"Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:12 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
kidhero1000 wrote:Well, we are getting Kale and Cali a month after a Japan release sooo.. Eh, fuck it. You got a better chance at winning the Lotto than predicting Bamco's release schedule for Global.
That's right, although you still have to get the other leaders first.
According to the dokkan sub, Stage 3 of the Kid Buu level has been translated which makes it sound like we'll get him next. Unless they're going to do a dual Dokkan Fest with SS3 Goku, I can't imagine why they're putting him off. :eh:

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:47 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:
alakazam^ wrote:
kidhero1000 wrote:Well, we are getting Kale and Cali a month after a Japan release sooo.. Eh, fuck it. You got a better chance at winning the Lotto than predicting Bamco's release schedule for Global.
That's right, although you still have to get the other leaders first.
According to the dokkan sub, Stage 3 of the Kid Buu level has been translated which makes it sound like we'll get him next. Unless they're going to do a dual Dokkan Fest with SS3 Goku, I can't imagine why they're putting him off. :eh:
Perhaps it is to make the Supa 7 event a bit more challenging without him? I mean he is on the event banner itself attacking 17, and there is not doubt one couldn't wreck 17's shit with him on your team. :eh:
He devolved into saying only one word. Time to hit the ol' cosmic trail.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:59 am

kidhero1000 wrote:Perhaps it is to make the Supa 7 event a bit more challenging without him? I mean he is on the event banner itself attacking 17, and there is not doubt one couldn't wreck 17's shit with him on your team. :eh:
That could be, but with Super 17's crippling weakness to Android 18, I'm not sure you'd even need him. I used the LR Androids (in their SSR form) and Int 18 under a double Rose and they annihilated him before his barrier even fell the first time. Some people think they're pushing him off until after the Gogeta banner so they can pull him off of that and replace him with SS4 Gogeta. That'd be a really dirty move, I think.

I did 5 multi-summons on the new banner and got 4 Kales, 2 STR Beerus, Phy Fat Buu and Phy Ultimate Gohan, AGL Future Mai and the TEQ Nuker SSB Vegeta. I should have only done 4 multis instead of 5, but I really wanted Caulifla and I'm not planning to pull on any of the 120 leader banners until Gogeta comes out, so I think it'll be okay. I still have 660 stones left and it's hard to complain about this:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
My Super Phy team is pretty stacked now. Kale, Kaioken Goku, Super Kaioken Goku, SSG Goku, Ultimate Gohan, Great Saiyaman SS2 Gohan, and I have that crappy SS2 Gohan that will eventually Dokkan into an awesome support! :thumbup:

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:59 am

Just look at the next boss rush, they are in order of appareance. After beat Coora you have to fight against Goku ssj3 angel and finally Kid buu int. So if they doesnt change the order of bosses on the boss rush, Goku ssj3 angel should be the next dokkan festival and then Kid buu. After that we dont know if its going to be Gogeta and Janemba dual festival or if they will be the last two coming out, appearing in christmas (I think that is what is going to happen).
We got SSB Vegeta before Perfect Cell on Global, yet it still was following the release order of JP if you look at Boss Rush.
I think it's time to stop predicting the global schedule then.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:26 pm

I'm holding off on the U6 Banner. I feel like Kale and Caulifla are gonna get a UR at some point anyways.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:55 pm

Tonight's update will bring new story content up to area 24. Supposedly two of the new stages are excellent for farming Incredible Gems. Maybe I'll finally be able to get the rest of those Old Kais to max out Kale and that PHY SS2 Goku. :thumbup:

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:02 pm

And Goku Angel gets delayed again as expected on global :P

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:37 am

kidhero1000 wrote:And Goku Angel gets delayed again as expected on global :P
Figures. Well, at least now I can get the medals to Dokkan my INT nuker Vegeta!

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:28 pm

Meh, I just want Masked Goku's daddy already.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:10 am

A new event based on the Tournament of Power arc got expanded today with new stages. In it, you can farm a SR Goku, SSR Yuurin, SSR Ultimate Gohan (Z Awakened), Final form Freeza (Angel) and a medal for Freeza.

The new Dokkan event started for Golden Freeza (Angel).

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:23 pm

New cards featuring Yurin, Possessed Roshi, an assasin that Freeza killed, Gohan, Ultimate Gohan and Android 18

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
Gowasu's number 1 fan.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:27 am

Unless I'm overlooking something, today is the first day a rainbow LR Mr. Satan is possible to have on Global without cheating (due to having to buy his awakening medals 3 per day). I got him to 98 % potential myself, being 65 medium orbs off. Oh well.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:51 am

World Tournament is active today with a new 30x difficulty! It'll be running for 5 days from what I understand. AGL Bardock, Kale and Caulifla are in the GSSR pool, so if you didn't get them on the banner this is another chance. :thumbup:

On the Japanese side of things, look who's coming to Dokkan soon:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Current speculation is that they'll drop a Goku/Jiren dual dokkanfest some time on or right after Sunday, or there'll be new stages added to the TOP event and Goku will Dokkan from the new farmable SR PHY Base Goku.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:03 pm

They are really calling it "身勝手の極意“兆”/Migatte no gokui “chō”", as mentioned in the anime.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Grimlock wrote:They are really calling it "身勝手の極意“兆”/Migatte no gokui “chō”", as mentioned in the anime.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Given the complete lack of context, I am unsure how to correctly translate it.
The first part is probably "Innermost Truth of Egocentricity" as in "What REALLY moves a person".
It sounds bad in English(and I bet there are better philosophical\psychological words to use), but makes sense and it's easy enough.

But "兆" baffles me how to translated. Being between quotation marks suggests there OTHER "Migatte no Gokui"s, but until they appear I cannot say if it's supposed to be translated as "Sign" or 1012 or just kept as a name.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:12 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Grimlock wrote:They are really calling it "身勝手の極意“兆”/Migatte no gokui “chō”", as mentioned in the anime.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Given the complete lack of context, I am unsure how to correctly translate it.
The first part is probably "Innermost Truth of Egocentricity" as in "What REALLY moves a person".
It sounds bad in English(and I bet there are better philosophical\psychological words to use), but makes sense and it's easy enough.

But "兆" baffles me how to translated. Being between quotation marks suggests there OTHER "Migatte no Gokui"s, but until they appear I cannot say if it's supposed to be translated as "Sign" or 1012 or just kept as a name.
It's being translated as "Ultra Instinct (Omen)." I'm guessing his eventual TUR Dokkan will be whatever the "complete" version of this is.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:55 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:It's being translated as "Ultra Instinct (Omen)." I'm guessing his eventual TUR Dokkan will be whatever the "complete" version of this is.
That's my guess as well, since it doesn't even have its Dokkan event (yet).

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:20 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote:It's being translated as "Ultra Instinct (Omen)." I'm guessing his eventual TUR Dokkan will be whatever the "complete" version of this is.
That's my guess as well, since it doesn't even have its Dokkan event (yet).
Since it's a Dokkanfest banner it's guaranteed to get one eventually. I'm hoping Kale and Caulifla also get their TURs eventually.

The new SS3 Goku event isn't terribly hard, much to my surprise. My Super STR team is able to make quick work of him and I've already cleared the event enough times to awaken my strike TEQ Goku and the PHY SS2 Goku from the Baba Shop. As soon as my stamina recovers, I'm going to try out the Masked Saiyan event.

AlexFili
Beyond Newbie

Post by AlexFili » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:55 am

I don't really have time for the events and such but I like the tournaments. Here's how my deck looks for the most part.

=
Singer, Swordfighter and Livestreamer

Like Dragonball Z: Legendary Super Warriors for GBC? Check out our Wordpress site which contains all the Character Focus articles and Let's Play Video Links! http://legendarysuperwarriors.wordpress.com/
=

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:49 am

The next LR will be a INT Full Power Boujakku (Galaxy Warrior/s).

Leader Skill: Ki+4, HP, ATK and DEF increase 100% for Extreme INT characters & Ki+2, HP, ATK and DEF increase 70% for Super INT characters.
Passive Skill: ATK and DEF increase 80%, ATK increases the higher his HP is (up to 70%) and DEF increases the lower his HP gets (up to 70%).