"Dragon Ball Fusions" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: "Dragon Ball Fusions" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Wow Fusions is near enough sold out in the U.K, and is selling over £10 the RRP now at £36ish. :o Glad I pre ordered day one!

dualist
Regular

Post by dualist » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:26 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:May as well just ask someone who has Super Saiyan to trade with you. Now that trading is an option.
Lol, that was in my original post, asking if anyone had it that was willing to trade.
Playing Xenovoerse on PS4
PSN Tag: Dualist721

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:13 pm

Where can you find SSB Goku?

I just can't seem to get him.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:41 pm

dualist wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:May as well just ask someone who has Super Saiyan to trade with you. Now that trading is an option.
Lol, that was in my original post, asking if anyone had it that was willing to trade.
I got a ton of em.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Asura » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 pm

Gog wrote:Where can you find SSB Goku?

I just can't seem to get him.
Floor 1 in a G rank rift.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:25 pm

Apparently the RNG that left Xenoverse 1 and didn't go to Xenoverse 2, instead went into Fusions. @_@ Having a hell of a time getting certain characters to pop up for me, and annoyingly a few times I've beaten the ones I want with a Zenkai attack and STILL DIDN'T GET THEM. Definitely gonna be a frustrating post-game I can tell...
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

dualist
Regular

Post by dualist » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:23 am

dbzfan7 wrote:
dualist wrote:
I got a ton of em.

Can you PM me your friend code so so we can trade? Really want that skill...lol

Makaioshin
Advanced Regular

Post by Makaioshin » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:24 am

Gyt Kaliba wrote:Apparently the RNG that left Xenoverse 1 and didn't go to Xenoverse 2, instead went into Fusions. @_@ Having a hell of a time getting certain characters to pop up for me, and annoyingly a few times I've beaten the ones I want with a Zenkai attack and STILL DIDN'T GET THEM. Definitely gonna be a frustrating post-game I can tell...
If you aren't already aware, you can also catch characters via the Ziku-kan Radar in your ship that was added last patch. It is probably a lot easier that way since you can up your catch rate and such.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:32 pm

dualist wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
dualist wrote:
I got a ton of em.

Same here if two could be spared my brother and I would appreciate it.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:16 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
dualist wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
I got a ton of em.

I could but would need to first organize my Super Saiyan Slave to seperate and hand over all 3 of his copies....yes I have an OC who has 3 Super Saiyans as it's his job to be a move slave.

Asura

Post by Asura » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:13 pm

Are the saves saved on the cartridge or the individual 3DS?

I just bought a really cheap somewhat broken 2DS on ebay that's arriving today, for streetpass fusions, since at 60 hrs put into the game I need some new stuff. The 2DS has half the bottom screen corrupted and completely blacked out. When I bought it I figured "Well I can still see the left half of the bottom screen, and Fusions doesn't really require too much use of the bottom screen". Now as it's about to arrive I just thought "Wait, how the hell am I going to be able to see the rifts on the mini-map?"

Hopefully the save is just on my cartridge so I don't have to replay the game again and painstakingly try and recruit characters from rifts without most of the bottom screen. :?

Oh well, if not I guess this'll be like playing the game on NG++.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Asura wrote:Are the saves saved on the cartridge or the individual 3DS?

I just bought a really cheap somewhat broken 2DS on ebay that's arriving today, for streetpass fusions, since at 60 hrs put into the game I need some new stuff. The 2DS has half the bottom screen corrupted and completely blacked out. When I bought it I figured "Well I can still see the left half of the bottom screen, and Fusions doesn't really require too much use of the bottom screen". Now as it's about to arrive I just thought "Wait, how the hell am I going to be able to see the rifts on the mini-map?"

Hopefully the save is just on my cartridge so I don't have to replay the game again and painstakingly try and recruit characters from rifts without most of the bottom screen. :?

It's not saved on the cartridge, probably in the memory card of the 3DS. You could try copying it from one system to the other.

Asura

Post by Asura » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:54 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
Asura wrote:Are the saves saved on the cartridge or the individual 3DS?

It's not saved on the cartridge, probably in the memory card of the 3DS. You could try copying it from one system to the other.
I'm seeing a lot of people saying it's actually the opposite, that it's not the SD card but the cartridge where it's saved.

The 2DS came and it's missing an SD card so I can't do much with it, including downloading the multiplayer update. When I tried to put the cartridge in though it said something along the lines of "Save data mismatch" and wouldn't let me continue, since I didn't have the multiplayer update on the 2DS.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Asura wrote:I'm seeing a lot of people saying it's actually the opposite, that it's not the SD card but the cartridge where it's saved.

The 2DS came and it's missing an SD card so I can't do much with it, including downloading the multiplayer update. When I tried to put the cartridge in though it said something along the lines of "Save data mismatch" and wouldn't let me continue, since I didn't have the multiplayer update on the 2DS.
I put it in my second 3DS and couldn't play. Something about save data as well.

Asura

Post by Asura » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:57 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
Asura wrote:I'm seeing a lot of people saying it's actually the opposite, that it's not the SD card but the cartridge where it's saved.

I put it in my second 3DS and couldn't play. Something about save data as well.
That's odd, I haven't come across anyone who wasn't able to at least play the game on a different 3DS, regardless of if the save transferred or not. Are you sure you downloaded all the updates prior to running the game on the second system? It's definitely got to be something on your end since if your problem was universal, you would never be able to buy and play a used copy of the game.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:50 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
dualist wrote:

I could but would need to first organize my Super Saiyan Slave to seperate and hand over all 3 of his copies....yes I have an OC who has 3 Super Saiyans as it's his job to be a move slave.
Cool appreciate the help if it isn't too much of a hassle.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:44 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Cool appreciate the help if it isn't too much of a hassle.
I could, but would first need to get make sure it's on someone other than myself first.

ZPolk01

Post by ZPolk01 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:07 am

It's odd, how come GT Goten + GT Trunks aren't in this game, as well as GT Gohan but Bulla and Pan are and have a fusion with each other?

Neon Z
Advanced Regular

Post by Neon Z » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:19 pm

ZPolk01 wrote:It's odd, how come GT Goten + GT Trunks aren't in this game, as well as GT Gohan but Bulla and Pan are and have a fusion with each other?
GT Pan was one of the main characters, likely to add a girl to the main cast. Bra probably was added just for the new fusion with Pan.

dualist
Regular

Post by dualist » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:11 pm

I wish they would've given each race a special unique skill like Super Saiyan for Saiyans. Like Namekians being able to fuse with multiple namekians, majin's being able to absorb, etc.