Create your own character interactions for future DBZ games.

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

KinguKurimuzon
Beyond Newbie

Re: Create your own character interactions for future DBZ games.

Post by KinguKurimuzon » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:26 am

Trunks (GT): Okay, so I get that you're me from an alternate timeline, but why's your hair blue?
Trunks (Super): Wait, what do you mean, 'my hair's blue?'

Also, if Cell was a final boss like in Super DBZ, I'd love to see an Akuma/Gouki style secret boss fight where Beerus teleports behind Cell, then launches him at a mountain like Cell did to Mr. Satan.
"Are you trying to impress me with your transformation sequence?" - Mashymre Cello

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:13 pm

KinguKurimuzon wrote:Trunks (GT): Okay, so I get that you're me from an alternate timeline, but why's your hair blue?
Trunks (Super): Wait, what do you mean, 'my hair's blue?'

Also, if Cell was a final boss like in Super DBZ, I'd love to see an Akuma/Gouki style secret boss fight where Beerus teleports behind Cell, then launches him at a mountain like Cell did to Mr. Satan.
That would be utterly freaking glorious to see both of those interactions.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:00 am

If Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. ever make into a video game, I got some ideas:

Goku Jr.: Master Roshi, I came here to learn how to become stronger. My Grandma Pan told me that you train my great ancestor Goku and the other projectors of Earth generations ago.
Master Roshi: So you must be Goku's descendant? Sure, I'll gladly train you.

Goku: I hope you have become stronger since the last time we met.
Goku Jr: I've trained since we last met. I won't let my great ancestor down.

Goku Jr.: What form is that great ancestor? It looks so cool.
SSj4 Goku: This is Super Saiyan 4. Keep on training and maybe you will reach this level of power one day.

Goku Jr.: Wow this must be Grandma Pan when she was a little girl! This must have been when she used to fight along with my great ancestor Goku.
Pan (GT): Grandma?! Who are you and why do you look like my Grandpa Goku?

Goku Jr.: You must be my great ancestor Mr. Satan. It's an honor to meet you.
Mr. Satan: Um...Who are you? Why do you look like Goku?

Goku Jr.: Are you my great ancestor Goku? You do look like him.
Bardock: If you're Kakarot's descendant then I must be in the future. How far was I sent into the future?

Broli: KAKAROT!!....KAKAROT!!
Goku Jr: Who are you and what is a Kakarot?! Are you lost and need some help?

Vegeta Jr.: You again? Time to finish where we last left off.
Goku Jr.: I've gotten stronger since we last met. I won't let you make a fool out of me.

Vegeta: So you're my descendant? Come at me with everything you've got!!
Vegeta Jr.: It's an honor to fight my great ancestor. I will show you that our royal lineage is still going strong.

Vegeta Jr.: What form is this? I never seen anything like it before.
SSJ4 Vegeta: This is Super Saiyan 4. You have a long way to go kid to reach this level of power.

GT Kid Goku: Hey Vegeta, I didn't know that you turn back into a kid as well.
Vegeta Jr.: Huh? Are you the same kid from the last World Martial Arts Tournament? You finally got a new pair of clothes for once.

GT Trunks: Why do you look so small dad? Don't tell me that the Black Star Dragon Balls wish back into a little kid too.
Vegeta Jr.: What? Who are you, I'm not your dad.

GT Pan: Oh no did Vegeta got smaller too? What is going on here?
Vegeta Jr.: I didn't get smaller and who do you know me?

Freeza: Are you Vegeta's son? You do resemble him quite a bit
Vegeta Jr.: You must be that Freeza guy?! I thought one of my ancestors defeated you centuries ago?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Black_Liger
Advanced Regular

Post by Black_Liger » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:07 am

Omega Shenron: G-Goku!?.

Black: Prepare yourself, the only one that will destroy the mortals is me.

---

Dabura: You just don't learn do you?.

Trunks: You will pay for what you did to Kibito!.

----

Tao Pai Pai: A pleasure, fellow Assasin.

Hit: Never thought I'd meet another Hitman here.

--

Kyabe: Please! Train me Master Vegeta!.

Vegeta: Very well, come at me Kyabe!.

--

Magetta: Shopopopopopo!!!

Arale: Yay! I think so too!.

----

Frost: Muhuuhu!

Frieza: Muhuhuhu!
There's room for only one snake, and one big boss.

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:07 pm

Black: You can't understand the beauty of my deeds
Goten: So, this is not a mirror match??
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:50 pm

I have some other ideas for future interactions:

Akkuman: Didn't we meet already before?
Golden Freeza: I don't know you, but I will kill anyone that stands in my way.

Akkuman: I didn't think Goku's heart would become pure evil. Maybe my Beam of Evil can finally work now?
Goku Black: I'm not the same person that you knew back then.

Demigra (Both forms): Do you think a weak demon like yourself can defeat me?
Akkuman: Not even the mighty Demon God Demigra can stand up against my Beam of Evil. It will kill anyone with a heart of pure evil

Dabra: I'm the real king of demons. You do not deserve to be called a demon king.
Piccolo Daimao: Oh really? Let's see about that.

Akkuman: You must be the one causing havoc in Other World. My Beam of Evil will destroy anyone with a heart of evil.
Janemba: Mwa ha ha....Ha ha ha!!!

Zamasu: Using science to create mortals is against the rules of creation. Mad scientists like you deserve to be punish by Gods.
Dr. Gero: I don't know who you are but I won't let you kill me and get in my way.

Akkuman: I will become the new ruler of the Demon World after I defeat you.
Dabra: Defeat me? This must be some type of joke.

Beerus: I hear you killed the Supreme Kai in another timeline. No one is going to kill the Supreme Kai without going through me.
Dabra: Are you really the God of Destruction? I didn't think I will ever meet and fight Lord Beerus.

Akkuman: It looks you broke the gates of Hell. Time to see if my Beam of Evil will work on machines or not.
Super 17: Your little attack will not have any effect on me. I will send you back to Hell.
She/Her

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:I have some other ideas for future interactions:

Akkuman: Didn't we meet already before?
Golden Freeza: I don't know you, but I will kill anyone that stands in my way.

Akkuman: I didn't think Goku's heart would become pure evil. Maybe my Beam of Evil can finally work now?
Goku Black: I'm not the same person that you knew back then.

Demigra (Both forms): Do you think a weak demon like yourself can defeat me?
Akkuman: Not even the mighty Demon God Demigra can stand up against my Beam of Evil. It will kill anyone with a heart of pure evil

Dabra: I'm the real king of demons. You do not deserve to be called a demon king.
Piccolo Daimao: Oh really? Let's see about that.

Akkuman: You must be the one causing havoc in Other World. My Beam of Evil will destroy anyone with a heart of evil.
Janemba: Mwa ha ha....Ha ha ha!!!

Zamasu: Using science to create mortals is against the rules of creation. Mad scientists like you deserve to be punish by Gods.
Dr. Gero: I don't know who you are but I won't let you kill me and get in my way.

Akkuman: I will become the new ruler of the Demon World after I defeat you.
Dabra: Defeat me? This must be some type of joke.

Beerus: I hear you killed the Supreme Kai in another timeline. No one is going to kill the Supreme Kai without going through me.
Dabra: Are you really the God of Destruction? I didn't think I will ever meet and fight Lord Beerus.

Akkuman: It looks you broke the gates of Hell. Time to see if my Beam of Evil will work on machines or not.
Super 17: Your little attack will not have any effect on me. I will send you back to Hell.
Would these do?

Red Turbo Power Ranger (Steven Bloodriver): You are going to pay dearly for what you've done...

Goku Black: How surprising... I missed one.

Future Android 16: Monster! This world has more than just Trunks as it's protector!

Goku Black: Humph! And just what a bucket of bolts like you intends to do about that, hmm?

Super Saiyan 2 Future Trunks: Whoever you are, prepare to meet those before you in Hell!

Goku Black: Humph! So Vegeta's son is all grown up.

Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Goku: ...I'm having the worst case of déjà vu right now.

Goku Black: ...Same here.

Turles: Okay, either I had too much to drink or Kakarot had his body stolen again.

Goku Black: Humph! How many Saiyans are out there that look like Goku?

Salagir: Well... I knew my Trolling would get me killed one day.

Goku Black: How right you are, son of Chester Cheatah!

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:04 am

If SSjB Vegito becomes a real thing soon, I have some ideas.

Fused Zamsu: Behold the Ultimate Fusion. I've become the Supreme God of the Multiverse.
SSj4 Gogeta: The Ultimate Fusion huh? Let's about that.

Buuhan: Changing your hair from yellow to blue won't scare me.
SSjB Vegito: My hair color is not the only thing that has changed Majin Buu!

Fused Zamsu: The power of two machines fusing into one won't able to defeat me. I'm the Ultimate Fusion and the Ultimate Immortal Being.
Super 17: I don't know you, nor do I care. I'm more than just a machine, I'm the Ultimate Android.

SSj4 Gogeta: Super Saiyan Blue vs. Super Saiyan 4. Time to see who is the strongest Saiyan fusion.
SSjB Vegito: I didn't think I would be fighting against a Super Saiyan 4 fusion. This is so exciting.

Fused Zamsu: I'm the strongest being in the Multiverse. No one can defeat me, I'm the Ultimate Immortal Being.
Final Form Mira: Immortal or not, I will absorb your power.

Whis: Oh wow this must be when Goku and Vegeta fused together with the potara earrings. I'm impressive.
SSjB Vegito: With this power, I may have a chance on winning.

Other random ideas:

Tambourine: Are you another offspring of Demon King Piccolo? I didn't think my father would create someone who looks like me.
Si Xing long (Nuova Shenron): I suppose so. Your father's wish on the Dragon Balls did help create my existence.

Jeice: Hey Captain, did you switch bodies with that Saiyan again?
Goku Black: I did take over Goku's body, but I'm not your Captain.

Piccolo Daimao: What the heck are you? I feel like that you are apart of me, but I don't remember creating any demons like you?
Imperfect Cell: You must be Piccolo's father. It looks like the time machine accidentally sent me into the wrong time period.

Goku (ROF/Super): So I turn back into a little kid in some other alternate timeline. How weird.
GT Kid Goku: I guess you are me from another timeline as well. You feel stronger than what I would imagine.

Tambourine: I sense that you and I are somewhat connected with each other. Did my father create another demon offspring?
Imperfect Cell: You can say that you and I are related to a certain degree.
She/Her

Yalos
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Yalos » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:06 pm

Black: ugh mortal
Broly: I'm out

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:52 pm

Tullece: You low class trash won't defeat me! I have the power of the gods!
Black Goku: Stealing the fruit of the gods? Get ready for justice, mortal sinner!

Broly: Kakarot, be ready to face THE DEVIL!
Black: Devil or not, you're still a mortal set for judgement!

Baby Vegeta: You will pay for the violence upon my people, Saiyan!
Black Goku: Justice must be served upon all mortals, including you Tsufurian!
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Desassina » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:13 pm

Bojack: "I fought the greatest of Gohan as a kid!"
Broly: "I made short work of him as a teen."

Hildegarn: "Roooooaaaar!"
Dr. Wheelo: "Need a brain?"

Super 13: "I'm the greatest piece of machinery!"
Meta Coola: "I will make an upgrade out of you."

Turles: "I have tasted the greatest power on Earth!"
Slug: "Then it shall be planted on your grave."

Janemba: [teleports from one place to another]
Garlic Jr: "Try that... on the Dead Zone!"

Fresh Prince
Beyond Newbie

Post by Fresh Prince » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:03 am

Baby Vegeta: Together we can become the ultimate Tuffle!
Hatchiyack: ...

Baby Hatchiyack: Stupid monkey, you think you can beat the ultimate Tuffle?
Goku: I can still try!
Vegeta: W-What power!
[spoiler]SSB Vegito/SSJ4 Gogeta: One blow and you're finished![/spoiler]

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:08 pm

San Xing Long (Eis Shenron): Well you must be Champa, the God of Destruction of Universe 6. It looks like you are cursed with an annoying sibling as well.
Champa: How interesting. I didn't think a begin from the Earth's Dragon Balls from Universe 7 would share anything in common with me.

San Xing Long: What do we have here. It's Raditz, Goku's older brother. You and I both have a brother that we both despise.
Raditz: Is that so? Is your brother a disgrace to your race as well?

Lord Beerus: It's been a long time King Cold. Remember our agreement that we had?
King Cold: It's....Lord Beerus. I didn't think I would met the God of Destruction again so soon.

Meta Coola: That's an impressive metal body that you have there. Your mechanical body enhancements are nothing that I've seen from the Big Gete Star.
Metal Rildo: My powers are created by Machine Mutant technology from Dr. Myu. The power of the machine mutants is far greater than anything from the Big Gete Star could ever create.

Dabra: Your not the Supreme Kai. Who are you?
Zamasu: Hmm...So your the Demon King of Universe 7. I will destroy anyone that will stand in my way, both humans and demons.

Lord Beerus: Planet M-2 is so dirty with rusty machines. I forgot to destroy this planet a while back, but I guess I can do it now.
General Rildo: You may be the God of Destruction, but the Machine Mutants will always be the strongest beings in the Universe. I won't allow you get in our way.

Towa: You have an impressive evil power. Join us and the Time Breakers can be the strongest force in the Universe.
Zamasu: I have no real interest on working with you or joining your demon army. I have own motivations on destroying Goku.

Tullece: Such an ugly looking creature. What the hell are you supposed to be?
Imperfect Cell/Semi-Pefect Cell: You may look like Goku, but you're not him. I didn't think there was any more Saiyans left. I guess the Spy Bot may forget to get more Saiyan DNA a while back.

Metal Rildo: What type of power is this? It's unbelievable!!
SSj4 Goku: Oh this? This is the power of a Super Saiyan 4.
Last edited by Hellspawn28 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
She/Her

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Goku Black: So this is the ultimate power of mortals? Such an elegant stance.
Perfect Cell: This is Goku's body...? No, it's different. That Ki is so... perfect.

My headcanon states that Black and Cell would have some bromance going on, with each of them reluctant to accept the other one's greatness.

FreddleFrooby
Not-So-Newbie

Post by FreddleFrooby » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Broli: What's this...? Who cares! I'll CRUSH YOU! GAHAHAHA!
Merged Zamasu: Such a barbaric, lunatic beast! This is the proof that mortals should be wiped out.

Beerus: You know, for a mortal hating god, you sure do target other gods a lot, don't you?
Merged Zamasu: You're lucky I didn't just end your Kaioshin. You'll get to see a REAL god!
Vegeta: How?! How are you so much more powerful than me?!
Goku Black: Because Vegeta, a rose by any other name.... is still Goku.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:13 am

Jaco: It's Ledgic, the most wanted mercenary in the Galaxy. The Galactic Patrol have tried to arrest this guy for ages.
Ledgic: The Galactic Patrol would need to send someone stronger than this fool if they want to arrest me.

Jaco: I finally found you! You are under arrest for causing trouble across the 12 universes. I will stop your zero mortals plan once and for all.
Zamasu: Hahahahaha! What type of joke is this? Does a mortal really think that he can arrest a god?

Future Trunks: You are created by Dr. Gero, but you seem weaker and more friendly from Dr. Gero's other creations.
#8: I may be created by Dr. Gero, but I'm a good guy. I will never hurt anyone including Goku.

Babidi: I sense deep evil inside your heart. I will make you my underling with my mind sorcery.
Broli (Any form): I will not be your slave. No one can ever control me not even my father!!

King Cold: Why are you doing this? How could you do this to me? I'm your father.
Coola: Your days of supremacy are long over. You were always too soft and you allowed Freeza to become spoiled rotten.

Beerus: It seems like Zamasu does not know when quit. This form of his is going to be tricky to get rid of.
Zamasu (Non-Corporeal form/the sky form seen in the last episode): *Evil laughter*

Future Trunks: I hear that you are created by the overuse of the Dragon Balls in Goku's future. I'm fortunate that the Dragon Balls in my timeline are long gone to prevent your existence.
Super Yi Xing Long: It does not matter if the Dragon Balls in your timeline are gone or not. You still help Goku and the others to over use the Dragon Balls to build up negative energy.

Dabra: Who the hell are you?
Whis: Me? I'm the God of Destruction's attendant. It seems like you are responsible for killing the Supreme Kai in the alternate timeline.

SSjB Vegito: Vegeta and Kakarot have fuse into one with the potara earrings. I may have a chance on winning against you now.
Beerus: Don't get so cocky because you two use the potara fusion. You never see me at 100% full power.

That's all I have for now.
She/Her

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:09 pm

Majin Vegeta: Kakarot!? Wh-What is this!

Super Saiyan God Goku: You see, Vegeta? This is the power you would've already had if you weren't
such a jerk all of the time to everyone we know.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:41 am

(Alternate ending to episode 67)

Merged Zamasu; Who are you? I thought all of the angels attending the gods were dormant

Daishinkan: Zeno-sama is far too busy to deal with you right now, so he sent me instead
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Omni-King: It looks like you have turn into a little kid somehow. You are the perfect size to play with me now.
GT Kid Goku: Yeah, I did become smaller again. Sure, I will play with you as long if we don't destroy the Universe.

Omni-King: Hey, you look the perfect person to play with. Do you want to be friends?
Chazou: I may be small, but I'm an adult. I'm not some toy to be played with.

GT Goku: You look like me, but I can tell that you're imposter. I can sense that you are very evil and powerful.
Goku Black: I will destroy all versions of Son Goku.

Fat Buu: You are fat and pink just like me. Do you want to be Buu's friend?
Dodoria: FAT?!?! How dare you insult me like that you worthless blob.

Hit: I've been hire to assassinated Goku. I can already tell that you are an imposter.
Goku Black: The legendary assassin from Universe 6. Your fight at the Universe 6 vs. 7 tournament help inspire me to become who I'm today.

Bebi: Together we can eradicate all of the Saiyans.
Freeza: Thanks, but no thanks. I will destroy all of the Saiyans without any help from the tsufurians

Nam: It's been a long time since we last met Goku. You change a lot over the years.
SSj4 Goku: Yeah it's been a long time since we last saw each other.

Akkuman: My Beam of Evil will destroy anyone with a heart of evil including gods.
Zamasu: Worthless demons like you have no chance on defeating me. Your little attack would not be enough to destroy someone who is immortal.

Raditz: What the hell are you? I feel like that this monster has Kakarot, Vegeta and Freeza inside of him.
Imperfect Cell: That's right, I'm created by the DNA of your brother, Piccolo, Freeza, King Cold and Vegeta. The Spy Bot would have never collect the DNA of Vegeta, Freeza and King Cold if you haven't shown up on Earth.

Nappa: Who is this freak? I sense that this monster is a Saiyan, Namekian and Freeza mixed into one.
Impefect Cell: I'm created by the DNA of Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, Freeza and King Cold. Now it's time for you to die.
She/Her

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:20 pm

Goku Black: "An intriguing, powerful form. Even so, humans cannot stand against gods."
SSJ4 Goku (GT): "I'll show you how strong humans are!"

Beerus: "You've caused enough commotion already; time to destroy you!"
Merged Zamasu: "Not even a God of Destruction can eradicate an immortal!"
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune