"Dragon Ball Fusions" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Saimaroimaru
Advanced Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball Fusions" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Saimaroimaru » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:34 pm

Unfortunately db mangas based on video games or parodies rarely get a consistent or any kind of scanlation at all. DBF is no different.

That being said, if we get a Fusions 2 regardless of if it will be on the Switch or 3ds, I would cut down on the amount of original characters or at least don't increase the number because I want them to focus on adding characters from the show, movies, and anime. Plus more fusions between the characters we all know & love.

Some ideas:
Give Goten more fusions. Trunks gets to fuse with Gohan but not Goten his own brother? Wut.
Goten should totality have a fusion with Vegeta just to get back at him and the mental hijinks.

ChiChi + Bulma fusion as a standalone character. Bulma's intelligence + ChiChi's aggressiveness.

Fat Buu + Uub, basically a Ex version of Majuub.

Potara fusion version of Gotenks(Trunten or whatever)

Being able to merge your CAC with fused characters.

I would also focus on fusions & forms that were possible in the story if the story took a different direction.

Gokule, Goku + Dende, Goku + Gohan, Goku + Tien(if he didn't get knocked out).

Gohan + Vegeta.

Majuub + either Gohan, Trunks, or Goten if he wasn't turned down for fusion in GT.

Ss5Troten
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Ss5Troten » Mon May 07, 2018 4:51 am

Saimaroimaru wrote:[spoiler]Unfortunately db mangas based on video games or parodies rarely get a consistent or any kind of scanlation at all. DBF is no different.

That being said, if we get a Fusions 2 regardless of if it will be on the Switch or 3ds, I would cut down on the amount of original characters or at least don't increase the number because I want them to focus on adding characters from the show, movies, and anime. Plus more fusions between the characters we all know & love.

Some ideas:
Give Goten more fusions. Trunks gets to fuse with Gohan but not Goten his own brother? Wut.
Goten should totality have a fusion with Vegeta just to get back at him and the mental hijinks.

ChiChi + Bulma fusion as a standalone character. Bulma's intelligence + ChiChi's aggressiveness.

Fat Buu + Uub, basically a Ex version of Majuub.[/spoiler]

Potara fusion version of Gotenks(Trunten or whatever)

[spoiler]Being able to merge your CAC with fused characters.

I would also focus on fusions & forms that were possible in the story if the story took a different direction.

Gokule, Goku + Dende, Goku + Gohan, Goku + Tien(if he didn't get knocked out).

Gohan + Vegeta.

Majuub + either Gohan, Trunks, or Goten if he wasn't turned down for fusion in GT.[/spoiler]
Fun fact that fusion concept is part of where I got my username, back in summer 2002.

There used to be pictures floating around that were potara concepts for Goten and Trunks. Around ‘01 or early ‘02 one artist had a concept drawing that had black hair with heavy red undertones similar to false Super Saiyan. The hair also had light purple color that Trunks has highlighting throughout it. Their outfit was a little similar to Vegetto. His label or a comment on whatever forum he posted it on had dubbed the character Trunten same as suggested in the show by their mothers. I responded saying “Troten” sounded better and cooler. Not sure to this day if it was an original thought or if I picked up Troten from somewhere else prior and was just suggesting something I’d heard and liked but it stuck.

Back in the days when the Tablos picture was being called Super Saiya-jin 5 Goku I was obsessed with AF art. A guy named Tico, I believe, drew some SSJ4 and SSJ5 drawings of Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and a few others with some awesome color schemes. Blue hair, yellow gloves and some weird red Tribal marking over one of their eyes. I use that SSJ5 Goku as my avi. That’s where the SS5 in my name came from.

“Ss5Troten” was the first version and I’ve been using this moniker on many places since about 2002, other variations being “SSJ5Troten”, “Troten” and my favorite; “Toroten”. Anyway, there you go there’s some unsolicited history for ya! Hahaha.
Super Saiya-jin 5 Toroten

A list of things I might need in my collection (contact me if you should want/need to let go of yours!):

AlexFili
Beyond Newbie

Post by AlexFili » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:57 pm

Love this game. The fusion of Raditz and Turles was pretty good. I hope they make a sequel for Switch.
=
Singer, Swordfighter and Livestreamer

Like Dragonball Z: Legendary Super Warriors for GBC? Check out our Wordpress site which contains all the Character Focus articles and Let's Play Video Links! http://legendarysuperwarriors.wordpress.com/
=

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:14 pm

I feel like I´m the only one who plays this game anymore. I´m not matched up with anyone online anymore, so if you want to battle sometime, PM me.

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:41 pm

Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:I feel like I´m the only one who plays this game anymore. I´m not matched up with anyone online anymore, so if you want to battle sometime, PM me.
I want to but no 3ds. I keep hoping for a switch port

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:36 pm

SSJmole wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:I feel like I´m the only one who plays this game anymore. I've not matched up with anyone online anymore, so if you want to battle sometime, PM me.
I want to but no 3ds. I keep hoping for a switch port
You can get a 2ds for $79. The game itself is only $30

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:05 pm

I wanted to know if we have the real full size render of this Ultra Pinich from I believe V-Jump ?

Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu