"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by dbzfan7 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:04 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
Dragon Ball Gus wrote: You think that's bad? I can't find the Majin Mark.
Oh I found the Majin Mark. It was there for me in the TP shop. Just no Saiyan tail.

Also fuck Bojack. I hate how it cost me all my TP medals just to finish his stupid mentoring.
Yeah, that was a pain grinding out all of those TP medals for those really expensive outfits, just to get his moves.

For Zamasu's training, it was kind of difficult, and wouldn't want to do it again, but not the nightmare I've seen so many make it out to be. Data Input?

Hahahaha....
Yeah, Dimps, never EVER do an Expert Mission like that again. I did it offline, but still, that sucked.
It wasn't that bad Zamasu's mission, but definitely frustrating. I'm surprised how easy on TFS they did it.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:09 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
Jackalope89 wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
Oh I found the Majin Mark. It was there for me in the TP shop. Just no Saiyan tail.

Also fuck Bojack. I hate how it cost me all my TP medals just to finish his stupid mentoring.
Yeah, that was a pain grinding out all of those TP medals for those really expensive outfits, just to get his moves.

For Zamasu's training, it was kind of difficult, and wouldn't want to do it again, but not the nightmare I've seen so many make it out to be. Data Input?

Hahahaha....
Yeah, Dimps, never EVER do an Expert Mission like that again. I did it offline, but still, that sucked.
It wasn't that bad Zamasu's mission, but definitely frustrating. I'm surprised how easy on TFS they did it.
Haven't watched that episode yet. But everything for it is really about timing. Get it right, and its not that hard.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:30 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
Jackalope89 wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:

Hahahaha....
Surprised they made it through at all with Kirran so hung up on that 'Godtube' Super Soul
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:51 pm

Zams training is a fucking nightmare as is elder kais.

I find the expert missions totally doable even 15 I eventually won offline within the same day. The latest one was easy enough .... Wish I could trade tasks with people.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:59 am

Yay! I finally have all the Frieza Force tracksuits! I managed to beat Zarbon once and Dodoria twice to get the last parts I needed. Hurray for surprise Frieza Invasion Event!
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:09 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Yay! I finally have all the Frieza Force tracksuits! I managed to beat Zarbon once and Dodoria twice to get the last parts I needed. Hurray for surprise Frieza Invasion Event!
Yeah that was a nice surprise I managed to make a decent dint in my list. Freeza's drop rate was terrible and i wasted a few fights on Cooler before I realised he has no tracksuit drops (except for metal cooler).

The event itself is super annoying. First you have to hope who you want pops up, then hope you get a drop, then hope you get the piece you want. After a whole event I only had one complete set and thats coz i got lucky and zarbon dropped each piece subsequently.

Anyone know when its coming back?

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:22 pm

nato25 wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:Yay! I finally have all the Frieza Force tracksuits! I managed to beat Zarbon once and Dodoria twice to get the last parts I needed. Hurray for surprise Frieza Invasion Event!
Yeah that was a nice surprise I managed to make a decent dint in my list. Freeza's drop rate was terrible and i wasted a few fights on Cooler before I realised he has no tracksuit drops (except for metal cooler).
which tracksuit does Metal Cooler drop?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Quick question - does anyone know if the one exploit for the TP shop still works? Like, if I change the date on my system to, say, next week sometime, would the TP shop give me other stuff to buy just like it did when it was only open on the weekends?

Edit: Never mind, just tested it, can confirm, it does indeed work, woot.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:43 pm

I'm pretty sure its a metal cooler colour tracksuit that is like chrome material.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:38 pm

For Elder Kai, I can never get the timing down quite right for the vanishing step thing. Sometimes I'll get it right, and other times I'll just take off with my aura glowing around my CaC. Kind of frustrating, especially when I see guys like Rhymestyle pull it off like it was nothing.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:58 pm

Man, Vegeta has one of the best lines even in games! I understood that reference, by the way. :lol:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Also, I learned that Trunks personally interacts with GT Trunks in this bonus mode. Cool! :thumbup:
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Is there a level cap for the master level? 50 like Vados?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:11 pm

So yesterday I came across a lesser-known YouTuber named Xero Grand in ranked. I used Fused Zamasu against one of his Namekian CACs, and after a really good match, I of course ended up losing :P Now, the reason I bring this up is: have any of y'all ever fought or even just come across any YouTubers or someone "famous"? I'd love to hear some stories if anyone's got any!
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:So yesterday I came across a lesser-known YouTuber named Xero Grand in ranked. I used Fused Zamasu against one of his Namekian CACs, and after a really good match, I of course ended up losing :P Now, the reason I bring this up is: have any of y'all ever fought or even just come across any YouTubers or someone "famous"? I'd love to hear some stories if anyone's got any!
Haven't done much in online stuff since Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

And in Xenoverse 2, still haven't fully gotten the vanishing step thing down consistently. Which would be a major disadvantage online.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:So yesterday I came across a lesser-known YouTuber named Xero Grand in ranked. I used Fused Zamasu against one of his Namekian CACs, and after a really good match, I of course ended up losing :P Now, the reason I bring this up is: have any of y'all ever fought or even just come across any YouTubers or someone "famous"? I'd love to hear some stories if anyone's got any!
Not in Xenoverse 2, but in Xenoverse 1 I BRIEFLY spotted Rhymestyle in Toki Toki City

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:15 pm

I've finally gotten just about everything in the game, but a couple of things are eluding me, even doing the TP shop trick (so I assume they're not actually in the shop unlike what one source told me), so...does anyone know where to get these things?

Outfits
Gi (Ginyu Force)
Qipao (CC)
Baseball Uniform (Ginyu Force)
Elite Suit (Ginyu Force)

Super Souls
This pain will make me stronger!
I will protect our world!

Any help would be super, super appreciated. I'm at 98% of the Equipment Collection Completion Status, and I'd really like to fill that up to 100% like the rest.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:45 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:I've finally gotten just about everything in the game, but a couple of things are eluding me, even doing the TP shop trick (so I assume they're not actually in the shop unlike what one source told me), so...does anyone know where to get these things?

Outfits
Gi (Ginyu Force)
Qipao (CC)
Elite Suit (Ginyu Force)

Super Souls

Any help would be super, super appreciated. I'm at 98% of the Equipment Collection Completion Status, and I'd really like to fill that up to 100% like the rest.
Don't quote me on this but I believe those are from doing the race quests. Freeza mission as Freeza race, Vegeta missions as a Saiyan, etc.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:11 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Gyt Kaliba wrote:I've finally gotten just about everything in the game, but a couple of things are eluding me, even doing the TP shop trick (so I assume they're not actually in the shop unlike what one source told me), so...does anyone know where to get these things?

Outfits
Gi (Ginyu Force)
Qipao (CC)
Elite Suit (Ginyu Force)

Super Souls

Don't quote me on this but I believe those are from doing the race quests. Freeza mission as Freeza race, Vegeta missions as a Saiyan, etc.
I don't think it's a race thing, you should get hose clothes just for completing Freeza Force Quests
And with the SUper Souls, I remember those being PQ rewards.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:43 am

Is this Fu ?!

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:32 am

Xeogran wrote:Image

Is this Fu ?!
Yeah, it is.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!