Create your own character interactions for future DBZ games.

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Create your own character interactions for future DBZ games.

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:04 am

Kefla: Hey asshole! Stop daydreaming and get ready to lose!

Jiren: Your fusion seems to have increased your foolishness more than it did your power

Maji=Kayo: I see your body can regenerate just like mine

Super Buu: Yes, but I bet you can't do this! *charges henka beam*

Kefla: It's time to make you pay for what you did to Cabba!

Golden Freeza: Oh my, two monkeys for the price of one!

Quitela: So you're the impudent mortal who claims to have surpassed the Gods of Destruction? Let's see how strong you really are!

Jiren: If you want a fight, I won't back down

Ribrianne: I'll defeat you in the name of love!

Toppo: I'll defeat you in the name of justice!

And now a crossover:

Katopesla: My suit increases my speed 300 fold!

Kamen Rider Kabuto: In that case, it's time for Clock Up
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 pm

1) Super Saiyan 1 Xeno Bardock: "You lying, cheating, backstabbing, traitorous piece of shit... I will make you suffer for all of my countless family and friends you've had a hand in killing!"

2) King Vegeta (Angel): "B-Bardock?! But do my two eyes deceive me or is that Common Low-Class Soldier the Legendary Super Saiyan! The very warrior even that bastard Frieza fears..."

3) Super Saiyan Gine: "Vegeta... You are just like your father... An incredibly stupid monster of a Saiyan without a trace of a conscience! But mark my words, I will avenge Peppra!"

4) Prince Vegeta (Saiyan Saga): "Bardock's Wife is the Legendary Super Saiyan?! No wonder Kakarot and his brat of a son had given me so much damn trouble back on the Earth!"

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:10 pm

Some more for Kefla

Kefla: Hey, no fair copying our strategy!

Vegito: Please, we were doing this way before you did

Kefla: I'm the strongest in all the universes, and you're going down!

Jiren: You're fairly strong, but you need to know your limits. You can't beat me.

Kefla: Looks like you're not the strongest fighter in Universe 6 anymore!

Hit: Let's put that to the test

Kefla: Even a God of Destruction can't match me!

Champa: I was rooting for you before but I will destroy you if you piss me off!
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:53 am

Did Xenoverse 2 DLC doing anything with these two? Because if not...

Towa: I've gathered warriors to the cause while you languished as Babidi's puppet. You've fallen far, brother.
Dabura: Master Babidi has made me stronger than ever. Never forget where you stand, sister.

Other than that, let's have some fun.

Super Buu: Ugh! Those...those earrings. It can't be!
Kefla: Bring it on, ugly!
OR
Merged Zamasu: I will cleanse the world of your filth, abomination.

Final Form Mira: I am the true strongest warrior of all the universes. What better foe to test this strength against!
Hit: Strength isn't all that makes a warrior. Get ready for a lesson.
OR
Jiren: You're not worth my time.

Dyspo: This is above my pay grade...
Beerus: You look like Champa. I don't like you.
OR
Champa: You've got Beerus' face. I'll destroy you!

Appule: We kind of look the same. If I keep working hard, could I grow as strong as you?
Hit: No.
OR
Jiren: No.
OR
Captain Ginyu: Fifty pushups, maggot!

Caulifla: Goku said I had to train with Earth's strongest fighters like he did if I wanna beat him. That's you, old man!
Mr Satan: Uhhh... yeah, 'course I am! But can we do this later? My stomach's actin' up.

Goku Black: Another impudent mortal seeks to challenge me?
Captain Ginyu: Grrr. I came up with stealing bodies! WHY DON'T YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I HAD?

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Some ideas that I had in mind.

Super Yi Xing Long: You're supposed to be stronger than a God? Don't make me laugh. With the power of the other six Dragon Balls, I'm a true God of Destruction.
Jiren: You may sound mighty, but you're not. I will end you in an instant.

Hatchiyack: GUAH....
Rabanra: You and I have a similar type of head. I don't think we are related though.

Baby: You appear to be a Tsufurujin. Let's work together to wipe out the Saiyans.
Zarbuto: I refuse to work with evil beings like you. I support love and beauty for Lord Heles.

General Rilldo: Who are you? Are you another Machine Mutant?
Zirloin: You may look somewhat similar to me, but I'm not associated with you.

Lord Slug: Another Namekian? Something about you feels off.
Pirina: It seems like Namekians in Universe 7 are pretty similar looking to myself. How iconic.

Burter: No one can catch the Blue Hurricane. I'm the fastest person in the Universe.
Katopesla: Is that so? Let's see about that when I transform into my Whirlwind Speed Mode.

Nail: Are you really a Namekian? I can tell that you are different from the other Namekians.
Saonel: I'm a bit different than the Namekians that exist in Universe 7. You will find out and see after I defeat you.

Katopesla: I hear that you are one of the fastest person in Universe 11. I doubt you can keep up with me in Whirlwind Speed Mode.
Dyspo: This guy is a joke. I will defeat you before you can blink.

I hope I don't end up being work if Zarbuto does end up being a bad guy next week.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:28 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:Lord Slug: Another Namekian? Something about you feels off.
Pirina: It seems like Namekians in Universe 7 are pretty similar looking to myself. How iconic.
Iconic?

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:16 pm

Darn it, I meant to spell ironic. My phone type that wrong (I can't edit my post now).
She/Her

GTx10
Regular

Post by GTx10 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:35 pm

Tapion: "Trunks you've grown into a fine warrior. Show me what you are capable of."

Trunks: (Super) I never thought I would see you again but I'm glad I am able to now. Here I go!"
_
Android #13: "Protecting Son Goku huh? Kind of seems opposite of our programming."

Android #8: (Super) "I have better things to do then play with you 13."
_
"Buuhan:" "Blue hair? Did you think dying your hair would make you stronger?"

SSB Vegeto: "You are so outclassed right now Buu that I pity you."
_
Dabura: "Where is my sister? Explain yourself now."

Final Form Mira: "Your sister is a part of me oh demon king. I will demonstrate how her sacrifice launched me to new heights."
_
SS4 Broly: "K…Kakorrot, your silver eyes mean nothing to me. I am the ultimate killing machine."

Ultra Instinct Son Goku: "You'll never hit me Broly. Your best means nothing to me right now."
_
Merged Zamasu: "My utopia is blemished by your mere presence. I will use every last ounce of my divine radiance to dispel you permanently."

Final Form Demigra: "Hahaha! Time itself bends to my whim thanks to Toki-Toki. I am the only god this world needs. I will rule over all including your immortality."
_
Lunch: "Demon King Piccolo? B…But I thought you were good now?"

Slug: "You have me confused with someone else. But 'Demon King' has a nice ring to it. Hahaha."
_
General Blue: "This must be a cruel joke. How have you not aged whatsoever?"

Son Goten: "Do I know you mister?"
_
Frost: "So you're the brother of Freeza? He doesn't speak highly of you."

Cooler: "Listening to Freeza was your first mistake. The 'Armored Squadron' will show you the door."
_
Giant Ribrianne: "Ugly! It will take all my love to defeat you."

Hirudegarn: (Roar!)
_
Monster Carrot: "Touch me…hehe… And you'll turn into a carrot!"

Lord Beerus: "But if I force your hand onto your own body you'll turn into a carrot. Then I will eat you. Hanging around Saiyans has made me interested in vegetables."
_
Toppo: "I sense a pure heart within you. We Pride Troopers defend justice would you like to join us?"

Namu: "I must decline. My village needs me, that is where I belong."
_
Great Saiyaman: "I am the Great Saiyaman, defender of the weak and feared by evildoers. Justice will prevail."

Jiren: "Interesting."
_
SSRose Goku Black: "Vile insect obsessed with fighting be gone! Unless you wish to become my appetizer?"

Perfect Cell: "Unlike you I understand Goku's cells on a microscopic level. In fact allow me to grace the pink haired deity with a 'true KaMeHaMe-Ha.'"
"Good luck, Kakarrot... You are the Champion!!" Vegeta DBZ ShonenJump Manga Volume 26 p.113

I'm reviewing Dragon Ball! Both the Jap ver. and Uncut Funi Dub! Check out the thread: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=31208

GTx10
Regular

Post by GTx10 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Cell edition:

Perfect Cell: "Well if it isn't Android #8. What does a defect like you want with me?"

Android #8: "I will protect Goku no matter what. Surrender now."

General Blue: "Only that old fart Gero could make something so ugly."

Perfect Cell: "What is so ugly about complete and utter perfection?"

Perfect Cell: "You should've had Dr. Gero work on you Tao. Those cybernetic parts are so low quality."

Cyborg Tao: "I heard rumors that Gero was working on something but I had no idea it was something grotesque like you."

Staff Officer Black in giant red battle jacket: "I will be the one to rule the world through the Red Ribbon Army. This is real power green monster man."

Imperfect Cell: "Hahaha! Is this some kind of joke? I have no time for this I must find the Androids. KaMeHaMe-HA!"

Commander Red: "You're standing to close to me you freaky green bug man."

Imperfect Cell: "I came about because of your death and the army's demise. I guess I'll reward you by absorbing you."

Perfect Cell: "The Great Demon King Piccolo? If I absorb you my victims will be unable to pass onto the afterlife. What a perfect way to make Son Gohan suffer."

King Piccolo: "I sense me within you, how strange. Doesn't matter you are in my way of global conquest."

Cell Jr.: "Rgh! Gauh! Hehehe!"

Tambourine: "You little blue freak. You aren't on the Tournament listing but I'll gladly kill you."

God: (aka Kami) "I may not be strong but I know a way to seal you away."

Imperfect Cell: "Do you mean the Evil Containment Wave? I won't fall for that nonesense."

Yamucha Supervillain: "I won't let you destroy the Earth Cell. This time I'll be the hero."

Perfect Cell: "Is this really Yamucha? How unexpected but you are bubbling with power so I'll oblige."

Super Android 13: "I will kill Son Goku. Stay out of my way."

Perfect Cell: "13 You are one of the few androids to actually obey Gero. To bad that loyality doesn't equal power level because then maybe you'd have a chance against me."

Android #15 "This punk is in our way. Let's get him 14."
Android #14 "Sounds good."

Imperfect Cell: "You two are purely mechanical so I can simply crush you without reserve."

Android #19: "Data indicates that you are Cell. Have you completed your mission?"

Imperfect Cell: "As long as you function Gero has no reason to activate the twins. I need you to be turned off, permanently."

Dr. Gero: "Cell is that you? You've reached your perfect form, this is truly a momentous occasion."

Perfect Cell: Of course you'd understand my greatness doctor. Would you like to see my power for yourself?"

Android 21: "You'd make a delicious spice for my recipe Cell."

Perfect Cell: "You want to eat me? Usually I am the one eating people but overall not a unpleasant idea, if you can do it that is."

Perfect Cell: "King of the demon realm huh? I might have a worthy fighter on my hands."

Dabura: "Our power levels are equal so this battle will come down to experience. Something I have you beat in."

BuuHan: "Piccolo and Gohan's cells are telling me that you are Cell. Don't tell me you plan to fight me? You're outclassed in every way."

Perfect Cell: "I'll absorb you thus gaining your power, Gohan's, as well as those fused Saiyan children's power. I already have Piccolo's cells in me so nothing new there. Yet Freeza and King Cole's cells tell me I should run away. Strange."

Lord Beerus: I sense Goku's, Vegeta's, Piccolo's, Freeza's and King Cole's energy in you. What exactly are you bug man?"

Perfect Cell: "Freeza and King Cole's cells tell me you are Lord Beerus. How strange I am trembling? Me scared? Impossible."

Perfect Cell: "A Freeza look alike from another universe? You're not much to look at."

Frost: "I sense that dirty Freeza's energy in you. Universe 7 is filled with strange people. I'll destroy you simply because I sense Freeza within you."

Perfect Cell: "If you had a tail Trunks would've been dead by now. Hahaha."

Goku Black: "So you are Cell? This Time Ring has sent me to a interesting parallel universe."

Perfect Cell: "This heat coming from you Son Goku, what is this? What has happened to you? What would happen to me if I were to absorb you right now?"

Ultra Instinct Son Goku: "You'll never touch me Cell."
"Good luck, Kakarrot... You are the Champion!!" Vegeta DBZ ShonenJump Manga Volume 26 p.113

I'm reviewing Dragon Ball! Both the Jap ver. and Uncut Funi Dub! Check out the thread: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=31208

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:14 am

Some new ideas.

Golden Freeza: So this is Majin Buu? The one that my father warn me about?
Buuhan: Going by the memories of Gohan and Piccolo inside of me, you must be Freeza. Do you really think that you can defeat me?

Nam: I see that you fight for the people that care you about as well.
Obuni: Yes, I must win the Tournament of Power to sustain my family.

Buuhan: Once I absorb you, I will become the strongest being in the Universe.
Super Yi Xing Long: You can't absorb me, I have outclassed you in every way. You can't handle the power of all seven Shadow Dragons inside of you.

Katopesla: Freeze, you're under arrest! I won't allow you to kill any more people.
Goku Black: Foolish mortal. You can not arrest a God.

Wu Xing Long (Rage Shenron): It seems like your body can regenerate quickly from slime just like me. I doubt you will stand a chance against my electric techniques.
Maji=Kayo: My body is made from liquid metal. Electricity won't harm me.

Zeno: It seems like that you are up to no good. I will erase you before you destroy all of time and space.
Final Form Demigra: It's Lord Zeno!!! What he is doing here?!? Just when you think it can't get any worse.
She/Her

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:52 pm

Gohan Blanco: Esto el fin, Padre Grande!
El Padre Grande: Allow me to show you my true form.

Ice85

Post by Ice85 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:14 am

Hit : So you're Son Goku's son.
Gohan : Don't underestimate me, Hit!

Golden Frieza : You...you're the Saiyan who cut me in half! You're going to pay for that!
Future Trunks : A-are you really Frieza? Your power is incredible!

Hit : Son Goku?
Goku Black : This body is Son Goku's, but the soul within belongs to me, Zamasu!

Hit : You appear to be one of Frost's species.
Frieza : Please, don't compare me to that amateur.

Jiren : You will never be able to beat me.
Vegeta : Don't make me laugh!

Obuni : I'll defeat you for the sake of my universe!
Jiren : I'm sorry, I have to do this.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:19 pm

#21: Eating you would be amazing. I bet you taste incredible.
Jiren: You won't be turning me into a snack. You will be defeated in an instant.

#21: I wonder what a God of Destruction will taste like?
Beerus: You won't be eating me so easily.

Zamasu: A machine created by mortals is still a mortal. You must be destroyed.
#21: I always wonder what a Kaio would taste like. You would make a great snack.

#21: Are you really Goku? Something feels off.
Goku Black: Foolish machine. I will turn you into ashes.

#21: It seems like you and I are related to Majin Buu.
Uub: Huh? What is going on here. Who are you?

Metal Coola: It seems like both you and I have changed since the last time we met. I didn't think you would go from yellow to pink.
SSjR Goku: I'm not the same Goku that you knew from before. Begone Mortal!

God of Destruction Toppo: I will test my power against the weakest God of Desturction.
Sidra: Don't believe in the rumors, I'm just as powerful as Beerus. I can easily defeat Goku and Freeza if I wanted too.
She/Her

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:12 am

Hit: So, I take it you are Son Goku's son?
Gohan: Now I have to face the most dangerous assassin of the 6th Universe!
(Winner Hit: You inherited your father's determination, but unfortunately not his skills.
Winner Gohan: Phew! I barely made it out alive!)

Saonel/Pirina: A familiar face. Only this one radiates evil, but considerably weaker.
Piccolo Daimao: I don't care if you're my kin or not! Nobody dares such insolence!
(Winner Daimao: Feel my true unbridled power, worms!
Winner U.6 Namekians: I never thought of killing my own kin.)

Goku Black: This time, a mortal breached the realms of a God of Destruction?! Preposterous!
Hakaishin Toppo: Funny you claim to be committing all your misdeeds in the name of justice. I'm beyond that now! Begone!
(Winner Toppo: You could've probably became an adequate God of Destruction for your universe had you not made the mistake of challenging me!
Winner Black: Knowing it was this easy to defeat a God of Destruction, I would've easily erased all 12 of them before in person!)

Merged Zamasu: A mortal parasite claiming himself to be a God of Destruction?! How laughable!
Hakaishin Toppo: That hubris of yours will result in your immediate death.
(Winner Toppo: It appears this mortal parasite has taken out the ultimate trash in all universes.
Winner Zamasu: At least take solace in the fact that it took the Supreme God to erase you.)

Dyspo: I, the Sonic Warrior, am the fastest of all universes.
Zamasu: Speed can only get you so far when you're faced against immortality! Surrender!
(Winner Dyspo: How does it feel being trashed by the fastest warrior in the universe?!
Winner Zamasu: Mortals are far more troublesome than I thought.)

#21: A Goku that shares the same taste in color?! You'd make for a spectacular main course!
Rose Black: I'll make you my appetizer first, mortal scum.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:32 am

Hakaishin Toppo: Perhaps it's time for a rematch
Jiren: You still can't defeat me

Ultra Instinct Complete Goku: I think I'm strong enough to beat you now, Beerus-sama
Beerus: Don't get so full of yourself, I won't take it easy on you!

Hakaishin Toppo: The Hakaishin of the 7th universe? Seems like a good test of this new power
Beerus: You're nothing but an inexperienced upstart. I'll easily destroy you.

Hakaishin Toppo: Belmod-sama, I'm ready to take over your position
Belmod: Not so fast. First, show me that you're worthy

Ultra Instinct Complete Goku: This is amazing! Is this what it feels like to be an angel?
Whis: I wouldn't say that...

Ultra Instinct Complete Goku: You're finished, Zamasu!
Merged Zamasu: What - what is that form? You mortals never cease to find new ways to blaspheme the gods! Die!

Ultra Instinct Complete Goku: I feel like I could take on anyone in this form!
Daishinkan: Let's not get carried away, now...

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:58 am

Fu: Since you have no son, uncle, I'll be the next King of the Demon Realm!

Dabura: Know your place, little punk.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fu: I have your strength and mom's wisdom, and all you have is strength... Wanna find out the obvious outcome to this fight?

Mira: You never underwent a real battle. Your power and wisdom will serve you no purpose in this battle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fu: Hi mom! What do you think about my experiments skills?

Towa: Huhuhu! I taught you so well, my son!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fu: Since you are but a product of my parents' schemes, you will certainly provide some fun.

Masked Saiyan: ... (Xenoverse 2) / I'll put to the test the abilities of their heir, now come at me! (Online)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fu: You brought about a lot of unfortunate problems to my family, and now, you'll pay!

Trunks: No... Mira and Towa had a son!? This madness has to end now!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fu: I heard you killed uncle at one point, I wonder how strong you are.

Majin Buu: Huh? Wanna be eaten? Buu wanna eat you!
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Goku1000

Post by Goku1000 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:11 pm

I would love to see the character interaction between Kid Buu and Hit, I bet Hit would get annoyed within seconds, LOL
By the way, if you are looking the BEST and most AFFORDABLE Dragonball Merchandise
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND --> Dragonballstar.com

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:48 pm

Some new ideas for the Fighterz DLC.

Cell: Don't think that you can defeat me just because you have been training.
#17 (Super): I will pay back for what you have done.

Beerus: So you must be Freeza's older brother? I don't think we've met.
Coola: You don't scare me Lord Beerus. I will destroy the God of Destruction with my own hands.

Coola: You should know better brother that I'm the strongest in the family. You can't win against me.
Freeza: Still cocky as usually. I'm more powerful than I was once was many years ago.

Coola: I can sense that this creature is related to me. I can feel my Brother and Father inside of you.
Cell: I didn't think Freeza had a older brother. It looks like the Spy Bot must have forgot to collect some DNA.

SSjR Goku Black: My very being towers above all....All things...The whole universe!
Coola: You appear to be different from the last time we met Goku.

LSSj Broly: KAKAROT...KAKAROT!
SSjR Goku: Be gone you destructive beast!

LSSj Broly: Get out of my way or be destroyed.
Beerus: Are you the Super Saiyan God?

#21: You look tasty. I can't wait to eat you.
Merged Zamasu: You dare to try to feed on a God? I will vaporize you from this world.

Beerus: You look like Goku. Are you related to him?
Bardock: Are you really the God of Destruction? I thought you were just a myth.

SSjB Vegito: I'm Vegito, the fusion of Kakarot and Vegeta. With this power, I can take you down Beerus.
Beerus: So this is the power of the Potara fusion huh?

Victory quotes:

Beerus: If you're the Super Saiyan God, I'm very disappointed with your power.

Cell: I guess the Spy Bot didn't need your DNA after all. My body is fine with your DNA.

Coola: I was expecting more from someone who was created by the DNA of my Brother, Father, Goku and Vegeta.

Freeza: It looks like you being the strongest in the family is now over brother.

Coola: Even with your golden form of yours, you still can't defeat me.

Beerus: Not even the power of the Potara fusion is enough to defeat me.

SSjR Goku Black: Your form is supposed to be the Legendary Super Saiyan and yet it can't hold a candle to my power.
She/Her

Lightdasher
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Lightdasher » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:18 am

Kefla: "Couldn't beat me without fusion, huh?"
Vegito: "Look who's talking!"

Goten: "What did you do to my dad?! I'm gonna' make you pay!"
Goku Black: "You'll see him again soon enough, mortals no longer have a future."

Majin Buu: "You're majin too? You look super scary! Wanna' play?"
Majin Ozotto: "Only one majin is necessary. This will be your last game.."

Metal Cooler upon seeing General Rildo: "Seems I'm not the only one in debt to the Big Gete Star.."
"Set a good example, represent what you think the community should be, and just be awesome." -VegettoEX, 2017.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:15 am

Some ideas for Baby Vegeta DLC for Xenoverse 2.

GT Goku: You will pay for what you done.
Baby Vegeta: Let me show the power of the evolved Tsufurujins, Saiyan scum.

Baby Vegeta: Don't think you can defeat me just because you become taller and harrier.
SSj4 Goku: I won't allow you to get away with this.

GT Trunks: Is that you Dad? What happen?
Baby Vegeta: You will find out soon enough once you are under my control.

Pan: I will never forgive you
Baby Vegeta: I will make you my slave as well

Adult Gohan: I can't allow you to hurt anymore people Baby.
Baby Vegeta: It looks like you broken free under my control somehow? I will make sure you will never see the light of day.

Fat Buu: Buu hates you! You try to hurt Mr. Satan!!
Baby Vegeta: Die you disgusting pink blob!

Future Trunks: What happen to you father? I must have travel to a different timeline.
Baby Vegeta: I thought I had you under my control? No matter, I will destroy you anyways.

Nappa: Is that you Vegeta? What happen to your body?
Baby Vegeta: Vegeta's body now belong to the Tsufurujins. All Saiyans must die.

Cabba: Is that you Vegeta? What happen here?
Baby Vegeta: It looks like more Saiyans are alive after all. I will destroy you immediately.

Baby Vegeta: Let's work together Freeza and we can get rid all the Saiyans. We will be unstoppable.
Freeza: Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need any help from the Tsufurujins, I can take care of the Saiyans myself.

Baby Vegeta: So this must be Dr. Myu's newest creation. He is foolish to think that he can make something powerful than me.
Super 17: You're old news. I'll show you what I'm really capable of.

Baby Vegeta: You look like Goku, but you are not him. It appears someone has taken Goku's body similar what I did to Vegeta's body.
SSjR Goku Black: I use Goku's body for justice to make the Universe into a better place without mortals. You are just a parasite that leeches off of others for revenge. How disgusting.

Jaco: Baby, you're under arrest. You violated every law in the galaxy.
Baby Vegeta: The Galactic Patrol is foolish if they think that they can stop me.

Baby Vegeta: What is going on here? What type of power is this?
SSjG Goku: This is the power of a Super Saiyan God.

Mentor Interactions:

Baby Vegeta to a CAC Namek: A Namekian wishes to be my student? You can be proven to be useful to help me to get rid all the Saiyans. Let's begin our training.

Baby Vegeta to a CAC Human: It appears that a Earthling wishes to be my student. You can be useful on my quest to get rid all the Saiyans.

Baby Vegeta to a CAC Freeza Race: I didn't think a member of Freeza's Race would be interested with working for me. I have a lot of respect for your race seeing how Freeza help wipe out nearly all the Saiyans. With you as my student, we can wipe out all the Saiyans for good.

Baby Vegeta to a CAC Saiyan: A Saiyan?!? What do you want with me? You really think that you want to be my student? If you really want to be my student, you have to show me that you are worthful to me.

Infinite History Interactions:

Time Rift Trouble -
Baby Vegeta: It appears that Vegeta has transform into a Super Saiyan 4 as well. Even with Goku on his side, they are no match for us.

Time Patrol Path -
Baby Vegeta: "So this pink looking creature can absorb his opponents huh? I can do something even greater by taking over their bodies"

Holding on to Hope -
Baby Vegeta: "You two want to destroy all the mortals. I plan to rule the Universe and I can't rule over anything if everyone is dead. You two must be stopped"
SSjR Goku Black: "It looks like you have taken over Vegeta's body for your own personal needs. How disgusting."
Baby Vegeta: "As if you have the rights to talk. You taken over Goku's body to kill everyone in your way."
SSjR Goku Black: "I'm a God and you're not. I have the rights to do whatever I want with Goku's body. You are nothing more than a galactic parasite"
Zamasu: "Indeed. Leeches like you deserved to be vaporize you from this world."

Partner Changes - In Fu's Path, Goku Black and Zamasu will become merged Zamasu. Baby Vegeta will become Oozaru Baby Vegeta to help you out on your side.

Merged Zamasu: "You really think that you can stop me by becoming into a giant primate? I'm the world, most splendid, immortal, and supremely powerful god: Zamasu!
Baby Vegeta Oozaru: "Just shut up. You're nothing but a nuisance."

End of Conton City -
Dabra will summon SSj4 Gogeta for his alley to fight against you with Baby Vegeta as your mentor.
She/Her