"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:47 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:Due to the lack of XV2 news from the latest V-jump, i think its safe to say that XV2 is done being supported in terms of DLC.
We could still get info regarding HC figures.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:20 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:Due to the lack of XV2 news from the latest V-jump, i think its safe to say that XV2 is done being supported in terms of DLC.

We could also do with more mentor costumes and customization. Especially if they're using the system as a "pay to get Raid Items." There are still several pieces we need (especially from the Frieza raids. Though honestly I'm not paying for tracksuits)

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:50 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:

We could also do with more mentor costumes and customization. Especially if they're using the system as a "pay to get Raid Items." There are still several pieces we need (especially from the Frieza raids. Though honestly I'm not paying for tracksuits)

Yea they could(need to) expand mentor Special costumes & Customization

Like as a example

Android 18 getting more moves from 13,Super 17,Krillin,17 such as

Super Electric Strike
SS Deadly Bomber
Shocking Death Ball
Handy Cannon
Data Input
Kamehameha
Flash Bomber
Side Bridge
Full Power Energy Wave
Chain Destructo Disc Barrage

Android 18 special mentor costume ideas: ToP Arc, Early Buu Arc, Battle of Gods, Business Suit from that certain ToP Poster

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:54 pm

And also give Raditz and Pan the ability to go Super Saiyan.
Caulifla best girl! :)

Nia
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:55 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:And also give Raditz and Pan the ability to go Super Saiyan.
So much this.

...Also, Tullece.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:55 pm

It would be nice if Dimps did something like this while we wait for the announcement of XV3

Road to 3 Pack

- 30 new HC figures
- CaC Skills (Soaring Fist,Surging Spirit, Blitzkrieg, Ultimate Cannon, Air Thrust Punch)
- CaC Outfits (Caulifla,Erasa,ToP Roshi,Super Garlic)
- 2 New Character Variants (Jiren that has his Air Thrust Punch replacing FP energy wave, Buuhan with Ultimate Cannon as 2nd Ultimate and Blitzkrieg replacing Chocolate Beam)
- Expanded Mentor Customization & New Special Costumes for 18,Beerus,Cell,Vegeta

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:10 pm

ZeroDio wrote:It would be nice if Dimps did something like this while we wait for the announcement of XV3

Road to 3 Pack

- 30 new HC figures
- CaC Skills (Soaring Fist,Surging Spirit, Blitzkrieg, Ultimate Cannon, Air Thrust Punch)
- 2 New Character Variants (Jiren that has his Air Thrust Punch replacing FP energy wave, Buuhan with Ultimate Cannon as 2nd Ultimate and Blitzkrieg replacing Chocolate Beam)
- Expanded Mentor Customization & New Special Costumes for 18,Beerus,Cell,Vegeta
Also, 8 new characters (Paikuhan/Pikkon, Uub/Majuub, Baby Vegeta, Master Roshi, Toppo, Caulifla, Kale, Ribrianne)

They could also add in other character variants like Super Future Trunks with Super Saiyan Rage.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:
ZeroDio wrote:It would be nice if Dimps did something like this while we wait for the announcement of XV3

Road to 3 Pack

- 30 new HC figures
Also, 8 new characters (Paikuhan/Pikkon, Uub/Majuub, Baby Vegeta, Master Roshi, Toppo, Caulifla, Kale, Ribrianne)

How about not this time cause instead they could improve certain characters that are already in the game by adding new variants or improving movesets

Like as a few examples

- Merged Zamasu gets Black ball Rain as 2nd Ultimate
- Future Trunks (Super 3rd Variant) gets his SSJ transformation replaced with SSJ Rage
- Beerus getting his Ki Charged Wave replaced with Maximum Charge and his FP Energy Wave replaced with Cataclysmic Orb

Cause then they could save fresh new (or haven't been playable in a long time) characters & variants for XV3 and it's Inevitable DLC

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:03 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:

Road to 3 Pack

- 30 new HC figures

They could also add in other character variants like Super Future Trunks with Super Saiyan Rage.
No way would we get 8 characters i one pack unless the pack is like 30 dollars. And its safe to assume that we aren’t getting anymore new characters since when DLC 6 dropped, no hints of new characters were datamined and we got no news for XV2 in V-JUMP.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:54 am

I hope that they will annunce XV3 on may/june (at E3 maybe).

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Gt91 wrote:I hope that they will annunce XV3 on may/june (at E3 maybe).
Don't count on it being announced until next year.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:21 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:
Yeah, chances are that XV3 will at the earliest come out in early 2020.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Logania
Regular

Post by Logania » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:10 am

I'm starting to get this feeling that Fused Zamasu's outfit isnt gonna come to this game. Its been 2 monthes now and there still isn't the outfit yet.

Getting tired of waiting Dimps, whatcha taking so long for?

Also no Waifu 21 outfit outside Japan yet, I mean damn.
"I can't increase my ability through some kind of noisy transformation the way Frost and you Saiyans do. If I wanna become more lethal, I don't have the luxury of cutting corners, I just have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:21 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:
Yeah, chances are that XV3 will at the earliest come out in early 2020.
Too bad Dx

Nia
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nia » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Logania wrote:I'm starting to get this feeling that Fused Zamasu's outfit isnt gonna come to this game. Its been 2 monthes now and there still isn't the outfit yet.

They already confirmed the #21 outfit won't be available outside of Japan. That was a Japan-exclusive (along with FighterZ's Kaioshin of Time lobby avatar).

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:57 pm

Nia wrote:
Logania wrote:I'm starting to get this feeling that Fused Zamasu's outfit isnt gonna come to this game. Its been 2 monthes now and there still isn't the outfit yet.

They already confirmed the #21 outfit won't be available outside of Japan. That was a Japan-exclusive (along with FighterZ's Kaioshin of Time lobby avatar).
Damn you, Bandai Namco!

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:18 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:
That makes sense as FighterZ is a big hit now so a XV3 announcement might prevent people from jumping on the fighterZ train. The longer we have to wait the better as it'll give Dimps more time to work on it.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:20 pm

sintzu wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:
That makes sense as FighterZ is a big hit now so a XV3 announcement might prevent people from jumping on the fighterZ train. The longer we have to wait the better as it'll give Dimps more time to work on it.
No. Bandai is under a contract where they have to release a console DB game every year. He’s just saying that XV3 probably won’t be the 2019 game but we’re still getting a 2019 game until further notice.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:34 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
sintzu wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote: Don't count on it being announced until next year.
No. Bandai is under a contract where they have to release a console DB game every year. He’s just saying that XV3 probably won’t be the 2019 game but we’re still getting a 2019 game until further notice.
He said it won't be announced till next year which means that's when it'll most likely release as the majority of DB games are released the year they're announced. 2017 didn't have a DB game.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:42 pm

sintzu wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
sintzu wrote:
He said it won't be announced till next year which means that's when it'll most likely release as the majority of DB games are released the year they're announced. 2017 didn't have a DB game.
FighterZ was released in 2017
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017