"Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Post by kidhero1000 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:16 pm

Israelite Wolfman wrote:
MisteryOne wrote:
kidhero1000 wrote:
Really? Cause saw one of those online Petitions in hopes for Toei to make a God Broly canon in the next arc, and it's getting a bunch of signatures from his fanbase. Regardless, if there is one Characters that defies all logic, and could buck the LR requirement trend, it's him.
There are literally online petitions for everything on the Internet. There is one that tries to «show the truth» about man never arriving at the moon. There are some DB ones that are stupid as well like one that wants Toei to reanimate the entire ROF arc to just add Yamcha and Chiaotzu in some scenes.And it doesn't represent the entire fanbase at all. And expecting Broly to become "canon" is stupid, not only because the canocity of Super as most people understand it is basically zero, but also because we got Kale. And point still stands, Broly God is in no way more popular that the rest of the LRs of the game (including his normal self) and he doesn't have an iconic moment at all. If you feel happy thinking it can happen go for it I suppose, but it definetly won't. It's completely baseless to think that just because it's Broly it will break preestablised rules of the rarity of a DB game, specially when there are characterd way more popular than him, specially in Japan.
Hahahahaha dude, since ur referring to me I'd let u know that despite I don't feel an urge to use offensive names like "stupid" u just made a fool out of urself, I never said "reanimate the entire ROF arc" in the petition and in the thread, even though Resurrection 'F' is probably the weakest/most unlogical DB story to date and may be fine with being retold with better explanations about Frieza's HUGE power boost, all I said in those places was: "it's easy to insert Yamcha and Chiaotzu into existing frames since the whole of DBS is digitally made (unlike DB/DBZ/GT that were drawn on thousands [!] of plastic frames and to color each of these frames manually [!] and to place them with the proper shading/lighting adjustment under the camera to be scanned/taken pictured back as many times each frame is needed for the given sequence and print all the modifications into the final cut of the strip/film of each episode), all it requirers is just to draw them over the frames/svg files in the episodes' projects next to the already existing characters, add some short action scenes of them beating up Frieza Soldiers, publish/extract it and dub them throughout the scenes they need to speak in and that's the end of the story", it's seemed stupid Roshi and Jaco were there to handle Frieza's 1000 goons but two of the ORIGINAL DB Gang were absent against such weaklings, u'd know it in case u tried/bothered to read my petition at the first place than just running to do "shaming" or false accusations online.

And since I see ur from spain, I'll let u in on a little secret, ur government had mailed me at least 8 times in the past 4 years a letter to become a citizen of ur country, since I'm an Israeli of Sepharadic descent. Maybe they had enough of people who don't read things and just run to post BS online and now want to replace that portion of the spanish population.

This fandom, i swear
He devolved into saying only one word. Time to hit the ol' cosmic trail.

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:12 am

Israelite Wolfman wrote:
MisteryOne wrote:
kidhero1000 wrote:
Really? Cause saw one of those online Petitions in hopes for Toei to make a God Broly canon in the next arc, and it's getting a bunch of signatures from his fanbase. Regardless, if there is one Characters that defies all logic, and could buck the LR requirement trend, it's him.
There are literally online petitions for everything on the Internet. There is one that tries to «show the truth» about man never arriving at the moon. There are some DB ones that are stupid as well like one that wants Toei to reanimate the entire ROF arc to just add Yamcha and Chiaotzu in some scenes.And it doesn't represent the entire fanbase at all. And expecting Broly to become "canon" is stupid, not only because the canocity of Super as most people understand it is basically zero, but also because we got Kale. And point still stands, Broly God is in no way more popular that the rest of the LRs of the game (including his normal self) and he doesn't have an iconic moment at all. If you feel happy thinking it can happen go for it I suppose, but it definetly won't. It's completely baseless to think that just because it's Broly it will break preestablised rules of the rarity of a DB game, specially when there are characterd way more popular than him, specially in Japan.
Hahahahaha dude, since ur referring to me I'd let u know that despite I don't feel an urge to use offensive names like "stupid" u just made a fool out of urself, I never said "reanimate the entire ROF arc" in the petition and in the thread, even though Resurrection 'F' is probably the weakest/most unlogical DB story to date and may be fine with being retold with better explanations about Frieza's HUGE power boost, all I said in those places was: "it's easy to insert Yamcha and Chiaotzu into existing frames since the whole of DBS is digitally made (unlike DB/DBZ/GT that were drawn on thousands [!] of plastic frames and to color each of these frames manually [!] and to place them with the proper shading/lighting adjustment under the camera to be scanned/taken pictured back as many times each frame is needed for the given sequence and print all the modifications into the final cut of the strip/film of each episode), all it requirers is just to draw them over the frames/svg files in the episodes' projects next to the already existing characters, add some short action scenes of them beating up Frieza Soldiers, publish/extract it and dub them throughout the scenes they need to speak in and that's the end of the story", it's seemed stupid Roshi and Jaco were there to handle Frieza's 1000 goons but two of the ORIGINAL DB Gang were absent against such weaklings, u'd know it in case u tried/bothered to read my petition at the first place than just running to do "shaming" or false accusations online.

And since I see ur from spain, I'll let u in on a little secret, ur government had mailed me at least 8 times in the past 4 years a letter to become a citizen of ur country, since I'm an Israeli of Sepharadic descent. Maybe they had enough of people who don't read things and just run to post BS online and now want to replace that portion of the spanish population.
DBS is not drawn on computers, that's a misconception.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:44 pm

I don't play this game but I just heard about the 200 millions downloads milestone. That's a big number!
I'm impressed. Congratulations Dokkan Battle! :clap:
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:54 pm

SS4 Gogeta/Omega Shenron come out this Thursday/Friday. I'd advise against pulling on the 200 million downloads banner at all unless you're using tickets. The rates are garbage for the featured units.

Tribesman

Post by Tribesman » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:26 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:SS4 Gogeta/Omega Shenron come out this Thursday/Friday. I'd advise against pulling on the 200 million downloads banner at all unless you're using tickets. The rates are garbage for the featured units.
I was going to do that, then I figured I will get 20 stones per day, so it doesn't matter wholly to me. My one multi-summon got me SSJ3 Vegeta. I have gotten a ton of great cards during the past 2 events, probably 6 or 7 of the big chars, and I am only F2P.
- Steam: [TGH] Tribesman - YouTube: TribesmanGaming - Origin: ITribesmanI - uPlay: Tribesman256 -

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:15 pm

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:29 pm

kidhero1000 wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Congrats! :thumbup: I wasn't able to get Gogeta but I did get SS4 Goku so I'm not really complaining!

Boo Machine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Boo Machine » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:17 pm

kidhero1000 wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Very Nice!

Though as someone who spent 400 stones and didn't get Gogeta consider me salty at this sight.

But I did get Omega from 25 stones, so I guess there's that.
SUBARASHII! - Goku Black

I am the Great Saiyaman! Defender of truth! Protector of the innocent! Upholder of justice! Doer of good!

To Infinity, then stop!

Anime are Cartoons.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:06 am

I was really hoping to get the PHY Broly off of this banner and ended up getting the old STR leader instead from the ticket summons. Hey, I'll take it. Besides, I'm sure he'll be on plenty of other banners.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:31 am

I got Omega, another SSJ4 Goku, and the last Rose Black I needed to open all his hidden potential paths.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:19 am

too bad they dont have leader skills on global and according the JP, are incredibly limiting

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:18 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:too bad they dont have leader skills on global and according the JP, are incredibly limiting
Yeah, Gogeta's primary leader skill only works with Fusion Dance category characters and Omega's with Shadow Dragon arc characters which apparently includes SS4 Vegeta but not SS4 Goku. :crazy: Their secondary leader skills make them 50% TEQ/PHY leaders so they're not all bad if you don't have one of those.

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:24 pm

From my free pull on the Yi Xing Long banner. Been looking for that guy for awhile now, and SSJ4 Goku too.

Tribesman

Post by Tribesman » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:09 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:I was really hoping to get the PHY Broly off of this banner and ended up getting the old STR leader instead from the ticket summons. Hey, I'll take it. Besides, I'm sure he'll be on plenty of other banners.
Yeah, I got the same Broly from the 200M Summon Tickets. I like him, he is my first Broly char, really.

I have also gotten PHY Goku Black, INT Buu (Gohan), STR SSJ3 Vegeta, INT Janemba, AGI SSGSS Goku Kaioken and a few others I cannot remember off of the top of my head. Although I have gotten none of the main banner characters, I am really happy with all of the others. And 50 more coming tonight, so I will get my free Omega Shenron pull. Yaaay!
- Steam: [TGH] Tribesman - YouTube: TribesmanGaming - Origin: ITribesmanI - uPlay: Tribesman256 -

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:00 am

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:22 am

i couldnt play the bloody game for the last week cause i switched phone and location (continent), and the bloody data download stops with error connections, this is bloody annoying.

no whatsoever tip out there has helped, none. any idea guys? I'm still backed up with facebook.
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Pluto wrote:i couldnt play the bloody game for the last week cause i switched phone and location (continent), and the bloody data download stops with error connections, this is bloody annoying.

no whatsoever tip out there has helped, none. any idea guys? I'm still backed up with facebook.
The only advice I was able to wring out of anybody is to go to a place with the best internet you can find and download it there. Not particularly helpful, I know. :?

The new Super Strike event is great. The cards have a 100% drop rate plus half stamina and boosted rank EXP. I was able to farm everything I need to SA15 Frieza, King Vegeta, Chilled and Android 16 today without using a single stone. :D

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:15 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:
Pluto wrote:i couldnt play the bloody game for the last week cause i switched phone and location (continent), and the bloody data download stops with error connections, this is bloody annoying.

The only advice I was able to wring out of anybody is to go to a place with the best internet you can find and download it there. Not particularly helpful, I know. :?

The new Super Strike event is great. The cards have a 100% drop rate plus half stamina and boosted rank EXP. I was able to farm everything I need to SA15 Frieza, King Vegeta, Chilled and Android 16 today without using a single stone. :D
Nice! I've had mos of them SA15 for a while, but I got lazy with Tien, Xeno Trunks and Grandpa Gohan. This event is perfect for me. Already SA15'd Tien and gonna do Gohan tomorrow when I wake up

Boo Machine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Boo Machine » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:22 am

It's about time. After a while, Super Strikes just don't feel worth the effort. Even if the point is to get that LR goku. But now is a golden opportunity to farm these peeps. I even used potential orbs on a few because I'm wasteful with my resources and I am THAT spiteful to the LR Goku event that I just want to hit him as hard as possible.
SUBARASHII! - Goku Black

I am the Great Saiyaman! Defender of truth! Protector of the innocent! Upholder of justice! Doer of good!

To Infinity, then stop!

Anime are Cartoons.

Tribesman

Post by Tribesman » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:32 am

Boo Machine wrote:It's about time. After a while, Super Strikes just don't feel worth the effort. Even if the point is to get that LR goku. But now is a golden opportunity to farm these peeps. I even used potential orbs on a few because I'm wasteful with my resources and I am THAT spiteful to the LR Goku event that I just want to hit him as hard as possible.
Agreed lol I have gotten all to SA 10 before the Dokkan Awakening. I don't think I have the will power to get them to SA 15. It is probably worth it, but meh lol I can only do those events so many times in a row. I like farming the Bulma event for medals, training items and zeni. With the Mysterious Ritual event, I am going to max my INT Future Trunks' super attack and try to max my LR Androids as well. Should be good!