"Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

UltimateSSJG

Re: Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

Post by UltimateSSJG » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:26 am

voltlunok wrote:So I've recently taken a dip into the JPN servers...man it's a completely different game. It practically rains dragon stones and I've gotten regular SSRs...it's both weird and a little annoying when comparing my very invested global account to my JPN account and I just see this huge difference in my boxes. On global I have barely any SSRs to awaken and in JPN I have nearly too many. I did one multi summon for the Xenoverse Gasha and it just GAVE ME Demigra (I wanted Towa damnit!) Overall...I'm having way more fun and a much better start in the JPN servers and I may migrate over there soon, specially since I'm running out of available stones on global.

In other news, super pumped for the global servers Meta Cooler event, gonna try to get a full meta cooler team if luck is on my side with the gasha!
Same! I just started the jpn version and I've been getting a ton of SSRs which I can't use since I'm a low level.

BluePiccolo
Beyond Newbie

Post by BluePiccolo » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:16 am

UltimateSSJG wrote:
voltlunok wrote:So I've recently taken a dip into the JPN servers...man it's a completely different game. It practically rains dragon stones and I've gotten regular SSRs...it's both weird and a little annoying when comparing my very invested global account to my JPN account and I just see this huge difference in my boxes. On global I have barely any SSRs to awaken and in JPN I have nearly too many. I did one multi summon for the Xenoverse Gasha and it just GAVE ME Demigra (I wanted Towa damnit!) Overall...I'm having way more fun and a much better start in the JPN servers and I may migrate over there soon, specially since I'm running out of available stones on global.

In other news, super pumped for the global servers Meta Cooler event, gonna try to get a full meta cooler team if luck is on my side with the gasha!
Same! I just started the jpn version and I've been getting a ton of SSRs which I can't use since I'm a low level.
How's the ping? Are loading times increased between screens? It's annoyingly slow on global as it is.
\o/ Check out my Unboxing videos of high quality DBZ related stuff from Japan. \o/

UltimateSSJG

Post by UltimateSSJG » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:39 am

BluePiccolo wrote: How's the ping? Are loading times increased between screens? It's annoyingly slow on global as it is.
I find the JPN version to be a bit slower to the global. Loading times has been an issue at times when I do summons, nothing major though.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:59 am

February 19th

Trunks Special story event
You can get Son Gohan (Future), Trunks (Teen) (Future) and the medals for Dokkan Awakening the later. There will be extra stages in the near future.

PHY Son Gohan (Future) (SR)
Leader Skill: ATK increases 15% for every type.
Passive Skill: ATK and DEF increase 20% when HP is at 50% or higher.

INT Trunks (Teen) (Future) (SR)
Super INT Super Saiyajin Trunks (Future) (SSR)
->
Leader Skill: HP and ATK increase 30% for INT types.
Leader Skill: HP, ATK and DEF increase 30% for INT types.
Passive Skill: ATK increases 30% when there are 2 or more enemies.
Passive Skill: ATK increases 50% when there are 2 or more enemies.
Stage 1 - Normal/Hard/Z-Hard - Dragon Stone (1/1/1), Weights (2t)_INT (3/-/-), Weights (2t)_PHY (3/-/-), Weights (10t)_INT (-/2/3) and Weights (10t)_PHY (-/2/3)
Stage 2 - Normal/Hard/Z-Hard - Kaiou Planet (Gravity x10) (2/-/-), Gravity Room (Gravity x50) (-/2/-) and Gravity Room (Gravity x150) (-/-/2)
Stage 3 - Normal/Hard/Z-Hard - Dragon Stone (1/1/1) and Son Gohan (Future) (1/1/1)
Stage 4 - Normal/Hard/Z-Hard - Son Gohan medals (1/2/2)
Stage 5 - Normal/Hard/Z-Hard - Trunks (Teen) (Future) (1/1/1)
Stage 6 - Normal/Hard/Z-Hard - Dragon Stone (1/1/1), Artificial Human #17 medals (1/2/2) and Artificial Human #18 medals (1/2/2)
Stage 7 - Normal/Hard/Z-Hard - Super Vegeta medals (1/2/2)
Stage 8 - Normal/Hard/Z-Hard - Cell (First Form) medals (1/2/2)
Stage 9 - Normal/Hard/Z-Hard - Dragon Stone (1/1/1), Mister Satan Statue (Bronze) (1/-/-), Mister Satan Statue (Silver) (-/1/-) and Mister Satan Statue (Gold) (-/-/1)

Limited Missions
Clear Stages 1~4 on Hard - 5 Artificial Human #18 medals
Clear Stages 1~4 on Z-Hard - 1 Mister Satan Statue (Silver)
Clear Stages 5~9 on Hard - 5 Son Gohan (Future) medals
Clear Stages 5~9 on Z-Hard - 1 Mister Satan Statue (Silver)
Clear Stage 3 on Z-Hard without using Continues - 1 Dragon Stone
Clear Stage 6 on Z-Hard without using Continues - 1 Dragon Stone
Clear Stage 9 on Z-Hard without using Continues - 1 Dragon Stone
Clear Stage 6 on Z-Hard without using items - 1 Dragon Stone
Clear Stage 9 on Z-Hard without using items - 1 Dragon Stone

Lasts until March 1st.

Trunks Special Gasha
3 new characters. If you multi-summon, you'll get a guaranteed SR or higher.

TEQ Super Saiyajin Gohan (Future) (SSR) - New
Leader Skill: ATK increases 50% for TEQ types.
Passive Skill: ATK increases 60% when HP is at 80% or lower.

PHY Artificial Human #17 (Future) (SSR) - New
Leader Skill: HP and DEF increase 60% for PHY types.
Passive Skill: Changes TEQ orbs into PHY ones, ATK 20% UP.

AGL Artificial Human #18 (Future) (SSR) - New
Leader Skill: HP and DEF increase 60% for AGL types.
Passive Skill: Changes PHY orbs into AGL ones, ATK 20% UP.

PHY Super Saiyajin 2 Gohan (Adult) (SSR)
Leader Skill: Ki+2 for every type.
Passive Skill: Allies' ATK increases 2000 when the ki meter is 5 or higher.

PHY Super Trunks (SSR)
Leader Skill: ATK increases 25% for every type.
Passive Skill: ATK increases 40% at the beginning of the turn, decreases "Regeneration" effect.

STR Artificial Human #17 (SSR)
Leader Skill: Ki+2 for TEQ, INT and STR types.
Passive Skill: Changes AGL orbs into rainbow ones, decreases "Regeneration" effect.

INT Artificial Human #18 (SSR)
Leader Skill: HP and ATK increase 20% for TEQ, INT and STR types.
Passive Skill: Changes rainbow orbs into INT ones, decreases "Regeneration" effect.

Lasts until March 1st.

Gorgeous Trunks card
Room of Spirit and Time stage
Last edited by alakazam^ on Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darknat
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darknat » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:27 am

I think I'm going to spend my weekend farming Trunks and Gohan :). That will cover most of my free time at work :)

Alakazam, I have added you to my friend list. I'm Natreg (I do have another account as Darknat, but that's the one I use on bluestacks to extract the data from the game).

Right now I have Time Kaioshin as my leader since I'm training my low tier party.

And since you have shown both the Trunks Card and the Room of Spirit and time stage, if you or anyone else is interested, I got all graphics of the game extracted. I could upload them somwhere if anyone is interested.

In my opinion the most interesting stuff are the battle sprites and special effects, backgrounds, character cards, and items. Sprites from cutscenes are also interesting.

voltlunok
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by voltlunok » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:59 am

So, global WT is over, I barely placed in the bracket I wanted but that's on me cause I just didn't wanna fully invest in this WT. The Metal Cooler event is here. I did my one and possibly only multi summon for it. Got me some rainbow letters, a SSJ3 Goku...got a bunch of Rs, the STR SSR Beerus and then, there in the dust...the final card appeared!
Going on hiatus. Too much stuff in RL to deal with for me to keep up with posts here for now. Was fun, hope you all have a nice day and future! Volt signing off.

With the many years on the net I've spent...I've learned being polite takes you much further then being a dick. So...lesson here is! Don't be a dick!

"Fill up your stomach and your happiness! " - Cure Honey

BluePiccolo
Beyond Newbie

Post by BluePiccolo » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:50 am

Congratulations on the cool card [/pun]

I'll probably give this event a multi-summon as soon as I farm up the stones for it.

I was just under 40k in the 3rdWT. Was aiming for under 30k but I didn't give it my all. I'll go all out in the 4thWT so beware.

I wish I had 100+ team points, I feel so constricted atm, it'll probably take another 15-20 ranks to reach the 100 points point.
\o/ Check out my Unboxing videos of high quality DBZ related stuff from Japan. \o/

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:01 pm

Darknat wrote:I think I'm going to spend my weekend farming Trunks and Gohan :). That will cover most of my free time at work :)

Alakazam, I have added you to my friend list. I'm Natreg (I do have another account as Darknat, but that's the one I use on bluestacks to extract the data from the game).

Right now I have Time Kaioshin as my leader since I'm training my low tier party.

And since you have shown both the Trunks Card and the Room of Spirit and time stage, if you or anyone else is interested, I got all graphics of the game extracted. I could upload them somwhere if anyone is interested.

In my opinion the most interesting stuff are the battle sprites and special effects, backgrounds, character cards, and items. Sprites from cutscenes are also interesting.
I saw your friend request but declined it by mistake. I sent you one, I'm Yungerer with Super Saiyajin God Goku.

What made me fell in love with the game was the card art and "defeated" poses... before I realized they were probably traced from the manga but meh. Anyway, graphics-wise, the game is really good, so is the music. I really liked the way they put this event's story together.

Oh, you extract the data? Does it mean you can see what new stuff they add in each update? If so, while I don't really want to spoil the game, maybe you could share stuff sometimes if there are new features or something like that. I remember spoiling myself when they were going to introduce Broli's event and the start of level 120 characters and saw the LR icon but it ended up not appearing anywhere in the game, I wonder why...

Oh, and Gogeta is really Godly. I don't even need to use my strongest team to beat the stages and complete the missions if I choose him as friend.

EDIT: Oh wow, Metal Coora? I wonder why they went with that. Funimation doesn't use that name, does it?

Darknat
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darknat » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:56 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
Darknat wrote:I think I'm going to spend my weekend farming Trunks and Gohan :). That will cover most of my free time at work :)

I saw your friend request but declined it by mistake. I sent you one, I'm Yungerer with Super Saiyajin God Goku.

What made me fell in love with the game was the card art and "defeated" poses... before I realized they were probably traced from the manga but meh. Anyway, graphics-wise, the game is really good, so is the music. I really liked the way they put this event's story together.

Oh, you extract the data? Does it mean you can see what new stuff they add in each update? If so, while I don't really want to spoil the game, maybe you could share stuff sometimes if there are new features or something like that. I remember spoiling myself when they were going to introduce Broli's event and the start of level 120 characters and saw the LR icon but it ended up not appearing anywhere in the game, I wonder why...

Oh, and Gogeta is really Godly. I don't even need to use my strongest team to beat the stages and complete the missions if I choose him as friend.

EDIT: Oh wow, Metal Coora? I wonder why they went with that. Funimation doesn't use that name, does it?
Well, usually when there is an update they put everything from it on the mission explanations. Sometimes I get a few new things that are not shown until you do certain missions, like Super Hatchiyack. I knew he was in before doing any missions.

This last update only added 6 cards, which are just the 3 from the gasha, the 2 from the missions and the 1 you can z awaken. Besides that, I think there is a Hatchan item that I don't remember from before, and that's it.

Also right now, there is a Mutaito card and Mutaito sprites that so far I haven't seen anywhere. I thought they were going to add it to the Dragon Ball gasha (previous images showed him as well but in the end he was not there).

However, you can also check this site: https://jpn.dbz.space/ He gets the data also directly from the files, so you can see all the cards there are, including cards not yet in use like the Mutaito one or androids 14 and 15.

He extracts the info directly from the Database. I would like to know how to open it, I extracted the database, I know it's sql lite but so far I haven't been able to decrypt/uncompress it.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:32 pm

Oh, I see. Thanks for the website.
Darknat wrote:This last update only added 6 cards, which are just the 3 from the gasha, the 2 from the missions and the 1 you can z awaken. Besides that, I think there is a Hatchan item that I don't remember from before, and that's it.
He will drop in the added stages of this event, alongside a Future Bulma item.

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:00 am

My final rank in 3rd Tenkaichi Budokai (my second tournament): 9954.

So my score is much better than last time. I could end in 5000 or something like that, but it was so boring and I couldn't force myself to play it over and over again. I'll try to aim higher next time.

Look what I got thanks to SSR tickets from the World Tournament:

sayian_nation_
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by sayian_nation_ » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:01 am

Ranked in around 28,000, nothing special. I did get an SSR Kid Goku and SSR Beerus out of the deal after using the tickets so I'm content.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:21 pm

Ok, 20 Trunks and 10 Gohans. Now, the medals.

Darknat
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darknat » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:13 pm

alakazam^ wrote:Ok, 20 Trunks and 10 Gohans. Now, the medals.

Nice, I just need 1 more Trunnks and I'll have everything. And then I could get back to farming Xeno Trunks.

sayian_nation_
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by sayian_nation_ » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:04 pm

I played the Trunks event several times and not one yet.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:06 pm

Darknat wrote:

Nice, I just need 1 more Trunnks and I'll have everything. And then I could get back to farming Xeno Trunks.
It ends today, better hurry up.
Saiyan_nation_ wrote:I played the Trunks event several times and not one yet.
Which one, the Xenoverse event?

sayian_nation_
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by sayian_nation_ » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:59 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
Darknat wrote:

It ends today, better hurry up.
Saiyan_nation_ wrote:I played the Trunks event several times and not one yet.
Which one, the Xenoverse event?
Sorry about that I should of mentioned its the english version, the Time Traveling Warrior event.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:45 am

Oh, ok! Hang in there :D

I prefer the Ki+3 events but plus 30% ATK and HP are hard to pass.

voltlunok
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by voltlunok » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:37 am

Global Server, Meta Cooler status update. The struggle to get the final clone is rather tough. At this point the odds are against me but at least with each dupe I get, I can power up a clone's super.
This team is deceptively strong, many of the clone's passives either boost the group's attack or reduce the enemies attack, along with a vampire passives and the group's link skills making triple super attacks an easy affair. I'm breezing through the final stage of the event when it used to be a major chore to get through!
Going on hiatus. Too much stuff in RL to deal with for me to keep up with posts here for now. Was fun, hope you all have a nice day and future! Volt signing off.

With the many years on the net I've spent...I've learned being polite takes you much further then being a dick. So...lesson here is! Don't be a dick!

"Fill up your stomach and your happiness! " - Cure Honey

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:08 am

Everyone gets 2 Dragon Stones for the long maintenance. A Link Skill was added for some characters.

Version 2.8.1

1) New Skills added.

2) When replenishing your stamina with Dragon Stones, you will now exceed the upper limit with whatever you had left.

3) In the Home screen, you can now switch between the Quest button and Event button.

4) The maximum of friends is now 70.

5) The number of Friends and Guests you could select has changed to 15 and 5 respectively, for a total of 20.

6) The UI has been upgraded (I have no idea what this is, user interface maybe?).

7) Bug fixes.

Boujakku Story Event
You can get a Son Gohan (Teen). You can also get the medals for Dokkan Awakening him and Boujakku. You can get lots of experience by defeating any of the four Z Warrior and lots of money for defeating Mister Satan in the last Stage.

PHY Gohan (Teen) (R)
Super PHY Super Saiyajin Gohan (Teen) (SR)
->
Leader Skill: ATK increases 15% for AGL and PHY types.
Leader Skill:--
Passive Skill: ATK increases 20% at the beginning of the turn.
Passive Skill: ATK increases 30% at the beginning of the turn.
Limited Missions
Clear every Stage on Hard - 2 of each event medals

- 2 Dragon Stones for clearing Stage 10 in each difficulty (6 in total).

Lasts until March 1st.

SSR Collection Gasha
There's a 30 Stones, one-time only, multi-summon version. If you multi-summon, you'l get 1 guaranteed SR or higher.

Scouter Characters

STR Super Saiyajin Goku (SSR)
Leader Skill: HP and ATK increases 30% for AGL, INT and STR types.
Passive Skill: Nullifies "Rampage", Ki+2 when HP is at 80% or higher and ATK+2000.

AGL Super Saiyajin Gohan (SSR)
Leader Skill: ATK increases 30% when HP is at 80% or lower.
Passive Skill: Nullifies "Rampage" and ATK increases 70% when Special Attacking.

STR Super Saiyajin Goten (Kid) (SSR)
Leader Skill: ATK increases 5% for every ki orb popped.
Passive Skill: Changes PHY orbs to rainbow ones, nullifies "Rampage".

PHY Super Saiyajin 2 Gohan (Adult) (SSR)
Leader Skill: Ki+2 for every type.
Passive Skill: Allies' ATK increases 2000 when ki meter is 5 or higher.

STR Goku (SSR)
Leader Skill: HP and ATK increase 30% for STR and AGL types.
Passive Skill: ATK increases 15% for any STR orb popped & heals with candies.

STR Beers (SSR)
Leader Skill: ATK increases 30% for TEQ, INT and STR types.
Passive Skill: ATK has a high chance to increase 150%.

TEQ Whis (SSR)
Leader Skill: ATK and DEF increase 25% for AGL, TEQ and STR types.
Passive Skill: High chance to faint the attacked enemy.

STR Majin Boo (Pure Evil) (SSR)
Leader Skill: ATK increases 30% for TEQ, INT and STR types.
Passive Skill: ATK increases 2500 when HP is at 99% or lower.

TEQ Coola (Final Form) (SSR)
Leader Skill: ATK and DEF increases 25% for AGL, TEQ and PHY types.
Passive Skill: ATK increases 40% at the beginning of the turn.

Lasts until the 26th.