"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:25 am

Gonna quote since this is a new page.
Lord Beerus wrote:Image
So many recolors, so many new transformations...

Please, just give me the release date and Fu so I can be happy!
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:30 am

Grimlock wrote:So many recolors, so many new transformations...

He looks awesome in model form. So, we have the mastered form only? I think I can see the base UI in the two... Uh... Bombing images

Where's the rest ofthe image? I thought it was said there was some info about Fu on there
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:33 am

Is it me or does UI Goku's hair look off-color?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:45 am

Kanassa wrote:Where's the rest ofthe image? I thought it was said there was some info about Fu on there
Here.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:52 am

Grimlock wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Where's the rest ofthe image? I thought it was said there was some info about Fu on there
Here.
I see Chorona, I squee.

A lot of text in this one, gonna need translations quick.

Also, Tokipedia? I am not even surprised.

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:18 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Is it me or does UI Goku's hair look off-color?
No, he got a new form. This is what Mastered UI Goku will look like. Silver hair, silver eyes.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:27 am

Kanassa wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
Here.
I see Chorona, I squee.

Basically you can choose to help Fuu and change history or fix it. It causes multiple branches that you can choose from. This is exactly what I’ve been asking for. I wanted XV3 to have this on a larger scale for its whole story mode. The only thing that could make this better is a new stage which I hope we still get.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:29 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
Here.
I see Chorona, I squee.

Basically you can choose to help Fuu and change history or fix it. It causes multiple branches that you can choose from. This is exactly what I’ve been asking for. I wanted XV3 to have this on a larger scale for its whole story mode. The only thing that could make this better is a new stage which I hope we still get.
Wording is important here. Remember when people took that marketing line of 'Outcomes you wish were different' and blew them way out of proportions?

Any talk of the Tokipedia? Is it just a in-game info center?

Kanassa wrote:

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:30 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:Is it me or does UI Goku's hair look off-color?
No, he got a new form. This is what Mastered UI Goku will look like. Silver hair, silver eyes.
Thanks and apparently there are figures and other merchandise being made of it now.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

SaiyanKingMike

Post by SaiyanKingMike » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:42 am

Anyone translate those scans by any chance? Really hoping to get that confirmation lol been driving me and seems like others crazy but I am very excited to see what this pack will bring to the table. I have a feeling a set up for Xenoverse 3

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:45 am

Besides Fu, I was really expecting to see more information about the free DLC, or more specifically, Hero Colosseum related content. I want more figures and more missions to the Story Mode that was promised.

~ Day of the Machines ~

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:46 am

Kanassa wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
Kanassa wrote: I see Chorona, I squee.

Wording is important here. Remember when people took that marketing line of 'Outcomes you wish were different' and blew them way out of proportions?

I used google translate so take it with a grain of salt but you can view what events happened depending on what choices you made. Something around those lines.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:48 am

SaiyanKingMike wrote:Anyone translate those scans by any chance? Really hoping to get that confirmation lol been driving me and seems like others crazy but I am very excited to see what this pack will bring to the table. I have a feeling a set up for Xenoverse 3
We know that UI Goku has 3 new moves.

In the story mode you can choose to fix or alter the events of time with Fuu.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:55 am

Grimlock wrote:Gonna quote since this is a new page.
Lord Beerus wrote:Image
So many recolors, so many new transformations...

I'm not wrong in thinking that ki ball attack looks a lot like this right?

Even the sparks look the same. Not to mention the pose of holding it up with one hand. I hope we get to customize Black and color it pink, because it'd fit him well.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:58 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: Basically you can choose to help Fuu and change history or fix it. It causes multiple branches that you can choose from. This is exactly what I’ve been asking for. I wanted XV3 to have this on a larger scale for its whole story mode. The only thing that could make this better is a new stage which I hope we still get.

I used google translate so take it with a grain of salt but you can view what events happened depending on what choices you made. Something around those lines.
You mean as in the Tokipedia is a graph of what you can do? The picture seems to show different team combinations

Kanassa wrote:

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:21 pm

Does the scan mention anything regarding a release date for the pack? Now that we've seen what we're getting, I'd say we're set for launch

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:31 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:Does the scan mention anything regarding a release date for the pack? Now that we've seen what we're getting, I'd say we're set for launch
I think I can see February in there

Kanassa wrote:

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:38 pm

Kanassa wrote:
MKCSTEALTH wrote:Does the scan mention anything regarding a release date for the pack? Now that we've seen what we're getting, I'd say we're set for launch
I think I can see February in there
We still don’t know what we will get in terms of PQs, costumes, accessories, expert missions, or even a new stage since we always get a new stage n every other pack or every pack that has a story mode.

I’m expecting Caulifla, Kale, Hit, and Android 17 costumes. Maybe some from the Gods of destruction.

The stage could either be the Tournament of Power Arena with the dark void atmosphere or the Tournament of Power Arena in ruins with with the galaxy-looking atmosphere.

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:27 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:Basically you can choose to help Fuu and change history or fix it. It causes multiple branches that you can choose from. This is exactly what I’ve been asking for. I wanted XV3 to have this on a larger scale for its whole story mode. The only thing that could make this better is a new stage which I hope we still get.
I kinda hope we can play both versions of the story. I'm still kinda mad that I couldn't team up with Zarbon & Cooler with my character in the game after I chose Dodoria & Frieza, just so I could do the alternate version of that subplot. I'd also wanna see both storylines in how they'd play out. I mean, I kinda get normal story stuff locking you out of alternate ones, but DLC missions should allow you to do both, especially when they included a what-if at the end of the main story campaign specifically to show what would've happened if Trunks went to help Gohan in his timeline's past.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:00 pm

It looks like Goku is holding a lightning bolt in one of those images. He's about to go Old Testament on someone. :lol: