What's your ideal roster for a DB game?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Re: What's your ideal roster for a DB game?

Post by Soppa Saia People » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:30 am

Copyed and pasted from previous topic :shh:
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Anonymous Friend
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Anonymous Friend » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:35 am

It depends on what type of fighting game we're having. If it's Budokai- or Tenkaichi-styled, with a lot of shared attacks and animations, we can have a more robust line-up. Something more akin to Super Dragonball Z, more Street Fighter/King of Fighters styled, would require restraint. The only character even close to deserving two slots is Gohan, and that's only if we're going into the Buy Saga. I'd say a Cell Saga Gohan and the Great Saiya-man. All Saiyans capable of Super Saiyan get SSJ1 as a stat booster similar to X-Factor (Goku gets SSJ3 but it needs full meter and other requirements and works like Pandora).

Goku
Piccolo
Krillin
Yamcha and/or Tenshinhan
Gohan
Hercules
Great Saiya-man
"Future" Trunks
Vegeta

Ginyu
Freeza
19 and/or 20
Cell
"Fat" Buu
"Kid" Buu

Turles
Coola
Brolli
Bojack

Bardock
Tapion

Yamcha and Tenshinhan are really only there to give us more non-alien heroes from the main cast. 19 and 20 offer unique gameplay with their energy siphoning abilities. I considered 16 and 18 but the only reason to add him was if we were trying to pad the roster, and her to fill some sort of breast quota (I fake apologize that the series is lacking many female fighters). Can definitely do without a quarter of the characters I've listed and still have a respectable roster.

Again it's all about whether you're looking to emulate the series or give us a fighting game with Dragonball Z characters.
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:14 am

Ozotto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ozotto » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:24 pm

Transformations
Story Mode Battle Script
Last edited by Ozotto on Thu May 05, 2016 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheatreStyleKai
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheatreStyleKai » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:29 am

Ozotto wrote:
Transformations
Story Mode Battle Script
You chose a Cell arc centric roster, and you didn't even add your own namesake? For shame.

jcogginsa
Advanced Regular

Post by jcogginsa » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:56 am

Hmm, Arc themed fighting games. I'll do Frieza Saga

1. Goku
2. Gohan
3. Krillin
4. Vegeta
5. Zarbon
6. Dodoria
7. Guldo
8. Recoome
9. Jeice
10. Burter
11. Ginyu
12. Nail
13. Piccolo
14. First Form Frieza
15. Second Form Frieza
16. Fourth Form Frieza
17. Super Saiyan Goku
18. Tullece
19. Slug
20. Wheelo

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:57 pm

I wouldn't want as many characters as possible. I would rather have solid gameplay with balanced and unique characters.
My idea is that the game focuses on Dragon Ball Super, with the most important characters from DBZ as bonus characters.
The main story mode would follow DBS battles, with a special saga with the most important DBZ Fights.

The story mode would be a exactly like in BT2, where you have to fly over the world to start battles, but it would include cinematics like in Budokai 1, BL and IW. Once the story is completed, you have the option to just re-play the main fights, which would be split in Sagas exactly like in BL/BT3.

Ideal gameplay would be 2.5D in my opinion, but 3D can be very good too when done well.

Roster (36):
Alternate Costumes:

Stages (18):
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

SaiyajinGokuWarrior
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SaiyajinGokuWarrior » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:36 am

Well, i really wanted to have an Open World, but Super Solid and Smooth Game of any other game company. (I'll get you the roster later. For now, let's focus on the beginning.)
There is a lot of potential to do a Sandbox Dragon ball Game on it's own, and it has to be executed perfectly and Smoothly like a nice Senzu Bean pie.

Now the first part upon starting your game up, it will have two Control modes.
Quick Mode - Recommended for Beginners who is starting the game out. Finishers and Special Attacks are activated automatically (Or can be activated with ease by pressing one button and that's it.) without Button pattern presses (Like if you pressed, if you are on the PS4, You press X for your special move. Or for a finisher you press any button (Triangle, Circle, Square, X. Same thing goes for Special Attacks!) it will do it for you. Combos can be activated manually (If desired.) or automatically.)
Nostalgia Mode - Not Recommended for Beginners, but recommended for Die hard Dragon ball Budokai Fans. Finishers and Special Attacks must be activated manually.

The controls can be remapped to be nostalgic for your tastes, or just the heck whatever you want.

The Second part has Bulma talking to you (Breaking the 4th wall joke like Toriyama.) on how to use the controls. It's easy to master in Quick Mode, but on the Nostalgic Mode, it takes a little while to get used to the controls. (Easter Egg: You can press Up + Up + Up + O + X to Shut Up Bulma by Taping her Mouth Shut. At least you get a Silver Trophy for doing that.)

After that, it throws you to the Menu where you start your Journey by Playing a Canon Character or an Created Character of your own. In the character creation mode, you can customize your character in about an estimate 100 Trillion ways you can do. You can customize your Aura color, your clothing, your hair, etc etc. Or you can choose an Canon character and start from here. (Easter Egg #2: Press Goku, Then Gohan, then press Vegeta 3 times and you'll hear a quote on TFS Plays: "F*CK YOU GOKU!" It's TFS worthy of hearing this, but you'll get a Silver Trophy.)

When it's all of that done, you are dropped into the game with a Long Introduction of where Goku is born, etc etc. (Easter Egg #3: You press Right on the D-Pad to Fast Forward it, but if you leave it fast forward too long, the Introduction will pause, and you'll get punished by Vegeta for ruining the Introduction by punching you in the face with a Screen Smashing Sound Effect while the TV Screen gets smashed to pieces. Seriously? You got a Bronze Trophy? Wow. You are really are something. Note: this is a Graphical effect. It won't smash your TV Screen so you won't replace it.

Easter Egg #4: If you fast forward in the Intro Again after Completing Nearly all of the Canon Characters' story, The intro will pause and instead of Vegeta, It's Uub punishing you, but in a gentle and more encourging way. After that, He disabled your D-Pad by Unplugging the D-Pad Input Plug from the side, so you'll will watch the intro in a normal speed. It makes you feel stupid, but at least you get a Gold Trophy for doing that.)

After that long Intro (Or if you skipped it.) you get to wander in the vast area as your own character or a canon one. You can do Story Mode Quests and Side Quests. As you complete Story mode Quests, you'll unlock Characters from the Anime. At side quests, it's optional to Grind, get rare items and Accessories, and Soul Amplifiers.

(Secret Quest #1: If you access a hidden area with a mysterious door to an empty room with a dark shadowy person, if you go talk to him, he'll say: "..." a Quest named 'Who is he? An Unknown Being?' is super hard, like insanely Hard as you have to defeat all enemies for the timeline. Once you done that, the person you talked to will reveal itself and challenges you to a Fight to the Death. Once you defeat him, you get an item named 'Midnight of the Wind.'. This item is extremely useful before End game, but only this secret quest is only unlocked by defeating Kid Buu.)

There is about the same amount of Sagas in Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball Super, and finally GT. Each saga gets harder the farther you go. (Easter Egg #5: You can make it way easier by throwing Smoke bombs at the enemies. They'll either cough and faint, or just become confused. But as you gone into the harder sagas, the enemies will sense you from the cloud of Smoke from the bomb's blast and find and slap you in the face for doing that. You get a Gold Trophy for doing that little trick that dose not work on the Harder Sagas.)

(Secret Mode #1: There is a mode called Sandbox Mode. Press Goku on 7 times, Then Up 4 times, then press the X button 3 Times. After that, you just unlocked sandbox mode!)

Now finally, The Roster.

I can't count how many, so it's about 70+. I want this to be huge.
So, yeah...

(Here's a little spoiler.)
I want this game to have two options.

2.5D Mode
3D Mode

Finally, last Easter Egg. During the True ending, you press 4 Up and Right buttons, then you press X button 5 Times. You'll enter a Mini Game where you throw a lot of objects at the characters, but if you hit one of them, they'll notice you and tried to tell you to stop it. If you hit Vegeta, he rushes at you and breaks the TV Screen again(Again, a Graphical effect.), ending the cutscene. At least you get a Platinum Trophy for doing that you little piece of Buu!

That's it! And that's all!

Sorry, i took this long to finish it.
Just chillin' with Goku and Vegeta, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Goofy, and of course Donald Fuckin' Duck.

And swingin' this keyblade called Crystal Snow. Damn, even its own keyblade transformation beats out Krillin's speed. BTW, Blizzard Blades are Goku fast.

TenshinFan
Beyond Newbie

Post by TenshinFan » Wed May 04, 2016 4:15 am

[EDIT]

Holy shit that is 125 characters, not even including transformations like Super Saiyan forms and leaving out guys I forgot like the Ginyu Squad and Pikkon and stuff. Funnily enough, the record for most characters in a fighting game is something like 200, held by Tobal No 2 for the PS1 (maybe PS2?), which, coincidentally, was designed by Akira Toriyama. Look it up, it's badass, the characters are great. You can have an unarmed Construction Foreman versus an anatomically correct Triceratops, and stuff like that.
Last edited by TenshinFan on Thu May 12, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KinguKurimuzon
Beyond Newbie

Post by KinguKurimuzon » Wed May 04, 2016 5:03 pm

Okay, let's see here...
Tranformations:
Alternate Costumes:
Alternatively, I'd say just make another game with the Tenkaichi/Sparking 3 roster, but lord knows that's never gonna happen again.
"Are you trying to impress me with your transformation sequence?" - Mashymre Cello

TenshinFan
Beyond Newbie

Post by TenshinFan » Thu May 12, 2016 6:48 pm

I think it would be cool to have a series of games based on the different stages of the franchise. Looking back at my initial submission... 125+ characters in one game, that's ludicrous. It would be the same for The X-Men. You just can't fit em all in one game. So I'd do like 5 games about the various sagas. One for Original DB + Dead Zone. The next one Raditz through Freeza Saga and a bit of Trunks/Cold + movies 2-6 and Bardock. The third, Androids and Cell Sagas, plus Broli, Bojack, Future Trunks, and 13. The fourth would be Saiyaman, 25th TB, Janemba/Tapion/Gogeta, Fusion Saga, all of Buu. The final movie would be GT and maybe EoZ.

For the original DB game here's my roster:

PLAYABLE
And here's my roster for the FREEZA game:
So 45 characters in the 1st game (plus Bosses, Support, and transformations) and 50 in the next one.

TenshinFan
Beyond Newbie

Post by TenshinFan » Thu May 12, 2016 7:48 pm

Sorry for the double post, just made a quick mock up of my first proposition.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

No Violet;0/10 would not buy.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Ozotto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ozotto » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:58 pm

• Goku (Base, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3)
• Vegeta (Base, SSJ, SSJ2)
• Adult Gohan (Base, SSJ, SSJ2)
• Ultimate Gohan
• Goten (Base, SSJ)
• Kid Trunks (Base, SSJ)
• Vegito (Base, SSJ)
• Gotenks (Base, SSJ, SSJ3)
• Gogeta (SSJ)
• Pikkon
• Supreme Kai
• Android 18
• Krillin
• Piccolo
• Tien
• Videl
• Hercule
• Yamu
• Spopovich
• Pui Pui
• Dabura
• Majin Vegeta (SSJ, SSJ2)
• Fat Buu
• Evil Buu
• Super Buu (Piccolo & Gotenks Absorbed, Gohan Absorbed)
• Kid Buu
• Uub
• Tapion
• Western Supreme Kai
• Great Saiyaman
• Broly (SSJ, LSSJ)
• Janemba

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:07 am

I would like to see as many alternate costumes as possible, and every character should have a large variety of moves they used in the show/manga we can equip to customize them.

Roster (40):

Stages (20):
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Ozotto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ozotto » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:27 pm

How about a game that ends at the end of the Frieza saga, but because the game is so short (story wise) it really goes in-depth and touches on some of the not so popular stuff such as Goku on Snake Way and Gohan & Krillin traveling to Namek. Plus stuff like the illusion Saiyans and Arlia. Furthermore I think the roster would be relatively small but as a result more development time could be dumped into the characters giving very complete feeling to each character, as well as plenty of alternate costumes.

Playable Characters
[spoiler]• Goku (Base, Super Saiyan)
• Gohan
• Krillin
• Piccolo
• Tien
• Yamcha
• Chiaotzu
• Nail
• Saibamen
• Raditz
• Nappa
• Vegeta
• Cui
• Dodoria
• Zarbon (Base, Monster Form)
• Guldo
• Jeice
• Burter
• Recoome
• Captain Ginyu
• Frieza (First Form, Second Form, Third Form, Final Form, 100% Full Power)
• Bardock
• Garlic Jr. (Base, Super Form)
• Turles
• Lord Slug[/spoiler]

Alternate Costumes
[spoiler]• Goku
- Turtle School Uniform (Roshi) [Halo Toggle Option]
- Turtle School Uniform (Roshi Weights Removed)
- Turtle School Uniform (King Kai)
- Turtle School Uniform (King Kai) [Halo Toggle Option]
- Turtle School Uniform (Go)
- Film One Outfit
- Ginyu Goku
- Kakarot Saiyan Armor [Hidden Unlock]
• Gohan
- Turtle School Uniform (Demon)
- Purple Uniform
- Purple Uniform (Namek)
- Namek Saiyan Armor
• Krillin
- Turtle School Uniform
- Turtle School Uniform (Weighted Kami's Lookout)
- Namek Saiyan Armor
• Piccolo
- Weighted Clothing [Halo Toggle Option]
- Purple Uniform [Halo Toggle Option]
- Wheelo Mind Control [Hidden Unlock]
• Tien
- Film Three Outfit
- Blue Shirt (Kami's Lookout Training)
- Shirtless [Halo Toggle Option]
• Yamcha
- Baseball [Hidden Unlock]
- Turtle School Uniform (Weighted Kami's Lookout)
- Turtle School Uniform [Halo Toggle Option]
- Turtle School Uniform (King Kai Film Three)
• Chiaotzu
- Craine Uniform (Illusion Saiyan Training)
- Blue Shirt (Kami's Lookout Training)
- White Shirt [Halo Toggle Option]
• Nail
• Saibamen
• Raditz
• Nappa
- Full Saiyan Armor
- Hair [Hidden Unlock]
- Arlia Colors
• Vegeta
- Arlia Colors [Hidden Unlock]
- Full Saiyan Armor
- Namek Saiyan Armor
- Upgraded Namek Armor (Blue)
- Upgraded Namek Armor (Black)
• Cui
• Dodoria
• Zarbon
• Guldo
• Jeice
• Burter
• Recoome
• Captain Ginyu
- Turtle School Uniform [Hidden Unlock]
• Frieza
- Without Armor
• Bardock
- Nakatsuru [Hidden Unlock]
• Garlic Jr.
- Hooded
• Turles
- Cape
• Lord Slug
- Helmet
- No Helmet[/spoiler]

Z Assist
[spoiler]• Bulma
• Dr. Brief
• Mrs. Brief
• Chi-Chi
• Ox-King
• Korin
• Yajirobe
• King Kai
• Bubbles
• Gregory
• Fortuneteller Baba
• Dende
• Mr. Popo
• Kami
• Master Roshi
• Turtle
• Oolong
• Puar
• Launch
• Guru
• Icarus
• Frog Ginyu
• Moori
• King Vegeta
• Fasha[/spoiler]

Story Mode Enemy NPC's
[spoiler]• Shorty
• Scarface
• Ginger (Base, Super)
• Nicky (Base, Super)
• Sansho (Base, Super)
• Kishime
• Mikokatsun
• Ebifurya
• Bio-Men
• Amond
• Cacao
• Daiz
• Rasin & Lakasei
• Angila
• Wings
• Medamatcha
• Lord Slug’s Soldiers
• Three Namekian Warriors[/spoiler]

Giant Boss NPC's
[spoiler]• Yetti
• Great Ape Gohan
• Great Ape Vegeta
• Princess Snake
• Stone Giant (Fake Namek)
• Dr. Wheelo
• Giant Lord Slug[/spoiler]

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:57 pm

Sorry for the semi-necro but the thread is still relatively new. Here's my ideal roster, it would be similar to the character lists of the Spike Games, but I'll try to economize and make the list as small as possible whilst still keeping all of the essential characters.

-- Marks forms accessible from any other form
-> Marks forms only accessible from the previous form
>> Marks forms only accessible from the second-to-last form

[spoiler]- Son Goku [Adult]
-- Super Saiyan
-- Super Saiyan 2
-- Super Saiyan 3
-- Super Saiyan God
-- Super Saiyan Blue

- Son Goku [Child] (flies with his tail)

- Son Goku [GT]
-- Super Saiyan
-- Super Saiyan 3
-- Super Saiyan 4

- Vegeta
-- Super Saiyan
-- Grade 2
-- Super Saiyan 2
-- Super Saiyan 4
-- Super Saiyan Blue

- Son Gohan [Child]

- Son Gohan [Cell Game]
-- Super Saiyan
-- Super Saiyan 2

- Son Gohan [Teenager/Adult]
-- Super Saiyan
-- Super Saiyan 2
-- Ultimate

- Trunks [Sword]
-- Super Saiyan
-- Super Saiyan 2
-- Super Trunks

- Trunks [ROSAT]
-- Super Saiyan
-- Grade 3

- Trunks [Child]
-- Super Saiyan

- Son Goten
-- Super Saiyan

- Gotenks
-- Super Saiyan
-- Super Saiyan 3

- Vegetto
-- Super Saiyan
-- Super Saiyan Blue

- Gogeta
-- Super Saiyan
-- Super Saiyan 4

- Kuririn
- Yamcha
- Tenshinhan

- Piccolo

- Tao Pai Pai (flies on his pillar)

- Piccolo Daimao

- Raditz
- Nappa

- Zarbon
-- Monster

- Recoome
- Guldo
- Ginyu

- Freeza [First Form]
-- Second Form
-- Third Form
-- Final Form
-> 100% Power
>> Golden

- Cell [Imperfect]
-> Second Form
-> Perfect Cell

- Artificial Human #16
- Artificial Human #17
- Artificial Human #18

- Dabra

- Fat Boo
- Kid Boo
- Super Boo

- Beerus
- Whis

- Hit

- Zamasu

- Goku Black
-- Super Saiyan Rosé

- Merged Zamasu
-- Corrupted

- Baby Vegeta
- Super #17
- Super Yi Xing Long[/spoiler]

Character/forms that may be missing:

Gotenks and Gohan Boo? Alternate costume for regular Super Boo.
Mecha Freeza? Alternate costume for Final form Freeza.
Grey Boo? Unnecessary.
Dodoria, Burter and Jeice? Low screentime, so they're also unnecessary.
Scouter and Majin Vegeta? Alternate costumes for Vegeta.
Super Perfect Cell? Alternate costume for Perfect Cell.
DBS Trunks? Alternate costume for [Sword] Trunks, hence his Super Trunks transformation.
Grade 2 Trunks? Pretty unnecessary considering he only used SS and Grade 3.

PelicanDynasty
Beyond Newbie

Post by PelicanDynasty » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:09 pm

I'd like a regular old DB game. No flying, no exploding planets, no teleporting, etc. Just hand to hand combat and a few ranged moves like Kamehameha, Dodon Ray, etc. I'm no game designer but I always thought it would be cool to have 2 modes, one where the characters are better or worse based on their strength in the series (like in Tenkaichi) and then another setting where everyone is more equal. No idea how practical that is.

Roster

1-Goku
2-Krillin
3-Roshi
4-Yamcha
5-Tien
6-Chiaotzu
7-King Piccolo
8-Piccolo Jr
9-Tambourine
10-Cymbal
11-Drum
12-Piano
13-Staff Officer Black
14-Colonel Silver
15-General Blue
16-Murasaki
17-Mercenary Tao
18-Master Shen
19-Fangs
20-Bandages
21-Devilman
22-Grandpa Gohan
23-Nam
24-Giran
25-Bacterian
26-Man-Wolf
27-Pamput
28-Kami
29-Popo
30-Yajirobe
31-Bora
32-Korin
33-Mutaito
34-Ox-King
35-Chi-Chi
36-Cyborg Tao
37-Adult Krillin
38-Adult Goku
39-Monster Carrot

I think that covers everyone of note :lol:

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:08 pm

A canonical based roster would be nice.

[spoiler]Playable
Kid Goku (Base, Oozaru)
Goku (Base, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJG, SSJB, SSJB Kaioken)
Kid Gohan (Base, Oozaru)
Teen Gohan (Base, SSJ, SSJ2)
Adult Gohan (Base, SSJ, SSJ2, Ultimate)
Future Gohan (Base, SSJ)
Goten (Base, SSJ)
Kid Vegeta
Vegeta (Base, SSJ, Ascended SSJ, SSJ2, SSJB)
Future Trunks (Base, SSJ, Ultra SSJ, SSJ2, Super)
Trunks (Base, SSJ)
Tarble
Gotenks (Base, SSJ, SSJ3)
Vegetto (Base, SSJ, SSJB)
Piccolo (Base, Giant, Fuse with Nail, Fuse with Kami)
Nail
Kami
Kid Krillin
Krillin
Tien
Yamcha
Chiaotzu
Yajirobe
Master Roshi (Base, Max Power)
Kid Chi Chi
Chi Chi
Videl
Mr. Satan
Supreme Kai
Kibito
Kibito Kai
Jaco
Arale
Uub
Bear Thief
Monster Carrot
Ranfan
Bacterian
Giran
Nam
Android 8
Major Metallitron
Ninja Murasaki
Buyon
Pirate Robot
General Blue
Staff Officer Black (Battle Jacket)
Tao Pai Pai (Base, Cyborg)
Master Shen
Fangs the Vampire
See-Through the Invisible Man
Bandages the Mummy
Spike the Devilman
Grandpa Gohan
Pamput
Man-Wolf
King Chappa
Cymbal
Tambourine
Drum
King Piccolo (Old, Prime)
Raditz (Base, Oozaru)
Saibaman
Nappa (Base, Oozaru)
Vegeta (Scouter) (Base, Oozaru)
Bardock (Base, Oozaru)
King Vegeta (Base, Oozaru)
Freeza Soldier (Sui, Banan, etc.)
Appule
Cui
Dodoria
Zarbon (Base, Monster Form)
Guldo
Recoome
Burter
Jeice
Captain Ginyu
Freeza (1st Form, 2nd Form, 3rd Form, True Form, 100% Power, Mecha)
King Cold
Android 16
Android 17
Android 18
Android 19
Android 20
Cell (Imperfect, Semi-Perfect, Perfect, Power Weighted, Super Perfect)
Cell Jr.
Spopovich
Yamu
Pui Pui
Yakon
Dabura
Vegeta (Majin)
Babidi
Majin Buu
Evil Buu
Super Buu (Base, Piccolo Absorbed, Gotenks Absorbed, Gohan Absorbed)
Kid Buu
Aka
Chief Moginaian (Battle Mode)
Shisami
Tagoma
Freeza (Resurrection) (Base, 100% True Form, Ultimate Evolution)
Botamo
Frost (1st Form, 3rd Form, True Form)
Cabba (Base, SSJ)
Magetta (Base, Heated)
Hit (Base, Pure Progress)
Copy Vegeta (Base, SSJB)
Babarian
Zamasu
Goku Black (Base, SSJR)
Fusion Zamasu (SSJR, Mutated, Ethereal)
Beerus
Whis
Champa
Vados

Assist
Bulma
Ox King
Oolong
Puar
Korin
Lunch
Colonel Silver
Colonel Violet
Captain Yellow
Captain Dark
General White
Bora
Piano
King Kai
Mr. Popo
Dende
Gine
Pilaf Gang (Kids)(Pilaf Machine)
Sorbet
Future Mai
Zen-O Sama[/spoiler]

Alternative Toei/Anime Roster:

[spoiler]Playable
Kid Goku (Base, Oozaru)
Goku (Base, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3)
GT Goku (Base, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, Golden Oozaru, SSJ4)
Kid Gohan (Base, Oozaru)
Teen Gohan (Base, SSJ, SSJ2)
Adult Gohan (Base, SSJ, SSJ2, Ultimate)
Future Gohan (Base, SSJ)
GT Gohan (Ultimate, SSJ)
Goten (Base, SSJ)
GT Goten (Base, SSJ)
GT Pan
Kid Vegeta
Vegeta (Base, SSJ, Ascended SSJ, SSJ2)
GT Vegeta (Base, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ4)
Future Trunks (Base, SSJ, Ultra SSJ)
Trunks (Base, SSJ)
GT Trunks (Base, SSJ)
Tarble
Gotenks (Base, SSJ, SSJ3)
Gogeta (SSJ, SSJ4)
Vegetto (Base, SSJ)
Piccolo (Base, Giant, Fuse with Nail, Fuse with Kami)
Nail
Kami
Kid Krillin
Krillin
Tien
Yamcha
Chiaotzu
Yajirobe
Master Roshi (Base, Max Power)
Kid Chi Chi
Chi Chi
Videl
Mr. Satan
Pikkon
Olibu
Arqua
Caterpy
Supreme Kai
Kibito
Kibito Kai
Southern Supreme Kai
Grand Supreme Kai
Uub
GT Uub (Base, Super)
Bear Thief
Monster Carrot
Ranfan
Bacterian
Giran
Nam
Bongo
Pasta
King Gurumes
Ghastel
Lucifer
Android 8
Major Metallitron
Ninja Murasaki
Buyon
Pirate Robot
General Blue
Staff Officer Black (Battle Jacket)
Tao Pai Pai (Base, Cyborg)
Master Shen
Fangs the Vampire
See-Through the Invisible Man
Bandages the Mummy
Spike the Devilman
Grandpa Gohan
Pilaf Machine (Base, Fused)
Sky Dragon
InoShikaCho
Shula
Pamput
Man-Wolf
King Chappa
Darkness
Master Mutaito
Cymbal
Tambourine
Drum
King Piccolo (Old, Prime)
Annin
Ginger
Nicky
Sansho
Garlic Jr. (Base, Super)
Raditz (Base, Oozaru)
Princess Snake
Shorty
Scarface
Saibaman
Nappa (Base, Oozaru)
Vegeta (Scouter) (Base, Oozaru)
Bardock (Base, Oozaru, SSJ)
Tora (Base, Oozaru)
Borgos (Base, Oozaru)
Shugesh (Base, Oozaru)
Fasha (Base, Oozaru)
King Vegeta (Base, Oozaru)
Bio-Man
Kishime
Misokatsun
Ebifurya
Dr. Wheelo
Amond
Cacao
Daiz
Rasin/Lakasei
Turles (Base, Oozaru)
Freeza Soldier (Sui, Banan, etc.)
Appule
Cui
Dodoria
Zarbon (Base, Monster Form)
Guldo
Recoome
Burter
Jeice
Captain Ginyu
Freeza (1st Form, 2nd Form, 3rd Form, True Form, 100% Power, Mecha)
King Cold
Toobi
Chilled
Spice
Vinegar
Mustard
Salt
Angila
Wings
Medamatcha
Lord Slug (Base, Giant)
Salza
Neiz
Dore
Cooler (True Form, Super Evolution, Big Gete Star)
Cyclopian Guard
Meta-Cooler
Android 13 (Base, Super)
Android 14
Android 15
Android 16
Android 17
Android 18
Android 19
Android 20
Cell (Imperfect, Semi-Perfect, Perfect, Power Weighted, Super Perfect, Goku Absorbed)
Cell Jr.
Dr. Raichi
Hatchiyack (Base, Giant, Super)
Bido
Bujin
Zangya
Kogu (Base, Full Power)
Bojack (Base, Full Power)
Broly (Base, Restrained SSJ, SSJ, LSSJ)
Bio-Broly
Spopovich
Yamu
Pui Pui
Yakon
Dabura
Vegeta (Majin)
Babidi
Majin Buu
Evil Buu
Super Buu (Base, Piccolo Absorbed, Gotenks Absorbed, Gohan Absorbed)
Kid Buu
Janemba (Base, Super)
Tapion
Hirudegarn (Base, Transformation)
Aka
Ledgic
Bon Para
Cardinal Mutchy Mutchy
Lord Luud
Commander Nezi
Ribet
Natt
Bizu
Super Mega Cannon Sigma
General Rildo
Bebi (Infant, Teen)
Bebi Vegeta (SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, Golden Oozaru)
Super 17
Haze Shenron
Oceanus Shenron (Maiden, Dragon)
Rage Shenron
Naturon Shenron
Nova Shenron
Eis Shenron
Syn Shenron (Base, Omega)
Goku Jr. (Base, SSJ)
Vegeta Jr. (Base, SSJ)
Lord Yao

Assist
Bulma
Ox King
Oolong
Puar
Korin
Lunch
Colonel Silver
Colonel Violet
Captain Yellow
Captain Dark
General White
Hasky
Bora
Piano
King Kai
Mr. Popo
Dende
Guide Robo
Paragus
Hoi
Cabira
Giru
Gale
Sheela
Zoonama
Leon
Dr. Myuu
Mamba
Susha
Torga[/spoiler]

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Goku
Vegeta
Kid Gohan
Teen Gohan
Gohan
Future trunks
Piccolo
All Frieza forms
All cell forms
Goten(less important)
Kid Trunks(less important)
All Buu forms.
Gotenks
Vegito
Android 18
Android 17
Krillin
Tien
Create-a-character

Hidden characters
Videl
Bulma
Chi-Chi
Hercule(as a joke I would hope he would be suprisingly op)
Gogeta
Broly(cuz Broly fans)
GT kid Goku
GT Vegeta
Hit
Beerus
Whis
Vados
Champa
Android 16
Gokule(Goku and Hercule potara fused).

The gameplay would be a mix of Budokai 3 and raging blast 2, with the create a character system similar too XenoVerse 2.

Only has a small cast of 44 characters so it can focus on the gameplay, nice touches, story and what if story's.