"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:15 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:It's only useful on Awoken Hit, Pure Progress level 2 buffs the damage big time and there is a specific point in Hit's combo string that stuns the enemy for the perfect amount of time to land the move.
On avatars the move is completely useless.
I already tried Hit's combo trying to connect Tokitobashi somehow and couldn't find any moment to land it... I'll try again later on then.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:40 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:So I feel that SSB for our Saiyan CaCs will be a stamina drain form like the Frieza Race, Majins, and Nameks. Seems like that would be the best bet in terms of balance. I hope it's set up like regular Super Saiyan though
I really hope not. Stamina drain transformations are a pain at the best of times (Kaio-Ken), and downright useless, if not counterproductive, at the worst (Namekian Giant Form).

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:34 pm

DLC PACK 6 IS NOT COMING IN FEBRUARY!?

The image is from this tweet: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBlackSonG ... 0253913093

On the image, it talks about DLC 6 but the date given, while it could be a place-holder, the day is May 31, 2018. I do remember that sometime back, something said that the DLC would release after February so maybe it will. If this is true, i hope they give Jiren a fully new move set. We’ve gotten so many moves for him. I personally want Jiren’s glare as a counter and the attack Jiren used to K.O Vegeta in episode 122. Also, maybe they’re waiting for Mastered UI Goku to expand him as a character since he will be in DLC 6. Another huge possibility is that they’re trying to fix the netcode.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:57 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:DLC PACK 6 IS NOT COMING IN FEBRUARY!?

The image is from this tweet: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBlackSonG ... 0253913093

On the image, it talks about DLC 6 but the date given, while it could be a place-holder, the day is May 31, 2018. I do remember that sometime back, something said that the DLC would release after February so maybe it will. If this is true, i hope they give Jiren a fully new move set. We’ve gotten so many moves for him. I personally want Jiren’s glare as a counter and the attack Jiren used to K.O Vegeta in episode 122. Also, maybe they’re waiting for Mastered UI Goku to expand him as a character since he will be in DLC 6. Another huge possibility is that they’re trying to fix the netcode.
As always, it's just a placeholder date, the same happened with the previous DLCs, besides, the digital store only updates on Tuesday (hence all the DLCs releasing on this day).
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:00 pm

YonedgeHP wrote:

As always, it's just a placeholder date, the same happened with the previous DLCs, besides, the digital store only updates on Tuesday (hence all the DLCs releasing on this day).
But why would the playholder date have May as the month? It could easily have February or March as the month but it has May. Thats saying something.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Phozz
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Phozz » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:52 pm

If this is true, I'm happy. Dimps and Bandai are actually starting to see how important the XV series is and they're starting to put more effort into the series. Continue these practices with XV3 (And implement open-world with more MMORPG elements) and we have, debatably, the best Dragon Ball game of all time.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:12 pm

If they're going to delay it by 3 months then hopefully Toppo and Vegeta's new form will make it in as well.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:28 pm

Well based on how long it's delayed then Dimps could make Ranger 17 & Jiren improved with the Combos & Attacks that they have recently Used in the anime.

Plus goes the same with Ultra Instinct Goku if or when he gets confirmed.

Also maybe they will also add in more stuff (well based on how long the delay is)

But I don't expect them to include more characters like Beyond Blue Vegeta & Toppo, those characters are better saved for XV3

Nightmare Wheel
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nightmare Wheel » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:31 pm

Who in the world is this person and why should their word be taken at face value? Aside from that, I think it's best not to jump the gun until this month's V-Jump is out.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:47 am

We are two weeks away from the release of Extra DLC Pack 2... Shouldn't Bandai Namco announce that livestream they always do?

Besides PC players always getting screwed, one other thing that always bothered me was these constant lack of information, no one hears anything, no one knows anything until V-Jump is released. Meanwhile, I constantly see posts of other games and their DLCs in Bandai's social medias.

~ Day of the Machines ~

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:22 am

So, for those who purchased the Extra Pack Set on Switch may know that the placeholder release date for DLC 6 (or Extra Pack 2) is for February 28th, and as we know, that day is not a Tuesday. This is why we shouldn't take for granted these placeholder dates, we actually don't know when this DLC pack is going to be released.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:27 am

YonedgeHP wrote:So, for those who purchased the Extra Pack Set on Switch may know that the placeholder release date for DLC 6 (or Extra Pack 2) is for February 28th, and as we know, that day is not a Tuesday. This is why we shouldn't take for granted these placeholder dates, we actually don't know when this DLC pack is going to be released.
Last thing we were told from an official source, since the other mentions of dates so far haven't been stated to be offical yet, that the DLC releases this month.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:35 pm

Grimlock wrote:We are two weeks away from the release of Extra DLC Pack 2... Shouldn't Bandai Namco announce that livestream they always do?
They'll probably announce the live stream either at the end of the week or some time early next week and have it at the end of next week.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Looks like the Hit Raid is going on till Thursday. Gonna pass. Rewards don't seem that great.

And interested to see what they're doing with the DLC. I'd rather get it now and have them do another extra pack/free update that adds other ToP characters and other presets for characters in this pack (Jiren, 17 in particular)

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:44 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:They'll probably announce the live stream either at the end of the week or some time early next week and have it at the end of next week.
Hopefully, because the wait for Fu is killing me in horrible ways and the lack of information is not helping either.

~ Day of the Machines ~

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:57 pm

So, I finished maxing out Freeza's friendship bar and I had already maxed out Cell and Cooler before Freeza. I only got the the special mark from Freeza and Cell, but I did not get the one for Cooler and Freeza. What do I do?

What happened to this guy happened to me:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/19 ... 533?page=1
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:07 am

As expected, Ultra Instinct Goku is being added to Xenoverse 2. No idea if it is Omen or Completed(which has silver hair).

OLKv3
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by OLKv3 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:15 am

ArchedThunder wrote:As expected, Ultra Instinct Goku is being added to Xenoverse 2. No idea if it is Omen or Completed(which has silver hair).
Probably Completed since we're getting the Toriyama artwork in the upcoming V-Jump

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:22 am

OLKv3 wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:As expected, Ultra Instinct Goku is being added to Xenoverse 2. No idea if it is Omen or Completed(which has silver hair).
Probably Completed since we're getting the Toriyama artwork in the upcoming V-Jump
I'm hoping it's both, either Omen as a "base" form with Completed as a transformation, or two different variations, Omen with the blue shirt, Completed with no shirt.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:21 am