"Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:40 am

Yeah it looks like Global is getting the GSSR for every banner early.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri May 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:Yeah it looks like Global is getting the GSSR for every banner early.
I hope so. It adds more appeal to otherwise skippable banners. I'll be dropping all the stones I've saved trying to get Jiren and Kefla dupes. :P

Also a friendly reminder that Jiren, 17 and 18 have farmable SA in the last part of the ToP event, so if you pull them you might want to hold off on the Old Kais!

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Yep. They’re free but I’m a collector so I’ll be more than happy to max their SA.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Wed May 16, 2018 2:03 am

UI Goku and Jiren banner is live. If you haven't gotten UI Goku yet, now's definitely your chance. I went from not having him to pulling enough to rainbow him out :lol:

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Wed May 16, 2018 8:13 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:UI Goku and Jiren banner is live. If you haven't gotten UI Goku yet, now's definitely your chance. I went from not having him to pulling enough to rainbow him out :lol:
That's pretty lucky! I got Jiren and the last Caulifla dupe I needed. :thumbup: I also got another Kale. Now I've got one that's rainbow and another with two paths open. :problem:

NintendoBlaze53
Regular

Post by NintendoBlaze53 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:23 am

Ultra Instinct dodges me yet again. I did pull 2 Jiren however, as well as a Kefla who along with my Caulifla will be great for a ToP team. I would have loved for Kale and Goku to join that team too but alas. After over 600 stones between this and the Christmas Banner no luck.
"You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want." -Ging Freecss

If you care about opinionated/critical analysis and reviews of anime, manga and gaming products, feel free to check out my website. https://otakustance.wordpress.com/

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Wed May 16, 2018 5:10 pm

I wanted Jiren but got UI Goku, could be worst

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Wed May 16, 2018 10:56 pm

The new STR Godku is amazing! On ROG he tanks hits from UI Goku for triple digit damage.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu May 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Anyone got tips for a good Realm of the Gods team? I'm figuring of running

UI Goku Lead (Rainbowed)
LR Goku Black
LR Vegito Blue (Rainbowed)
AGL Rose (Rainbowed)
STR God Goku
INT Vegeta Blue

Other units I'm considering

PHY Goku Black (Rainbowed)
INT God Goku
TEQ Merged Zamasu
INT Angel Frieza

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri May 18, 2018 11:56 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:Anyone got tips for a good Realm of the Gods team? I'm figuring of running

UI Goku Lead (Rainbowed)
LR Goku Black
LR Vegito Blue (Rainbowed)
AGL Rose (Rainbowed)
STR God Goku
INT Vegeta Blue

Other units I'm considering

PHY Goku Black (Rainbowed)
INT God Goku
TEQ Merged Zamasu
INT Angel Frieza
The one you have is nearly optimal, I think. STR Godku is UI Goku's best linking buddy thanks to The First Awakened. PHY Black works best as Extreme Ki support which you don't really need since you only have two and they set off most of each other's links, and you don't really need Merged Zamasu since LR Black links just about as well with the AGL one and doesn't have to be locked into the same rotation as him since he doesn't debuff Supers like Zamasu does.

You could try running a mostly Extreme RoG team and see how that works for you!
UI Goku
LR Black
AGL Black
PHY Black
TEQ Zamasu
and round it out with either Frieza or STR Godku, or the INT Zamasu if you have him. You might have some trouble getting UI Goku's transformation to trigger with LR Black's healing though.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Tapion tomorrow. We get more stones and more farmable characters from the quest

Crazy 3 yr anniversary is only about a month away. I’m saving for the LRs still :)

Drellz26
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Drellz26 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:39 pm

I’m new to this, started a couple weeks ago but I feel like I finally have a respectable team. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? I’m trying to get rid of Gohan next but don’t know who’s a good replacement

UR 100 extTeq Merged Zamasu
UR 100 extINT Golden Frieza(Alive)
UR 100 extAGLBlack
SSR 80 TEQ TOP 17
SSR 80 supAGL Rage Trunks
SSR 80 AGL Ult Gohan

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri May 25, 2018 12:38 pm

So is LR SSJ3 Goku on the new Wrath of the Dragon banner? Or should I just not waste my stones?

UltraPrimus22
Not-So-Newbie

Post by UltraPrimus22 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:27 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:So is LR SSJ3 Goku on the new Wrath of the Dragon banner? Or should I just not waste my stones?
He is, actually! (The "Phantom Majin of Smoke and Flame" event is available to get the required medals.)

As for the new "Wrath of the Dragon Banner?" May want to resist the urge long enough for the July anniversary, unless you have enough stones to make one throwaway summon.

SS3 Goku is strong and pairs well with the upcoming release of SSJ3 Bardock (who would officially begin the SSJ3 category, another fact to consider for teambuilding). The banner does offer two Elder Kais for every multi-summon, and this is the second banner to follow the new "10th character is guaranteed [not necessarily feautred] SSR" trend.

However, a simulation pull done by DBZWorld only got LR SSJ3 Goku from 1150 stones spent, while getting LR Goten and Trunks twice (around 450 stones spent for the first one, around 1200 stones got them the second one).

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri May 25, 2018 10:51 pm

UltraPrimus22 wrote:
MKCSTEALTH wrote:So is LR SSJ3 Goku on the new Wrath of the Dragon banner? Or should I just not waste my stones?
He is, actually! (The "Phantom Majin of Smoke and Flame" event is available to get the required medals.)

As for the new "Wrath of the Dragon Banner?" May want to resist the urge long enough for the July anniversary, unless you have enough stones to make one throwaway summon.

SS3 Goku is strong and pairs well with the upcoming release of SSJ3 Bardock (who would officially begin the SSJ3 category, another fact to consider for teambuilding). The banner does offer two Elder Kais for every multi-summon, and this is the second banner to follow the new "10th character is guaranteed [not necessarily feautred] SSR" trend.

However, a simulation pull done by DBZWorld only got LR SSJ3 Goku from 1150 stones spent, while getting LR Goten and Trunks twice (around 450 stones spent for the first one, around 1200 stones got them the second one).

Very nice, I didn't pull him, but I did manage to pull a couple of LRs. The new GSSR system on the banners is kind of broken

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sat May 26, 2018 10:47 am

Double post I'm aware. But THIS JUST HAPPENED

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun May 27, 2018 3:23 pm

Did one multi on the RDC and got 5 SSRs. Most of them are 'eh' but I finally got ma dude Toppo! :D

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:49 pm

SSJ3 Barock banner is live. Did some summons and got a whole lotta Buus :lol:

Think I might pass this one and save my stones for the anniversary banner. Plus I already have two disgusting teams as is that are very viable

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:21 am

The Otherworld Warriors banner is back with featured GSSR and nicely discounted step-ups. On Step 3 you're guaranteed to get Super Kaioku or Pikkon! :thumbup:

They're all pretty good cards. I think Cell is probably the worst since he's a nuker. Naturally I pulled 3 of him last time. :lol: So far that Pikkon is the only non-Saiyan with Prepared For Battle.

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Looks like another card of SSJ4 Goku is coming to Dokkan: Image

Hype!