit. But compared to Rose' Vegetto and ESPECIALLY SSj4 Vegeta, they're nothing special. And since they're Extreme, they're not optimal on a SSj4 Vegeta team. Work for them if you want to be able to say you've got an LR, but there are many better units for a Super AGL team.
"You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want." -Ging Freecss

If you care about opinionated/critical analysis and reviews of anime, manga and gaming products, feel free to check out my website. https://otakustance.wordpress.com/

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:00 am

The new Otherworld Tourney is up with 3 guaranteed SSR summons for 30 stones each! I did two pulls and got Kaioken Goku, Angel Frieza, Angel Cell x2 and King Cold. Happy days! :D

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:35 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:So I was able to pull a potential LR, although it wasn't Gohan but the LR Androids. I took a look at their requirements and it seems like a bit of work. My question is are they worth it? I've seen a couple Reddit threads saying they aren't that great with most people commenting that they're underestimated. My main team is mostly agility right now with SSJR Black, Super Vegito, and SSJ4 Vegeta with some strength and physical mixed in that link
They are good on a Super Vegetto team and if you plan to go for Super 17 when he comes out, LR Androids are his best friends. Staple of Extreme AGL. However... Extreme AGL is not that good, so unless you're going for completion or are in dire need of a God lead to keep up with the events, it would be best to wait for someone else.
That said, if you pulled them you might as well awaken them to LR. They are still a card that might get more uses in the future.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:45 am

Why do they always shaft vegeta for goku they literally always do this all the time

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:38 am

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:45 am

If anyone is in need of some quick zenny, I saw on the Dokkan subreddit that those free INT Gokus from the Otherworld event sell for over a million each!

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:56 am

Lmao there craping on yamcha and praising vegeta again

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:03 am

200 Million Downloads Worldwide Celebration - "Bulma's Search for A Nice Boyfriend"
TEQ Bulma
You get this TEQ SSR Bulma - Crossroad of Destiny from a login bonus.
She will dokkan awaken into TEQ TUR Bulma - A Feeling of Love.
You can use special potential orbs to power her up.

GLB vs JPN - "In search of a nice Boyfriend - Vegeta or Yamcha"
There will be some kind of competition between GLB Dokkan and JPN Dokkan. Winning version will get STR SSR Vegeta - Lone Warrior, Loser will get STR SSR Yamcha - Easygoing Warrior.
You will compete for the number of times you have cleared a certain event stage.
Competition Dates: 28 July - 31 July JST

Comeback Campaign
This is the same kind of thing that we had a while back. We need to get as many tweets out and get as many people back into the game that haven't logged in, in a while.
We get that AGL SSR Spiritbomb Goku (AKA Big Ass Hope Goku on this subreddit) and special medals if we reach the goal, to dokkan awaken him into the Goku that you see in the image.

Campaign Dates: 28 July - 13 August JST

200 Million Downloads Tickets Dokkan Fest
We will get Gasha tickets again for the 200 Million Downloads Celebration.
Tickets will be handed out for stones spent in the game from 19 October 2016 until 21 July 2017
1 Ticket for every 50 stones spent in the game, regardless of it being spent for stamina refresh/pulls/box expansion/etc...
Lmao vegeta>yamcha

Prince of Vegetables

Post by Prince of Vegetables » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:41 am

JP will win
Ossu! Ora Gokū

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Holy cow! Pulled an LR Majin Vegeta today, and if I keep in the top 100 for Local I'll have an LR Piccolo! Keep the luck train coming :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tribesman

Post by Tribesman » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:51 am

I just Dokkan Awakened my LR Androids! For being F2P, I think I am doing pretty dang good. And I finished top 10 in local, so I am well on my way towards LR Piccolo

Yaaaay!
- Steam: [TGH] Tribesman - YouTube: TribesmanGaming - Origin: ITribesmanI - uPlay: Tribesman256 -

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:35 pm

I started the potential grid for the new SS Int Angel Goku and holy smokes. He gained 2000+ in all three stats just from the bottom right path. Pretty good for a card they dump on you for free! :shock:

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:02 am

MisteryOne wrote:
kidhero1000 wrote:
MisteryOne wrote: Broly is popular, not his God form. LR cards are exclusive to characters with iconic moments or that the fanbase likes. How is a form that Broly is going to use in a shitty 4D movie popular enough to get a LR?
Really? Cause saw one of those online Petitions in hopes for Toei to make a God Broly canon in the next arc, and it's getting a bunch of signatures from his fanbase. Regardless, if there is one Characters that defies all logic, and could buck the LR requirement trend, it's him.
There are literally online petitions for everything on the Internet. There is one that tries to «show the truth» about man never arriving at the moon. There are some DB ones that are stupid as well like one that wants Toei to reanimate the entire ROF arc to just add Yamcha and Chiaotzu in some scenes.And it doesn't represent the entire fanbase at all. And expecting Broly to become "canon" is stupid, not only because the canocity of Super as most people understand it is basically zero, but also because we got Kale. And point still stands, Broly God is in no way more popular that the rest of the LRs of the game (including his normal self) and he doesn't have an iconic moment at all. If you feel happy thinking it can happen go for it I suppose, but it definetly won't. It's completely baseless to think that just because it's Broly it will break preestablised rules of the rarity of a DB game, specially when there are characterd way more popular than him, specially in Japan.
Hahahahaha dude, since ur referring to me I'd let u know that despite I don't feel an urge to use offensive names like "stupid" u just made a fool out of urself, I never said "reanimate the entire ROF arc" in the petition and in the thread, even though Resurrection 'F' is probably the weakest/most unlogical DB story to date and may be fine with being retold with better explanations about Frieza's HUGE power boost, all I said in those places was: "it's easy to insert Yamcha and Chiaotzu into existing frames since the whole of DBS is digitally made (unlike DB/DBZ/GT that were drawn on thousands [!] of plastic frames and to color each of these frames manually [!] and to place them with the proper shading/lighting adjustment under the camera to be scanned/taken pictured back as many times each frame is needed for the given sequence and print all the modifications into the final cut of the strip/film of each episode), all it requirers is just to draw them over the frames/svg files in the episodes' projects next to the already existing characters, add some short action scenes of them beating up Frieza Soldiers, publish/extract it and dub them throughout the scenes they need to speak in and that's the end of the story", it's seemed stupid Roshi and Jaco were there to handle Frieza's 1000 goons but two of the ORIGINAL DB Gang were absent against such weaklings, u'd know it in case u tried/bothered to read my petition at the first place than just running to do "shaming" or false accusations online.

And since I see ur from spain, I'll let u in on a little secret, ur government had mailed me at least 8 times in the past 4 years a letter to become a citizen of ur country, since I'm an Israeli of Sepharadic descent. Maybe they had enough of people who don't read things and just run to post BS online and now want to replace that portion of the spanish population.

Chelentano
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Chelentano » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:42 am

Israelite Wolfman wrote:And since I see ur from spain, I'll let u in on a little secret, ur government had mailed me at least 8 times in the past 4 years a letter to become a citizen of ur country, since I'm an Israeli of Sepharadic descent. Maybe they had enough of people who don't read things and just run to post BS online and now want to replace that portion of the spanish population.
Let's respect other people and their countries and don't mix that up with a simple TV show discussion.
Steam profile: psn_chelentano
Xenoverse 2 characters: Rugal (female Saiyan), Salacadula (male Majin), Sleet (Freezer race)