"Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

NintendoBlaze53
Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Post by NintendoBlaze53 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:21 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:I'm still fairly newbish at this game, but does anyone have any advice for event missions? I have a team of some maxed out SSRs and a couple URs and I still get my butt handed to me. It honestly makes me feel like I'm missing out because I can't get medals to upgrade my URs
Team composition is very important. You want a leader skill that gives both ki and HP, ATK and DEF #%. These are called God Leads in the fanbase. Then you must build 5 units which work best with that god lead. The Dokkan Subreddit is a good place to get tips, but idealy you want a mono team. Basically make all 6 of your Units say, AGL or STR. Unless you have Vegetto Blue or Goku Black Rose' which let you use either an all hero team or an all villain team.

The team system is complicated to explain but everything about Dokkan team building depends on your Leader Skill, how well your party Links using their Link Skills, and how often you super attack.
"You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want." -Ging Freecss

If you care about opinionated/critical analysis and reviews of anime, manga and gaming products, feel free to check out my website. https://otakustance.wordpress.com/

Prince of Vegetables

Post by Prince of Vegetables » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:51 am

I actually thought Bio Broly was the extreme teq lead
Ossu! Ora Gokū

Prince of Vegetables

Post by Prince of Vegetables » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:54 am

Shinda Forever wrote:I heard that in the Japanese version, there a Tenshinhan UR with Kaioh Ken.
I think you have been mistaken. There is a Tenshinhan in the game that can be Z-Awakened into a UR. However there is no card of Tenshinhan that uses the Kaioken
Ossu! Ora Gokū

Prince of Vegetables

Post by Prince of Vegetables » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:55 am

alakazam^ wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:I heard that in the Japanese version, there a Tenshinhan UR with Kaioh Ken.
There isn't one like that. There are some what-if cards like the Fusions game's or Dragon Ball Heroes' but they usually don't make up attacks for characters that don't have them.
I'm pretty sure he was mistaken
Ossu! Ora Gokū

Prince of Vegetables

Post by Prince of Vegetables » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:59 am

Also. A Bio Broly Story Event that Dokkans the PHY SSJ Trunks and AGL SSJ Goten has been introduced. It is accompanied by a Banner that contains a new TEQ SSJ Trunks, INT SSJ Goten and STR #18.
Ossu! Ora Gokū

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Prince of Vegetables wrote:
I think you have been mistaken. There is a Tenshinhan in the game that can be Z-Awakened into a UR. However there is no card of Tenshinhan that uses the Kaioken
You are right. Thank you very much! Yeah, it is that UR card.

Prince of Vegetables

Post by Prince of Vegetables » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:47 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
Prince of Vegetables wrote:
You are right. Thank you very much! Yeah, it is that UR card.
You're welcome
Ossu! Ora Gokū

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:06 am

V-Jump revealed that SS3 Broli will be coming soon. He'll be Super TEQ (yes) and the old SS Broli will Dokkan into SS3 Broli (PHY).

There will also be a poll on the official site for us to choose with of the current dokkan characters we want in the next Dokkan Festival gasha.

Prince of Vegetables

Post by Prince of Vegetables » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:26 pm

alakazam^ wrote:V-Jump revealed that SS3 Broli will be coming soon. He'll be Super TEQ (yes) and the old SS Broli will Dokkan into SS3 Broli (PHY).

There will also be a poll on the official site for us to choose with of the current dokkan characters we want in the next Dokkan Festival gasha.
Pretty sure he's going to be Extreme TEQ
Ossu! Ora Gokū

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:07 am

That would be logical but the magazine said Super, though. Could be a mistake, of course, but I find it hard they'd miss that big kanji (and mess up the furigana). We'll see.

Prince of Vegetables

Post by Prince of Vegetables » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:23 am

alakazam^ wrote:That would be logical but the magazine said Super, though. Could be a mistake, of course, but I find it hard they'd miss that big kanji (and mess up the furigana). We'll see.

It's Extreme TEQ
Ossu! Ora Gokū

Prince of Vegetables

Post by Prince of Vegetables » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:04 am

New LR Zamasu & Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé)
Ossu! Ora Gokū

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Another quick question on events: do they circulate which events go on, or is it "once an events over it's gone forever"?

For example, we had the Vegito Blue event a month or so ago and I never got enough medals to transcend him. Does that mean I will never have the chance again or will they bring it back at some point?

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:14 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:Another quick question on events: do they circulate which events go on, or is it "once an events over it's gone forever"?

For example, we had the Vegito Blue event a month or so ago and I never got enough medals to transcend him. Does that mean I will never have the chance again or will they bring it back at some point?
I'm pretty sure that most, if not all, events eventually come back.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:31 pm

Alruneia wrote:
MKCSTEALTH wrote:Another quick question on events: do they circulate which events go on, or is it "once an events over it's gone forever"?

Okay awesome. Thanks for the answers guys! :)

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:04 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:
Alruneia wrote:

Just to confirm that, yes, all events end up returning, some being more rare than others (I think there might be a couple ones that won't return or were revamped, though). The Dokkan events, like the one you mentioned, are always rotating and sometimes simultaneously held. In a few months, the global server will have them daily, like the Japanese server.
Prince of Vegetables wrote:It's Extreme TEQ
That's not what V-Jump says.

Prince of Vegetables

Post by Prince of Vegetables » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:14 am

alakazam^ wrote:
MKCSTEALTH wrote:
Alruneia wrote: I'm pretty sure that most, if not all, events eventually come back.

Just to confirm that, yes, all events end up returning, some being more rare than others (I think there might be a couple ones that won't return or were revamped, though). The Dokkan events, like the one you mentioned, are always rotating and sometimes simultaneously held. In a few months, the global server will have them daily, like the Japanese server.
Prince of Vegetables wrote:It's Extreme TEQ
That's not what V-Jump says.
It's clearly a mistake
Ossu! Ora Gokū

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:00 pm

I know it was a given, but V-Jump has clarified that TEQ Broly will indeed be an Extreme type.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:28 am

I really hope the Fusions banner or characters come back some time. That event ended a couple weeks before I started playing and I never got to draw on that banner. :cry:

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:06 am

Prince of Vegetables wrote:It's clearly a mistake
Yep, turned out it was. Well, it's more logical this way.

So they are still not revamping the older Dokkan events, I dread this :lol: I wonder if the 7/7 Dokkan Festival will be when they release Broli, since they are having those polls winners as well.

Apparently, the Saiyan arc event will come on the 30th with added levels.

Oh, the new update is really good, I liked the new additions.