"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TobyS
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TobyS » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:03 am

Kefla wig raid on right now.

Broly is easy to fight.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Raid STILL isn't out on the Switch for some reason. I've checked multiple times in the past few hours.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:01 pm

I have to say it, i think the netcode is better now. I played the new broly raid and i didn't have a single error ecc...

p.s. all new 40 figures from dlc7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylg77Jbkal4

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:15 pm

I'm still disconnecting quite frequently on PS4. Also, anyone know how many points for the Wig?

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:26 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:I'm still disconnecting quite frequently on PS4. Also, anyone know how many points for the Wig?
15,000 damage according to the DBXV sub. It should be pretty easy to get! I'd suggest spamming normal Spirit Bomb. Since the update it does a rebound homing attack if you miss and does a crapload of damage.

GTx10
Regular

Post by GTx10 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:22 pm

So Music Pack dlc still does not work. (Xbox One) So how is everyone else on PC, PS4, and Switch? Does the music work for you? Also no new update for Xbox One users.
"Good luck, Kakarrot... You are the Champion!!" Vegeta DBZ ShonenJump Manga Volume 26 p.113

I'm reviewing Dragon Ball! Both the Jap ver. and Uncut Funi Dub! Check out the thread: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=31208

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:28 pm

GTx10 wrote:So Music Pack dlc still does not work. (Xbox One) So how is everyone else on PC, PS4, and Switch? Does the music work for you? Also no new update for Xbox One users.
Can't say. The music pack is the only one I didn't buy. Seems like a lot of money to ask for a few optional songs in a game, and the recent issues with the pack certainly haven't made me any more tempted to buy it.

Zelvin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Zelvin » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:22 pm

I’m just waiting for the eventual season pass announcement following the next dlc pack that’ll probably hit this winter.
PS3 Xenoverse Player
PS4 Xenoverse 2 Player
PSN ID: ReiKai_Onimusha
Main Character: Zelvin
Race: Frost Demon
"In space, no one can hear you scream. But you still make one ugly face."

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:52 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote:
GTx10 wrote:So Music Pack dlc still does not work. (Xbox One) So how is everyone else on PC, PS4, and Switch? Does the music work for you? Also no new update for Xbox One users.
Can't say. The music pack is the only one I didn't buy. Seems like a lot of money to ask for a few optional songs in a game, and the recent issues with the pack certainly haven't made me any more tempted to buy it.
My view as well. If it was for like, $3-$5 for it, maybe. But the cost on it, for so little content, just not worth it for me. So I never got it.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:02 am

Where do you get Tapion's outfit? I noticed I have the pants for two different versions of that costume in my inventory and I have no idea where they came from.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:24 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:Where do you get Tapion's outfit? I noticed I have the pants for two different versions of that costume in my inventory and I have no idea where they came from.
One of the new PQs maybe?

GTx10
Regular

Post by GTx10 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:29 am

The Music Pack is working again! Thank God and all the songs are there. The Super related music is not present though. (Xbox One got a Update that fixed the issue)
"Good luck, Kakarrot... You are the Champion!!" Vegeta DBZ ShonenJump Manga Volume 26 p.113

I'm reviewing Dragon Ball! Both the Jap ver. and Uncut Funi Dub! Check out the thread: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=31208

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:29 am

GTx10 wrote:The Music Pack is working again! Thank God and all the songs are there. The Super related music is not present though. (Xbox One got a Update that fixed the issue)
Yeah, I was just about to ask if anyone figured out what that new small patch did. Being that I don't have the anime music pack, & I don't play Xenoverse 2 regularly since I beat it (I'm waiting for the DLCs to give me more content), so I can't check it.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Scsigs wrote:
GTx10 wrote:The Music Pack is working again! Thank God and all the songs are there. The Super related music is not present though. (Xbox One got a Update that fixed the issue)
Yeah, I was just about to ask if anyone figured out what that new small patch did. Being that I don't have the anime music pack, & I don't play Xenoverse 2 regularly since I beat it (I'm waiting for the DLCs to give me more content), so I can't check it.
I will say, having the ability to play as any of your CaCs for PQs is pretty awesome. And the major patch that was released also made much needed adjustments not only to a whole bunch of moves, but to the Majin Purification form so that it doesn't cost stamina anymore. You don't regen stamina, but with with Y dash, you don't really need to.

Namekian Giant form is still not really viable though. An interesting idea, just poor execution on it.

By the way, anyone else think Jiren's basic attack needs a boost? His health, ultimate, and amount of stamina make him viable enough for late PQs and what not, but his lack of power on basic hits is holding him back.

GTx10
Regular

Post by GTx10 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:04 pm

Jiren does need a boost because the CPU rarely uses his moves so he needs a buff in basic Attack. I think the difficulty of later PQ quests needs to be nerfed or the timer extended.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:13 pm

Is it just me, or is anyone else crashing when they try and go into Xenoverse 2, Xbox reboots, then be able to enter it? Ever since the last couple of updates, this has been happening to me.

GTx10
Regular

Post by GTx10 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:Is it just me, or is anyone else crashing when they try and go into Xenoverse 2, Xbox reboots, then be able to enter it? Ever since the last couple of updates, this has been happening to me.
The next time I log in I'll tell ya. But in general I have noticed that XV2's servers have gone to hell since the Free Update of DLC7. They changed something other than moves but I can't put my finger on it.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:40 am

Is Towa's bikini gift gone already?

Nia
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:17 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:Is Towa's bikini gift gone already?
Yep.
I'm sure it'll cycle back around at some point.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:40 pm

What are we expecting from V-Jump this time?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017